IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,171 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 544.
#11101 1 year ago

I would like to place a small goat, like the random goat that appears instead of the aliens, somewhere in the back of the playfield. Something subtle, just to see if anyone notices it.

Any ideas how in the hell to source a small goat?

#11102 1 year ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

I would like to place a small goat, like the random goat that appears instead of the aliens, somewhere in the back of the playfield. Something subtle, just to see if anyone notices it.

Google farm toy goats and take your pick.

#11103 1 year ago

Modfather, I think he has one for Jurasic Park.

#11104 1 year ago

You sir…. Are my hero.

Thanks

Quoted from jkashani:

Modfather, I think he has one for Jurasic Park.

#11105 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Congrats!
Now get some Tdiddy towers in that game!!!

Those have been sold out for a while now. If you know where I could get some I’m all ears!

#11106 1 year ago

Well, I made this one for my JP and then got requests and made a few more for other pinsiders. Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for but if you have any interest send me a PM

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-goat-mod

E2F2ADE8-3F6B-42BC-B62D-18B4473A8336 (resized).jpegE2F2ADE8-3F6B-42BC-B62D-18B4473A8336 (resized).jpeg
#11107 1 year ago

So I had to do a little plastics tightening and while in the middle of the procedure I found this little guy. I can’t be the first to notice.

CFCB9B27-1BB6-4765-A1CF-F69C02064D7C (resized).jpegCFCB9B27-1BB6-4765-A1CF-F69C02064D7C (resized).jpeg
#11108 1 year ago
Quoted from DavisAZ:

Hi -
Just wanted to say a big thank you to this group and for all the wealth of information you have shared!
The tips & tricks, strategies, suggestions, fixes and the MODs.
This is the first game I've modded and I'm super happy how it all turned out.
I was lucky enough to have played both the Premium and the Pro to get a feel for the game, but ultimately I decided to go with the pro after seeing all the cool mods and ideas.
A big shout out to those that have used their skills to build all these great mods and of course those that have openly shared their super creative ideas and answering all my question along the way.
p.s. I did finally managed one solid game to break the billion mark. Then it was back down to my normal average play. Ha ha
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have to ask... What card set is that on the apron?

#11109 1 year ago

Thats a premium/LE only. My pro doesn't have that. Cool plastic.

Quoted from Prophet:

So I had to do a little plastics tightening and while in the middle of the procedure I found this little guy. I can’t be the first to notice.
[quoted image]

#11110 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Those have been sold out for a while now. If you know where I could get some I’m all ears!

Reach out to diddy and get on a list!

#11111 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nothing could top GOT and TWD for me. This game is great though!!

Masochist.

#11112 1 year ago
Quoted from archimandrite:I can't get the update to work on my Pro. This is at least my fourth update, using a flash drive, and the first time I've had a problem. The update menu appears, but every time I hit Select I get "Insert USB memory stick". The 000 and 001 files are 1,953,125 kb and the 002 file is 1,957,946 kb.

It looks like my circuit board is bad. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-update-stern-code-got-129-but-recognises-code-on-memory-stick Apparently this is an uncommon issue. I'll take it up with Stern. Thanks to all who responded.

#11113 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Our original version….

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-tesla-coils

98D137F8-6828-4A54-9305-E96EEB30948F (resized).jpeg98D137F8-6828-4A54-9305-E96EEB30948F (resized).jpeg

#11114 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I have to ask... What card set is that on the apron?

Hi -
I got them off eBay - just search for Godzilla Bandai card 1996. I had ordered them from 2 different sellers.
Here is a link: ebay.com link: itm

#11115 1 year ago

following just because I might get this title later, lol...

What is the consensus, pro or premium?

#11116 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Premium is the better experience with all the toys, but Pro is very fun to shoot. Buy what you can afford, or in this market, get a Pro now and upgrade to a Prem when they're more widely available next year if you still like the game.

#11117 1 year ago

played both, both are fun and amazing, Pro is even faster in my opinion. But as am a fomo bitch and always want all, i went for a premium for the silly gimmicks.
If you get a pro you will get all the things you need to have tons of fun.

#11118 1 year ago

I wanted a Premium and put an order in for one, but after playing 3 days of both the Premium and Pro at TPF I switched to a Pro and never looked back. Get whichever you want, you can’t go wrong. This isn’t a game where the Prem is so dramatically different it’s a must-have. The building is cool, the Mechagodzilla rotating targets is cool and makes the game harder in some spots. That’s pretty much it

#11119 1 year ago

I couldn’t imagine playing a version without the moving building and Mechagodzilla.

#11120 1 year ago
Quoted from yotsuya:

I couldn’t imagine playing a version without the moving building and Mechagodzilla.

I think the bridge is the best feature on the prem/le. Great action in multiball . Nothing wrong with the pro tho, I'd be happy to own one

#11121 1 year ago
Quoted from yotsuya:

I have a Premium coming but I’ve played a Pro and was shocked at how much I liked it. With all of the mods out to get rid of the flat plastic feel I think it’s great. That said, I’m with you… love the building, bridge, mecha and the rotating shield. All worth it IMO.

#11122 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Premium is the better experience with all the toys, but Pro is very fun to shoot. Buy what you can afford, or in this market, get a Pro now and upgrade to a Prem when they're more widely available next year if you still like the game.

Played an LE, Premium, and a pro. Went with a pro. For me it was a better experience. The building coming down slowed the game and the balls usually went SDTM. For me the price increase of $2200 was not worth it. Just my $0.02

#11123 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Played an LE, Premium, and a pro. Went with a pro. For me it was a better experience. The building coming down slowed the game and the balls usually went SDTM. For me the price increase of $2200 was not worth it. Just my $0.02

LE and Premium are the same play, no need to play both, unless you play trim. Play one or the other and then a Pro. Mission accomplished.

#11124 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I have a Premium coming but I’ve played a Pro and was shocked at how much I liked it. With all of the mods out to get rid of the flat plastic feel I think it’s great. That said, I’m with you… love the building, bridge, mecha and the rotating shield. All worth it IMO.

Very good point, the Pro does have a kind of “cheap” feel to it which is solved with a couple of outstanding mods

#11125 1 year ago

I put around 25 plays on both a Pro and LE on location when I was deciding on the game and surprisingly found that I liked how the Pro played better and ordered one for home. Don't assume (like I did) that the Premium/LE is the better game just because it has more mechs. You need to spend a decent amount of time on both and decide for yourself.

#11126 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Very good point, the Pro does have a kind of “cheap” feel to it which is solved with a couple of outstanding mods

Mods for the Pro definitely muddy the waters. Really have to play both and decide if the cash is worth it. For me it was and I’m happy with my choice.

#11127 1 year ago

I have a little time on a friend’s pro and it is fun, I have not played the Prem yet but I will soon.
Leaning towards Pro at the moment.

#11128 1 year ago

I have an le but a pro is what got me hooked on gz can’t loose no matter what you pick

#11129 1 year ago

Don't own it, but I cant of any game with a bigger drop off premium to pro. You give up 3 significant toys. Pro does play off, but has zero toys.

#11130 1 year ago

Made/installed a jet plane mod on a buddy’s LE this weekend.

1FD9ADB6-EDB4-41F6-815B-39EE8240ED7D (resized).jpeg1FD9ADB6-EDB4-41F6-815B-39EE8240ED7D (resized).jpeg

#11131 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Made/installed a jet plane mod on a buddy’s Premium this weekend.
[quoted image]

tdiddy towers are the towers of choice and Strummy oxygen destroyer with the chrome is stunning, will look killer with HOOKED chromed UFO.

#11132 1 year ago

Picking up my GZPrem tomorrow. Ordered day one.

99E01BF4-F498-44DB-89F1-4E6B155BFEF4.gif99E01BF4-F498-44DB-89F1-4E6B155BFEF4.gif
#11133 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

LE and Premium are the same play, no need to play both, unless you play trim. Play one or the other and then a Pro. Mission accomplished.

I just stated that a played all three and I KNOW the premium and LE are the same.

#11134 1 year ago

While cleaning and waxing my Godzilla Premium this weekend I also replaced the flipper coil stops and sleeves at 570 games played. The stops were still intact, but the 'nubs' were all loose and spinning, so it wasn't going to be long before they failed. They actually lasted longer than my older Deadpool and AIQ.

One surprise is that my Ninja super shiny balls never became magnetized at all... I do change them out around every 500 games played and this was the first change out for GZ. I had bought some of the "Polaris" balls, but decided to try the Ninjas at game 1 because I've used them for years in TZ and AIQ with no magnetism issues and wanted to see how long it took until they were magnetized... never happened!

#11135 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

While cleaning and waxing my Godzilla Premium this weekend I also replaced the flipper coil stops and sleeves at 570 games played. The stops were still intact, but the 'nubs' were all loose and spinning, so it wasn't going to be long before they failed. They actually lasted longer than my older Deadpool and AIQ.

From all of the comments on this thread concerning the crappy coil stops, I'm surprised that they lasted 570 games without failing. Have they "shed" a lot of gold dust in the cabinet as others have reported. I don't have my GZ yet but have already purchased replacement coil stops and sleeves just to avoid the issue altogether. However, I'm glad you got some longevity out of the Stern stops / sleeves...

#11136 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

From all of the comments on this thread concerning the crappy coil stops, I'm surprised that they lasted 570 games without failing. Have they "shed" a lot of gold dust in the cabinet as others have reported. I don't have my GZ yet but have already purchased replacement coil stops and sleeves just to avoid the issue altogether. However, I'm glad you got some longevity out of the Stern stops / sleeves...

No, I wasn't getting any gold dust yet. I did get that on my other NIB Sterns and on a couple of those the "nubs" had completely come off. Probably just the roll of the dice on how long they will last. It is good to have replacements at the ready or just replace them when new. Cheap and easy.

I have put over 5000 games played on my Deadpool (3500 on AIQ) since changing out with Pinball Life coil stops and still going strong. May need to replace the plunger and pawl soon on those and inspect the stops and sleeves as part of a refresh.

#11137 1 year ago

Is there any flipper codes for Godzilla?

#11138 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I have put over 5000 games played on my Deadpool (3500 on AIQ) since changing out with Pinball Life coil stops and still going strong. May need to replace the plunger and pawl soon on those and inspect the stops and sleeves as part of a refresh.

Good to know the Pinball Life stops have that kind of longevity. Given my amount of play (not by choice...) they will likely last quite awhile before needing a change out.

#11139 1 year ago

I’m maybe 2500 games in on location with my Pro and there’s glitter everywhere, plus the coil stops are clearly on their way to failure. PBL coil stops going in tomorrow.

#11140 1 year ago
Quoted from spblat:

I’m maybe 2500 games in on location with my Pro and there’s glitter everywhere, plus the coil stops are clearly on their way to failure. PBL coil stops going in tomorrow.

Man you're doin well. My stern stops failed before 200 games. Left was broken loose, right was spinning. Still havecstern coil stop on top flip tho,,

#11141 1 year ago

I'm kinda new to this changing of the coil stop thing and may have made a mistake. First time it's ever been an issue for me was very recently with my Jurassic
Park. Had the dust all over on the third flipper and just recently changed the stop and sleeve. I looked in the manual and ordered the coil stop and sleeve that were listed there from Marco. Did I mess up by ordering from Marco, will I be just getting the same bad Stern ones as what was already in there? I ordered ten of each just to have them around.

#11142 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I'm kinda new to this changing of the coil stop thing and may have made a mistake. First time it's ever been an issue for me was very recently with my Jurassic
Park. Had the dust all over on the third flipper and just recently changed the stop and sleeve. I looked in the manual and ordered the coil stop and sleeve that were listed there from Marco. Did I mess up by ordering from Marco, will I be just getting the same bad Stern ones as what was already in there? I ordered ten of each just to have them around.

Not sure, but have not heard any bad reviews on Marcos stops. I've only used pinball life's, had great luck so far

#11143 1 year ago
Quoted from yotsuya:

That’s an over statement. I played pro, premium/LE and I don’t miss it. GZ pro is an amazing pin. One of the best pros in my opinion.

#11144 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

You should be fine. I have not heard anything bad about them.

#11145 1 year ago

I had previously seen some posts about a way to prevent the bridge from banging into the plastic over the magna grab. Can anyone point me toward this thread? I think it had to with adding a washer and presumably raising the bridge away from the plastic. Thanks in advance!

#11146 1 year ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I had previously seen some posts about a way to prevent the bridge from banging into the plastic over the magna grab. Can anyone point me toward this thread? I think it had to with adding a washer and presumably raising the bridge away from the plastic. Thanks in advance!

Check the key posts under building and bridge adjustment it’s there.

#11147 1 year ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Its in the key posts for this thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/128#post-6714220

#11148 1 year ago
Quoted from yotsuya:

Same here....I always feel a stripped-down vibe with pro tables. I figure if I'm going to fork over that much money for something, I might as well pay a little more to get it all.

#11149 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

Same here....I always feel a stripped-down vibe with pro tables. I figure if I'm going to fork over that much money for something, I might as well pay a little more to get it all.

$2000 is not a little more.

#11150 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

Some of us are terrible at fixing things. Some of us can't play worth a darn like me. Harder rules i don't want.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,171 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/223?hl=apinjunkie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.