PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,391 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 548.
#9651 2 years ago

Hello, I just had version 0.75 and today I updated to 0.93, I'm sorry to say that I liked 0.75 better, the blocking of the multiball of the building, ball 1 blocked, ball 2 blocked, and I liked the music more, it had me more in tension, now I don't know...

#9652 2 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

Hello, I just had version 0.75 and today I updated to 0.93, I'm sorry to say that I liked 0.75 better, the blocking of the multiball of the building, ball 1 blocked, ball 2 blocked, and I liked the music more, it had me more in tension, now I don't know...

you should probably put some more time in on the new code...power ups, wallops, stacking bonuses, etc, all really improved from .75 to the current code. not to mention game-breaking issues in the older code. if you still decide you don't like the current, you could always install the old one.

#9653 2 years ago
Quoted from sarty51:

Got my Godzilla last week! I can’t stop playing this machine. I haven’t even had the urge to hit the local bar to play. Just keep trying to go deeper and deeper in this game. In my opinion this game isn’t just the game of the year but may be the game of a generation.
[quoted image]

the premium backglass is by far the best art! ( my oppinion of course ) , can't wait to get mine here in France. Ordered day one, but they are a bit late to arrive

#9654 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

probablemente debería dedicar más tiempo al nuevo código... potenciadores, golpes, bonificaciones acumuladas, etc., todo realmente mejorado de .75 al código actual. sin mencionar los problemas que rompen el juego en el código anterior. si aún decide que no le gusta el actual, siempre puede instalar el anterior.

how can it be done?

#9655 2 years ago

That is crazy talk. Honestly. The new code is absolutely amazing.

Quoted from fhk:

#9656 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That is crazy talk. Honestly. The new code is absolutely amazing.

And only getting better!!

#9657 2 years ago

There is a bunch of options on the music in the settings. Has anyone explored these and have any favs besides default?

#9658 2 years ago

I was thinking not going to be getting my premium until the august run but got invoice last week and delivered yesterday.

have been busy with other hobbies and some home remodeling projects so i have lost a little of my previous rabid enthusiasm for pinball but will unbox tonight and guess i will have to play it. life is tough sometimes...

as per my custom will start at page one of this thread and work my way through to current, see you guys in a few days!!

#9659 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

I was thinking was not going to be getting my premium until what i was told would be the august run but got invoice last week and delivered yesterday.
have been busy with other hobbies and some home remodeling projects so i have lost a little of my previous rabid enthusiasm for pinball but will unbox tonight and guess i will have to play it. life is tough sometimes...
as per my custom will start at page one of this thread and work my way through to current, see you guys in a few days!!

Let us know your key takeaways?

#9660 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

JJP GNR fans most likely. Or old school B/W who hate to see their prized classics slip in the ratings. Really, who cares about the pin side 100 anyway.

Lmao, yeah must be a collective effort , funny stuff. To think all opinions will be the same is just stupid.

Does opinions other than your own have any credit?
Peoples who like blue are real but people that don’t like blue but rather like red are not real huh. Seems like the reds are conspiring against blues! Who is right. Big world problem aye?

#9661 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Looking forward to what the Godzilla "mini" game will be, hopefully in an upcoming code update.
[quoted image]

What's that about a 'mini' game?

#9662 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What's that about a 'mini' game?

Most of the newer Sterns have a mini game/wizard mode available to select by holding both flipper buttons before pressing start it's natural to assume Godzilla will get the same treatment.

#9663 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Most of the newer Sterns have a mini game/wizard mode available to select by holding both flipper buttons before pressing start it's natural to assume Godzilla will get the same treatment.

With a few of those being Keith's games ie. JP, AIQ. So like you said most likely GZ will see one as well.

#9664 2 years ago

I'm hoping that Co-op mode will be added next.

#9665 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I had no idea. I dont' think my EHOH has this, I'll have to check !

#9666 2 years ago

Well..TMNT MANDO and JP have this. Are there other?

Quoted from Puffdanny:

#9667 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:I had no idea. I dont' think my EHOH has this, I'll have to check !

Me either. Will check my EHOH also.

#9668 2 years ago

I've had a $1 deposit down (Cointaker) on GZ Premium since 11/2021 and was wondering if you all have heard of when they are doing the next run of these? Since my deposit was only $1, I'm assuming my run will be later this year, but just thought I'd check here to see if you all knew. Thanks!

#9669 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Me either. Will check my EHOH also.

I dont think EHOH has a mini game. I thought that was a Keith thing. Any recent non-Keith games that have a mini game aval at start?

#9670 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Avengers Infinity Quest has Battle Royale mini game

#9671 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I dont think EHOH has a mini game. I thought that was a Keith thing. Any recent non-Keith games that have a mini game aval at start?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Mandalorian I believe. Pretty sure Godzilla will get one and hopefully Deadpool!

#9672 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Munsters and AIQ

#9673 2 years ago

What is the easiest MB to start on the Pro? I know its the Mecha on the Premium. Im actually loving my modded Pro with the outlanes adjusted to down/closed. So many ways to play it. So many shots. Flow for days.

#9674 2 years ago

Just joined the club yesterday when my Premium arrived! We are loving the game but I’m trying to work out some kinks. Am wondering if you all have any thoughts on whether these things are expected:

1. Slingshots are really sensitive and strong compared to my other Sterns (Turtles and JP). I’ll attach a picture of the rubbers. Does it seem like they put too large (and thus too loose) of rubbers? That would explain both issues.
2. Right ramp metal drop (not sure the name) into return lane bounces the ball every time before dropping. Slo-mo video:

. Is this normal?
3. If I hit the mechagodzilla launch ramp left of center the ball launches into the air, sometimes even landing on the ramp return metal lane. Is this normal?
4. Inside of cabinet buttons are terrible and either don’t register or register twice. Would love tips on how to fix this.

Thanks!

01B795CC-A98B-4A5D-A1C0-46A92E670823 (resized).jpeg01B795CC-A98B-4A5D-A1C0-46A92E670823 (resized).jpegC40AA4B8-A9BF-415D-9145-619C4AE50785 (resized).jpegC40AA4B8-A9BF-415D-9145-619C4AE50785 (resized).jpegF2C8C6D6-00B5-4B72-9853-9E9A10FBBF07 (resized).jpegF2C8C6D6-00B5-4B72-9853-9E9A10FBBF07 (resized).jpeg
#9675 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I've had a $1 deposit down (Cointaker) on GZ Premium since 11/2021 and was wondering if you all have heard of when they are doing the next run of these? Since my deposit was only $1, I'm assuming my run will be later this year, but just thought I'd check here to see if you all knew. Thanks!

I think cointaker took WAY too many deposits and it could be a while. You might be better off walking away from that $1 and go with someone who will actually get you a machine. I worked with Mike at GAP and put down $500, got my machine 3 weeks later (paid in March, got my machine last week).

#9676 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

Just joined the club yesterday when my Premium arrived! We are loving the game but I’m trying to work out some kinks. Am wondering if you all have any thoughts on whether these things are expected:
1. Slingshots are really sensitive and strong compared to my other Sterns (Turtles and JP). I’ll attach a picture of the rubbers. Does it seem like they put too large (and thus too loose) of rubbers? That would explain both issues.
2. Right ramp metal drop (not sure the name) into return lane bounces the ball every time before dropping. Slo-mo video: . Is this normal?
3. If I hit the mechagodzilla launch ramp left of center the ball launches into the air, sometimes even landing on the ramp return metal lane. Is this normal?
4. Inside of cabinet buttons are terrible and either don’t register or register twice. Would love tips on how to fix this.
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For Issue 4 - I had the same problem. I had to unplug and replug all the cables on the board and backbox, not just the ones running from the switches... it could be any of a number of loose wires. That got mine to work "nearly" perfectly.

#9677 2 years ago

I want the armor, but I want to install it on my LE. Has anyone seen it in person yet? Is it black or silver?

#9678 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

2. Right ramp metal drop (not sure the name) into return lane bounces the ball every time before dropping. Slo-mo video: . Is this normal?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can always turn down your slingshot power in the menus. And can adjust the sensitivity by adjusting the leaf switches behind the rubber. Open(More of a gap) for less sensitive, Close(Less of a gap) for increased sensitivity, no pun intended here.

For Mecha ramp, that issue is gonna happenas you describe, however, Is your game level side to side?

#9679 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I want the armor, but I want to install it on my LE. Has anyone seen it in person yet? Is it black or silver?

Apparently it's black, and the silver appearance was just glare in Stern's product photo...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/190#post-6874430

...which was both disappointing to me, and really embarrassing because I ended up cancelling a pre-order because of that, and it turned out that it had JUST arrived at the distro before my message...

#9680 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Can always turn down your slingshot power in the menus. And can adjust the sensitivity by adjusting the leaf switches behind the rubber. Open(More of a gap) for less sensitive, Close(Less of a gap) for increased sensitivity, no pun intended here.
For Mecha ramp, that issue is gonna happenas you describe, however, Is your game level side to side?

Thanks for the answer! Yeah I did confirm that it is level side-to-side. It's at least within .1 degree of level, although I am going to keep messing with it to get it a bit better. Considering turning flipper power down a bit; that would help avoid the ball soaring, as long as I don't sacrifice the ability to hit top shots.

I did turn slingshot power down to 18 but it's bugging me that even the slightest bit of contact along the top of the slingshot is triggering it. Although yeah, now that I think about it, if I go any tighter on the slingshot rubbers I'll need to adjust the leaf switches anyway. So I think that's a good idea to start by turning slingshot power down further and making the leaf switches less sensitive. Thanks!

#9681 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

Thanks for the answer! Yeah I did confirm that it is level side-to-side. It's at least within .1 degree of level, although I am going to keep messing with it to get it a bit better. Considering turning flipper power down a bit; that would help avoid the ball soaring, as long as I don't sacrifice the ability to hit top shots.
I did turn slingshot power down to 18 but it's bugging me that even the slightest bit of contact along the top of the slingshot is triggering it. Although yeah, now that I think about it, if I go any tighter on the slingshot rubbers I'll need to adjust the leaf switches anyway. So I think that's a good idea to start by turning slingshot power down further and making the leaf switches less sensitive. Thanks!

I had to adjust 2 of my leaf switches as I would get shotgunning(repeated firing) during gameplay. I also changed out the black rubber with Titan rubber kits and super- bands for flipper rubber.

Hopefully your flipper position is in a favorable position and not too high or low. This may cause strnge angles.

#9682 2 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

Hola, acabo de tener la versión 0.75 y hoy actualicé a la 0.93, lamento decir que me gustaba más la 0.75, el bloqueo de la multibola del edificio, bola 1 bloqueada, bola 2 bloqueada, y me gustaba más la música, me tenia mas tensa, ahora no se...

I apologize, this version is great (0.93), this morning at touchdown I didn't like it, but now it's brutal, although I still miss the blocked ball 1, ball 2... ball 3...

#9683 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I think cointaker took WAY too many deposits and it could be a while. You might be better off walking away from that $1 and go with someone who will actually get you a machine. I worked with Mike at GAP and put down $500, got my machine 3 weeks later (paid in March, got my machine last week).

Did you get it for MSRP and get free shipping?

#9684 2 years ago

Between work and playing so much - hard to find time to get my mods in! Slowly making progress!
I'm probably forgetting something already...

Done:
Voodoo Glass
Flamin' Frames
Shaker
DIY Flipper coil fans
Upgraded Speakers
External Subwoofer
Shooter Rod (Translucent Green)
Ninja Balls

Have, but not installed:
Art Blades
Translucent Clear Rubbers

On the way to me:
UFO (Sleal16 v2)

Godzilla Premium Pinball Flamin' Frames Speaker Lights (1).gifGodzilla Premium Pinball Flamin' Frames Speaker Lights (1).gif

#9685 2 years ago

Those that have received their Flamin' Frames speaker lights, when did you order? Just trying to gauge where the orders are now. I put in on 2/7.

#9686 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I heard at a show recently that Cointaker was talking about the wait on GZ orders are backed up to 2024. Not necessarily a Stern thing, more like their quantity of orders received for them.

#9687 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Does opinions other than your own have any credit?
Peoples who like blue are real but people that don’t like blue but rather like red are not real huh. Seems like the reds are conspiring against blues! Who is right. Big world problem aye?

You’ve really given me something to think about.

#9688 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Did you get it for MSRP and get free shipping?

MSRP yes, shipping would have been extra, but I picked it up myself. I've seen too many shipping horror stories

#9689 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I heard at a show recently that Cointaker was talking about the wait on GZ orders are backed up to 2024. Not necessarily a Stern thing, more like their quantity of orders received for them.

Right, but maybe don't expect much from a company that will take 1000 $1 deposits. Mike only takes deposits for games he knows he's going to get. He got told by Stern a few were coming his way and he took deposits on them and only them.

Not sure everyone else's experiences, but like I said, 3 weeks from deposit to game for me.

#9690 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Those that have received their Flamin' Frames speaker lights, when did you order? Just trying to gauge where the orders are now. I put in on 2/7.

Just gotta wait, I am waiting patiently too.

#9691 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I ordered 1/10/22 and got my set on 4/7/22.

#9692 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Okay so I’m in for a long wait. I only ordered last week!

#9693 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Just gotta wait, I am waiting patiently too.

Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Quoted from spidey:

Okay so I’m in for a long wait. I only ordered last week!

Quoted from gambit3113:

if they didnt look so cool we all wouldnt have ordered them creating a Big workload for The supplier.I think once we see these we got to have them.

#9694 2 years ago

Still trying to figure out a good color for powder coating my Godzilla premium. Potentially ice blue with a silver flake, green sparkle or some type of red. Thoughts? My friend mocked this light blue with photo shop. Thoughts?

85D0DDB2-F9F6-423F-A884-B26766E99A77 (resized).jpeg85D0DDB2-F9F6-423F-A884-B26766E99A77 (resized).jpeg
#9695 2 years ago

I finally inquired and was told my GZ pre. I was in for the March run is now next month arrival.

#9696 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Still trying to figure out a good color for powder coating my Godzilla premium. Potentially ice blue with a silver flake, green sparkle or some type of red. Thoughts? My friend mocked this light blue with photo shop. Thoughts?
[quoted image]

doesn't look good in blue

#9697 2 years ago

Sorry, I haven't been able to follow everything cuz the thread is HUUUUGE, but has anyone found a good setting for the magnets? Pulse delay time & pulse draw time. My magnet flick has just never quite had a consistency to it. Slower shots thru the building tend to flick to the upper flipper nicely, but a really fast shot will kinda "stick" to the magnet and come back to the playfield...or whip into the metal ball guide and bounce away from the flipper. It always works perfectly when it needs to just grab the ball & hold. I've messed with the settings and think I've got it working a bit better than stock, but it's still not as consistant as I'd like it to be.

Any thoughts or other adjustments to help the "flick" would be great. Thanks!

#9698 2 years ago

Finally cracked that bill.

Still haven't gotten planet x. Ebiruh beat my ass, forgot to use my heat ray on the left spinner I'm bad at. Game is firing on all cylinders, all hail ELWIN.

Screenshot_20220413-174703 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220413-174703 (resized).png
#9699 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Finally cracked that bill.
Still haven't gotten planet x. Ebiruh beat my ass, forgot to use my heat ray on the left spinner I'm bad at. Game is firing on all cylinders, all hail ELWIN.
[quoted image]

Well done! Not usually worth it though to use Heat Ray on Ebirah. It doesn't award enough spins to finish the spinner. One rip on that spinner usually gives you enough spins to finish it. So that means you have to hit that shot once in the Ebirah battle with or without using the Heat Ray, so might as well save the Heat Ray for a different moment.

#9700 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GB was the first, I believe. However it can only be selected through the game menu.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

There are 27,391 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/194?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.