Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 547.
#10251 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Haha am I the only idiot that lifts the playfield out.

NOPE, I take mine out, so much easier to work and the space it creates is great, and gives me more area to not fuck up art blades.

#10252 1 year ago

Added Manila and Ghidorah. Sorry for the red light and not the best pictures.
580223F7-BFA7-403F-8B10-87D40D0C7006 (resized).jpeg580223F7-BFA7-403F-8B10-87D40D0C7006 (resized).jpegF05834F1-8996-4306-89D9-C4F927F1BBC2 (resized).jpegF05834F1-8996-4306-89D9-C4F927F1BBC2 (resized).jpeg

F2FA5DE8-E5A8-449C-8C3B-9A3FFEAC317F (resized).jpegF2FA5DE8-E5A8-449C-8C3B-9A3FFEAC317F (resized).jpeg
#10253 1 year ago
Quoted from Prophet:

On Godzilla I pulled the playfield out, It made install zero worry for me.

Same, it's VERY easy to pull out the playfield as well. Jack Danger on Dead Flip has a great YouTube video detailing how to pull out a spike playfield.

Made it stupid easy to install the side art and shaker motor for me.

#10254 1 year ago

I too would like to hear how to fix this. Anyone else with this issue?

Quoted from Buellxb12r:

This may have already been discussed, but I can't find it in the forum...
I have a premium, when I plunge the ball, it usually hits the right side of the scoop rail. I tried adjusting the lean of the shooter lane ramp a little bit, but that doesn't seem to help. It makes it difficult to get the skill shots behind the upper flipper. Any ideas on adjustments to make this a more consistent shot without hitting the right side of the scoop rail?

#10255 1 year ago

Mine JUST started doing this this morning!

Quoted from Joeynelyse:

Two quick questions for the group on my new Godzilla premium. First, the game is constantly pushing out two pinballs at a time, not sure why? Second, I don't know if the leveling bubble is off, but it's at the top end. The only way to get it within the black lines would to be to lift my front legs 6 inches off the ground after they've been extended all the way out! Any help would be appreciated. Joe

#10256 1 year ago

For trying to level the machine and to determine if the internal level bubble is off please try using an external level and take off the glass and level it horizontally and vertically on the playing field and see if that matches what the machine has. At least it can hopefully give you a reality check.

I don't have an answer for you on the two pinballs shooting out.

Good luck!

Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

Mine JUST started doing this this morning!

#10257 1 year ago
Quoted from Buellxb12r:

This may have already been discussed, but I can't find it in the forum...
I have a premium, when I plunge the ball, it usually hits the right side of the scoop rail. I tried adjusting the lean of the shooter lane ramp a little bit, but that doesn't seem to help. It makes it difficult to get the skill shots behind the upper flipper. Any ideas on adjustments to make this a more consistent shot without hitting the right side of the scoop rail?

You're talking about this rail pictured below, right? I've had this happen since day 1. I don't see any easy adjustment to make. As frustrating as it is, I now consider it a "feature" meant to make hitting that skill shot a bit more difficult.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#10258 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

You're talking about this rail pictured below, right? I've had this happen since day 1. I don't see any easy adjustment to make. As frustrating as it is, I now consider it a "feature" meant to make hitting that skill shot a bit more difficult.
[quoted image]

Mine does this a lot, hitting this staple. It never does it on auto plunge, just when I manually plunge it and especially when I’m going for a soft plunge. My guess is the shooter tip alignment is a bit off. Anyone else find a fix for this?

#10259 1 year ago

I thought Karl said he was using a new beta code on his last stream. I couldn’t find any obvious differences than the current code. Anyone know what changes are in the works?

#10260 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I thought Karl said he was using a new beta code on his last stream. I couldn’t find any obvious differences than the current code. Anyone know what changes are in the works?

Wasn't the Terror of MechaGodzilla mode new? I don't remember seeing this before, and it looked really sick.

#10261 1 year ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

Wasn't the Terror of MechaGodzilla mode new? I don't remember seeing this before, and it looked really sick.

I must have missed that! What triggers this mode?

#10262 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I must have missed that! What triggers this mode?

i believe you need a super jackpot in Mecha multiball and a level 5 powerup. starts at 57 minutes of the latest IE Pinball stream.

#10263 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Added Manila and Ghidorah. Sorry for the red light and not the best pictures.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Well done, particularly on fitting Ghidorah(!)... Is this on a Pro? Mind if I ask for a link for the Ghidorah figure?

#10264 1 year ago

Order this for my godzilla. Can't wait. Bigbadtoystore.com

King Ghidorah (resized).pngKing Ghidorah (resized).pngKing Ghidorah (resized).pngKing Ghidorah (resized).pngKing Ghidorah (resized).pngKing Ghidorah (resized).png
#10265 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Well done, particularly on fitting Ghidorah(!)... Is this on a Pro? Mind if I ask for a link for the Ghidorah figure?

Thank you! This is for a pro. Ghidorah fits back their perfectly. For Manila I used a glue dot to hold him in place. Ghidorah is not secured, but he’s big enough that he is held in place.

Here’s a link. It’s a set of figures. I was going to get the other sets and get Mothra but I am out of room.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/158827

#10266 1 year ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

i believe you need a super jackpot in Mecha multiball and a level 5 powerup. starts at 57 minutes of the latest IE Pinball stream.

I went back to the stream and I had shut it off right at the 56 minute mark. What a coincidence. Pretty cool mode

#10267 1 year ago

Anyone care to share a link to this stream that's being discussed?

#10268 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Iepinball on twitch. Should be under their videos tab.

#10269 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

You might have to download the Twitch app and search Iepinball

#10270 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Iepinball on twitch. Should be under their videos tab.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1470815493

#10271 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Anyone else find a fix for this?

If the shooter tip is aligned correctly, check this out and see if it helps:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/202#post-6898958

#10272 1 year ago
1FB3CC09-B311-4A8D-B96B-351DFA753531 (resized).jpeg1FB3CC09-B311-4A8D-B96B-351DFA753531 (resized).jpeg
#10273 1 year ago

The game that just keeps on getting better!

V0.94.0 - May 4th, 2022
========================
- Terror of Mechagodzilla - added this new mini wizard mode that is qualified by scoring a Super Jackpot in Mechagodzilla Multiball
- Terror of Mechagodzilla - Flip count based multiball consisting of 4 stages
- Flip start count 30 (max)
- Stage 1 - 1 ball.
- All lit standup targets score points and boost target value.
- Lit targets also add back 1 flip to flip counter.
- Complete all standup targets to add many flips to flip counter.
- Each drain subtracts 6 flips.
- Once flips run out target values are locked in for stage 4 and stage 2 begins.
- Stage 2 - 2 ball multiball.
- Flip counter resets to 45.
- Shoot spinners to build and collect spinner value for stage 4.
- Complete 100 spins to add flips to flip counter.
- Left and Right spinner score higher than center spinner.
- Each drain subtracts 5 flips.
- Once flips run out stage 3 begins.
- Stage 3 - 3 ball multiball.
- Flip counter resets to 50.
- Shoot left and right ramps to score and boost ramp value for stage 4.
- Collect 8 ramps to add flips to flip counter.
- Each drain subtracts 4 flips.
- Once flips run out stage 4 begins.
- Stage 4 - 4 ball multiball, flips reset to 100. No more flips can be added.
- Targets, spinners and ramps all lit at their locked in value.
- Pop bumper and captive ball score 3 mil.
- Drains subtract 3 flips.
- Once flips run out balls are collected and Terror of Mechagodzilla ends.
- Godzilla Powerup - Level 5 and above are only available after qualifiying Terror of Mechagodzilla from Mechagodzilla Multiball Super Jackpot
- Godzilla Powerup - Collect Bonus award is now awarded at Level 1 as 3X Bonus and at level 9 for 10X Bonus
- Godzilla Powerup - allow Rodan powerup to add time if Rodan was recently started at the scoop and you select the "RODAN TIMER +15 SECONDS" Godzilla Powerup
- Heat Ray - fixed an issue where you can start a second Heat Ray when the first one is already running
- Rage Combo - combo is now unlit if the building is about to move to a different floor that will not allow the combo to be made, it will re-light when building moves back to floor 1
- Destruction Jackpot - fixed an issue where the Magnet would drop the ball early if you got the ball through the Building before the total screen for the mode was complete
- Allies - fixed an issue where you could activate Anguirus after the multiball was already completed when draining all balls
- Godzilla Multiball - fixed a display issue where the display would show Jackpot 1,000,000 on the screen when no Jackpots were actually being awarded
- Tank Attack Multiball - fixed an issue when the multiball ends with the Super Jackpot Lit the lamp effect will remain lit until the next Tank Attack Multiball is started
- Earth Bonus - fixed an issue where the Earth bonus score would not round down after taking half of the value resulting in a 5 in the 1's place instead of a 0 sometimes
- Insider Connected - fixed an issue where collecting all the City Combos would not award an achievement
- High Score Champions - added Terror of Mechagodzilla and Monster Zero champions
- Instant Info - 1st page will now show the city background if the Mechagodzilla Shield background is blocking the current city status
- Instant Info - add additional award info details for Tanks, Loops, Tail Whip, Trains, and Saucers
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effects to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game

- Adjustment Changes:
- added "ANNIHILATION DRAIN BASE AMOUNT" default:20M min:10M max:100M

- System - Updated to V3.14 on OS: V2.6.0

- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.

- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.

- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".

#10274 1 year ago

Damn! Too quick Thunderbird !

#10275 1 year ago

Soul Gem part 2. Much more complex than TAV Soul Gem.

#10276 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

Soul Gem part 2. Much more complex than TAV Soul Gem.

Yeah I really like Soul Gem in AIQ, looking forward to Terror of Mechagodzilla, but it's no gimme to get the Mechagodzilla Super Jackpot to qualify it.

#10277 1 year ago

Will the terror mode play as a challenge game like Cygnus on rush?

#10278 1 year ago

Thanks. I think it’s my shooter rod. As I spin the plunger the tip seems to be be out of round and would contact the ball slightly different depending on its rotation

#10279 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No. At least you can’t now.

#10280 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Doesn't look like they have added the challenge mini game yet. I think I remember Elwin saying it was going to be "different"...

#10281 1 year ago

Looks like you collect a super jackpot during mecha Godzilla multiball on the tailwhip shot. How do you guys hit that shot on purpose? Can it only be done with the upper flipper?

#10282 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Looks like you collect a super jackpot during mecha Godzilla multiball on the tailwhip shot. How do you guys hit that shot on purpose? Can it only be done with the upper flipper?

Counts via the mecha spinner too

#10283 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great to know! I’ve never been able to hit the tail whip shot on purpose

#10284 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Great to know! I’ve never been able to hit the tail whip shot on purpose

No rage combos for you!

#10285 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Hot damn...and we're not even at v1.0 yet

#10286 1 year ago

How do you actually start terror of mecha after getting the mechagodzilla SJP?

#10287 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

How do you actually start terror of mecha after getting the mechagodzilla SJP?

Looks like you need to get to the level 5 power up and then the selection is to light Terror and start at the building

#10288 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah I really like Soul Gem in AIQ, looking forward to Terror of Mechagodzilla, but it's no gimme to get the Mechagodzilla Super Jackpot to qualify it.

Darn right. Just had a great game where I got so close to getting the super jackpot. I really like this new take on soul gem. Even if you stuff up one stage you still continue through the other stages. Better get well hydrated if I ever make it to this one, seems like a mammoth of a mode.

#10289 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The game that just keeps on getting better!
V0.94.0 - May 4th, 2022
========================
- Terror of Mechagodzilla - added this new mini wizard mode that is qualified by scoring a Super Jackpot in Mechagodzilla Multiball
- Terror of Mechagodzilla - Flip count based multiball consisting of 4 stages
- Flip start count 30 (max)
- Stage 1 - 1 ball.
- All lit standup targets score points and boost target value.
- Lit targets also add back 1 flip to flip counter.
- Complete all standup targets to add many flips to flip counter.
- Each drain subtracts 6 flips.
- Once flips run out target values are locked in for stage 4 and stage 2 begins.
- Stage 2 - 2 ball multiball.
- Flip counter resets to 45.
- Shoot spinners to build and collect spinner value for stage 4.
- Complete 100 spins to add flips to flip counter.
- Left and Right spinner score higher than center spinner.
- Each drain subtracts 5 flips.
- Once flips run out stage 3 begins.
- Stage 3 - 3 ball multiball.
- Flip counter resets to 50.
- Shoot left and right ramps to score and boost ramp value for stage 4.
- Collect 8 ramps to add flips to flip counter.
- Each drain subtracts 4 flips.
- Once flips run out stage 4 begins.
- Stage 4 - 4 ball multiball, flips reset to 100. No more flips can be added.
- Targets, spinners and ramps all lit at their locked in value.
- Pop bumper and captive ball score 3 mil.
- Drains subtract 3 flips.
- Once flips run out balls are collected and Terror of Mechagodzilla ends.
- Godzilla Powerup - Level 5 and above are only available after qualifiying Terror of Mechagodzilla from Mechagodzilla Multiball Super Jackpot
- Godzilla Powerup - Collect Bonus award is now awarded at Level 1 as 3X Bonus and at level 9 for 10X Bonus
- Godzilla Powerup - allow Rodan powerup to add time if Rodan was recently started at the scoop and you select the "RODAN TIMER +15 SECONDS" Godzilla Powerup
- Heat Ray - fixed an issue where you can start a second Heat Ray when the first one is already running
- Rage Combo - combo is now unlit if the building is about to move to a different floor that will not allow the combo to be made, it will re-light when building moves back to floor 1
- Destruction Jackpot - fixed an issue where the Magnet would drop the ball early if you got the ball through the Building before the total screen for the mode was complete
- Allies - fixed an issue where you could activate Anguirus after the multiball was already completed when draining all balls
- Godzilla Multiball - fixed a display issue where the display would show Jackpot 1,000,000 on the screen when no Jackpots were actually being awarded
- Tank Attack Multiball - fixed an issue when the multiball ends with the Super Jackpot Lit the lamp effect will remain lit until the next Tank Attack Multiball is started
- Earth Bonus - fixed an issue where the Earth bonus score would not round down after taking half of the value resulting in a 5 in the 1's place instead of a 0 sometimes
- Insider Connected - fixed an issue where collecting all the City Combos would not award an achievement
- High Score Champions - added Terror of Mechagodzilla and Monster Zero champions
- Instant Info - 1st page will now show the city background if the Mechagodzilla Shield background is blocking the current city status
- Instant Info - add additional award info details for Tanks, Loops, Tail Whip, Trains, and Saucers
- Adjustment Changes:
- added "ANNIHILATION DRAIN BASE AMOUNT" default:20M min:10M max:100M
- System - Updated to V3.14 on OS: V2.6.0
- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.
- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".

Now if they would just fix the damn Magna Grab…

#10290 1 year ago

Anyone getting the IC login bleep twice since updating?

#10291 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Wish they would change this altogether and make the log in game specific, would add a nice finishing touch to the IC unit in each game.

#10292 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Yep

#10293 1 year ago

While I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of working from home (I know I'm in the minority here) - I gotta say that getting 2 games in before the workday starts is a MAJOR perk. Had a great 2nd game today after getting 3 EBs for the first time, and setting a new GC, 645M. I even tilted during the King Gidorrah battle, which could've been some massive points.

Now seeing there's new code just makes me that much more excited to get another few games in tonight!

#10294 1 year ago

Just got my highest score after updating to the new code. 399M. Not as good as some you guys, but I got 6 different multiballs in that game.

#10295 1 year ago

I’ve not jumped in on Stern Insider yet, and I bought my game from another owner who had it set up. How do I update or remove the game from his “location”

#10296 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’ve not jumped in on Stern Insider yet, and I bought my game from another owner who had it set up. How do I update or remove the game from his “location”

I believe the seller needs to unregister that machine from his account.

#10297 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I believe the seller needs to unregister that machine from his account.

actually, they added the ability to do it from the machine in yesterday's code:

#10298 1 year ago

Just played Terror of Mecha. So much fun! Love the design of limited flips in multiball with stages of shots to build up jackpots followed by a frenzy to go for it all in the final stage. Before this mode I never really focused too much on whether or not I got much of a score in Mecha MB, let alone a super. Pretty great idea to tie qualification of the new mode into getting the super in Mecha MB. It's amazing that code is at .94 but has so much great stuff in it already!

#10299 1 year ago

Hopefully they'll add "Terror of Mechagodzilla" challenge mode at some point. Sounds like a good candidate for it.

#10300 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lifesaver! Yeah, that would make the super about 10x easier during mechagodzilla multiball. I was about to try for terror again today and save up a heat ray just for the final super jackpot, but now it should be a cinch. (then just need to get to level 5 powerup)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/206?hl=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.