IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg
20240405_122647 (resized).jpg
20240402_174502 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,294 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 546.
#9801 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

You need to either:
1) Get a leaf switch adjustment tool and bend the metal tab of the microswitch so it contacts the spinner actuator like your working spinners. Bend the blade as close to the pivot point of the switch as possible. This may require some disassembly to get proper access, in which case you may as well go to #2:
2) Disassemble that area so you can get to the two small screws that secure the microswitch to its bracket. Slightly loosen them and rotate the switch to achieve the proper contact with the spinner actuator, they have this adjustment capability. Then snug them back down. This would be my preference as I always want to make position adjustments before bending or modifying something.
Use the switch test and a good flick on the spinner with your finger to get the position and tension right so it spins freely and still registers.
And if you have it, a VERY slight amount of 3-in-1 oil or SuperLube applied to the spinner pivots with a Q-tip (or cotton bud in some parts of the world) will make them really go!

OP already stated they have the Leaf adjuster tool

chuckwurt has suggested a few times to put the game into Switch Test and verify.

Have yet to see OP results of the the Switch Test. Seen plenty of other, so we are patiently waiting and assisting.

#9802 2 years ago

Looking for some clarification on T2 battles and advancing to the 3rd city. In the rulesheet online it says that finishing 50% of a T1 battle qualifies T2, but is that only if you get 50% in the 2nd city? I'm finding that even finishing a T1 in City 1 doesn't give me the option to select T2 to in the 2nd city.

Also what is the criteria for being able to move out of City 2? I finished a T1 battle in City to and Change city was not lit. I ended up going into the scoop again and then a T2 battle was available.

Maybe you have to get 50% through a T1 battle in City 2 to be able to then attempt a T2 and then move?

#9803 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

You know... of all the people in pinball selling mods, doing restorations, and designing things on the side, I think Cliffy is probably doing the best. People love his product, he is saving countless old machines and preserving them for generations, and is getting $80-$120 per set and makes enough to sell to other distributors as well as selling direct. I wouldn't be surprised if he was making more than the designers at Stern. Great product and a great business model.

Are there any videos for installing the one for the shooter lane?

#9804 2 years ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Idk about any videos, but he's got a pretty straightforward walkthrough with pictures for the shooter lane guards on his site

https://passionforpinball.com/Guides/stern_shooter_eject_installation.htm

#9805 2 years ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Here are some terrible videos I made of me installing them on a medieval madness remake.

#9806 2 years ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

I just installed the shooter lane Cliffy's on my RS this week. The pictures on his site are adequate. I highly recommend following the instructions and using a wood safe clamp to clamp the side rail down onto the spike on the right side protector before putting the screws back in. I attempted to avoid this and realized my mistake. Went and picked up a cheap clamp from Home Depot. Makes a big difference.

#9807 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

You need to either:
1) Get a leaf switch adjustment tool and bend the metal tab of the microswitch so it contacts the spinner actuator like your working spinners. Bend the blade as close to the pivot point of the switch as possible. This may require some disassembly to get proper access, in which case you may as well go to #2:
2) Disassemble that area so you can get to the two small screws that secure the microswitch to its bracket. Slightly loosen them and rotate the switch to achieve the proper contact with the spinner actuator, they have this adjustment capability. Then snug them back down. This would be my preference as I always want to make position adjustments before bending or modifying something.
Use the switch test and a good flick on the spinner with your finger to get the position and tension right so it spins freely and still registers.
And if you have it, a VERY slight amount of 3-in-1 oil or SuperLube applied to the spinner pivots with a Q-tip (or cotton bud in some parts of the world) will make them really go!

Thanks for the tips (and thanks to others as well). I have gun oil and had used to see if it would help the spinning. That was before I looked and saw the significant gap between the bar and the actuator vs. the other ones that are in light contact at rest.

I have a feeling I'll need to disassemble at least some of the stuff in that area to probably bend (I have the leaf switch tool). Will report back after trying (maybe this weekend).

#9808 2 years ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

The shooter lane is very easy.

#9809 2 years ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Has anyone removed or loosened the back right ramp? Installing convolex and can’t seem to figure out how to loosen the back right ramp enough to slide the new thicker plastics under the ramp. I’ve tried removing the two nuts that appear to somehow connect to the front of the ramp and have the back screw removed, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Solved. Right pieces unscrewed. It was just wedges in there - light tap with a mallet got it loose.

#9810 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Thanks for the tips (and thanks to others as well). I have gun oil and had used to see if it would help the spinning. That was before I looked and saw the significant gap between the bar and the actuator vs. the other ones that are in light contact at rest.
I have a feeling I'll need to disassemble at least some of the stuff in that area to probably bend (I have the leaf switch tool). Will report back after trying (maybe this weekend).

These may help. Video that shows how it should register in test.

Then I show two pics. One with the space between switch arm and spinner arm (mine has a decent gap). Second pic shows at what point the spinner should register the switch. Basically at 180 degrees.

3rd pic shows how easy it is to get to the switch with a tool. Nothing needs to come off.

1B595C37-74C4-42F8-959F-2B486FDAAFA0 (resized).jpeg1B595C37-74C4-42F8-959F-2B486FDAAFA0 (resized).jpeg

8E96AF1C-BB79-4140-BFA8-6FDAA22FE1B4 (resized).jpeg8E96AF1C-BB79-4140-BFA8-6FDAA22FE1B4 (resized).jpeg

C105E6F9-864E-42EC-ADB8-74B89AED64A4 (resized).jpegC105E6F9-864E-42EC-ADB8-74B89AED64A4 (resized).jpeg

#9811 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

These may help. Video that shows how it should register in test.
Then I show two pics. One with the space between switch arm and spinner arm (mine has a decent gap). Second pic shows at what point the spinner should register the switch. Basically at 180 degrees.
3rd pic shows how easy it is to get to the switch with a tool. Nothing needs to come off.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome. Thanks so much

#9812 2 years ago

Got my first NIB today! Super excited, this is going to be a family heirloom. My family loves the theme. My daughter got the first game and had a blast!

Have a bunch of mods to add, will do that tonight!

00ECCC76-3771-495B-80C2-2CDD74A57B80 (resized).jpeg00ECCC76-3771-495B-80C2-2CDD74A57B80 (resized).jpeg
#9813 2 years ago

Awesome. Thanks so much

quick follow-up chuckwurt : can you follow up for a luddite what I'm looking at in pic 2 and what is meant by "Second pic shows at what point the spinner should register the switch. Basically at 180 degrees."?

#9814 2 years ago

quick follow-up chuckwurt : can you follow up for a luddite what I'm looking at in pic 2 and what is meant by "Second pic shows at what point the spinner should register the switch. Basically at 180 degrees."?

When the spinner is completely flipped is when the switch should register. You can see on the pic the explosion face is facing the front of the game when typically the Godzilla face is facing the front of the game when the spinner is at rest.

#9815 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Hey, easy bud. Wasn't implying anything, just saying it doesn't really serve a purpose

It does - you just happen to accept the consequences of it being removed. It's there to prevent ball traps. In home, you may accept that... as a route guy that means $$ out of our pocket.

#9816 2 years ago

I tried pressing the bar up to try to narrow the gap without success. Perhaps I'd be able to bend it that way if I disassembled the stuff around it. But I still think the comparative lack of tension/springiness in the bar would remain.

You don't need tension in the switch actuator to the spinner - you just need it to cleanly trip and release for each cycle of the spinner. Your engagement point of the switch may simply be too far away due to the position of the switch blade vs the spinner. This can be adjusted sometimes by the switch position itself or by bending the actuator arm.

Just test manualy in switch test, does the switch trigger as you cycle the spinner slowly and consistently? It should cleanly trip and clear. Then try doing it fast and see if you get inregular results or not.

This like every other microswitch in pinball you want to cleanly and consistently have the blade be able to trip the microswitch but not bind.

First step, check that your spinner cleanly rotates when spun by hand.. first check is always 'check for something physical'
Then check the switch is registering accurately in switch test. If not, manually actuate switch and ensure the switch registers and clears consistently. if it does, then work on the switch position or actuator blade to get it to engage the switch consistently.

#9817 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Change the gold for EL paper and report back with your findings. Thanks!

Well, I have to have this now.

#9818 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You don't need tension in the switch actuator to the spinner - you just need it to cleanly trip and release for each cycle of the spinner. Your engagement point of the switch may simply be too far away due to the position of the switch blade vs the spinner. This can be adjusted sometimes by the switch position itself or by bending the actuator arm.
Just test manualy in switch test, does the switch trigger as you cycle the spinner slowly and consistently? It should cleanly trip and clear. Then try doing it fast and see if you get inregular results or not.
This like every other microswitch in pinball you want to cleanly and consistently have the blade be able to trip the microswitch but not bind.
First step, check that your spinner cleanly rotates when spun by hand.. first check is always 'check for something physical'
Then check the switch is registering accurately in switch test. If not, manually actuate switch and ensure the switch registers and clears consistently. if it does, then work on the switch position or actuator blade to get it to engage the switch consistently.

Thanks. I agree it is something physical. And I can tell it's not spinning like it's supposed to compared to the other two. So I'm glad to have this and various recommendations of how to assess where the problem is.

#9819 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I personally put playfield protectors on all my games before I play them. For NIB games, after thousands of plays the playfields are pristine. No dimples, chipping, scratches etc. If and when I sell a pin the new owner gets a perfect playfield no matter how many games I have played. They can take of the PP if they don’t like them. I prefer how they play. They are quieter than a bare playfield and play exactly the same. You may have to make a few adjustments however, like slightly raising the pop-up posts and the other mechs that could catch a ball due to the slight depression that will be present. Once you understand this there is no issue whatsoever with a pp. After playing my pins, several of my buddies also now use PPs on all of their pins.

I bought jumpers Avengers and it looks like the day it came out of the box. Completely sold on PFP. Must have imo. Especially on games that are fast and have airballs. It's no easy job to install so I value the installation at least 100 to 150 on top of the protector.

#9820 2 years ago

Thanks. I agree it is something physical. And I can tell it's not spinning like it's supposed to compared to the other two. So I'm glad to have this and various recommendations of how to assess where the problem is.

It won't physically spin freely when you spin it with your finger? Check for contact with the frame holding the spinner, and make sure the spinner is sitting there square in the bracket. You should be able to just flick it with your finger and have it spin several seconds. If not, you have an issue with something rubbing due to position or not being squared up.

#9821 2 years ago

Finally my game should be here next Wednesday!! Whoo whoo!

#9822 2 years ago

I have played a handful of games on my new Godzilla and the only "big" thing I see on my Godzilla that doesn't seem right is the "MagnaGrab". When it is lit from the right inlane and I hit it with a good strength shot, it just bounces off the magnet and doesn't catch. It definitely registers because the MagnaGrab light goes out. Occasionally, I do see it catch the ball with softer or glancing blows. Everything else about the magnet seems to be working like the Destruction Jackpot and swinging the ball to the upper flipper.

Anyone else experience this? Is there something that I am missing? I see there are two adjustments in the Game menu for the magnet but unsure of what each does.

#9823 2 years ago

Yep. Common. Not sure there is any fix for it.

#9824 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. Common. Not sure there is any fix for it.

Thanks! I searched on "Magna" in this forum and saw some people experiencing it but mine rarely catches unless it is more of a glancing blow. I never saw a resolution and I guess this is why... there may not be one. That's kind of a bummer but compared to some others problems, I guess I will just be happy that's all I am fighting with.

#9825 2 years ago

Hi! Anybody have any tips for reliably hitting the scoop? Any magic shots you've found that get it over there without much chaos? Definitely a toughie, for me anyway, and it's so thrilling when it finally gets in.

Sold all of my collectibles (a lot of old big box PC games, Legos, comic books and art, etc.) to buy my Godzilla Pro NIB a week ago. They were just collecting dust on shelves and I didn't realize I was sitting on a small fortune -- feels great to have them out of the house and replaced with something I actually can use every day! I can't believe how much I love it!

#9826 2 years ago

Just practice and you’ll get it. Watch the ball leave the flipper and remember where on the flipper the ball needs to be to make the scoop. If the ball is traveling different speeds, the timing of the flip will change.

#9827 2 years ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

Hi! Anybody have any tips for reliably hitting the scoop? Any magic shots you've found that get it over there without much chaos? Definitely a toughie, for me anyway, and it's so thrilling when it finally gets in.
Sold all of my collectibles (a lot of old big box PC games, Legos, comic books and art, etc.) to buy my Godzilla Pro NIB a week ago. They were just collecting dust on shelves and I didn't realize I was sitting on a small fortune -- feels great to have them out of the house and replaced with something I actually can use every day! I can't believe how much I love it!

Welcome to the club! Scoop just takes practice timing it to hit the ball when the ball is at the end of the flipper.

#9828 2 years ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

Kinda the same thing I did! Was collecting a bunch of movie posters and such... But 90% just in flat files that never would get framed. Enough there for a couple of games that I'd get a lot more use out of

As far as the scoop, you get used to flipping close to the tip. Was a hard shot for me at first, but got consistent after a few games. That left ramp shot is a pain though

#9829 2 years ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

For me, if I cradle the ball with the left flipper and then roll it down and hit it with the very tip, I can make the scoop 9 out of 10 times.

#9830 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Kinda the same thing I did! Was collecting a bunch of movie posters and such... But 90% just in flat files that never would get framed. Enough there for a couple of games that I'd get a lot more use out of
As far as the scoop, you get used to flipping close to the tip. Was a hard shot for me at first, but got consistent after a few games. That left ramp shot is a pain though

For me the left spinner is tough and the Maser Cannon to the left of it even tougher. I sometimes go between them and hit the post for a STDM lol.

#9831 2 years ago

Thanks for the help y’all! I got the scoop like 6/10 times I tried on my last game based on the advice of just hitting it with the tip of the left flipper and got my highest score yet.

A couple more things— I noticed my building is a little misshapen (it opens slightly at a funny angle on the corner by the left ramp), and I think my UFO bumper is getting slightly lopsided. Seems to be purely cosmetic and not affecting play. See pics. Anything to be concerned about for the long term? My first pin so I’m hyper about every little imperfection right now.

The last thing to mention is that about once or twice per game, when the ball launches itself for ball saves or if I use the action button to launch the ball, the ball jumps off the track and lands on the little platform where Mechagodzilla stands before rolling off into the playfield. Last time it did this, it actually hit Mechagodzilla square in the chest Anyone ever have this happen? I am concerned if it keeps happening it could damage something.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#9832 2 years ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

Thanks for the help y’all! I got the scoop like 6/10 times I tried on my last game based on the advice of just hitting it with the tip of the left flipper and got my highest score yet.
A couple more things— I noticed my building is a little misshapen (it opens slightly at a funny angle on the corner by the left ramp), and I think my UFO bumper is getting slightly lopsided. Seems to be purely cosmetic and not affecting play. See pics. Anything to be concerned about for the long term? My first pin so I’m hyper about every little imperfection right now.
The last thing to mention is that about once or twice per game, when the ball launches itself for ball saves or if I use the action button to launch the ball, the ball jumps off the track and lands on the little platform where Mechagodzilla stands before rolling off into the playfield. Last time it did this, it actually hit Mechagodzilla square in the chest Anyone ever have this happen? I am concerned if it keeps happening it could damage something.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Go into settings and decrease the ball launch. I set mine so it hits near, but not behind, the upper flipper most every time.

#9833 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Of anyone is interested in an up close view of the bottom half of the building assembly, here are some photos. The blue foam & metal bracket on the looker’s left of the building entrance broke off so stern sent me a new building. Apparently it’s easier for them to repair the broken building at the factory and reuse it elsewhere. It took about 1 hour to uninstall and reinstall.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Odd. I have this same issue on a premium that's about 4 or 5 months old, and several others around that same timeframe had this issue as well. That's really strange that they sent you a whole new building for what's going to be an expected end user repair later on...blue nubs aren't permanent fixtures, they're expendable material.

Quoted from hawknole:

While the building was out I put tape on the other side as well to avoid a repeat.

Yes, oddly, it's only been the LEFT side that this issue seems to occur on. What the hell are they doing? lol....

#9834 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yes, oddly, it's only been the LEFT side that this issue seems to occur on. What the hell are they doing? lol....

If you look at some pictures of people that have had the issue compared to people that haven't-you can see some sort of color difference in the steel on the left side my guess is they had two different vendors for the building or two different vendors for the steel for the building probably lower grade steel on the left side where the screws attached.

#9835 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Go into settings and decrease the ball launch. I set mine so it hits near, but not behind, the upper flipper most every time.

Curious what power you have yours set to? I know setup angles and playfield pitch will make this vary, just curious so I can have a starting place.

#9836 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Thanks! I searched on "Magna" in this forum and saw some people experiencing it but mine rarely catches unless it is more of a glancing blow. I never saw a resolution and I guess this is why... there may not be one. That's kind of a bummer but compared to some others problems, I guess I will just be happy that's all I am fighting with.

I played more this morning and on mine it rarely catches it. Even glancing blows aren’t always caught. I would say 1 out of 10 get caught. I have seen video streams where it works way better for others. Luckily that magna grab isn’t a huge component of game play like destruction jackpot.

#9837 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I played more this morning and on mine it rarely catches it. Even glancing blows aren’t always caught. I would say 1 out of 10 get caught. I have seen video streams where it works way better for others. Luckily that magna grab isn’t a huge component of game play like destruction jackpot.

If the magnet’s not working correctly, there may be a power issue. I’d check for loose/not fully seated pins inside the connector at the magnet and also at the node board.

#9838 2 years ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

I had a KISS lp collection that I sold to buy my pins. I did very well on selling them and have more to sell. They were just sitting there collecting dust in my lp crates.

So glad I was able to sell them and get my pins. The whole family gets to play and have fun. No regrets selling them. So much fun vs records just sitting there.

Congrats. Many cool mods to add to the pro. Definitely a fun pin and my favorite, but Halloween arrived yesterday and it’s really good also.

#9839 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I had a KISS lp collection that I sold to buy my pins. I did very well on selling them and have more to sell. They were just sitting there collecting dust in my lp crates.
So glad I was able to sell them and get my pins. The whole family gets to play and have fun. No regrets selling them. So much fun vs records just sitting there.
Congrats. Many cool mods to add to the pro. Definitely a fun pin and my favorite, but Halloween arrived yesterday and it’s really good also.

Holy cow!! Are KISS records really worth that much?! Definitely a good trade off!

#9840 2 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

If the magnet’s not working correctly, there may be a power issue. I’d check for loose/not fully seated pins inside the connector at the magnet and also at the node board.

I’ll check that but it works perfectly catching it for destruction jackpot and flipping it to the left ramp on building through shots. Just not reliable on the direct magna grab shots.

With that said, I will check the wiring and connections.

#9841 2 years ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Curious what power you have yours set to? I know setup angles and playfield pitch will make this vary, just curious so I can have a starting place.

#9842 2 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Elwin was on some podcast talking about the magnagrab; if I recall correctly they were trying to get a larger piece there with more surface area. Somewhat late in the game they had to go with the smaller one that also opened up that reverse shot to the right; I bet the larger surface area would have grabbed the balls a bit easier. Seems on the latest code the magnagrab isn’t working as well- they’re probably still dialing it in

#9843 2 years ago

I've had some issues with weak magna grabs. I had the playfield up and noticed the large nut holding it to the playfield was almost falling off.

The very large threaded bolt was also loose and the magna grab above the playfield was spinning and a little raised off the playfield, which it wasn't when I first got the machine.

I tightened the threaded bolt down and the cylinder above the playfield no longer turned. Then I tightened the nut so everything was locked in place.

It might be all in my head, but it seemed the magna grab was holding and pulling more. I guess I can see how the vertical position of the cylinder relative to the actual magnet could affect the grab. It still won't grab a very strong glancing hit, but I've seen it pull it from about an inch away several times now.

No idea if it actually made a difference, but it seems to. Worth checking for anyone with magna grab issues though.

PXL_20220411_144543599 (resized).jpgPXL_20220411_144543599 (resized).jpg
#9844 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

It might be all in my head, but it seemed the magna grab was holding and pulling more.

It’s in your head. Haha. I noticed my nut was loose too. Tightened it. No change in performance noted.

#9845 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

I've had some issues with weak magna grabs. I had the playfield up and noticed the large nut holding it to the playfield was almost falling off.
The very large threaded bolt was also loose and the magna grab above the playfield was spinning and a little raised off the playfield, which it wasn't when I first got the machine.
I tightened the threaded bolt down and the cylinder above the playfield no longer turned. Then I tightened the nut so everything was locked in place.
It might be all in my head, but it seemed the magna grab was holding and pulling more. I guess I can see how the vertical position of the cylinder relative to the actual magnet could affect the grab. It still won't grab a very strong glancing hit, but I've seen it pull it from about an inch away several times now.
No idea if it actually made a difference, but it seems to. Worth checking for anyone with magna grab issues though.
[quoted image]

Don’t let ^^^^get into your head.

#9846 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

If you look at some pictures of people that have had the issue compared to people that haven't-you can see some sort of color difference in the steel on the left side my guess is they had two different vendors for the building or two different vendors for the steel for the building probably lower grade steel on the left side where the screws attached.

Agree on metal and again, when I looked at the threads on the female end they were very faint like that metal was soft, which is why I felt like the loctite was needed during repair.

#9847 2 years ago

Looks like the 50% completion of tier 1 battles to light tier 2 battles is only when in the second city.

#9848 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

Looks like the 50% completion of tier 1 battles to light tier 2 battles is only when in the second city.

Yes. There are no tier 2 battles in Tokyo

#9849 2 years ago

My most common magna issue is solid shots through the building when magna is lit blowing right past it (despite the magnet activating to try to grab it)

#9850 2 years ago

FINALLY unlocked the Easter Peeps mode!

Godzilla peeps (resized).jpegGodzilla peeps (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 210.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

16,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 27,294 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 546.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/197?hl=troon47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.