IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg
20240405_122647 (resized).jpg
20240402_174502 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,294 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 546.
#10501 1 year ago

I've bought these before, shipping was 4.99. They are plastic and you glue them together, but look as good as the 1 metal one i paid 45 bucks for. Have.4 jets in game now, and they really look good.

#10502 1 year ago

Just don’t let eBay know that this is a pinball mod. That’s when they jack up the price

#10503 1 year ago

My newest mod. Rooftop parking lot.

BF70BAF6-DD44-4105-BB33-CBE15004A9D5 (resized).jpegBF70BAF6-DD44-4105-BB33-CBE15004A9D5 (resized).jpeg
#10504 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Same. Hit but it now and its the same too.

Nice! I don't know why, it's definitely the same item #, it's still coming up for me as $350 shipping, on mobile app too. Ahh well. Go for it!

Update: if I'm logged out, it shows for me as $4.99 shipping, but once I login to either my personal or business accounts to checkout, it shifts to $350. Weird...

#10505 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Nice! I don't know why, it's definitely the same item #, it's still coming up for me as $350 shipping, on mobile app too. Ahh well. Go for it!

I just ordered a set and was charged 4.99 for shipping.

#10506 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I just ordered a set and was charged 4.99 for shipping.

NICE! HEHE, I can now say it LITERALLY might just be me. Cheers!

#10507 1 year ago

Anyone buy the Mothra shooter rod lately? If so are there still issues with it?

#10508 1 year ago

So again…I qualified Terror of Mechagodzilla. Got power up 5 ‘light terror of Mechagodzilla’ I shoot the scoop and it puts me in a battle mode. What am I missing here?

#10509 1 year ago

Shoot the building. That will start the mode. By the way: This new mode can be worth a lot of points!

77B4A912-1B35-4143-9FB8-CEBB77AD50B9 (resized).jpeg77B4A912-1B35-4143-9FB8-CEBB77AD50B9 (resized).jpeg
#10510 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Just got mine. A-OK

#10511 1 year ago

Jesus Christ, The last time I asked ya’ll told me to shoot the scoop

Quoted from crwjumper:

Shoot the building. That will start the mode. By the way: This new mode can be worth a lot of points!
[quoted image]

#10512 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Besides it being ugly as $%#! ?

#10513 1 year ago

Lol, no, you need to shoot the sarcophagus.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#10514 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Lol, no, you need to shoot the sarcophagus.

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#10515 1 year ago

Hey, for those of you who sliced off your replacement vinyl Godzilla figure's feet/tail/etc, what tool did you use to do so? I've got a Hedorah figure whose back & tail I'm looking to slice off without landing myself in the ER...

hedorah (resized).pnghedorah (resized).png

#10516 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Hey, for those of you who sliced off your replacement vinyl Godzilla figure's feet/tail/etc, what tool did you use to do so? I've got a Hedorah figure whose back & tail I'm looking to slice off without landing myself in the ER...
[quoted image]

Mine fit in the back corner perfectly, same fig you have , clears glass by 1/2 "

#10517 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:Hey, for those of you who sliced off your replacement vinyl Godzilla figure's feet/tail/etc, what tool did you use to do so? I've got a Hedorah figure whose back & tail I'm looking to slice off without landing myself in the ER...
[quoted image]

9FBF6AB1-B5CF-464D-879F-B612FB3C190F (resized).jpeg9FBF6AB1-B5CF-464D-879F-B612FB3C190F (resized).jpeg
#10518 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

[quoted image]

Link to get this? I love it!

#10519 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Link to get this? I love it!

Hedorah 50th Anniversary fig: ebay.com link: itm

Good luck!

Bunch of other sellers on eBay as well, if this one sells out...

#10520 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Just got mine. A-OK

Cool. Where did you buy it from and do you like it? Thanks for the reply.

#10521 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Mine fit in the back corner perfectly, same fig you have , clears glass by 1/2 "

Cheers! Sadly, I JUST put Ghidorah there a few hours ago... Figured it would be easier to try to get wingless Hedorah next to the building than winged Ghidorah.

ghodirah (resized).jpgghodirah (resized).jpg

mpdpvdpin Hacksaw? Shall try, thank you!

#10522 1 year ago

Got a link for this Ghidorah figure?

Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Cheers! Sadly, I JUST put Ghidorah there a few hours ago... Figured it would be easier to try to get wingless Hedorah next to the building than winged Ghidorah.
[quoted image]
mpdpvdpin Hacksaw? Shall try, thank you!

#10523 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I’m seeing this:
[quoted image]

I ordered two different sets and the shipping was still $4.95 for both and they came in one shipment.

#10524 1 year ago
Quoted from tripp:

I ordered two different sets and the shipping was still $4.95 for both and they came in one shipment.

327B79F9-B82E-4CEF-ADB0-1749C4E718B0 (resized).jpeg327B79F9-B82E-4CEF-ADB0-1749C4E718B0 (resized).jpeg
#10525 1 year ago

#10526 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Besides it being ugly as $%#! ?

Thanks for saying out loud what so many of us were thinking.

#10527 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

haha....NO. I said through the building.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/208#post-6917589

The jokes on me though. Knowing how to do it apparently isn't enough to actually make it happen. I have had several combinations of collecting enough power ups or Mecha SJP, but only twice both at the same time. And both times I boofed it. I think one of them I collected 5thPU at the same time as starting another battle so got stuck in that and drained out. Ugh...

#10528 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Thanks for the link!
OOF! $350 shipping for a $5 plane set! I hope that's a typo... Are the planes life-size?
[quoted image]
AND there's no combined shipping... so if you want 6 planes as two sets, that's $710 + tax.
I'm gonna reach out to them for clarification...

message (resized).jpgmessage (resized).jpg

SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED! I think it may have been because my address defaults to a PO Box...? Most transactions, eBay just tells me if the seller won't ship to a PO Box, but maybe that's just for domestic stuff. Mystery solved, with apologies for any confusion!

#10529 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Got a link for this Ghidorah figure?

Yes! So, it comes as part of a 4-figure set here:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/product/variationdetails/158825

aMAZingly, I found a standalone Ghidorah from this set listed for $40 on eBay... Basically, I got one open-box figure out of the four for half the price of the set, but since I wasn't going to be using Minilla, Baragon or Gorosaurus anyway, i figured I'd go for that.

Update: Here's are two now! ebay.com link: itm and ebay.com link: itm Seems like sellers are splitting up the box set to sell individually at a mark-up, cheers.

#10530 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

My newest mod. Rooftop parking lot.[quoted image]

this is a great idea! <3 Congrats

#10531 1 year ago

So after you collect power up five just one shot through the building starts the mode? Or is it like start Godzilla multi and having to collapse the building first?

Quoted from RobF:

haha....NO. I said through the building.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/208#post-6917589
The jokes on me though. Knowing how to do it apparently isn't enough to actually make it happen. I have had several combinations of collecting enough power ups or Mecha SJP, but only twice both at the same time. And both times I boofed it. I think one of them I collected 5thPU at the same time as starting another battle so got stuck in that and drained out. Ugh...

#10532 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So after you collect power up five just one shot through the building starts the mode? Or is it like start Godzilla multi and having to collapse the building first?

Just shoot the building.

#10533 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

In someone else’s defense, that isn’t exactly what was said.

EEE89EFD-0637-4E3E-B4F8-8757834EE985 (resized).jpegEEE89EFD-0637-4E3E-B4F8-8757834EE985 (resized).jpeg
#10534 1 year ago
33ADDACA-2E21-418E-89CE-02265B17B754.gif33ADDACA-2E21-418E-89CE-02265B17B754.gif
#10535 1 year ago

My Pro will be here today

#10536 1 year ago

Seeing this post made me go downstairs and play Lost World. Love the Jeff Goldblum callouts. "Balls everywhere"

#10537 1 year ago

My premium arrived yesterday. What an amazing game. I can’t get enough!

#10538 1 year ago

Can someone explain how to achieve the new Mechagodzilla mode in plane English with no abbreviations. I've read all previous posts and and still totally confused.

Thanks

#10539 1 year ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Can someone explain how to achieve the new Mechagodzilla mode in plane English with no abbreviations. I've read all previous posts and and still totally confused.
Thanks

get the super jackpot during mecha godzilla multiball mode, and get godzilla powerup to level 5. then you shoot the building.

#10540 1 year ago

Just got my pro today! It's a Sept 2021 run. Does anyone know of any issues that were improved/fixed at the factory after this run date that I should look out for or reinforce? Also, anyone got a link to a plastic protector for the magnet? (I didn't see it in the sets I found)

#10541 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyBallerton:

Just got my pro today! It's a Sept 2021 run. Does anyone know of any issues that were improved/fixed at the factory after this run date that I should look out for or reinforce? Also, anyone got a link to a plastic protector for the magnet? (I didn't see it in the sets I found)

I believe the plastic was modified to no longer go over the magnet. The top of the magnet should be exposed now. Being that you have the pro it may not have changed because on the pro the bridge does not break apart which was the cause of the plastic being damaged

#10542 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I believe the plastic was modified to no longer go over the magnet. The top of the magnet should be exposed now. Being that you have the pro it may not have changed because on the pro the bridge does not break apart which was the cause of the plastic being damaged

I got my Premium a few weeks ago. It came with the new shorter plastic. Bridge still hits the corner and broke the tip off on day 2. Have a ticket in with Stern and my Distro. That new plastic is a joke. Doesn't solve the root problem but it certainly looks better.

IMG_1122 (resized).jpegIMG_1122 (resized).jpegIMG_1123 (resized).jpegIMG_1123 (resized).jpeg
#10543 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I got my Premium a few weeks ago. It came with the new shorter plastic. Bridge still hits the corner and broke the tip off on day 2. Have a ticket in with Stern and my Distro. That new plastic is a joke. Doesn't solve the root problem but it certainly looks better.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Here's what I don't quite understand, this has been an issue since the beginning. The simplest solution seems to have been posted on this thread more than once. And that's inserting a washer into the coil assembly for the bridge, which limits the range of motion so it no longer hits the plastic. A three cent fix, so why doesn't Stern go that route?
Oh wait, answered my own question, as that three cent fix would cut into the profit margin.
Come on Stern.

#10544 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Hedorah 50th Anniversary fig: ebay.com link: itm
Good luck!
Bunch of other sellers on eBay as well, if this one sells out...

Do you have a picture of this in your machine? I wonder if it would fit to the right on the right ramp. Hedorah is the best!

#10545 1 year ago
Quoted from TikiTilt:

Do you have a picture of this in your machine? I wonder if it would fit to the right on the right ramp. Hedorah is the best!

I don't yet, but somebody else around here does... I don't remember whom...

I still need to get a hacksaw to get this on my machine.

#10546 1 year ago
Quoted from TikiTilt:

Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I don't yet, but somebody else around here does... I don't remember whom...
I still need to get a hacksaw to get this on my machine.

Might be hayfarmer who posted a photo.scroll back it wasnt long ago.

#10547 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Might be hayfarmer who posted a photo.scroll back it wasnt long ago.

Found it, right OP, wrong thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/30#post-6906447

#10548 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Bums me out to see this still happening. I just ordered a replacement for my Prem from Pinballlife and will insert a washer into the coil stop to shorten the span. Simple fix.

#10549 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Doesn't solve the root problem but it certainly looks better.

I do agree it looks cool seeing the magnet mech plus a bit of the captive ball behind.

#10550 1 year ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Can someone explain how to achieve the new Mechagodzilla mode in plane English

I’m not very good with avionics jargon sorry!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 210.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,294 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 546.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/211 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.