IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 544.
#10951 1 year ago

02D418A0-2F78-427B-B76F-D364F2782B46 (resized).jpeg02D418A0-2F78-427B-B76F-D364F2782B46 (resized).jpeg

0.96.0 - May 26th, 2022
========================
- Monster Zero - added this new mini wizard mode that is qualified by scoring a Super Jackpot in Godzilla Multiball and lit by reaching the Level 4 Godzilla Powerup
- Monster Zero - Phase 1 - Shoot green arrows to enable lock at building.
- During 30 second lock phase shoot red arrows to build jackpot value.
- Build rate multiplies for each ball already locked.
- Repeat sequence to lock up to 3 balls.
- Each locked ball boosts super jackpot value.
- Phase 2 - Shoot lit arrows to score jackpots (multiplied by number of balls in play)
- Collect 10 jackpots to light super jackpot at the Wallop shot (reverse building)
- Super Jackpot builds jackpot value 1M.
- Super Jackpot adds a ball the first time it is awarded.
- Godzilla Powerup - Level 4 will now have 2 choices if both Monster Zero and Terror of Mechagodzilla are qualified, if only one is qualified there is only one choice
- Godzilla Powerup - Level 8 will now award whatever choice wasn't picked or qualified from Level 5 but will only light if the other mode is qualified by Super Jackpot
- Godzilla Powerup - Level Summary with latest changes:
- Level 1 (2) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
GODZILLA MB BASE JACKPOT +250K MECHAGODZILLA MB BASE JACKPOT +500K
LIGHT HEAT RAY SKILL SHOT +1X MULTIPLIER
15M POINTS LOOP VALUE +250K
DESTROY SAUCER SAUCER VALUE +500K
JET FIGHTER ATTACK VALUES +250K COLLECT 3X BONUS
- Level 2 (3) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
TIER 1 BATTLE TIMERS +10 SECONDS TIER 1 BATTLE TIME BONUS +5X
- Level 3 (4) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
DESTRUCTION JACKPOT +3 SECONDS TIER 2 BATTLE TIMERS +10 SECONDS
- Level 4 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
LIGHT MONSTER ZERO (if qualified) LIGHT TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (if qualified) - scoop will not light until one is qualified
- Level 5 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
SAUCER ATTACK +3 SECONDS RAGE COMBO +3 SECONDS
- Level 6 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
RODAN TIMER +15 SECONDS MAGNA GRAB 2X
- Level 7 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
SUPER SPINNER 2X LOOP VALUE 2X
- Level 8 (6) - ONLY ONE CHOICE -
LIGHT MONSTER ZERO or LIGHT TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (whichever one wasn't lit in Level 4) - scoop will not light until remaining mode is qualified
- Level 9 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
DESTRUCTION JACKPOT +2X LIGHT ALL ALLIES
- Level 10 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
COLLECT 10X BONUS COLLECT IMPOSTER
- No more powerups will light after Level 10 for now
- Terror of Mechagodzilla - Center and Mechagodzilla Spinners are capped to the Left Spinner value, must increase the Left Spinner value to be able to increase the Center and Mechagodzilla Spinner value
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - Shield now stays open for Super Jackpot phase, there are now 2 ways to achieve a Super Jackpot:
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - Super Jackpot via 3rd Flipper to Tail Whip awards 3X Super Jackpot and +3 Godzilla Powerup Energy
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - Super Jackpot via Mechagodzilla Spinner to Mecha Side Lane awards 1X Super Jackpot and +2 Godzilla Powerup Energy
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - either Super Jackpot method qualifies Terror of Mechagodzilla for the Godzilla Powerup
- Bridge Attack Multiball - Jackpot value now maxes out at 4M +1M for each mode start
- Monster Rampage - added an additional +1X Destruction Jackpot to the award, to make it +2X Destruction Jackpot
- Super Train - fixed an issue with the Building getting confused on what floor it should be on when Super Train starts when Destruction Jackpot and Building Locks are lit
- DJ Mixer - adding Terror of Mechagodzilla song
- DJ Mixer - adding Monster Zero songs
- DJ Mixer - adding Wizard Mode Lit song
- DJ Mixer - adding more playlists
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effects to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game

- Adjustment Changes:
- added "MONSTER ZERO JACKPOT BUILD TIMER" default:30s min:28s max:40s
- added "MONSTER ZERO BALL SAVE TIMER" default:30s min:28s max:40s
- added "MONSTER ZERO VICTORY BALL SAVE TIMER" default:20s min:18s max:30s

- System - Updated to V3.17.0 on OS: V2.6.0

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.86.0

- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.

#10952 1 year ago

Gz and rush in sane day, it's like Christmas!!

#10953 1 year ago

Was just dreaming of new code today when Rush code popped into my inbox; sweet sweet yes

*edit - Awesome update! Really like the new mode and if I understand correctly the 3-ball lock on the new mini-wizard mode during phase 1 will dump the balls and then you keep trying to build score during that mode? Really like there is an even better reason to hit that wollop shot now; actually aiming for it for a reason. So much improvement to that shot since initial code release when it was nothing other than a potential insta-drain.

#10954 1 year ago

I’m constantly checking this thread to see if any new owners are receiving games. I believe I’ll be getting my premium in the next run at the end of the month. The new code drop today just adds more anticipation. I absolutely cannot wait!!

#10955 1 year ago

Good stuff....nice fix for mechagodzilla super jackpots for premium/LE. And addition of monster zero, though scoring a superjackpot in godzilla multiball is pretty easy, and getting to level 4 powerup is easy, so getting monster zero should be no problem.

#10956 1 year ago

My insider connected still says .94 is the latest. Hoping it shows updates to .96 available soon!!

#10957 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

My insider connected still says .94 is the latest. Hoping it shows updates to .96 available soon!!

Mine, too. It flashes .96 then goes right back to .94.

#10958 1 year ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

I’m going to wait a bit but I can always do an SD card. But we know this is something that will need to be fixed eventually… like soon!

When Rush .96 was announced I rushed to my game (pun intended) and the code was ready to download. So must be something on the Stern side…

#10959 1 year ago

Mine's doing the same. Going to update the old fashioned way which is quicker anyways!

#10960 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Mine's doing the same. Going to update the old fashioned way which is quicker anyways!

It's a good size download, too. Sounds like a plan.

#10961 1 year ago

It's a good size download, too. Sounds like a plan.

Looks like Insider Connect method is working now.

#10962 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

[quoted image]
0.96.0 - May 26th, 2022
========================
- Monster Zero - added this new mini wizard mode that is qualified by scoring a Super Jackpot in Godzilla Multiball and lit by reaching the Level 4 Godzilla Powerup
- Monster Zero - Phase 1 - Shoot green arrows to enable lock at building.
- During 30 second lock phase shoot red arrows to build jackpot value.
- Build rate multiplies for each ball already locked.
- Repeat sequence to lock up to 3 balls.
- Each locked ball boosts super jackpot value.
- Phase 2 - Shoot lit arrows to score jackpots (multiplied by number of balls in play)
- Collect 10 jackpots to light super jackpot at the Wallop shot (reverse building)
- Super Jackpot builds jackpot value 1M.
- Super Jackpot adds a ball the first time it is awarded.
- Godzilla Powerup - Level 4 will now have 2 choices if both Monster Zero and Terror of Mechagodzilla are qualified, if only one is qualified there is only one choice
- Godzilla Powerup - Level 8 will now award whatever choice wasn't picked or qualified from Level 5 but will only light if the other mode is qualified by Super Jackpot
- Godzilla Powerup - Level Summary with latest changes:
- Level 1 (2) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
GODZILLA MB BASE JACKPOT +250K MECHAGODZILLA MB BASE JACKPOT +500K
LIGHT HEAT RAY SKILL SHOT +1X MULTIPLIER
15M POINTS LOOP VALUE +250K
DESTROY SAUCER SAUCER VALUE +500K
JET FIGHTER ATTACK VALUES +250K COLLECT 3X BONUS
- Level 2 (3) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
TIER 1 BATTLE TIMERS +10 SECONDS TIER 1 BATTLE TIME BONUS +5X
- Level 3 (4) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
DESTRUCTION JACKPOT +3 SECONDS TIER 2 BATTLE TIMERS +10 SECONDS
- Level 4 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
LIGHT MONSTER ZERO (if qualified) LIGHT TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (if qualified) - scoop will not light until one is qualified
- Level 5 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
SAUCER ATTACK +3 SECONDS RAGE COMBO +3 SECONDS
- Level 6 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
RODAN TIMER +15 SECONDS MAGNA GRAB 2X
- Level 7 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
SUPER SPINNER 2X LOOP VALUE 2X
- Level 8 (6) - ONLY ONE CHOICE -
LIGHT MONSTER ZERO or LIGHT TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (whichever one wasn't lit in Level 4) - scoop will not light until remaining mode is qualified
- Level 9 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
DESTRUCTION JACKPOT +2X LIGHT ALL ALLIES
- Level 10 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT -
COLLECT 10X BONUS COLLECT IMPOSTER
- No more powerups will light after Level 10 for now
- Terror of Mechagodzilla - Center and Mechagodzilla Spinners are capped to the Left Spinner value, must increase the Left Spinner value to be able to increase the Center and Mechagodzilla Spinner value
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - Shield now stays open for Super Jackpot phase, there are now 2 ways to achieve a Super Jackpot:
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - Super Jackpot via 3rd Flipper to Tail Whip awards 3X Super Jackpot and +3 Godzilla Powerup Energy
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - Super Jackpot via Mechagodzilla Spinner to Mecha Side Lane awards 1X Super Jackpot and +2 Godzilla Powerup Energy
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - either Super Jackpot method qualifies Terror of Mechagodzilla for the Godzilla Powerup
- Bridge Attack Multiball - Jackpot value now maxes out at 4M +1M for each mode start
- Monster Rampage - added an additional +1X Destruction Jackpot to the award, to make it +2X Destruction Jackpot
- Super Train - fixed an issue with the Building getting confused on what floor it should be on when Super Train starts when Destruction Jackpot and Building Locks are lit
- DJ Mixer - adding Terror of Mechagodzilla song
- DJ Mixer - adding Monster Zero songs
- DJ Mixer - adding Wizard Mode Lit song
- DJ Mixer - adding more playlists
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effects to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game
- Adjustment Changes:
- added "MONSTER ZERO JACKPOT BUILD TIMER" default:30s min:28s max:40s
- added "MONSTER ZERO BALL SAVE TIMER" default:30s min:28s max:40s
- added "MONSTER ZERO VICTORY BALL SAVE TIMER" default:20s min:18s max:30s
- System - Updated to V3.17.0 on OS: V2.6.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.86.0
- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.
- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.

Just in time for the long Memorial Day weekend! Looking forward to this!

#10963 1 year ago

Updating my own post… works now to download over IC! Woo hoo!!! Downloading!

#10964 1 year ago

I had this problem from .93 to .94

I had to use the usb to get to .94 but hope to get IC to work for this update

#10965 1 year ago

Oops! Late to the party...

#10966 1 year ago

Anyone got a link to the update? No access robust enough to update via Wifi, here.

Thanks.

#10967 1 year ago

I wonder if Heat Ray will award tail the whip mecha super jackpot or the one through the spinner lane. I guess it's time to play and find out!!!

#10968 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Anyone got a link to the update? No access robust enough to update via Wifi, here.
Thanks.

https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+LE

#10969 1 year ago

GZ code updates are so fun! Team Elwin always makes things more interesting and logical how it all plays.

#10970 1 year ago

Moving Terror of MG and Monster Zero down to Level 4 power-up is much appreciated. It does sting a little that you have to get up to Level 8 (!!) to play the one not chosen. Yikes!

#10971 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s sounding like Terror is comparable to Gappa angry mode in EHOH

This new mode Monster Zero is comparable to Gappa Angry

#10972 1 year ago

A solid update. On the same day as this early birthday present from my wife:

1EBC8BC4-3D64-4AA7-89D5-B03913EBF84B (resized).jpeg1EBC8BC4-3D64-4AA7-89D5-B03913EBF84B (resized).jpeg
#10973 1 year ago
Quoted from Cwells3290:

Here is how I mounted the led’s directly on the Mezel scoop sign. I just removed the original plastic and used 3M two-sided tape to secure them to the new sign. I screwed a couple small flat brackets I made onto the existing L brackets and used 3M tape on the back and the bottom of the sign to hold it securely. Since the led’s are set directly into the inserts they are a lot brighter then with the original plastic underneath. Also you can always reattach your old sign if you want. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just tried a slightly different approach. Clipped tie straps on wires and peeled back the wrap a bit. Swung leds in front of the sign running wires under sign then stuck it all together with two sided tape (a few layers to match board thickness).

C31C2081-389F-4079-B1DF-19B7E487310C (resized).jpegC31C2081-389F-4079-B1DF-19B7E487310C (resized).jpeg61C4D09A-3D59-44AD-B9A3-A1D95C142FED (resized).jpeg61C4D09A-3D59-44AD-B9A3-A1D95C142FED (resized).jpeg2071B8AE-EEE9-4DD6-A29C-BB07D6A35253 (resized).jpeg2071B8AE-EEE9-4DD6-A29C-BB07D6A35253 (resized).jpeg2C4BAE73-A0A0-4557-9C12-68164BC1D73E (resized).jpeg2C4BAE73-A0A0-4557-9C12-68164BC1D73E (resized).jpeg
#10974 1 year ago

Can someone explain in plain English the Godzilla Powerup - Level Summary. I've noticed while I play different Godzilla levels but not sure what is going on.

Thanks Martin

#10975 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

This new mode Monster Zero is comparable to Gappa Angry

That's awesome to hear! I loved playing Gappa Angry when I had my EHOH.

#10976 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Great idea, and the copper will look good, as does the brass

Excellent observation - it disappears into the back of the game where I’ve mounted Mothra and Rodan

#10977 1 year ago

New code is great.

I didn’t have issues a couple hours ago going to settings then net and it found the new code and updated all ok

Played 1 game and had my highest scoring game! Not in the billions yet but I also don’t play as much as I’d like to.

04505CAA-5732-41C6-8158-182A4CF92018 (resized).jpeg04505CAA-5732-41C6-8158-182A4CF92018 (resized).jpeg

F59F81C8-A3D4-48A1-B4C2-2B66B86BBA64 (resized).pngF59F81C8-A3D4-48A1-B4C2-2B66B86BBA64 (resized).png
#10978 1 year ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

piano wire..i used this stuff for my mothra (lower left): amazon.com link »[quoted image]

Anyone know where I can find about 444 feet less of it?

#10979 1 year ago

How do you get to the Planet X wizard mode? Do you just need to play a monster in each city? Or do you have to defeat a level 1 monster in each city?

#10980 1 year ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Can someone explain in plain English the Godzilla Powerup - Level Summary. I've noticed while I play different Godzilla levels but not sure what is going on.
Thanks Martin

Not sure how the English can get any plainer than whats written in the rules...

Completing select tasks throughout the game will add arrows to the Godzilla Power-Up meter, which can be cashed out for rewards at the scoop and add 300,000 points to end-of-ball bonus. These can be collected from:

Making a Super Secret Skill Shot - +2
Completing a Tier 1 Kaiju Battle - +2 for 1st try, +1 otherwise
1st City conquered - +2
Super Jackpot during Godzilla & Jet Jaguar VS. Megalon & Gigan - +1
Starting Powerline Attack - +1
Winning Tesla Strike - +2
Starting Bridge Attack Multiball - +1
Starting Tank Attack Multiball - +1
Collecting a Destruction Jackpot - +1
Enter a new City through City Select - +1
Collecting a City Combo - +1
Super Jackpot during Godzilla Multiball - +1
Starting Mechagodzilla Multiball - +1
Starting Saucer Attack Multiball - +2
Starting Jet Fighter Attack - +1
Winning Jet Fighter Attack - +1
27, 39, 51, etc. Jet Fighters defeated - +1
Starting Monster Rampage - +2
Lit Super Spinner - +1
Consecutive loops - +1 for 3 loops, +2 for 9?
Tail Whips - +2
3, 20, 30, 40, etc. Trains - +2
Collecting a Mystery Award - +1
Collecting 5 Secret Combos - +2

#10981 1 year ago

Anyone else having issues with upper playfield insert lights after updating to .96? Seems like they never come out of attract mode, tried updating twice, full update with verify. Did not have this issue with .94

#10982 1 year ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

Buy 25 feet of 14/2 electrical wire - Romex, at Hole Depot or Lowes, or preferably your local hardware store. It’s cheap, easy to bend, works perfectly. Cut the outer sheath and pull out the copper grounding wire and use that

#10983 1 year ago

I looked online and up here in Canada a craft store called Michael’s sells all sorts of wire for making jewelry etc. Lots of different diameters, different flexibilities, etc. super cheap. Not sure if you have Michael’s where you’re at but I’m sure any craft store would have something that’ll work.

#10984 1 year ago

I finally cracked a billion (just barely). Holy shit, this game gets better with every update. I still haven't hit a mini wizard mode but I'm close.

#10985 1 year ago

New code is a dud so far. First game I played, I battled Titanosaurus...I didn't beat him before draining. Then I changed cities to New York. I went to light battle and it made me fight Titanosaurus again (which shouldn't happen). I finished him off this time. After that no matter what I did it wouldn't let me choose the next battle or change cities. The screen would pop up as if it was going to let me choose my battle but then it disappeared and nothing happened. I couldn't continue the game any farther because of this. I did play Monster Zero though. Not as fun as Terror of Mechagodzilla in my opinion.

#10986 1 year ago

I usually pick up 0.047 music wire from Hobby lobby. Usually comes in ~12-in strands. At that strength the wire is malleable enough to make the loops at the ends of the wire with needle nose pliers (to connect to mods or posts), but strong enough told the mod without much if any wiggling once installed.

#10987 1 year ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Anyone else having issues with upper playfield insert lights after updating to .96? Seems like they never come out of attract mode, tried updating twice, full update with verify. Did not have this issue with .94

Quoted from JWP72:

New code is a dud so far. First game I played, I battled Titanosaurus...I didn't beat him before draining. Then I changed cities to New York. I went to light battle and it made me fight Titanosaurus again (which shouldn't happen). I finished him off this time. After that no matter what I did it wouldn't let me choose the next battle or change cities. The screen would pop up as if it was going to let me choose my battle but then it disappeared and nothing happened. I couldn't continue the game any farther because of this. I did play Monster Zero though. Not as fun as Terror of Mechagodzilla in my opinion.

Hmmm...I may just hold off doing the update after seeing these comments. Anyone else running into issues after updating?

#10988 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Hmmm...I may just hold off doing the update after seeing these comments. Anyone else running into issues after updating?

No issues playing new code on mine last night. Played for over an hour and no problems at all.

#10989 1 year ago

For those interested, I've just announced a new GZ mod

Godzilla "Tokyo Neon" sign mod

Thanks!

#10990 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

No issues playing new code on mine last night. Played for over an hour and no problems at all.

Yup. same here. Played a handful of games and no issues. New Monster Zero mode is fun too! Noticed a couple of new animations and callouts too.

I would update.

#10991 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks!

So many mods these days are poorly made and overpriced, whereas this just looks brilliant.

I want it and I don't even own a GZ yet!

#10992 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks!

Holy shit, this looks awesome. I am typically not a mod guy, but this looks great! Awesome job.

#10993 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks!

Hot Damn!

#10994 1 year ago

What's the deal with the Stern Insider wifi update? Some folks are reporting that there's no update, and I'm in that boat. I'll just download to USB, but anybody have an idea why the update doesn't appear, or if I have to do something to get it to show up?

#10995 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What's the deal with the Stern Insider wifi update? Some folks are reporting that there's no update, and I'm in that boat. I'll just download to USB, but anybody have an idea why the update doesn't appear, or if I have to do something to get it to show up?

Go into the menu, select "Net" and scroll down to Software Update. It should find the update and download it. If after downloading it doesn't start installing automatically you can click on Install in the same menu under Net.

#10996 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Go into the menu, select "Net" and scroll down to Software Update. It should find the update and download it. If after downloading it doesn't start installing automatically you can click on Install in the same menu under Net.

Yep, did that about 30 times. It's strange.

#10997 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Quoted from EaglePin:

Mine updated fine... Just like EaglePin said. This is the second WIFI update I've done on Godzilla and both went super smooth. About 20 minutes to download and another 10 to install.

In this case I won't get a chance to try the new code until the weekend though... Darn work!

#10998 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yep, did that about 30 times. It's strange.

Are you getting this screen when you go into “Net” in the menu?

And can you start a game and log into Insider Connected to verify that the machine is online?

E853D60D-56D5-4E72-98C9-342227113767 (resized).jpegE853D60D-56D5-4E72-98C9-342227113767 (resized).jpeg
#10999 1 year ago

I think the IC servers speed need improvement. Yep I'm outside the US so expect it be slower but laptop download of 0.96 was 10 minutes for 5GB of data (direct from Stern website), but to update over wifi (on the same connection as the laptop) was going to be more than an hour. Stern can we at least maybe have a European based server for IC?

#11000 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Are you getting this screen when you go into “Net” in the menu?
And can you start a game and log into Insider Connected to verify that the machine is online?[quoted image]

I'm 100% connected via wifi, ip address is stable, internet connection works, etc. It's just not finding the update

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/220?hl=robf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.