Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 546.
#11451 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

2.The Godzilla figure. Holy shit it's bad. In comparison with the mechagodzilla it just looks off in the machine. What is the best replacement?

Mine is coming Wednesday, and i feel like I've become an expert in Godzilla action figures in the last 72 hours....
There are plenty of various cheap godzillas out there, but if your willing to spend about $60-70USD you can get a posable action figure from NECA. This is gonna let you pose the miniature best for where you put him in the pin. These are also the max size you can fit, which is just over 6 inches.
There are 4 eras of Godzilla so the first decision is which Godzilla you want. Probably the original 50s-70s Godzilla which had the movies that most of the pin is based on. There are two Neca Figures at least for this era. eBay is your best bet:
"Neca 1956 Movie Poster Godzilla" <- what I ordered
"Neca 1964 Godzilla vs Mothra" <- my 2nd choice
The 1956 is based on the 1956 Amercian version of the original 1954 Godzilla. They changed the costume after this first movie (Not to mention that Godzilla died, and the other movies have a second Godzilla), So there's some subtle differences between this and the 1964 figure.
But the most important difference between these two figures is the 1956 Movie Poster edition is brightly painted. I think this fits the pinball game better, as its very bright. But, it doesn't really match the Godzilla from this Era, who was very desaturated. If you happen to have miniature painting skills, perhaps you can paint whatever figure you get, but if not, keep that in mind.

sorry for the wall of text. I've just spent way too much time looking for a plastic godzilla toy and didn't want all my work to go to waste=)

#11452 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Mine is coming Wednesday, and i feel like I've become an expert in Godzilla action figures in the last 72 hours....
There are plenty of various cheap godzillas out there, but if your willing to spend about $60-70USD you can get a posable action figure from NECA. This is gonna let you pose the miniature best for where you put him in the pin. These are also the max size you can fit, which is just over 6 inches.
There are 4 eras of Godzilla so the first decision is which Godzilla you want. Probably the original 50s-70s Godzilla which had the movies that most of the pin is based on. There are two Neca Figures at least for this era. eBay is your best bet:
The 1956 is based on the 1956 Amercian version of the original 1954 Godzilla. They changed the costume after this first movie (Not to mention that Godzilla died, and the other movies have a second Godzilla), So there's some subtle differences between this and the 1964 figure.
But the most important difference between these two figures is the 1956 Movie Poster edition is brightly painted. I think this fits the pinball game better, as its very bright. But, it doesn't really match the Godzilla from this Era, who was very desaturated. If you happen to have miniature painting skills, perhaps you can paint whatever figure you get, but if not, keep that in mind.
sorry for the wall of text. I've just spent way too much time looking for a plastic godzilla toy and didn't want all my work to go to waste=)

haha thank you for your Godzilla Figure thesis
Ill look them up and see if i can get them in europe

regards

#11453 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

1.The Scoop shot (very hard to hit) anyone with tips hitting the scoop consistently?

Shoot from a trap and memorize where on the flipper the ball is when you flip and make the scoop.

#11454 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Just got this for 48 euro shipped on ali:
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005003682095349.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.11433c00OrICFe&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld

thanks for the tip!
any suggestions on the scoop shot?

#11455 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Shoot from a trap and memorize where on the flipper the ball is when you flip and make the scoop.

I tried this a lot but its not working.
maybe my flipper is a bit too high. Ill try to lower it tomorrow

#11456 1 year ago

From the center spinner shot my ball was at times whipping around and catching the tip of the upper flipper, sending it SDTM. Probably 3 times out of 10. Enough to where I was always waiting for that moment and getting ready to make a slap save.

I saw it was slightly in front of the alignment hole so I adjusted it and wow, I feel like the game plays better. No more sdtm and I now hit the tailwhip more often. First game after this tweak I hit 1.1 billion and saw rampage mode. Maybe a coincidence but previous high score was 500m and it’s been awhile since I. Some close to that.

Now just need to relearn the timing of the construction jackpot

#11457 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

I tried this a lot but its not working.
maybe my flipper is a bit too high. Ill try to lower it tomorrow

No. You’re just missing. . Practice makes perfect. Well, perfect accuracy in pinball is impossible, but it can be improved.

#11458 1 year ago

Anyone that put a $1 deposit down with Cointaker get a game yet?

#11459 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. You’re just missing. . Practice makes perfect. Well, perfect accuracy in pinball is impossible, but it can be improved.

This was my experience too. It was probably the shot that took me the longest to nail down, tbh.

I find it’s much higher up on the flipper than I had expected to nail the scoop.

#11460 1 year ago
Quoted from KidK:

This was my experience too. It was probably the shot that took me the longest to nail down, tbh.
I find it’s much higher up on the flipper than I had expected to nail the scoop.

Left ramp gives me the most trouble.

#11461 1 year ago
Quoted from bt94kg:

Left ramp gives me the most trouble.

For me it's left ramp and left spinner. Then after about 15 min. virtually every shot is tough because of massive flipper fade.

#11462 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

For me it's left ramp and left spinner. Then after about 15 min. virtually every shot is tough because of massive flipper fade.

To be honest I forgot about left spinner. That is by far my most missed shot.

The left ramp I’ve become more accustomed to, and I will admit that ensuring the machine is well waxed tends to help that shot significantly.

I haven’t noticed much flipper fade after 1,800 balls or so, but I did swap the sleeves and coil stops NIB, so YMMV

#11463 1 year ago
Quoted from KidK:

To be honest I forgot about left spinner. That is by far my most missed shot.
The left ramp I’ve become more accustomed to, and I will admit that ensuring the machine is well waxed tends to help that shot significantly.
I haven’t noticed much flipper fade after 1,800 balls or so, but I did swap the sleeves and coil stops NIB, so YMMV

Yes left spinner kills me..

#11464 1 year ago

Left spinner is my toughest too.

#11465 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Left spinner is my toughest too.

Hate that fuc#in shot!

#11466 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yes left spinner kills me..

That shot is tough. After playing Houdini for so long and having to nail the Milk Can shot, I’m pretty consistent with that spinner

#11467 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone that put a $1 deposit down with Cointaker get a game yet?

Yes, I know someone who was a $1 deposit and paid in full yesterday. They are coming

#11468 1 year ago

I adjusted the left guide around the magnet leading to the left ramp, based on the instructions linked below from the mod thread to completely remove the guide and bend it, (I did not do the plastic replacement as I don’t have that mod & my plastic is protected by clear vinyl). By fully removing the guide you can get it snug against the magnet. My magnet now throws the ball much further up towards the ramp, and left ramp shots are smoother, highly recommended. Also, the captive ball was stock dirty so while it was out I polished it with Flitz and waxed where the captive ball sits.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/22#post-6825741
guide_crop (resized).jpgguide_crop (resized).jpg
C1DBE86B-8A85-495D-8961-1C96422DE90B (resized).jpegC1DBE86B-8A85-495D-8961-1C96422DE90B (resized).jpeg
759B834C-6EDF-4792-A500-31991E4C34AF (resized).jpeg759B834C-6EDF-4792-A500-31991E4C34AF (resized).jpeg

#11469 1 year ago
Quoted from hawknole:

I adjusted the left guide around the magnet leading to the left ramp, based on the instructions linked below from the mod thread to completely remove the guide and bend it, (I did not do the plastic replacement as I don’t have that mod & my plastic is protected by clear vinyl). By fully removing the guide you can get it snug against the magnet. My magnet now throws the ball much further up towards the ramp, and left ramp shots are smoother, highly recommended. Also, the captive ball was stock dirty so while it was out I polished it with Flitz and waxed where the captive ball sits.

How to fill your time when you don't have to work! Good info man, thanks!

#11470 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

I haven’t noticed any significant flipper fade, this is after about 1000 balls played. Anyone else have any issues with fade?

#11471 1 year ago
Quoted from bt94kg:

I haven’t noticed any significant flipper fade, this is after about 1000 balls played. Anyone else have any issues with fade?

May 31st Premium build and I haven't noticed any issues with flipper fade yet.

#11472 1 year ago
Quoted from bt94kg:

It happens during long play periods. If you don’t play for hours at a time, you might not notice it. But if you start a session and you ripping shots all over then all a sudden you start missing backhands or combos, it’s most likely due to fade.

#11473 1 year ago

I know there are some enterprising individuals who sell properly designed fan mounts to cool coils, but is it a bad idea for me to just find a way to zip tie mount some old PC fans pointing at the coils? Can't hurt right??

#11474 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I know there are some enterprising individuals who sell properly designed fan mounts to cool coils, but is it a bad idea for me to just find a way to zip tie mount some old PC fans pointing at the coils? Can't hurt right??

I was thinking why not just buy a little USB powered desk fan or something and leave it in the cabinet pointed up.

#11475 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Check out my DIY Flipper Coil Fan discussion:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-pinball-flipper-coil-fans

#11476 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I used to use desk fans on the coin box pointed up. Haha. This should be fine too.

#11477 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

I was thinking why not just buy a little USB powered desk fan or something and leave it in the cabinet pointed up.

This works fine too.

#11478 1 year ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

How to fill your time when you don't have to work! Good info man, thanks!

Easier way is to loosen guide bolt under field, squeeze guide inward and re tighten. Before and after pics. Huge difference, much easier to hit loop shot

20220614_170700 (resized).jpg20220614_170700 (resized).jpg20220614_171105 (resized).jpg20220614_171105 (resized).jpg20220614_171214 (resized).jpg20220614_171214 (resized).jpg
#11479 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Easier way is to loosen guide bolt under field, squeeze guide inward and re tighten. Before and after pics. Huge difference, much easier to hit loop shot
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for sharing!

#11480 1 year ago

Thanks to help from people here, I was able to add one of my favorite mods today... The Random Goat.

PXL_20220614_191441784.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220614_191441784.MP (resized).jpg

#11481 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I purchased this Godzilla on Ebay
Hope it works well inside the game.
it's Kong v Godzilla figure.

IMG_20220404_170439_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220404_170439_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220404_180503_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220404_180503_01 (resized).jpg
#11482 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Both of my lane guides need to be adjusted like that.

#11483 1 year ago

Finally got to finishing adding clear rubber and a few mods and lighting

33FE0F88-0FB4-4962-A22E-0E4E253D03B3 (resized).jpeg33FE0F88-0FB4-4962-A22E-0E4E253D03B3 (resized).jpeg3C41B39D-86D8-4864-AD57-4C3CB1B4BAA9 (resized).jpeg3C41B39D-86D8-4864-AD57-4C3CB1B4BAA9 (resized).jpeg7B40D27E-FC20-4BC4-AAFC-3885DF04BF7E (resized).jpeg7B40D27E-FC20-4BC4-AAFC-3885DF04BF7E (resized).jpeg92A7D909-7D79-46D6-A1FA-57D7AABBB2C0 (resized).jpeg92A7D909-7D79-46D6-A1FA-57D7AABBB2C0 (resized).jpegEE89DD91-40C7-49DD-9A1F-3043656A1815 (resized).jpegEE89DD91-40C7-49DD-9A1F-3043656A1815 (resized).jpeg
#11484 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Finally got to finishing adding clear rubber

looks great. but the right slingshot has black rubber and the left slingshot has clear rubber!

#11485 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

looks great. but the right slingshot has black rubber and the left slingshot has clear rubber!

You have a problem with that!!! Lol

Yes, I wasn’t finished at that point

#11486 1 year ago

Super Loopin':

So I finally got my Godzilla premium dialed in... It was pretty finicky on the playfield angle and the upper left flipper power to get consistent consecutive loops.

Just for reference I wound up going with about 6.8 to 6.9 measured at the flippers for playfield angle and boosted my upper flipper power to 175. I originally tried a lower setting from 160 to 167 as suggested to break in the game and then raise it back to the default 168, but that wasn't working too well.

The boosted flipper power is in contrast to the idea that the lower number will allow more consistent looping. On my machine, at 6.8 to 6.9 angle it seems to hug the wall nice and tight with the upper boosted flipper setting at 175 from the default of 168 in the current software build.

I'm able to hit consistent three and four loop shots and the occasional five and seven multiple times in a game

And destruction jackpots are hit about 70% of the time

Also to mention I'm using Titan competition silicone on all the flippers and rubber and replaced the coil stops and sleeves from the garbage ones that Stern ships with new in the box

None of the other shots from the upper flipper have suffered as a result of boosting to 175 also if anything they're also smoother as is the tail whip.. where you don't get the slow dribble out down the outlane, and get a nice smooth return off of the curved rail below the UFO

#11487 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Super Loopin':
So I finally got my Godzilla premium dialed in... It was pretty finicky on the playfield angle and the upper left flipper power to get consistent consecutive loops.
Just for reference I wound up going with about 6.8 to 6.9 measured at the flippers for playfield angle and boosted my upper flipper power to 175. I originally tried a lower setting from 160 to 167 as suggested to break in the game and then raise it back to the default 168, but that wasn't working too well.
The boosted flipper power is in contrast to the idea that the lower number will allow more consistent looping. On my machine, at 6.8 to 6.9 angle it seems to hug the wall nice and tight with the upper boosted flipper setting at 175 from the default of 168 in the current software build.
I'm able to hit consistent three and four loop shots and the occasional five and seven multiple times in a game
And destruction jackpots are hit about 70% of the time
Also to mention I'm using Titan competition silicone on all the flippers and rubber and replaced the coil stops and sleeves from the garbage ones that Stern ships with new in the box
None of the other shots from the upper flipper have suffered as a result of boosting to 175 also if anything they're also smoother as is the tail whip.. where you don't get the slow dribble out down the outlane, and get a nice smooth return off of the curved rail below the UFO

Nice to hear you're getting the game dialed in, especially after the shipping fiasco.Enjoy!

#11488 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Nice to hear you're getting the game dialed in, especially after the shipping fiasco.Enjoy!

Thanks a bunch! It usually takes me a couple weeks of on and off playing and tweaking to really dial in a new game. GZ is a flow monster, I'm constantly surprised the paths the ball can take on this game, sometimes by random. Getting that loop consistent was my last step. So much fun for sure

#11489 1 year ago

Had my first 1 billion game on my GZ Prem yesterday. Played rampage, got 2 EBs and got to play Monster Zero. I was SWEATING. I still need to really figure out how to more effectively get that score up because I feel I've seen content creators and stuff breeze past the 1 billion mark and it felt like a marathon for me.

Seems to be the annihilation bonuses, DJ and carnage mostly?

#11490 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

Had my first 1 billion game on my GZ Prem yesterday. Played rampage, got 2 EBs and got to play Monster Zero. I was SWEATING. I still need to really figure out how to more effectively get that score up because I feel I've seen content creators and stuff breeze past the 1 billion mark and it felt like a marathon for me.
Seems to be the annihilation bonuses, DJ and carnage mostly?

I'm with you. Next time I stop by Costco I'm looking for one of those tower fans. I feel the need, the need for breeze!!

#11491 1 year ago

Woo! Was able to join the club this week only took 2 days to find a nib premium locally.

I played Godzilla on location but it’s a completely different experience once you get it home.

#11492 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Just wanted to share some progress I've been making on my GDZ Pro.
-Changed all stock cool white GI bulbs for 2 SMD warm whites (along with the stock left spotlight and 3 backboard lights).
-Added 2 towered spots at left sling, doubled up the spots at the stock left spotlight, added an additional spot just beyond that (hooked to the red-yellow GI to give some additional light during the "red light" GI modes, as it can get a bit dark during those times).
-Added 2 towered spots at the far left in front of Godzilla (1 Comet fire bulb, 1 warm white).
-Added 2 towered spots behind the scoop sign (1 fire bulb facing mechagodzilla, 1 warm white facing the far center pf).
-Removed the stock cool white apron lighting and changed to Comet 6SMD warm white lights, along with warm white trough light (pic below).
-Added the piggy bank Godzilla, painted it and was able to fit it in without shaving his arm (touches but not jammed on the side of Drake building, but about 2cm from the left sidewall...looks more like he's creeping around the corner which is cool, little additional perspective). Did of course have to shave an inch or so off of the bottom so that his head didn't hit the playfield glass.
-Added a Mechagodzilla figure (and after attaching the music wire, I added foam padding underneath, which sticks nicely to the underside of the toy. I added a pic of this because I frequently add toys/mods that sit on pf plastics that are hooked to local nuts, bolts, etc and I thought this was a nice way to protect the pf plastics it sits on and wanted to share that).
-Added a battle tank at the right outline.
-Added Tilt's right ramp decal.
-Added Lermods bridge with interactive green flasher (which is a nice additional lighting accent to Godzilla and goes nicely with the new ww and fire bulb spots).
-Added shaker from PBL (nicely integrated).
-Added the Flipper Fidelity LE Speaker kit (and also using the Pinnovators hook-up to 10" external sub) and the sound is kicking!
*Looking forward to receiving @tditty 's Tesla Strike Towers and bamboo plane mods.
*Have side blades and apron decal coming from Wizard Mods, which Im excited to get.
*Looking forward to receiving the pop bumper UFO mod as well...that'll be cool.
*Do have some of Mezel's building facades on the way for the Drake building as well as for the noodle shop on the right end Subway building on the left. I think that those will give a nice upgraded look.
*Did order an equivalent size Mothra figure to the backboard plastic, which I plan to hover in front of that plastic like its flying. I plan to hook up a hidden spotlight to that figure from underneath, tied into the Mothra backboard light. I think that'll look cool, and somewhat interactive lighting, as that light isn't always on.
Still playing around with game pitch. Was pretty happy at 7-7.2 degrees, but am going to try 6.8-ish degrees this weekend based on the plethora of recommendations of that slope. Who knows what'll feel best... May also play with the flipper coil strength power. This is the first time in a while, if I'm not mistaken, that Stern flipper coils aren't already at its max amount on factory settings to begin with.
This is such a great game...hard to believe the code is just gonna keep developing and getting better and better...its already pretty damn awesome.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, thanks for the pics, I am going to change mine out to the warm as well. The harsh cool white isn't working for me

#11493 1 year ago

Does anyone have any advice on replacing the black rubber on the lamp post and the ring just to the left of the maser cannon? Those two spots seemed pretty tricky to get into when I was disassembling the plastics over there and got nervous and held back.

For the post, do I simply loosen it from underneath the board?

As for the ring, what’s the best approach there?

Those and the bumper pads are the only black rubber I have left on the game and I definitely want to get them off and replaced with some titan.

I picked up some silicone bumper pads too, but haven’t really looked at how they install yet.

I apologize if this seems basic, but this is my first machine.

#11494 1 year ago
Quoted from KidK:

Does anyone have any advice on replacing the black rubber on the lamp post and the ring just to the left of the maser cannon? Those two spots seemed pretty tricky to get into when I was disassembling the plastics over there and got nervous and held back.
For the post, do I simply loosen it from underneath the board?
As for the ring, what’s the best approach there?
Those and the bumper pads are the only black rubber I have left on the game and I definitely want to get them off and replaced with some titan.
I picked up some silicone bumper pads too, but haven’t really looked at how they install yet.
I apologize if this seems basic, but this is my first machine.

From the top, remove the top screw/lamp. Unscrew the hex spacer which is about 4 inches long while holding the nut nearest the playfield. Do not overtighten when reinstalling the hex spacer or it will snap off.

#11495 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Looks great, thanks for the pics, I am going to change mine out to the warm as well. The harsh cool white isn't working for me

This is a more recent picture of my GDZ with warm white in the GI and spotlights. For my preference and eyes, I always change out the stock Stern cool whites for Comet 2-Smd warm white lights.
I also remove the apron and change out the lights that are behind those apron holes facing the playfield. I usually use the 6- LED warm white pads from Comet (gives a little bit of additional light to the proximal playfield) connected via comet matrix system. In addition I'll add warm white trough lighting.

PXL_20220401_195838154 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_195838154 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_195846307 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_195846307 (resized).jpg

#11496 1 year ago

Not sure if this is a bug or not: if you have Bridge MB ready, but start a "Rage Combo" on the right ramp, the bridge drops and Bridge MB starts right away instead of letting you finish the rage combo. I'm on a premium which could act differently than the pro model. It would seem to me that the code should accommodate for the bridge falling and allow you to finish up the rage combo first.

Anyone else notice this?

#11497 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Not sure if this is a bug or not: if you have Bridge MB ready, but start a "Rage Combo" on the right ramp, the bridge drops and Bridge MB starts right away instead of letting you finish the rage combo. I'm on a premium which could act differently than the pro model. It would seem to me that the code should accommodate for the bridge falling and allow you to finish up the rage combo first.
Anyone else notice this?

I've run into this at least a couple times as well on my Premium.

#11498 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

This is a more recent picture of my GDZ with warm white in the GI and spotlights. For my preference and eyes, I always change out the stock Stern cool whites for Comet 2-Smd warm white lights.
I also remove the apron and change out the lights that are behind those apron holes facing the playfield. I usually use the 6- LED warm white pads from Comet (gives a little bit of additional light to the proximal playfield) connected via comet matrix system. In addition I'll add warm white trough lighting.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks fantastic! Do you have a list of all the bulbs one would need to get to make it happen?

#11499 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

From the top, remove the top screw/lamp. Unscrew the hex spacer which is about 4 inches long while holding the nut nearest the playfield. Do not overtighten when reinstalling the hex spacer or it will snap off.

Thank you!

#11500 1 year ago
Quoted from crunchysue:

That looks fantastic! Do you have a list of all the bulbs one would need to get to make it happen?

Not sure on the number, but leaving the red GI alone, I changed out all of the white GI to 2-SMD bayonet Comet clear warm white (probably it's close to 30 bulbs), any of bulb flashers on recent Sterns are typically 5V, which I would have in 8-SMD warm white, and for the spotlights I use clear 2-SMD wedge warm whites.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 210.00
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 546.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/230?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.