IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 544.
#10351 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Can you post a link? Can't seem to find today.

Here you go:

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html?

#10352 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Can you post a link? Can't seem to find today.

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

There ya go

Whoops, missed yours above

#10353 1 year ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

I’m still confused. I got the SJP in mechagodzilla and the light behind mechagodzilla went blue, but the mechagodzilla mech was turned with the targets facing me. In other words, the only way to start the mode was a tail whip. I couldn’t hit the spinner to get there cos it was turned away from me. Is that how it’s meant to be?

Yeah, can now confirm....a super jackpot is easier in Pro, because you just have to hit the spinner. In premium, you have to hit a tail whip since the mech turns, so you should probably just have a heat ray ready.

Though...if you do happen to trap up, I think there is a second where you could wait for the spinner period to timeout, backhand it up the mechagodzilla ramp right before the mech rotates, and it will then score the super jackpot, but not sure how tight that timing has to be.

#10354 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Yeah, can now confirm....a super jackpot is easier in Pro, because you just have to hit the spinner. In premium, you have to hit a tail whip since the mech turns, so you should probably just have a heat ray ready.
Though...if you do happen to trap up, I think there is a second where you could wait for the spinner period to timeout, backhand it up the mechagodzilla ramp right before the mech rotates, and it will then score the super jackpot, but not sure how tight that timing has to be.

You know...maybe the SJP can be collected through the spinner on the Prem? I took a closer look at Deadflip's GZ stream from yesterday and what do ya know....the spinner shot did collect the SJP. Not sure why this is.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1476121816?t=2h19m47s

Interestingly enough, on a later game, it behaved differently. My guess is either a bug or a nuance to the code.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1476121816?t=3h3m39s

This is what the tiltforum rulesheet says;

collect it at the Tail Whip / right spinner lane (Tail Whip exclusively on Prem / LE) within 20 seconds.

#10355 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Noticed last cleaning/waxing that there are brass shavings in my speaker coming off the bottom of the playfield along with rubber dust on the coin box. Anyone else have this going on?</blockquote

Noticed last cleaning/waxing that there are brass shavings in my speaker coming off the bottom of the playfield along with rubber dust on the coin box. Anyone else have this going on?

Coil stops and coil dust

#10356 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

You should have heat Ray ready on either. If you come into the MB with it, it’s same difficulty on each game imo. Hardest shot to get done really is the top standup off the upper flipper.

#10357 1 year ago

So…I qualified Terror of Mechagodzilla but where TF is it awarded?!

Quoted from shaub:

In the Service Menu there should be a Utilities option and then a handful of "Resets" options, including things like "High Score Reset", "Grand Champion Reset", "Factory Reset", "Credits Reset", etc.

#10358 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So…I qualified Terror of Mechagodzilla but where TF is it awarded?!

You collect Mech SJB then power-up #5 at the scoop. After that you shoot through the building to actually start it.

#10359 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Do you like the design on the Stern side armor? We are talking about making a run of them with the Kenji Japanese letters for Godzilla instead.

I'd like to see Godzilla with fire/atomic breath going at least half way up the armor like Mando or others.

#10360 1 year ago

Oh WTF….I was shooting at the building. Kill me.

Quoted from RobF:

You collect Mech SJB then power-up #5 at the scoop. After that you shoot through the building to actually start it.

#10361 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

You know...maybe the SJP can be collected through the spinner on the Prem? I took a closer look at Deadflip's GZ stream from yesterday and what do ya know....the spinner shot did collect the SJP. Not sure why this is.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1476121816?t=2h19m47s
Interestingly enough, on a later game, it behaved differently. My guess is either a bug or a nuance to the code.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1476121816?t=3h3m39s
This is what the tiltforum rulesheet says;

So....I just pulled glass to confirm. Once the spinner lights go out, there is a 1-2 second pause before the mech turns. If you go up the ramp during that pause, it will score a super jackpot. Its actually exactly what happens in the first deadflip video you linked to. In the second...it waited the like 2 seconds then turned.

#10362 1 year ago
Quoted from sushko:

Just wanted to show off Steve's work from MI Pinball Refinery. I am so happy with the results.
Thanks Steve for your awesome work.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Count me in. This is exactly what I was hoping to see. I was disappointed in the side amore - the one thing that I think Stern really slipped on. My AC/DC would not be the same without it and it came standard. I was sad to see that was not longer the case.

Now to find side amore and contact Steve.

#10363 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

So....I just pulled glass to confirm. Once the spinner lights go out, there is a 1-2 second pause before the mech turns. If you go up the ramp during that pause, it will score a super jackpot. Its actually exactly what happens in the first deadflip video you linked to. In the second...it waited the like 2 seconds then turned.

Interesting. Why does the light go out on the first video? It looks like it times out. Isn't that last spinner shot needed after the all the shield targets are cleared?

#10364 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Interesting. Why does the light go out on the first video? It looks like it times out. Isn't that last spinner shot needed after the all the shield targets are cleared?

It’s the build phase of the super JP. Have some time to shoot spinners to increase SJP value. I think he hit the mecha spinner just as it timed out and moved to the SJP as he hit it.

#10365 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s the build phase of the super JP. Have some time to shoot spinners to increase SJP value. I think he hit the mecha spinner just as it timed out and moved to the SJP as he hit it.

Makes sense. I had never cared about MG or figuring out how to collect power-ups. I feel so emotionally manipulated by this code update. haha

#10366 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Makes sense. I had never cared about MG or figuring out how to collect power-ups. I feel so emotionally manipulated by this code update. haha

Hahaha. Same. I just let the power ups happen before. Not quite sure how to get them besides just doing stuff.

#10367 1 year ago

OK, I've tried google search and can't find them.....does someone have a list of the 10 secret combos?

#10368 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

OK, I've tried google search and can't find them.....does someone have a list of the 10 secret combos?

Nope. Cause they are secret.

#10369 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hahaha. Same. I just let the power ups happen before. Not quite sure how to get them besides just doing stuff.

My go to for ghetto farming is three consecutive loops. Everything else boils down to "do something normal to game play"

From TiltForums:

Making a Super Secret Skill Shot - +2
Completing a Tier 1 Kaiju Battle - +2 for 1st try, +1 otherwise
1st City conquered - +2
Super Jackpot during Godzilla & Jet Jaguar VS. Megalon & Gigan - +1
Starting Powerline Attack - +1
Winning Tesla Strike - +2
Starting Bridge Attack Multiball - +1
Starting Tank Attack Multiball - +1
Collecting a Destruction Jackpot - +1
Enter a new City through City Select - +1
Collecting a City Combo - +1
Super Jackpot during Godzilla Multiball - +1
Starting Mechagodzilla Multiball - +1
Starting Saucer Attack Multiball - +2
Starting Jet Fighter Attack - +1
Winning Jet Fighter Attack - +1
27, 39, 51, etc. Jet Fighters defeated - +1
Starting Monster Rampage - +2
Lit Super Spinner - +1
Consecutive loops - +1 for 3 loops, +2 for 9?
Tail Whips - +2
3, 20, 30, 40, etc. Trains - +2
Collecting a Mystery Award - +1
Collecting 5 Secret Combos - +2

#10370 1 year ago
Quoted from sushko:

Just wanted to show off Steve's work from MI Pinball Refinery. I am so happy with the results.
Thanks Steve for your awesome work.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I was thinking about doing this. Color match looks great. How much were you in for with shipping?

#10371 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

That is the trick. Stage a ball on the lower left flipper and wait for the spinner buildup round to end. As soon as it goes out, shoot the mecha spinner to collect the super. He could kill that off in code by deactivating the tail whip lane if the mecha spinner was hit first. Maybe something just for competition install.

I get the super 8/10 with this strategy.

#10372 1 year ago

Finally got to and made some progress with Terror of Mechanogodizilla:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1477111564

#10373 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

That is the trick. Stage a ball on the lower left flipper and wait for the spinner buildup round to end. As soon as it goes out, shoot the mecha spinner to collect the super. He could kill that off in code by deactivating the tail whip lane if the mecha spinner was hit first. Maybe something just for competition install.
I get the super 8/10 with this strategy.

I usually backflip from right flipper, but yeah...just got super jackpot twice in a row in mecha in my game right now using that strategy. It also made rampage easier, since when it finally got to the mechagodzilla shot I previously thought I had to get tail whips to qualify that shot, but now I just shoot the mechagodzilla ramp. Which....again, is slightly harder in premium than pro because you need to make sure that ramp is shootable before you start rampage and not being blocked by having it rotated.

#10374 1 year ago
Quoted from koops:

Spent the morning doing minor tuning.
I looked through this thread and found some of the solutions but not for everything.
Bridge hitting plastic. Had a look on my machine and even with only 11 plays plastic was starting to get a hole made into it.
I did see that other people put foam but I figured it had to be caused by something.
I noticed that it seemed to be moving too far. I couldn't find a nice way above the playfield so I did it below.
Bridge before
[quoted image]

Bridge after.
[quoted image]

Cause : the coil plunger is too short resulting in too much motion.
Solution : Added 4 11x.9mm washers between the end of the plunger and the coil stop to restrict its motion. A flat washer without the hole would probably be better but this is all I had on hand. The number of washers required will depend on the amount of unwanted motion you have, probably machine dependent. Too many washers will stop balls from being able to drop between the two bridges. Too little and it will still hit the plastic. I could only test when the playfield was in proper position. Testing while pf was up didn't show the true range of motion.
There is an absolute ton of slop in the entire mech so it does rattle around I found I could only really tell it was fixed in a slow mo video.
[quoted image]
Bridge plastics were also hitting each other. Unscrew and adjust. There seems to be a heap of play in these so its easy to get a ton of space.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Both triangle side plastics near each art blades were turned so they would catch and rip art blades it you ever lifted the playfield. unscrewed and adjust. Also has tons of play on these.
Stdm drains
Tried a couple of the offered solutions I could do without ordering some dedicated fix mods.
Seems somewhat fixed.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I still find the left side inner loop next to the build can occasionally get sdtm's.
Slow wild plunges resulting from the ball rattling out of the shooter lane.
Who thought there straight flaps were a good idea? Bring back the inverted V!
Cause : flap had a large gap above shooter lane. Ball was hitting the flap and deflecting it *sometimes*
Solution : remove entire flap and slightly bend back. The entire flap ramp itself isn't actually straight but bent itself causing the flap to be raised above the lane and not flush with it.
I can see this getting worse over time as it flexes back so might add double sided tape to the underside and see if that helps.
[quoted image]
Had 1 random connection lose which wasn't too bad considering how far it travelled.
[quoted image]

What a great post, I had many of these exact issues. I had a question, I need to adjust the 2 screws on the bridge as they are rubbing against each other. I did one side already since the screws are easy to reach but to get to the other side it seems I have to take the whole bridge apart. Does anyone have any tips or a guide on how to do this. I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.

#10375 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Good News for those suffering from the broken plastic at the Magna Grab from the Bridge. Spoke with Eddie stern today, they have a kit that will help with the issue. Not sure when Distributors will be told about the kit, as my distro has not heard yet.
[quoted image]

It's been some time, did anything come of this. I couldn't' find anything my search. Also if anyone has the part number for this plastic piece below the bridge and on top of the Magna grab I would greatly appreciate it. I looked at the manual and I swear it's not there anywhere. All I know is that it says -60 on this plastic piece but nowhere in the manual did this match with this piece. Thanks.

#10376 1 year ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

Mine JUST started doing this this morning!

Mine did this on Day 1 and it was properly leveled.. I simply reduced the strength of the Plunger that ejects the ball to 165 in the settings and that fixed it entirely. It's always strong enough to eject a ball but this guarantees that it won't push out two by accident. It also saves the impact to the shooter lane.. it's a win win.. try it.

#10377 1 year ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

is anyone else running into the issue of one to two balls sticking to the magnet during multiball and not releasing for quite a bit?

Mine did this a few times on .93 code and wouldn’t drop the ball until the ball search cycled the coils and released it.

#10378 1 year ago

3,479,000,000 on the newest code. Not sure if scoring is easier or if I just had the game of my life. Haha. I blacked out . Couldn’t believe I hit 3 billion. Made it to Planet X and the new mecha Godzilla wizard mode. Love it!

EEC2F28F-5492-4625-AD1C-C45AD1975E3F (resized).jpegEEC2F28F-5492-4625-AD1C-C45AD1975E3F (resized).jpeg

#10379 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Finally got to and made some progress with Terror of Mechanogodizilla:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1477111564

Hell yea! Great video and great score! Thanks for sharing your collection on twitch.

#10380 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

It's been some time, did anything come of this. I couldn't' find anything my search. Also if anyone has the part number for this plastic piece below the bridge and on top of the Magna grab I would greatly appreciate it. I looked at the manual and I swear it's not there anywhere. All I know is that it says -60 on this plastic piece but nowhere in the manual did this match with this piece. Thanks.

Eddie told me "it was in development"....about 4 1/2 months ago.

#10381 1 year ago

For your enjoyment….. the Atomic Breath Godzilla reveal video! Fully installed & in action!!! Hope you’re as excited as I am

More information & photos on my PoakyMods thread & website.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-poakymods-

#10382 1 year ago

I can confirm that the new mode is a good time! Attempt #1.

20220507_000422 (resized).jpg20220507_000422 (resized).jpg
#10383 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

What’s this black plastic loop behind mecha for.. ? Seems odd.. am I missing something that’s supposed to be here?
[quoted image]

I believe it absorbs the impact of the Mechagodzilla when it's hit with the ball to not hit the plastics directly on a point. Instead it takes the impact and spreads it throughout the parts. Mine was slightly off, I just turned it the right way. Look at the official pictures of the table to see the correct orientation.

#10384 1 year ago

Finally got around to designing some 3D flipper toppers for this title: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135027

The lowers have the Japanese name of Godzilla on them and the upper left has a silhouette of Godzilla spewing blue fire. Please PM me if interested in purchasing.

GZ1 (resized).jpgGZ1 (resized).jpgGZ2 (resized).jpgGZ2 (resized).jpgGZ3 (resized).jpgGZ3 (resized).jpgGZ4 (resized).jpgGZ4 (resized).jpg
#10385 1 year ago

I'm aiming to replace my upper left flipper in the most straightforward way to see if that resolves the issues I have with intermittent weak flip floppiness.

Quick question before I buy things I don't need: To cover all as many bases as possible, do I need to purchase both this full left flipper assembly (https://www.pinballlife.com/full-left-flipper-assembly-for-modern-stern-machines-from-012001-to-present.html) AND this flipper rebuild kit (https://www.pinballlife.com/new-style-flipper-rebuild-kit-left-and-right-flippers-for-sternsega.html)?

Probably a dumb question since looking at the two items, the parts are different. But as someone still trying to learn to understand this stuff, better safe than sorry.

#10386 1 year ago

Finally took delivery of my Godzilla Premium this week. Have been having a lot of fun trying to figure out what to do. The rules seem very extensive. Normally, I have a pretty good idea of how to play a game before I get it, but not this time. I've been slowing reading through the rule set trying to absorb as much as possible. I need to go back to watch some of the IE videos again as well. Anyway, just having a blast. What a great game!

And, this just happened. Not sure how good it is or not. Probably not that good, but it's my best score so far.

IMG_2581 (resized).jpgIMG_2581 (resized).jpg
IMG_2579 (resized).jpgIMG_2579 (resized).jpg

#10387 1 year ago

Have you adjusted the EOS? Turned up power to the flipper in the menu? Check for binding? I’d replace the coil stop and adjust the EOS and call it a day.

Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I'm aiming to replace my upper left flipper in the most straightforward way to see if that resolves the issues I have with intermittent weak flip floppiness.
Quick question before I buy things I don't need: To cover all as many bases as possible, do I need to purchase both this full left flipper assembly (https://www.pinballlife.com/full-left-flipper-assembly-for-modern-stern-machines-from-012001-to-present.html) AND this flipper rebuild kit (https://www.pinballlife.com/new-style-flipper-rebuild-kit-left-and-right-flippers-for-sternsega.html)?
Probably a dumb question since looking at the two items, the parts are different. But as someone still trying to learn to understand this stuff, better safe than sorry.

#10388 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Have you adjusted the EOS? Turned up power to the flipper in the menu? Check for binding? I’d replace the coil stop and adjust the EOS and call it a day.

Yeah. I've changed the stops, sleeves, and keep doing the EOS adjustments. Been posting to this thread off and on for months about this stuff and am in no better place then when I started.

I'm over trying to tinker my way out of this so I'm glad to just spend money to increase the chances of stuff working. So I just want to buy whatever I can to hopefully get stuff working better.

Ordered the pinmonk fans too. Parting out new center spinner assembly as well (unfortunately, the only place the spinner bracket mount part #535-2550-00 exists is in the manual - Marco is looking into it). I'm tired of needing 7 rips for that shot in ebirah, let alone all the other lost value throughout the game of that shot not working well.

I have no doubt some people here would have the right tools, knowledge, skills, and parts to get my machine in tip top shape for less money and time than me. But none of them are here and I clearly can't. It's my only game. I just want to get past the hardware problems so I can finally own all of my drains. So I'd rather just start fresh with these two problematic areas and hope that it fixes things up. Even if I never get to learn what the particular issue was and increase my pin knowledge.

#10389 1 year ago

Quoted from blueberryjohnson:Yeah. I've changed the stops, sleeves, and keep doing the EOS adjustments. Been posting to this thread off and on for months about this stuff and am in no better place then when I started.
I'm over trying to tinker my way out of this so I'm glad to just spend money to increase the chances of stuff working. So I just want to buy whatever I can to hopefully get stuff working better.
Ordered the pinmonk fans too. Parting out new center spinner assembly as well (unfortunately, the only place the spinner bracket mount part #535-2550-00 exists is in the manual - Marco is looking into it). I'm tired of needing 7 rips for that shot in ebirah, let alone all the other lost value throughout the game of that shot not working well.
I have no doubt some people here would have the right tools, knowledge, skills, and parts to get my machine in tip top shape for less money and time than me. But none of them are here and I clearly can't. It's my only game. I just want to get past the hardware problems so I can finally own all of my drains. So I'd rather just start fresh with these two problematic areas and hope that it fixes things up. Even if I never get to learn what the particular issue was and increase my pin knowledge.

I feel for you man I have followed your posts.Send me a ticket and I will repair it for free

#10390 1 year ago

Been posting to this thread off and on for months about this stuff and am in no better place then when I started.

Have you contacted your distributor and/or Stern about all these problems? I would start there before throwing money at the problem and hoping that fixes it.

Installing new parts isn't always straightforward. And no offense, but if you're having issues tweaking parts that the factory installed, you could likely have issues installing brand new ones.

I know it's extremely frustrating, and super annoying to have issues with a brand new machine, but your distributor or Stern will probably help you more than anyone on this forum right now.

#10391 1 year ago

The full assembly has everything you need.

But whatever you’re experiencing has nothing to do with the flipper parts imo.

#10392 1 year ago

This is probably obvious...but.

One thing I've noticed that is making a substantial difference in me being able to hit the loops is to not hold in the left flipper button at all when flipping. Hit it full strength, but do absolutely no holding of the button.

Seems to make the flipper hit harder by the time the ball travels around back to the upper left shot. I'm guessing this is related to the EOS switch, but definitely helps when I'm thinking about it consciously when trying for consistent loops.

#10393 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The full assembly has everything you need.
But whatever you’re experiencing has nothing to do with the flipper parts imo.

How about just replacing the switch-related stuff? I promise I'm not just a guy who doesn't know how to hit a loop shot and is falsely interpreting that as the flipper crapping out from time to time with a weak half flip down the right outlane. My loop high for a game is 101 and consecutive is 16. So there's something with the hardware going on I haven't been able to fix with the appreciated advice I've received here about leaf switches and EOS and such. Glad to not replace the entire flipper assembly or whatever else. But I want to replace something because I'm not succeeding in tweaking my way out of whatever is going on.

#10394 1 year ago

How about just replacing the switch-related stuff? I promise I'm not just a guy who doesn't know how to hit a loop shot and is falsely interpreting that as the flipper crapping out from time to time with a weak half flip down the right outlane. My loop high for a game is 101 and consecutive is 16. So there's something with the hardware going on I haven't been able to fix with the appreciated advice I've received here about leaf switches and EOS and such. Glad to not replace the entire flipper assembly or whatever else. But I want to replace something because I'm not succeeding in tweaking my way out of whatever is going on.

Yeah, the issue you're having won't be resolved by entire new flipper mechs. If it is intermittently crapping out and the flipper cabinet switch is gapped properly and the flipper eos is also gapped properly, I'd probably focus on the flipper cabinet switch itself for the upper flipper. Maybe one of the wires is barely attached or fraying or something like that, or a switch blade itself could be partially broken.

Is there any consistency to the issue or does it occur semi-randomly?

#10395 1 year ago

Okay. Then I suspect that the EOS switch on the upper flipper is not making good consistent contact. That allows full power to the coil. If it’s not making contact at flip, it flips with low power instead of high power.

First. Confirm there is an EOS on the upper flipper. Then verify that the EOS registers 100% without fail in switch test. Test it 100s of times at different cadences of flipping the flipper and make sure. If the registers are inconsistent, that’s your problem. Clean the switch with a crisp dollar bill. Try again. Report back.

#10396 1 year ago

On modern sterns. If the EOS is physically touching at flipper rest, but not making electrical contact, the flip will be a wet noodle. It’s imperative to the strength of the initial flip that the EOS is making solid contact.

#10397 1 year ago

16 consecutive loops?!? Dear lord I'm terrible...

I never try to shoot it over and over, for fear of draining, but my high is 4.

#10398 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

16 consecutive loops?!? Dear lord I'm terrible...
I never try to shoot it over and over, for fear of draining, but my high is 4.

My high is 2 :-/

#10399 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

My high is 2 :-/

It varies from game to game. In my le I could hit a bunch no problem on my premium I can do a few but a miss to the ramp Is instal drain, setup is important

#10400 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It varies from game to game. In my le I could hit a bunch no problem on my premium I can do a few but a miss to the ramp Is instal drain, setup is important

Makes me wonder if blueberryjohnson doesnt have any problem at all with the flipper……..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Denver, CO
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/208?hl=troon47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.