IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 544.
#10551 1 year ago

. [deleted after googling an answer]

#10552 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Sooooo is this pitted surface texture what I commonly see referred to as "dimpling"? And if so, is this being caused by something I'm doing? (I just changed the balls about two months ago...)
[quoted image]

Ignore it and any other comments you may get regarding Stern quality, soft/inferior wood, someone's cousin's 89 Bally that never dimpled even after hitting with a hammer, etc... It is 100% normal and after a while you won't notice it anymore.

#10553 1 year ago
Quoted from blairan213:

Ignore it and any other comments you may get regarding Stern quality, soft/inferior wood, someone's cousin's 89 Bally that never dimpled even after hitting with a hammer, etc... It is 100% normal and after a while you won't notice it anymore.

Cheers, thx! (Sorry for the trouble; I try to catch myself by googling BEFORE posting, but sometimes it's hard to resist the siren call of the forums where I'm surrounded by my betters!)

#10554 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the saucer extra ball qualifier changed in the latest update?

I played around 6-7 games tonight, and was just jamming on the saucer. Feel like I should've got at least one, but nothing!

#10555 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Yes! So, it comes as part of a 4-figure set here:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/product/variationdetails/158825
aMAZingly, I found a standalone Ghidorah from this set listed for $40 on eBay... Basically, I got one open-box figure out of the four for half the price of the set, but since I wasn't going to be using Minilla, Baragon or Gorosaurus anyway, i figured I'd go for that.
Update: Here's are two now! ebay.com link: itm and ebay.com link: itm Seems like sellers are splitting up the box set to sell individually at a mark-up, cheers.

I used Manila. I bought the whole set. Ghidorah fits great in the back.

AC803934-C2DC-4D5F-AFBE-22BBEF57CF28 (resized).jpegAC803934-C2DC-4D5F-AFBE-22BBEF57CF28 (resized).jpeg626BCD10-2E1B-4EEF-B135-B4C11E1931F0 (resized).jpeg626BCD10-2E1B-4EEF-B135-B4C11E1931F0 (resized).jpeg0C015886-72B3-49F3-894F-456BEBAD6053 (resized).jpeg0C015886-72B3-49F3-894F-456BEBAD6053 (resized).jpeg6CA3BD64-FDAE-4D65-B952-E534C13437D4 (resized).jpeg6CA3BD64-FDAE-4D65-B952-E534C13437D4 (resized).jpeg
#10556 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I got my Premium a few weeks ago. It came with the new shorter plastic. Bridge still hits the corner and broke the tip off on day 2. Have a ticket in with Stern and my Distro. That new plastic is a joke. Doesn't solve the root problem but it certainly looks better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My solution to this problem is to put a small transparent sticky dot (like the ones you use to stop doors banging into sharp corners) where the collapsing bridge meets the plastic. Works great, hardly noticeable, and still get to enjoy the full plastic art, for what its worth.

Been on a month and 200 plus plays, all good.

20220514_055506 (resized).jpg20220514_055506 (resized).jpg
#10557 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

My solution to this problem is to put a small transparent sticky dot (like the ones you use to stop doors banging into sharp corners) where the collapsing bridge meets the plastic. Works great, hardly noticeable, and still get to enjoy the full plastic art, for what its worth.
Been on a month and 200 plus plays, all good.[quoted image]

Did same day 1 on our le, 800 plays,no issues, same dot still

#10558 1 year ago

I’ve noticed my Godzilla Pro’s magnet is starting to flip the ball up a little weaker than it used to. Like when the ball goes through the building and the magnet catches it and lightly flings it up— when I first got the machine it did it without fail as smooth as butter. Now it’s a little clunkier and seems like the magnet is generally less strong than it was. First time pin owner so not sure if this is common or expected— any suggestions?

#10559 1 year ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

I’ve noticed my Godzilla Pro’s magnet is starting to flip the ball up a little weaker than it used to. Like when the ball goes through the building and the magnet catches it and lightly flings it up— when I first got the machine it did it without fail as smooth as butter. Now it’s a little clunkier and seems like the magnet is generally less strong than it was. First time pin owner so not sure if this is common or expected— any suggestions?

Depends. When did you get your GZ? Earlier code revisions had a much more robust and impressive magnet grab. They've dialed it back on code revisions since launch (to better manage the magnet heat). However, you CAN adjust the timing a little so it grabs quicker or slower after hitting the switch coming out of the building, which will affect the "swing" on the ball.

#10560 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Depends. When did you get your GZ? Earlier code revisions had a much more robust and impressive magnet grab. They've dialed it back on code revisions since launch (to better manage the magnet heat). However, you CAN adjust the timing a little so it grabs quicker or slower after hitting the switch coming out of the building, which will affect the "swing" on the ball.

Thanks for replying!!! Got it only about a month and a half ago. Do you happen to know what setting that is to adjust the timing of the magnet?

#10561 1 year ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

Thanks for replying!!! Got it only about a month and a half ago. Do you happen to know what setting that is to adjust the timing of the magnet?

It's linked in the index. Click on "topic index" at the top of any page in this thread, then click "keypost summary" to sort the index by name, then click show all. You're looking for a TECH:Playfield entry that deals with adjusting the magnet swing adjustments. Click that.

#10562 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Does anyone know if the saucer extra ball qualifier changed in the latest update?
I played around 6-7 games tonight, and was just jamming on the saucer. Feel like I should've got at least one, but nothing!

No change. You need three saucers for EB.

#10563 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think it's just certain times it throws it up the left orbit and other times it just redirects the ball to the lane behind the upper flipper.
Here's what the two settings in the adjustments actually do:
GODZILLA MAGNET PULSE DELAY TIME - after the ball activates the "BUILDING EXIT" switch, this the the length of time (in ms) that will elapse before the magnet is pulsed (for flicking the ball up the left orbit lane)
GODZILLA MAGNET PULSE DRAW TIME" - length of time (in ms) that the magnet will be pulsed after waiting for GODZILLA MAGNET PULSE DELAY TIME above (for flicking the ball up the left orbit lane)
Keith said they're still working on timings and there will be adjustments in future code. I do prefer the stronger magna-grab and hold while balls are locked on the Pro that was present in earlier versions of the code. The magnet in 0.80 is way wimpier than the version before.

I also feel like the magnet doesn’t always fling it up the left outlane on shots through the building. I haven’t tweaked these settings yet. Anyone play with them and have found the setting that works best?

#10564 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I also feel like the magnet doesn’t always fling it up the left outlane on shots through the building. I haven’t tweaked these settings yet. Anyone play with them and have found the setting that works best?

I don’t understand the settings enough to mess with them. But my magnet works fine. Misses some direct shot catches for mag grab, but that’s about it.

I don’t think there’s a setting that is gonna get you perfect magnet flings 100% of the time. The ball goes through there at so many different speeds.

#10565 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Misses some direct shot catches for mag grab, but that’s about it.
I don’t think there’s a setting that is gonna get you perfect magnet flings 100% of the time

Same, I haven't touched the magnet settings. The only time it doesn't grab well is when the ball is moving really fast.

#10566 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t understand the settings enough to mess with them. But my magnet works fine. Misses some direct shot catches for mag grab, but that’s about it.
I don’t think there’s a setting that is gonna get you perfect magnet flings 100% of the time. The ball goes through there at so many different speeds.

Yeah that’s why I haven’t played with them yet. Like you said. Ball speed definitely makes a difference

#10567 1 year ago

Installed art blades, quiet fan, and a PBL translucent green shooter rod. I hadn't installed art blades before, only mirror blades. I did the spray bottle with soapy water. Seemed to work well. They look pretty good in there and brighten the game up a touch vs the black side walls.

I am still getting my butt kicked when all the GI cuts out and insert light shows are going off. The ball is flying around and really tough to see. My overhead lighting is can lights and put a pretty bad glare, so I have to leave one on kinda behind the game, but its not great that way either.

#10568 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Installed art blades, quiet fan, and a PBL translucent green shooter rod. I hadn't installed art blades before, only mirror blades. I did the spray bottle with soapy water. Seemed to work well. They look pretty good in there and brighten the game up a touch vs the black side walls.
I am still getting my butt kicked when all the GI cuts out and insert light shows are going off. The ball is flying around and really tough to see. My overhead lighting is can lights and put a pretty bad glare, so I have to leave one on kinda behind the game, but its not great that way either.

There should be settings for flasher and insert brightness. Try lowering those to help with the contrast.

#10569 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There should be settings for flasher and insert brightness. Try lowering those to help with the contrast.

Ya also I was thinking of maybe adding some lighting or tweaking the apron lights tied to the coin door for a small amount of always on light. I will tweak the settings first though.

#10570 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ya also I was thinking of maybe adding some lighting or tweaking the apron lights tied to the coin door for a small amount of always on light. I will tweak the settings first though.

A super cheap option is just clamp some led lights to the backbox and get more light on the playfield that way.

I did that when I had Alice Cooper at my house.

#10571 1 year ago

I've had similar issues with the lightning, but I think I actually enjoy it. Hitting the destruction jackpot and then needing to trap up right away when the lights cutout is a fun moment.

The strobe effect you sometimes get as well is EXCELLENT,especially with all other room lights off. I'm guessing that's related to the Maser Cannon?

#10572 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

For a long time I didn't realize that you only destroy a saucer when the blue "saucer attack" insert is lit. I also didn't realize that it was on a very short timer, so you might not see it before it turns off and you have start over with the hits. So you can wail on the bumper all day long and still not destroy any if you don't pay attention to that insert.

If the ball trips only the lower switch of the shooter lane, "saucer attack" is lit instantly. It can really only happen by accident, but it is more often than you would think. I make it a priority to hit the pop when this happens and I am able to collect that EB pretty much every game.

#10573 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Here's what I don't quite understand, this has been an issue since the beginning. The simplest solution seems to have been posted on this thread more than once. And that's inserting a washer into the coil assembly for the bridge, which limits the range of motion so it no longer hits the plastic. A three cent fix, so why doesn't Stern go that route?
Oh wait, answered my own question, as that three cent fix would cut into the profit margin.
Come on Stern.

Or ship new ones with an appropriate length coil. I put 3x 5mm washers in there and problem fixed. I can't believe it either, instead they keep the problem and modify the plastic.

#10574 1 year ago
Quoted from El_Patron:

Or ship new ones with an appropriate length coil. I put 3x 5mm washers in there and problem fixed. I can't believe it either, instead they keep the problem and modify the plastic.

Yup. Wonder if it’s a parts shortage issue and they don’t have coil setups manufactured that will work with that mech. Seems like a stopgap solution to me.

#10575 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Yup. Wonder if it’s a parts shortage issue and they don’t have coil setups manufactured that will work with that mech. Seems like a stopgap solution to me.

Parts shortage, parts shortage, parts shortage... Yet Stern never seems to run out of those cheap coil stops.

#10576 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Parts shortage, parts shortage, parts shortage... Yet Stern never seems to run out of those cheap coil stops.

well ya, "parts" shortage, not "trash" shortage.

#10577 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

ha

#10578 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

For a long time I didn't realize that you only destroy a saucer when the blue "saucer attack" insert is lit. I also didn't realize that it was on a very short timer, so you might not see it before it turns off and you have start over with the hits. So you can wail on the bumper all day long and still not destroy any if you don't pay attention to that insert.
If the ball trips only the lower switch of the shooter lane, "saucer attack" is lit instantly. It can really only happen by accident, but it is more often than you would think. I make it a priority to hit the pop when this happens and I am able to collect that EB pretty much every game.

Saucer Attack multiball mode never seems to get mentioned on this threat, but I think it is awesome! You have to hit the saucer 6 times to qualify followed by hitting saucer 7th time to start. It is a fun mode if you haven't done it yet. Kind of freaks you out at first because flippers go dead.

#10579 1 year ago

You have to collect 6 saucer attacks. That means the saucer needs to have the blue arrow lit when you hit it. To light that you have to hit the pop a number of times or hit the switch under the pop to light the arrow.

Then when lit, hit the pop for 1 saucer, or shatz through to the right inlane to the pop for 2 saucers.

#10580 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You have to collect 6 saucer attacks. That means the saucer needs to have the blue arrow lit when you hit it. To light that you have to hit the pop a number of times or hit the switch under the pop to light the arrow.
Then when lit, hit the pop for 1 saucer, or shatz through to the right inlane to the pop for 2 saucers.

I appreciate Keith's shatz pass addition...I like practicing that flipper skill and this, and IMDN both have it. Its too bad JP2 doesn't have it, and I'm not sure about AIQ.

#10581 1 year ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Saucer Attack multiball mode never seems to get mentioned on this threat, but I think it is awesome! You have to hit the saucer 6 times to qualify followed by hitting saucer 7th time to start. It is a fun mode if you haven't done it yet. Kind of freaks you out at first because flippers go dead.

Agreed! I especially enjoy the mode music and sound effects. I see it so rarely, I haven't bother to figure out wtf to do.

#10582 1 year ago

I should have paid more attention to this. I’ve only had the game for a week or two, and my bridge plastic broke a bit at the end. I thought since it was the shortened plastic, I would be ok. Anyway, I just put a small nut in the coil sleeve to limit movement which seems to be the best method to prevent this. The screws on the coil bracket had blue loctite though and were difficult to remove but not impossible. I’ll contact stern for a new plastic.

76271737-3F37-48AF-9826-AE9E40BE9ECC (resized).jpeg76271737-3F37-48AF-9826-AE9E40BE9ECC (resized).jpeg

#10583 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

DudeRegular I added LED jewel post lights and connected to always on +5V. Best mod ever and it is cheap. It adds just enough light so you can see the ball in blackouts.

Godzilla Always on Lamp Voltage (resized).jpgGodzilla Always on Lamp Voltage (resized).jpgJewel Post Light (resized).JPGJewel Post Light (resized).JPG
#10584 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I should have paid more attention to this. I’ve only had the game for a week or two, and my bridge plastic broke a bit at the end. I thought since it was the shortened plastic, I would be ok. Anyway, I just put a small nut in the coil sleeve to limit movement which seems to be the best method to prevent this. The screws on the coil bracket had blue loctite though and were difficult to remove but not impossible. I’ll contact stern for a new plastic.
[quoted image]

I highly recommend the stainless steel mod and the bridge. They look awesome!

A051C7DC-540A-4E7A-8B66-8F24053FEC67 (resized).jpegA051C7DC-540A-4E7A-8B66-8F24053FEC67 (resized).jpegB0C46BEF-433F-43AC-9C04-D63D8F81FBBE (resized).jpegB0C46BEF-433F-43AC-9C04-D63D8F81FBBE (resized).jpeg
#10585 1 year ago
Quoted from Kent_Diego:

DudeRegular I added LED jewel post lights and connected to always on +5V. Best mod ever and it is cheap. It adds just enough light so you can see the ball in blackouts. [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! That is one I was considering as well. I have some in my LED stash. That is a much shorter place to grab voltage from than what I was thinking initially. I was thinking about the coin door lights, but that would require some pretty long wires going to the back of the cab then all the way to the front of the playfield again. I also remembered I have some stadium style lights that I haven't really used much, but might fit the bill as well. The post lights is a much less intrusive solution though. I like it.

#10586 1 year ago
Quoted from Kent_Diego:

DudeRegular I added LED jewel post lights and connected to always on +5V. Best mod ever and it is cheap. It adds just enough light so you can see the ball in blackouts. [quoted image][quoted image]

Fire LED post lights go well there as well, and add a bit of life to those slings, cheers.

#10587 1 year ago

Steve from Pinball Refinery did my Godzilla Premium in a green with a silver flake. The pictures don’t do it justice. When you walk by the machine it sparkles. Lol. Steve does amazing work!

89FBB9BA-BB6E-4C0F-BF61-1C48CE365562 (resized).jpeg89FBB9BA-BB6E-4C0F-BF61-1C48CE365562 (resized).jpeg9216D7AC-9EDE-43D9-A599-6BF0B544C0E6 (resized).jpeg9216D7AC-9EDE-43D9-A599-6BF0B544C0E6 (resized).jpegC38BB7C2-3DE7-4CEE-8313-D5D462A03992 (resized).jpegC38BB7C2-3DE7-4CEE-8313-D5D462A03992 (resized).jpeg1D867019-30BE-4573-819F-53D929032603 (resized).jpeg1D867019-30BE-4573-819F-53D929032603 (resized).jpegE59FA238-6EEE-4191-9712-DC5CC6F2524E (resized).jpegE59FA238-6EEE-4191-9712-DC5CC6F2524E (resized).jpeg12D0AF0A-F4D5-48D6-81D5-4DFB21EED993 (resized).jpeg12D0AF0A-F4D5-48D6-81D5-4DFB21EED993 (resized).jpeg6A1A102B-C2CD-42D8-B537-030BEB1F5A63 (resized).jpeg6A1A102B-C2CD-42D8-B537-030BEB1F5A63 (resized).jpeg
#10588 1 year ago

Where does one purchase those?

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I highly recommend the stainless steel mod and the bridge. They look awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

#10589 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Where does one purchase those?

Chrome candy sells them here on Pinside. Great stuff!

#10590 1 year ago

Installed the art blades as well as the real knocker kit from pinball life. Immediately got a new GC!

Now having gotten used to the Stern squelch for a bit I did not expect how loud the real knocker would be. Almost drained because it scared me so much.

27ACE245-1356-4B1E-A2E7-980E8E717883 (resized).jpeg27ACE245-1356-4B1E-A2E7-980E8E717883 (resized).jpeg68771672-4DC9-4051-99CD-FF9A9071E96E (resized).jpeg68771672-4DC9-4051-99CD-FF9A9071E96E (resized).jpeg
#10591 1 year ago

My favorite lighting set up; albeit not the easiest or cheapest

Quoted from DudeRegular:

76436466-2F05-4733-873D-BDD0721F27CD (resized).jpeg76436466-2F05-4733-873D-BDD0721F27CD (resized).jpeg930637FA-15B0-4994-8835-89133891C146 (resized).jpeg930637FA-15B0-4994-8835-89133891C146 (resized).jpeg
#10592 1 year ago

QR light INOP. Anyone have the same issue and perhaps a fix for the QR light coming on during start up but then goes dark after start and stays dark?

20220515_094954 (resized).jpg20220515_094954 (resized).jpg
#10593 1 year ago
Quoted from El_Patron:

QR light INOP. Anyone have the same issue and perhaps a fix for the QR light coming on during start up but then goes dark after start and stays dark?
[quoted image]

Mine stays lit but doesn't work.

#10594 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

His pinside shop has been down for some time now.

#10595 1 year ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Mine stays lit but doesn't work.

That’s what happens on my Mando. My Godzilla is the same above though that it works but light is off. Waiting on warranty replacements for last few months now.

#10596 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

His pinside shop has been down for some time now.

I’ll text him. Looking forward to my set as well.

#10597 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Steve from Pinball Refinery did my Godzilla Premium in a green with a silver flake. The pictures don’t do it justice. When you walk by the machine it sparkles. Lol. Steve does amazing work![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Either that game on the left gets no play or you’re a skinny guy . That LOTR plating looks incredible. Never cared for the game which should qualify my compliment further.

#10598 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

That’s what happens on my Mando. My Godzilla is the same above though that it works but light is off. Waiting on warranty replacements for last few months now.

I'm going to email Stern Support on Monday. I got an email saying I successfully registered Zilla and it's connected to the internet so I'll see what they say

#10599 1 year ago

What is this black thing on my usb connectors? I'm guessing it is just a connector cover to pull off so i can insert my usb stick? I haven't seen a usb one before.

P1010013 (resized).JPGP1010013 (resized).JPG
#10600 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I highly recommend the stainless steel mod and the bridge. They look awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I’ll text him. Looking forward to my set as well.

Sorry for the lack of availability from pinside shops. We are doing some major remodeling of our house now and I had to put a bunch of stuff into storage including these mods. I've had a lot of people ask me to start selling them again, which I plan to do. I hope to find all this stuff and open up shop again later this week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plattsburgh, NY
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Laguna Niguel, CA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/212?hl=robf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.