Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,318 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 547.
#9701 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Well..TMNT MANDO and JP have this. Are there other?

there is Stranger things too (final showdown mode)

#9702 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Still trying to figure out a good color for powder coating my Godzilla premium. Potentially ice blue with a silver flake, green sparkle or some type of red. Thoughts? My friend mocked this light blue with photo shop. Thoughts?
[quoted image]

I would do green or grey over blue

#9703 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133515#
Mezel Drake bld. mod For pro new never installed.

5B762E87-757E-4312-A41F-B5B63B170A21 (resized).jpeg5B762E87-757E-4312-A41F-B5B63B170A21 (resized).jpeg
#9704 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Like other Elwin games, you just have to make shots it seems and good things will happen.
Watch Karl’s game. I believe by the end he was getting DJPs with like an 8x multiplier.
I don’t think there’s any sort of billion point shot or anything in this, so it’s more about doing well in everything so that later the stuff is worth way more.

You can certainly get a billion point DJ shot late in the game. You need to pass on the light three ally’s and take the destruction jackpot 2X. Then it’s just a matter of getting rodan and making the shot.

#9705 2 years ago

I’m sure it’s possible just like a billion right ramp on JP. But I bet it’s next to impossible for most players to set it up.

#9706 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Love that translight. I've been debating for months to grab one....

Yeah I am really happy with it. Glad I ordered it.

#9707 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I want the armor, but I want to install it on my LE. Has anyone seen it in person yet? Is it black or silver?

Black, trying to upload photo but my file is too large

#9708 2 years ago

Joined the GZ premium club today! Thankful for a great distributor.

#9709 2 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Joined the GZ premium club today! Thankful for a great distributor.

Congrats. Its one of the best layouts in pinball ... ever. Im loving my GZ pro. Just added the Bambo fighter Jet. 55.00

#9710 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I want the armor, but I want to install it on my LE. Has anyone seen it in person yet? Is it black or silver?

Looks black to me. And surely it's designed specifically to suit Pro and Premiums that are black. They'd look wrong with silver against a black lockdown bar....

#9711 2 years ago

Im reading through the Stern Rules sheet. Cant sleep. Who made these rules? I didnt know Mechagodzilla was the Add a ball!

GZ Multiball
This multiball starts with 3 balls. Arrows will light for Jackpots with the base value being 500K * number of Godzilla
Multiball starts. This value is increased by 250K for each Jackpot awarded. You can also build the Jackpot value
by hitting building shots. The arrow color will indicate the multiplier level of that shot. Shoot a lit arrow to score a
Jackpot and advance that shot to the next Jackpot X. Jackpots can only be advanced twice and the third shot will
award but not be lit again until the Super Jackpot is awarded. The Jackpot X levels are:
•Blue - 1X Jackpot
•Green - 2X Jackpot
•Yellow - 3X Jackpot
•Orange - 4X Jackpot
•Red - 5X Jackpot
Once the Super Jackpot is awarded the Jackpots will relight at +1X of their initial color, but will never default higher
than Yellow (3X) after a 3rd Super Jackpot.
6 Jackpot shots will light Super Jackpot at the Building Shot. The damage meter inserts will fill to indicate Jackpot
progress to light Super Jackpot. The Super Jackpot base value consists of all Jackpot shot value collected in
preceding Jackpot round. Completing all lit shots will award +1X when Super Jackpot is collected. Shoot
backwards through the building will add another +1X.

Add A Ball is awarded by hitting the 3 Mechagodzilla shield standup targets on Premium / LE or hitting the 2
Mechagodzilla shield standup targets plus 1 shot to the right spinner. In both cases a final shot to the right spinner
will award the Add A Ball.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Godzilla-Rulesheet.pdf

#9712 2 years ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Looks black to me. And surely it's designed specifically to suit Pro and Premiums that are black. They'd look wrong with silver against a black lockdown bar....

Correct. A matte black with white light reflecting off of it. Matches the trim/legs of the pro/premium.
…..and don’t call me Shirley.

#9713 2 years ago

I love this Rage Combo
Rage combo is available on the left inlane and is lit primarily from every 3 levels of Heat Ray that you level up.

Rolling over the lit left inlane will light the right ramp to start the
5-way Rage Combo sequence.

The following shots must be made in succession:
1. Right Ramp
2. Left Ramp
3. Center Spinner
4. Big Loop
5. Tail Whip

Has anyone recorded this combo on video? IE probably.

#9714 2 years ago

OK, just set up my GZ premium today and getting ball hang ups in the following places. I checked the faq but don't see any fixes.

20220413_213041 (resized).jpg20220413_213041 (resized).jpg20220413_214832 (resized).jpg20220413_214832 (resized).jpg
#9715 2 years ago

Today Nextlevel Pinball in Hillsboro Oregon delivered my Godzilla premium. I had only ever played the pro before and I suspected I would appreciate the extra mechs. I wasn’t wrong. Stern did an awesome job! I already swapped out the Godzilla with an 09 Toho and added some armor to the mechagodzilla ramp. Came out great!

04890148-F8BD-46EB-8544-E93ED540F337 (resized).jpeg04890148-F8BD-46EB-8544-E93ED540F337 (resized).jpeg31D511A5-6A9A-4C7D-91D9-2E65B77CD25B (resized).jpeg31D511A5-6A9A-4C7D-91D9-2E65B77CD25B (resized).jpeg402F9E84-AC3D-4761-BE10-13E7363478B6 (resized).jpeg402F9E84-AC3D-4761-BE10-13E7363478B6 (resized).jpegACA64DA9-DEFB-4C8B-A267-91158BD3E4BA (resized).jpegACA64DA9-DEFB-4C8B-A267-91158BD3E4BA (resized).jpegC1122C42-AF46-4C6D-B49E-CC768B4789D9 (resized).jpegC1122C42-AF46-4C6D-B49E-CC768B4789D9 (resized).jpegC5682B04-46C3-48CF-9B10-DEB46CB3FE61 (resized).jpegC5682B04-46C3-48CF-9B10-DEB46CB3FE61 (resized).jpeg

#9716 2 years ago

Do other people not want to even play their games when there are setup problems that frustrate and cost them balls every time?

My current issues (some that have been around for a while but I haven't kept working to address them because I'm tired of spending as much time trying to tweak a pin as play it):

- frequently hard to to make a right ramp shot: I thought this was supposed to be the bailout shot. From a cradle, ball often fails to make it all the way around even on solid hits. When playing on the fly from the right inline return I have to remind myself: "don't hit the shot where it should be. Hit it a little late like you would with a flipper that can't hit it through clean." And so where I would regularly full or near full combo gigan, I'm lucky when I can finish the mode on the first try.

- upper flipper craps out with a half flip: Doesn't matter whether I've just hit the loop 6-8 times in a row, the next time I hit the button will deliver a limp wrist flip that sends the ball down the right outlane

- busted center flipper: for the longest time I couldn't understand why my spinner wouldn't spin like the ones I see on streams. It didn't matter how often I waxed the playfield or added drops of gun oil, I'd still max out at maybe a dozen spins and not uncommonly register only 3 or 4. On the heat ray spinner which also becomes the super spinner which is also the spinner requiring the most shots for ebirah, this matters. Thankfully, I noticed that the little bar on this spinner is separated by a maybe a quarter of inch from the switch unlike the other spinners whose bars are flush with the switch. So now I need to figure out what part(s) to order.

- I'm increasingly getting rejects from my scoop which wasn't an issue months back. And I don't mean from slightly missing the shot (though I do that a ton). I mean ball goes in the scoop and pops or falls out. One tell tale signal is when there's a big audible chunk/pop sound because the eject has been triggered but there's no ball there to eject.

It's not that I'm unwilling to work on stuff and try to learn: I bought the leaf switch tool to do the manual adjustment on the flippers and had some success with the bottom flippers. But I'm tired of feeling like I have to do that time and again. And though I tried the same thing with the upper flipper, I never had success getting it to improve (I assume because it's a stageable flipper and I didn't any different instructions about how to handle those. So I am probably not doing something that needs to be done differently

I'm sure this sounds like venting, though it isn't just that. As a first-time pin owner, I'm wondering anyone else feels the same way. I've definitely learned. a a bunch of basic things about maintaining and working on in a modern pin in a small amount of time. But I wish I could stop learning and just play it for a while with it working operating like it's intended.

I'm no Karl Deangelo, so me getting a new high score is going to take 40+ minutes and a bunch of extra ball. And I wont achieve that if I'm just throwing away a couple of balls away because of my setup. So when I play a ball one and get fucked by a flipper that craps out or a series of half ramps that really should not be half ramps, I restart because I know the kind of time investment it's going to take to hit 4b and I don't want to spend 30m to get 2b. So I end up restarting a lot and then just turning it off because that's tedious and I'm fed up. I'd rather fail because I miss shots and not because the nth time I hit a shot it behaves completely differently independent of how I hit it.

#9717 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Do other people not want to even play their games when there are setup problems that frustrate and cost them balls every time?
My current issues (some that have been around for a while but I haven't kept working to address them because I'm tired of spending as much time trying to tweak a pin as play it):
- frequently hard to to make a right ramp shot: I thought this was supposed to be the bailout shot. From a cradle, ball often fails to make it all the way around even on solid hits. When playing on the fly from the right inline return I have to remind myself: "don't hit the shot where it should be. Hit it a little late like you would with a flipper that can't hit it through clean." And so where I would regularly full or near full combo gigan, I'm lucky when I can finish the mode on the first try.
- upper flipper craps out with a half flip: Doesn't matter whether I've just hit the loop 6-8 times in a row, the next time I hit the button will deliver a limp wrist flip that sends the ball down the right outlane
- busted center flipper: for the longest time I couldn't understand why my spinner wouldn't spin like the ones I see on streams. It didn't matter how often I waxed the playfield or added drops of gun oil, I'd still max out at maybe a dozen spins and not uncommonly register only 3 or 4. On the heat ray spinner which also becomes the super spinner which is also the spinner requiring the most shots for ebirah, this matters. Thankfully, I noticed that the little bar on this spinner is separated by a maybe a quarter of inch from the switch unlike the other spinners whose bars are flush with the switch. So now I need to figure out what part(s) to order .

I always recommend those new to the hobby by a new pin for the fact that usually newer pins have less teething, take advantage of stern support by phone - you shouldn’t have to order new parts.

Some machines will require more tinkering than others at first, the skills you learn will come in handy somewhere else one day.

Although it says you’ve been a member for 6 yrs, may I say welcome to the club ,-)

#9718 2 years ago

Mine was getting stuck behind mechagodzilla from the plunge. I adjusted the plunge to be more dead on, and has not got stuck there again. I also put a small clear silicon foot (like you put on a cupboard door) just before the arm. Not sure which actually solved the issue, but my guess is the plunger.

Quoted from marspinball:

OK, just set up my GZ premium today and getting ball hang ups in the following places. I checked the faq but don't see any fixes.[quoted image][quoted image]

#9719 2 years ago

- busted center flipper: for the longest time I couldn't understand why my spinner wouldn't spin like the ones I see on streams. It didn't matter how often I waxed the playfield or added drops of gun oil, I'd still max out at maybe a dozen spins and not uncommonly register only 3 or 4. On the heat ray spinner which also becomes the super spinner which is also the spinner requiring the most shots for ebirah, this matters. Thankfully, I noticed that the little bar on this spinner is separated by a maybe a quarter of inch from the switch unlike the other spinners whose bars are flush with the switch. So now I need to figure out what part(s) to order .
It's not that I'm unwilling to work on stuff and try to learn: I bought the leaf switch tool to do the manual adjustment on the flippers and had some success with the bottom flippers. But I'm tired of feeling like I have to do that time and again. And though I tried the same thing with the upper flipper, I never had success getting it to improve (I assume because it's a stageable flipper and I didn't any different instructions about how to handle those. So I am probably not doing something that needs to be done differently
I'm sure this sounds like venting, though it isn't just that. As a first-time pin owner, I'm wondering anyone else feels the same way. I've definitely learned. a a bunch of basic things about maintaining and working on in a modern pin in a small amount of time. But I wish I could stop learning and just play it for a while with it working operating like it's intended.
I'm no Karl Deangelo, so me getting a new high score is going to take 40+ minutes and a bunch of extra ball. And I wont achieve that if I'm just throwing away a couple of balls away because of my setup. So when I play a ball one and get fucked by a flipper that craps out or a series of half ramps that really should not be half ramps, I restart because I know the kind of time investment it's going to take to hit 4b and I don't want to spend 30m to get 2b. So I end up restarting a lot and then just turning it off because that's tedious and I'm fed up. I'd rather fail because I miss shots and not because the nth time I hit a shot it behaves completely differently independent of how I hit it.

It’s not unusual a new machine needs dialing in but It sounds like your machine needs much more than usual. Once you work through the initial issues a machine tends to be rather stable. You’ll get there and be able to enjoy your machine. The same is true for a used machine, there’s always things that need to be done to get to that stable place. This is the hobby aspect of pinball, it’s not a plug and play type of pastime, but it will get better, hang in there!

#9720 2 years ago

Dialing in a pin is an art, that for me makes this hobby fun.. paying attention to the little minute details and making little tweaks here and there are not big moves but small moves to affect the outcomes... Right off the bat from your problems I would say change out your coil stops the ones from stern are notoriously bad and every machine I've ever gotten new inbox has needed a coil stop replacement almost within the first hundred plays...
Also I don't have my Godzilla , yet it got damaged in shipping so I'm still waiting for it , but the ones I've played at the arcade tend to have some coil fade effect and I've had great success with pin monks Tibetan Breeze fans... Hang in there, it will stabilize

#9721 2 years ago

It's not just you, but there doesn't seem to be many of us. I have spent an insane amount of time dialing in my GZ Pro and had some of the same problems and frustrations as you, and I have been working on games for over 15 years. Most people just seem to be having a blast right out of the box. I have finally ironed out most, if not all of the kinks and it's playing really nice. It does still seem to me that the right ramp shot and upper loop shot crap out sometimes when they shouldn't, like the flipper is hitting with 3/4 power or something. I was getting really exhausted with the failed right ramp shots going SDTM, the failed upper orbit shots going down the left outlane, and still scratch my head over the wallop shot going SDTM by design. Replacing the coil stops was the last thing I tried, which seemed to help a lot, but I haven't been putting in much time on it since.

#9722 2 years ago

Without seeing a picture of the issue with the center spinner, it sounds like you may just need to bend the leaf switch arm a bit to lessen the gap between that and the spinner bar.

#9723 2 years ago

Does Godzilla have a battery that needs to be replaced every year or so?

#9724 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Does Godzilla have a battery that needs to be replaced every year or so?

It has a battery, but you’ll likely never need to replace it. It’s a coin cell.

#9725 2 years ago

Is anyone upgrading the flipper coils? If so could you share a link. For some reason GZ flippers seem weak when compared to my AIQ. I upgraded and replaced coil stops and adjusted EOS switches. Thanks for the help.

#9726 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It has a battery, but you’ll likely never need to replace it. It’s a coin cell.

They aren't NVram now?

#9727 2 years ago

They aren't NVram now?

Nope.

0A43BF70-CE28-4BB3-BAE6-3366DD6E3D03 (resized).jpeg0A43BF70-CE28-4BB3-BAE6-3366DD6E3D03 (resized).jpeg
#9728 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope.
[quoted image]

Well, i'll be.......

Is that a saying still?

#9729 2 years ago

Well, i'll be.......
Is that a saying still?

Sorry. I don’t know what a saying still is. But I’ll go ahead and say yes. Yes it is. Haha

#9730 2 years ago

I wonder if the wallop shot going pretty much SDTM was an accident…. They allow up to 3 ball savers when you hit the wallop. It should be infinite

#9731 2 years ago

I just got my game and I love it. One minor thing is sometimes the VUK to put a ball on top of the building takes 2 or 3 tries. I can hear the ball rattling around, it just doesn’t make it to the rooftop. I have tried increasing and decreasing the VUK coil power but that hasn’t made much of a difference. Has anyone seen this and figured out how to improve it?

#9732 2 years ago

Well, i'll be.......
Is that a saying still?

It still is in my circle of friends and family!

#9733 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I wonder if the wallop shot going pretty much SDTM was an accident…. They allow up to 3 ball savers when you hit the wallop. It should be infinite

Or just stop hitting it. Haha. But seriously it should only go SDTM at certain speeds.

But agree in general. The setting should be always or never. And maybe it is available that way. Not sure. There’s definitely a setting for it.

#9734 2 years ago

Well, i'll be.......
Is that a saying still?

yep,I will also be dogged

#9735 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Those that have received their Flamin' Frames speaker lights, when did you order? Just trying to gauge where the orders are now. I put in on 2/7.

I placed mine 1/24 and have not received mine.

#9736 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Keith spoke about this on a podcast. That shot wasn't meant to be a shot, the original magnagrab mech was slightly larger and that space wasn't large enough for a ball. Then fairly last minute they couldn't get that mech anymore and it was switched for a slightly smaller one, creating a new shot. It's why there's no inserts or art to that shot.

#9737 2 years ago

I would recommend replacing the flipper coil stops, in my experience they have lasted 200 - 500 games played on my new Sterns. I'm still using originals currently on my GZ at around 100 games played.

weak, inconsistent flips and sometimes the flipper sticking up are common issues related to coil stops.

Otherwise, coil fans can help eliminate weak shots, but that's if the shots get weak as time goes on, but are strong when you first fire up the game.

#9738 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I would recommend replacing the flipper coil stops, in my experience they have lasted 200 - 500 games played on my new Sterns. I'm still using originals currently on my GZ at around 100 games played.
weak, inconsistent flips and sometimes the flipper sticking up are common issues related to coil stops.
Otherwise, coil fans can help eliminate weak shots, but that's if the shots get weak as time goes on, but are strong when you first fire up the game.

I replaced the coil stops a while ago, along with the coil sleeves. I'll take and post a photo of the problem with the upper spinner later.

#9739 2 years ago

First put the spinner in test and spin it. Does it register with every spin? If not, switch needs to be more sensitive.

No idea why your flippers are playing terribly.

#9740 2 years ago

I replaced the coil stops a while ago, along with the coil sleeves. I'll take and post a photo of the problem with the upper spinner later.

OK, Great. Have you verified the EOS gap/setting for the flippers?

#9741 2 years ago

Put this magnet for the bill acceptor together. Interested in thoughts.

ACCAAAA1-C4C8-46FB-98E9-3946A0068062 (resized).jpegACCAAAA1-C4C8-46FB-98E9-3946A0068062 (resized).jpeg
#9742 2 years ago

I wouldn't mind some clarification on this. I replaced my backbox speakers with 4 inch 4 ohm speakers. No external amp. I changed the settings from 8 to 4 ohms to match my speakers. Are you saying it is OK to leave the setting at 8 ohms? Does that not overload amp or some other issue I have no idea about?

Quoted from Good-Times:

Oh one more thing. Try your settings back to 8ohm (even if you're wired to 4ohm). It's a conspiracy, but it definitely does more than change the output tap on the amp. I believe it's filtering some frequencies. You'll hear it immediately. The cabinet setting affects the backbox speakers' sound as well. I'd love to know what's going on, but the sound is far better when both cabinet and backbox speaker settings are left at 8ohms.

#9743 2 years ago
Quoted from PDXFlipper:

Today Nextlevel Pinball in Hillsboro Oregon delivered my Godzilla premium. I had only ever played the pro before and I suspected I would appreciate the extra mechs. I wasn’t wrong. Stern did an awesome job! I already swapped out the Godzilla with an 09 Toho and added some armor to the mechagodzilla ramp. Came out great!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing! How long ago did you order?

#9744 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

[quoted image]

Very cool.

#9745 2 years ago

I had flipper issues, did the fans, stops all the remedies, then put all the flipper settings back to factory settings and installed Super bands rubber. Replaced my ball barons with pinball life balls and no more issues.

If you have verified your EOS and flipper cabinet gaps are ok, set up a camera and record your gameplay. Do you consistently hit the cabinet flipper button the same way? Maybe 2% of the time you soft smash the button. Watcing your gameplay may help you see something.

#9746 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

[quoted image]

Hard to tell from here maybe you can send me 1 to be sure.looks good

#9747 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

OK, Great. Have you verified the EOS gap/setting for the flippers?

Yup. I bought the leaf adjuster tool I got some help here with how to work it. I saw the EOS point was a little off for the lower flippers and made the adjustment. After that, they flipped better for a while. I'll find the time go back and try again to see if the gap size is off again.

However, I could not figure out how to get this correct for the upper flipper. Memory is hazy now as to what physically was the problem (meaning, as I was trying to do it, what I couldn't sort out). But I wondered if my lack of success with the top is because the upper flipped can be two staged, and so does that have an implication for how one needs to approach EOS gap adjustments? I'll also give it another shot when I re-check the bottom ones. If there is any nuance to approach with upper flippers, please let me know.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

First put the spinner in test and spin it. Does it register with every spin? If not, switch needs to be more sensitive.

A photo will clear up what's going on with this one. Once I noticed the issue it was obvious why it can't spin like the others. I'll just welcome guidance on if I can correct the problem by adjusting what's there or if I need to get another part.

One other item I didn't mention in the earlier post (and I'll add there after mentioning here): I'm increasingly getting rejects from my scoop which wasn't an issue months back. And I don't mean from slightly missing the shot (though I do that a ton). I mean ball goes in the scoop and pops or falls out. One tell tale signal is when there's a big audible chunk/pop sound because the eject has been triggered but there's no ball there to eject. Anyone encounter this or have thoughts on how to address?

#9748 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

[quoted image]

love the art..i have that as a back patch on my jacket

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9749 2 years ago

Yup. I bought the leaf adjuster tool I got some help here with how to work it. I saw the EOS point was a little off for the lower flippers and made the adjustment. After that, they flipped better for a while. I'll find the time go back and try again to see if the gap size is off again.
However, I could not figure out how to get this correct for the upper flipper. Memory is hazy now as to what physically was the problem (meaning, as I was trying to do it, what I couldn't sort out). But I wondered if my lack of success with the top is because the upper flipped can be two staged, and so does that have an implication for how one needs to approach EOS gap adjustments? I'll also give it another shot when I re-check the bottom ones. If there is any nuance to approach with upper flippers, please let me know.

A photo will clear up what's going on with this one. Once I noticed the issue it was obvious why it can't spin like the others. I'll just welcome guidance on if I can correct the problem by adjusting what's there or if I need to get another part.
One other item I didn't mention in the earlier post (and I'll add there after mentioning here): I'm increasingly getting rejects from my scoop which wasn't an issue months back. And I don't mean from slightly missing the shot (though I do that a ton). I mean ball goes in the scoop and pops or falls out. One tell tale signal is when there's a big audible chunk/pop sound because the eject has been triggered but there's no ball there to eject. Anyone encounter this or have thoughts on how to address?

On the flipper issues - the adjustment for the upper flipper EOS is the same as lower flippers. You want to insure you get full power until right at the End of Stroke.

The two staging is done with the flipper button as it presses on the separate sets of leaf switches - first the lower flipper switch and then the upper flipper switch.

Forgot to mention - have you also tried adjusting the flipper power in the settings menu?

#9750 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

On the flipper issues - the adjustment for the upper flipper EOS is the same as lower flippers. You want to insure you get full power until right at the End of Stroke.
The two staging is done with the flipper button as it presses on the separate sets of leaf switches - first the lower flipper switch and then the upper flipper switch.
Forgot to mention - have you also tried adjusting the flipper power in the settings menu?

Thanks for the clarification. When I get in there at the upper flipper again I'll see how I can describe why I wasn't having success with it (unless I have success with it this time).

I haven't adjusted the flipper power. Hope/thought was that I can get it playing appropriately with stock settings (since those would be the designer's intent). Worth consideration if I continue to strike out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 210.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 27,318 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/195 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.