Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 546.
#11001 1 year ago
Quoted from swampy:

I think the IC servers speed need improvement. Yep I'm outside the US so expect it be slower but laptop download of 0.96 was 10 minutes for 5GB of data (direct from Stern website), but to update over wifi (on the same connection as the laptop) was going to be more than an hour. Stern can we at least maybe have a European based server for IC?

Takes about the same in the US unfortunately. I think the IC kits only have 14.4 modems

#11002 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Holy shit, this looks awesome. I am typically not a mod guy, but this looks great! Awesome job.

Agreed, a huge step up from the 3D printed garbage we’ve been getting.

#11003 1 year ago
Quoted from swampy:

I think the IC servers speed need improvement. Yep I'm outside the US so expect it be slower but laptop download of 0.96 was 10 minutes for 5GB of data (direct from Stern website), but to update over wifi (on the same connection as the laptop) was going to be more than an hour. Stern can we at least maybe have a European based server for IC?

That's about how long it took for 0.94 to install for me. They may not have an Akamai CDN connection. Although I definitely see a reference to a content delivery network in the internet test settings. IDK.

#11004 1 year ago

Good game
Screenshot_20220527-183904~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220527-183904~2 (resized).png

#11005 1 year ago

So I decided to download 0.96 during a work call and just update via USB. Well, I wasn't paying attention and downloaded the LE code, which DID install. And now the game is mad about Node 10, which must be the building (I have a Pro). So off to download and update... I'll report back in about 3 hours when it's finally done.

#11006 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What's the deal with the Stern Insider wifi update? Some folks are reporting that there's no update, and I'm in that boat. I'll just download to USB, but anybody have an idea why the update doesn't appear, or if I have to do something to get it to show up?

I switched the wifi network and it downloaded and installed. I noticed that in the net menu it had my other network having a better signal.

Who knows why it worked for the first 2 updates and not these last 2

#11007 1 year ago

Has anybody installed the stainless steel under-the-bridge plastic replacement sold by Chrome Candy? It seems most have addressed the bridge plastic breaking issue by putting a washer or two in the coil sleeve to shorten the stroke so it doesn't make contact with the bridge plastic which seems like a viable solution. However, I did want to ask if anyone has tried this mod as an alternative solution and, if so, what your thoughts are on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/05861-under-the-bridge-plastic-replacement

#11008 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Has anybody installed the stainless steel under-the-bridge plastic replacement sold by Chrome Candy? It seems most have addressed the bridge plastic breaking issue by putting a washer or two in the coil sleeve to shorten the stroke so it doesn't make contact with the bridge plastic which seems like a viable solution. However, I did want to ask if anyone has tried this mod as an alternative solution and, if so, what your thoughts are on it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/05861-under-the-bridge-plastic-replacement

it looks a bit off center on the magnet part, no?
Besides that looks very nice.

#11009 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

I recently installed that mod along with the stainless steel bridge mod and they look super nice. The quality is good but a fair warning the bridge is a little challenging to install. It’s not terrible just a decent amount of work to replace the back part of the bridge. But I think it’s worth it and looks awesome!

edit* I love it when Pinside app takes random photos from my phone and posts them along with the ones I actually meant to post...

0C6909DD-B6D3-47B2-A40D-E60D913E54F1 (resized).jpeg0C6909DD-B6D3-47B2-A40D-E60D913E54F1 (resized).jpeg

B3A892A9-1D63-46F1-9A24-BAEF3F542FE2 (resized).pngB3A892A9-1D63-46F1-9A24-BAEF3F542FE2 (resized).pngD40C3FDF-6517-4724-A42C-4191F3CE03C0 (resized).jpegD40C3FDF-6517-4724-A42C-4191F3CE03C0 (resized).jpeg
#11010 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I recently installed that mod along with the stainless steel bridge mod and they look super nice. The quality is good but a fair warning the bridge is a little challenging to install. It’s not terrible just a decent amount of work to replace the back part of the bridge. But I think it’s worth it and looks awesome!
edit* I love it when Pinside app takes random photos from my phone and posts them along with the ones I actually meant to post...
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good! What all did you have to do to get at the screws on the back side of that bridge? I've looked at how that bridge might be disassembled, but seems like there is no easy way about it.

#11011 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Looks good! What all did you have to do to get at the screws on the back side of that bridge? I've looked at how that bridge might be disassembled, but seems like there is no easy way about it.

I was wondering the same.

#11012 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

http://www.chromecandy.com/GZbridge.pdf

#11013 1 year ago

Thanks for the response - that does look nice! Just to clarify, with that mod I assume there is no longer a need to try and shorten the stroke of the coil?

#11014 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

For those interested, I've just announced a new GZ mod
Godzilla "Tokyo Neon" sign mod
Thanks!

Please add Mookie to this list ..cool mod for sure. Cant wait.

#11015 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Thanks for the response - that does look nice! Just to clarify, with that mod I assume there is no longer a need to try and shorten the stroke of the coil?

Correct

#11016 1 year ago

New code is great.
I didn’t have issues a couple hours ago going to settings then net and it found the new code and updated all ok
Played 1 game and had my highest scoring game! Not in the billions yet but I also don’t play as much as I’d like to.

Hi your game is dialed in.
Are those Stern Art Blades? If yes do you know what # or name they call them... Very cool look

#11017 1 year ago

[quoted image]

would the bridge look better if someone made a decal/sticker to give the bridge detail,Or as is.I like it too but was just thinking out loud.

#11018 1 year ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Hi your game is dialed in.
Are those Stern Art Blades? If yes do you know what # or name they call them... Very cool look

Thanks!

They are not the Stern art blades

They are from Wizard mods

https://wizardmod.com/products/godzilla-stern-pinball-wizblades?_pos=1&_sid=622ed30c1&_ss=r

#11019 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

would the bridge look better if someone made a decal/sticker to give the bridge detail,Or as is.I like it too but was just thinking out loud.

I was reluctant about not having the plastics with the images on it. But after I installed the stainless steel bridge and you stand over the machine it looks really nice and blends right in with the rest of the metal near it and the ramps.

Personally, I really like it and I think it makes the game look better. There’s already a lot of plastic In this game as it is so the stainless stands out very nicely but it is not over bearing.

Here’s another picture… and if you are looking at these images on your phone. Do yourself a favor and look at them on your computer or at least an iPad.

77EFA165-AAF5-4718-93DE-2E4C700502CD (resized).png77EFA165-AAF5-4718-93DE-2E4C700502CD (resized).png
#11020 1 year ago

I was reluctant about not having the plastics with the images on it. But after I installed the stainless steel bridge and you stand over the machine it looks really nice and blends right in with the rest of the metal near it and the ramps.
Personally, I really like it and I think it makes the game look better. There’s already a lot of plastic In this game as it is so the stainless stands out very nicely but it is not over bearing.
Here’s another picture… and if you are looking at these images on your phone. Do yourself a favor and look at them on your computer or at least an iPad. [quoted image]

matches Mecha pretty well.Im probably going to need the bridge.

#11021 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

matches Mecha pretty well.Im probably going to need the bridge.

He has a kit that also includes the stainless to hog over the Mecha moving ramp/targets too. I didn’t get that but I probably will eventually.

#11022 1 year ago

He has a kit that also includes the stainless to hog over the Mecha moving ramp/targets too. I didn’t get that but I probably will eventually.

I put the mecha pieces on when I first got the game and really like how they look. Considering bridge now

#11023 1 year ago

Had my first every lockup and crash (in any of my Stern's) in recent memory. Happened first game out from the software update. After third ball screen froze then light went out, followed by an eventual reboot which then seemingly triggered a reboot loop. I let it do it this about three times where it would get to the insider connect screen and pf lights would also be out. I then power cycled it and it booted normally. Treating it as a one off but will keep an eye on it.
IMG_5035 (resized).jpgIMG_5035 (resized).jpgIMG_5038 (resized).jpgIMG_5038 (resized).jpg

#11024 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

How do you get to the Planet X wizard mode? Do you just need to play a monster in each city? Or do you have to defeat a level 1 monster in each city?

Sorry i don‘t know - but i am also interested in this

#11026 1 year ago

There's a classic Godzilla movie marathon on Comet on Sunday: "Gotta Godzilla!"

Any one of these in particular a must see? That most relate to the game? Guess I'll DVR and check 'em out.

1956 Godzilla, King of the Monsters!
1965 Godzilla vs Monster Zero
1967 Son of Godzilla
1973 Godzilla vs Megalon
1974 Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
1975 Terror of Mechagodzilla

Godzilla (resized).JPGGodzilla (resized).JPG

#11027 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

I got it a few months ago and it's working great.

#11029 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Any one of these in particular a must see? That most relate to the game? Guess I'll DVR and check 'em out.
1967 Son of Godzilla
1973 Godzilla vs Megalon
[quoted image]

Comet tv has Godzilla marathons several times a year so i guess it is popular. The smog monster-Godzilla vs Hedorah is a must see if you find a video of it. I'm a bit of a fanboy and don't like King of the Monsters with added in scenes with Raymond Burr for the USA market. Don't be surprised if some of the movies are in subtitles.

#11030 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

I got it a few months ago and it's working great.

Thanks for the feedback on this mod...

#11032 1 year ago

For folks who haven't made it out to the Pinball Palace, it's truly a world-class pinball destination. I met Nick last week on a trip driving from Orlando to South Carolina, and got to check out their really impressive lineup (close to 100 games, including tons of LEs/premiums), and can't say enough about the place. Will be definitely be back, and soon. If you are in the area, it's worth a trip.

Mike

Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Check out our Godzilla game play video

[quoted image]

#11033 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

1967 Son of Godzilla
1973 Godzilla vs Megalon
[quoted image]

Monster Zero is Astro Monster and the story for the pin is loosely based on this movie.

#11034 1 year ago

I got Monster Zero and Terror of Godzilla in the same game and set a new GC! I really love both of these new mini wizard modes. They are completely different from one another and both fun in their own way.

20220528_104235 (resized).jpg20220528_104235 (resized).jpg20220528_104249 (resized).jpg20220528_104249 (resized).jpg
#11035 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:For folks who haven't made it out to the Pinball Palace, it's truly a world-class pinball destination. I met Nick last week on a trip driving from Orlando to South Carolina, and got to check out their really impressive lineup (close to 100 games, including tons of LEs/premiums), and can't say enough about the place. Will be definitely be back, and soon. If you are in the area, it's worth a trip.
Mike

It is an amazing place, I’m looking for excuses now to drive that way! The games all seemed to be adjusted really well which was a pleasant surprise.

#11036 1 year ago

My premium ships Wednesday!!!

Go go Godzilla!!!

Go time! (resized).jpegGo time! (resized).jpeg
#11037 1 year ago

New code is great. Im just still very frustrated that the balls hit the metal ball guides all the time when coming back down from the top if playfield. Usually is when hitting hard off a stand up target near building. Its just annoying how much it happens. Buddy of mines LE does it too

#11038 1 year ago

ANGUIRUS JOINS THE BATTLE

20220528_142953 (resized).jpg20220528_142953 (resized).jpg

... And displaces Mothra larva, who has a new home.

20220528_143003 (resized).jpg20220528_143003 (resized).jpg

This is Mezco's Anguirus. Fits pretty well, tail and all, but I did have to remove plastic -58.

20220528_143335 (resized).jpg20220528_143335 (resized).jpg

#11039 1 year ago

Look what just came!
Can’t wait to install it tonight!

B1E95579-35F0-470B-A278-0EFFA164B75E (resized).jpegB1E95579-35F0-470B-A278-0EFFA164B75E (resized).jpeg
#11040 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Look what just came!
[quoted image]

Ahhhh, can't wait for mine!!

#11041 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Look what just came!
[quoted image]

which mod is that?

#11043 1 year ago

Nope, not ours. We have been sold out, next batch next week I think. Batch is for 10, pm me if you want one.

#11044 1 year ago

There’s no code for the oxygen destroyer in the outlane, right? It’s just a picture.

#11046 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

For folks who haven't made it out to the Pinball Palace, it's truly a world-class pinball destination. I met Nick last week on a trip driving from Orlando to South Carolina, and got to check out their really impressive lineup (close to 100 games, including tons of LEs/premiums), and can't say enough about the place. Will be definitely be back, and soon. If you are in the area, it's worth a trip.
Mike

Totally concur.

#11047 1 year ago

If I have one ball locked and the game ends, the building goes down but the arm doesn’t open enough for the weight of the ball to push through and get released. Is there a way to fix this? I’ve been having to take off the glass to get the ball out.

#11048 1 year ago

I can't get the update to work on my Pro. This is at least my fourth update, using a flash drive, and the first time I've had a problem. The update menu appears, but every time I hit Select I get "Insert USB memory stick". The 000 and 001 files are 1,953,125 kb and the 002 file is 1,957,946 kb.

#11049 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

There’s no code for the oxygen destroyer in the outlane, right? It’s just a picture.

Yes, not yet… i hope it will be coded in the next code with the king of monsters

#11050 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Check out our Godzilla game play video

[quoted image]

Quoted from mikeflan:

Mike

Dude can’t stop spamming his YouTube and location on every thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

9,000 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 546.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/221?hl=troon47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.