IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 544.
#10301 1 year ago

The level 5 power up is harder than the super imo.

#10302 1 year ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

actually, they added the ability to do it from the machine in yesterday's code:
- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.

Wow! Thanks

#10303 1 year ago

The Making of Godzilla, starring Team Elwin.

#10304 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The level 5 power up is harder than the super imo.

No doubt, 21 power-ups! I just played through a game and I think I ended up getting enough, but it seems that if you collect enough for level 5, the power-up at the scoop will remain unlit until mecha godzilla SJP is collected. I of course couldn't get that SJB, so did not get to play the new mode. It sounds super fun. It wasn't clear to me if power-ups were still being collected after level 5 was pending.

Also, I am not sure if it has been mentioned before, but it seems there is a bug with the magna-grab collection behavior. If you go into a MB with the inlane magna-grab lit, rolling over the the switch will consume magna grab actually activating the magnet. This makes sense as it would be impossible to manage the magnet during the MB, but I would expect to either the inlane light to remain intact through the MB or to be automatically relit after the MB completes.

#10305 1 year ago

The new mode definitely gives meaning to mecha godzilla. It's amazing how perfect the team has designed and coded this game and it's not even close to finished.

#10306 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

While I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of working from home (I know I'm in the minority here) - I gotta say that getting 2 games in before the workday starts is a MAJOR perk. Had a great 2nd game today after getting 3 EBs for the first time, and setting a new GC, 645M. I even tilted during the King Gidorrah battle, which could've been some massive points.
Now seeing there's new code just makes me that much more excited to get another few games in tonight!

I'm with you man, never thought I'd say it, but I kinda miss going in to work. It would help if I didn't have this one cat that's constantly trying to get into my office room, meowing at the door, clawing at it. Anyone want a free cat!???

Also, just paid my invoice for my Godzilla Premium!!! Not sure when exactly it will arrive, hopefully in the next week or two!

#10307 1 year ago

I love the new Terror of MechaGodzilla mode! I feel spoiled for how good this game is.

20220505_141059 (resized).jpg20220505_141059 (resized).jpg
#10308 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

No doubt, 21 power-ups! I just played through a game and I think I ended up getting enough, but it seems that if you collect enough for level 5, the power-up at the scoop will remain unlit until mecha godzilla SJP is collected. I of course couldn't get that SJB, so did not get to play the new mode. It sounds super fun. It wasn't clear to me if power-ups were still being collected after level 5 was pending.
Also, I am not sure if it has been mentioned before, but it seems there is a bug with the magna-grab collection behavior. If you go into a MB with the inlane magna-grab lit, rolling over the the switch will consume magna grab actually activating the magnet. This makes sense as it would be impossible to manage the magnet during the MB, but I would expect to either the inlane light to remain intact through the MB or to be automatically relit after the MB completes.

I'm confused I guess.

Do you need to be level 5 AND get a Super in Mecha in order to start Terror?

Or just a Super then Terror allows you to now reach level 5?

#10309 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I'm confused I guess.

Yes

#10310 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I'm confused I guess.
Or just a Super then Terror allows you to now reach level 5?

First get a super in Mecha MB. Doing that opens up the ability to collect Level 5 to light Terror. Without the super the best you can collect is Level 4.

#10311 1 year ago

#10312 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

First get a super in Mecha MB. Doing that opens up the ability to collect Level 5 to light Terror. Without the super the best you can collect is Level 4.

Really? I just assumed level 5 would be a different award had you gotten that first.

#10313 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Really? I just assumed level 5 would be a different award had you gotten that first.

Yeah I think you get stuck in power-up jail until you get the SJP. Does Mecha jackpot progress carry over to following MBs if the SJB isn't collected?

#10314 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Yeah I think you get stuck in power-up jail until you get the SJP. Does Mecha jackpot progress carry over to following MBs if the SJB isn't collected?

I don’t think I’ve ever played more than one in a game. Haha

#10315 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Might be the weekend before I get a chance to try the new code. Looking forward to trying to get "Terror"!

#10316 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

From the release notes: "Godzilla Powerup - Level 5 and above are only available after qualifiying Terror of Mechagodzilla from Mechagodzilla Multiball Super Jackpot"

I only played two games on it so far and I got the super before collecting Level 4, but based on the way it reads it seems like there's no Level 5 collect unless you have the super.

#10317 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

From the release notes: "Godzilla Powerup - Level 5 and above are only available after qualifiying Terror of Mechagodzilla from Mechagodzilla Multiball Super Jackpot"
I only played two games on it so far and I got the super before collecting Level 4, but based on the way it reads it seems like there's no Level 5 collect unless you have the super.

So...question remains...when getting the super before level 4, are you able to get to Terror of Mechagodzilla, or no?

#10318 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

So...question remains...when getting the super before level 4, are you able to get to Terror of Mechagodzilla, or no?

Yes. I got my super (actually 2 supers) after level 2 and then had to earn my way to level 5 which lit the building to start it.

#10319 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

You are correct. Locked to level 4 until you get a mecha super.

#10320 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yes. I got my super (actually 2 supers) after level 2 and then had to earn my way to level 5 which lit the building to start it.

Son of a...

#10321 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone got the stern side art blades installed?

Mine just arrived today… can post pics after I’m done

#10322 1 year ago

Set a new PB of 4.9b on my pro tonight. Tilted if not every ball, then almost every ball. I need a system for remembering how many warnings I have because it's like thing after thing in this game and with some long ball times I totally lose track.

Noticed in the instant info screen for loops something like "0 for invalid" as the next award (I'm assuming it's a display error after all actual loop awards have been awarded).

#10323 1 year ago

I’m still confused. I got the SJP in mechagodzilla and the light behind mechagodzilla went blue, but the mechagodzilla mech was turned with the targets facing me. In other words, the only way to start the mode was a tail whip. I couldn’t hit the spinner to get there cos it was turned away from me. Is that how it’s meant to be?

#10324 1 year ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

I’m still confused. I got the SJP in mechagodzilla and the light behind mechagodzilla went blue, but the mechagodzilla mech was turned with the targets facing me. In other words, the only way to start the mode was a tail whip. I couldn’t hit the spinner to get there cos it was turned away from me. Is that how it’s meant to be?

Tail whip on the prem. Tail whip OR spinner on the pro.

Heat Ray collects on both versions.

#10325 1 year ago

This pin is so good and is only getting better with every update. Usually by now the honeymoon phase starts wearing off for me...however I love and enjoy playing this pin as much as the first week. After watching the making of godzilla stern vid u can tell they put a little extra in this pin in every aspect and it shows. Such a amazing pin and my all time favorite and the theme wasn't even on my radar ....that's how dang good it is....thank u to everyone evolved in the making of godzilla.

#10326 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Trail whip on the prem. Trail whip OR spinner on the pro.
Heat Ray collects on both versions

Ohhhh of course - thanks!

#10327 1 year ago

A little embarrassing to admit here but during Mech MB I’m just banging around and really not sure what I did to earn a super jackpot! Help me out here so I can be more deliberate in getting the super and therefore Terror. Thanks!

#10328 1 year ago
Quoted from Budman:

A little embarrassing to admit here but during Mech MB I’m just banging around and really not sure what I did to earn a super jackpot! Help me out here so I can be more deliberate in getting the super and therefore Terror. Thanks!

There's a full rule-sheet up at Tilt forums.

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210#heading--mechamb

#10329 1 year ago

I noticed this small crack on my Godzilla Premium outlane. You can find it starting near the apron at and extending vertically. Is there anything I should do to prevent further damage? Do these cracks tend to expand or worsen? This playfield is from the April run about 230 plays on it. Thanks.

65B8EB96-57E4-4E6B-AD20-F6AC4C6EEDCF (resized).jpeg65B8EB96-57E4-4E6B-AD20-F6AC4C6EEDCF (resized).jpeg
#10330 1 year ago

Never seen this before, but if covered with Mylar it should be okay and not get worse. I assume this happened from over tightening the apron maybe?

#10331 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Never seen this before, but if covered with Mylar it should be okay and not get worse. I assume this happened from over tightening the apron maybe?

I’m not sure. That is a possibility. Maybe it came from the factory like that. I really didn’t notice it till I was cleaning the field. No experience here really in playfield preservation. Thank you for the tip I’ll lay some Mylar down in those outlane areas.

#10332 1 year ago

Just wanted to show off Steve's work from MI Pinball Refinery. I am so happy with the results.
Thanks Steve for your awesome work.

20220506_081744 (resized).jpg20220506_081744 (resized).jpg20220506_081757 (resized).jpg20220506_081757 (resized).jpg
#10333 1 year ago
Quoted from sarty51:

I noticed this small crack on my Godzilla Premium outlane. You can find it starting near the apron at and extending vertically. Is there anything I should do to prevent further damage? Do these cracks tend to expand or worsen? This playfield is from the April run about 230 plays on it. Thanks.
[quoted image]

that looks like the PF had it before it was 'painted/screened,' since there is paint inside the 'crack' when the wood was being sanded and holes drilled into it. I wouldn't worry about it. now you have a picture of it, compare it after another hundred plays--I doubt it will change. Several years go, I got into woodworking, when it was tough to find good wood.

#10334 1 year ago

This game is so good! Keith and team are my hero’s!!!

#10335 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Heat Ray collects on both versions.

I have found for the way I play mecha super is best use of heat ray. It’s like add a ball in AC/DC you can wait til the last second to use it.

What have you all found to be a better use?

#10336 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

I have found for the way I play mecha super is best use of heat ray. It’s like add a ball in AC/DC you can wait til the last second to use it.
What have you all found to be a better use?

I use probably 4-5 heat rays a game. I like to use it right at the start of Zilla MB, while I have a mode and jet fighters running, I’ve used it to complete a rage combo, a stubborn mode shot, etc. Pretty much anything.

#10337 1 year ago

We joined the club (in spirit) about a month ago although delivery probably not until 2023 . Took me until now to read/skim all 207 pages of this thread!

#10338 1 year ago
Quoted from sushko:

Just wanted to show off Steve's work from MI Pinball Refinery. I am so happy with the results.
Thanks Steve for your awesome work.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's amazing. This is exactly what I hoped the side armor would have been. Well played!

#10339 1 year ago

Trail whip on the prem. Trail whip OR spinner on the pro.
Heat Ray collects on both versions.</blockquote

tail whip i think

#10340 1 year ago

Noticed last cleaning/waxing that there are brass shavings in my speaker coming off the bottom of the playfield along with rubber dust on the coin box. Anyone else have this going on?

#10341 1 year ago

Hi. I’m trying to do the lighted train mod. I was able to 3d print the trains. Anyone know where I can hook up the lights to? Do I just connect the wires to one of the bulbs in the playfield? Any advice how to do that would be great thanks.

2C6E45D1-698B-438F-AD3D-F9DB0B534756 (resized).jpeg2C6E45D1-698B-438F-AD3D-F9DB0B534756 (resized).jpeg6983F211-FF64-4818-9CA7-56DE43CF6AC7 (resized).jpeg6983F211-FF64-4818-9CA7-56DE43CF6AC7 (resized).jpeg

#10342 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

That's amazing. This is exactly what I hoped the side armor would have been. Well played!

Do you like the design on the Stern side armor? We are talking about making a run of them with the Kenji Japanese letters for Godzilla instead.

#10343 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Noticed last cleaning/waxing that there are brass shavings in my speaker coming off the bottom of the playfield along with rubber dust on the coin box. Anyone else have this going on?

Coil stops are shot, pinball life has better ones

#10344 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Do you like the design on the Stern side armor? We are talking about making a run of them with the Kenji Japanese letters for Godzilla instead.

That... is also tempting. Will there be a run in LE silver?

#10345 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

That... is also tempting. Will there be a run in LE silver?

Whatever powder coat someone wants. I have a friend with a water jet that's going to make them for me and he already powder coats the stuff he makes. I like the characters on the pro side art so it would be similar I think. Like a cascading smaller to larger font from the flipper outward.

#10346 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

We joined the club (in spirit) about a month ago although delivery probably not until 2023 . Took me until now to read/skim all 207 pages of this thread!

Well done!

#10347 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Whatever powder coat someone wants. I have a friend with a water jet that's going to make them for me and he already powder coats the stuff he makes. I like the characters on the pro side art so it would be similar I think. Like a cascading smaller to larger font from the flipper outward.

Oh! For sure I'll continue to hold off on the Stern, then... This sounds intriguing; can you keep me in the loop when as this progresses? I'm reasonably certain I'd be in for a set in LE silver...

#10348 1 year ago
Quoted from rue_:

Flipper coil stops need replacing.

Pinball Life has good ones for about $5 each.

#10349 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I've been reading/skimming this thread straight since october so I don't have to do it all at once,lol

#10350 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Flipper coil stops need replacing.
Pinball Life has good ones for about $5 each.

Can you post a link? Can't seem to find today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/207?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.