PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,376 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 548.
#9401 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

How about the cityscape speaker panel? Or make it yourself?

Doug has that as well

#9402 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Same site.

#9403 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

He makes those as well!
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

#9404 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

do you happen to have a photo of that ?

I can try and do a quick video this weekend if anyone wants to see what im talking about.

Let me know.

#9405 2 years ago

Read something about side armor.
It's the Stern's accessories?

Can someone share pics?

#9406 2 years ago

I still have the tail from my bank mod and am debating putting part of it coming from around behind the building. I would of course still need to paint it to match the rest of my painted Godzilla bank. Might give godzilla some more scale. Essentially a free mod if you have already cut up the bank. Thoughts? Too much? Looks great? Wedges in easily and does not obscure ball path.

20220408_062118 (resized).jpg20220408_062118 (resized).jpg20220408_062549 (resized).jpg20220408_062549 (resized).jpg

20220408_063325 (resized).jpg20220408_063325 (resized).jpg
#9407 2 years ago

I placed the tail closer. It looked off when it was behind the building. Either way he needs a tail imo.

C6E1597D-9A1C-4A99-A940-5DEB1A38A2FB (resized).jpegC6E1597D-9A1C-4A99-A940-5DEB1A38A2FB (resized).jpeg

#9408 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Getting ready to make video about installing a playfield protector on my new 0 play virgin GZ Pro. Ramps are easy to remove. Only challenge looks like removing the building. Also picked up a new 4 ohm 8 inch pyle sub.
[quoted image]

Atleast on the Premium one did not need to remove the building, just lower it to the lowest position.

#9409 2 years ago

I can't watch! Killing me smalls!

#9410 2 years ago
Quoted from iure_DJX:

Read something about side armor.
It's the Stern's accessories?
Can someone share pics?

it's on stern's site: https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/godzilla-side-armor

#9411 2 years ago

I got my pro on monday. Just got it set up by myself. I'm not into toys or mods but may use something for a topper. I wish Hedorah/the smog monster was on the pin.

#9412 2 years ago
Quoted from anynamewilldo:

I got my pro on monday. Just got it set up by myself. I'm not into toys or mods but may use something for a topper. I wish Hedorah/the smog monster was on the pin.

I see some cool hedorah figures on ebay, but can't find a spot to put him. I agree, Needs to be on

#9413 2 years ago
Quoted from anynamewilldo:

one of my favorite parts of pin ownership is getting to customize the machine with toys, etc. there's lots of places that a hedorah could go on the machine...i felt the same way about Jet Jaguar, and put him in the back near the loop:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9414 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I can try and do a quick video this weekend if anyone wants to see what im talking about.
Let me know.

Yes please! Would like to do this before replacing my plastic.

#9415 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

I did the same. I have never had a playfield protector installed on my other machines, but it’s not noticeable in terms of looks or the ball tracking for me

Agree. Plays super smooth. Protects the investment. Never needs wax. Use pledge or orange Glo furniture polish to clean it. I see no difference in game play. If anything it's better and faster. I'll put 400 plays a year on it. In 3 years which GZ pro would u want to buy?

#9416 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Agree. Plays super smooth. Protects the investment. Never needs wax. Use pledge or orange Glo furniture polish to clean it. I see no difference in game play. If anything it's better and faster. I'll put 400 plays a year on it. In 3 years which GZ pro would u want to buy?

Me, I’d probably buy the cheaper one. Welcome to the world of subjectivity.

#9417 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Let me know.

Yes please

#9418 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I placed the tail closer. It looked off when it was behind the building. Either way he needs a tail imo.
[quoted image]

Your Godzilla figure is this guy right?

aaa (resized).jpgaaa (resized).jpg
#9419 2 years ago

My best game so far. Won't stand up to most of you guys, but this is my first pin ever, and only had it a week.

20220408_134244 (resized).jpg20220408_134244 (resized).jpg
#9420 2 years ago

Anybody see this new Godzilla option on Pinball Life’s website? I was just there yesterday. My Neca Godzilla just came in as well. Still kind of like the Neca better but this is a easy option.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-godzilla-figure-upgrade-kit-for-godzilla-pro-pinball-machines-aftermarket-version-copy.html

#9421 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

My best game so far. Won't stand up to most of you guys, but this is my first pin ever, and only had it a week. [quoted image]

Not a bad score,as you start learning how to stack the side modes with battles,playfield multiplier and multiball you can start racking up bigger scores. Sometimes I'll turn high scores off and put it on more balls for a few games to advance farther and get a better grasp for the rules.

#9422 2 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

Anybody see this new Godzilla option on Pinball Life’s website? I was just there yesterday. My Neca Godzilla just came in as well. Still kind of like the Neca better but this is a easy option.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-godzilla-figure-upgrade-kit-for-godzilla-pro-pinball-machines-aftermarket-version-copy.html

Can't tell, but looks to be this one and they just make a mount for it

TwCare 1954 65th Anniversary vs Heisei Era Godzilla Toy, Movie Series Movable Joints Action Figures Birthday Gift for Boys and Girls, Carry Bag https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09943MSKX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_GFQEYFF7W106F1XH2A7E

#9423 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Can't tell, but looks to be this one and they just make a mount for it
TwCare 1954 65th Anniversary vs Heisei Era Godzilla Toy, Movie Series Movable Joints Action Figures Birthday Gift for Boys and Girls, Carry Bag amazon.com link »

Agreed. Good catch. Not the best looking Godzilla but interesting none the less.

#9424 2 years ago
Quoted from MattyIce:

I installed a external subwoofer. Any recommendations as far as changing the settings or equalizer? I still have all the stock speakers.

We’re you able to dial in your EQ settings to utilize the external subwoofer more? I just alligator clipped the Polk to my pro and am a little underwhelmed so far. I actually think the speakers on this game sound better then my TMNT pro but was hoping the subwoofer would really step it up.

#9425 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I 3D printed my own, scaled them to a size I liked.

#9426 2 years ago

I Just got the NECA Godzilla vs Biollante 7" Figure Godzilla Biollante Bile Exclusive off of eBay. Looks like this...

biollante (resized).PNGbiollante (resized).PNG
#9427 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Build date March 21, 2022 GZ Pro in the house! What a gorgeous pin. Finally have my ideal small line up. GZ, Rush LE and AIQ Prem.
I am installing a full playfield protector on the virgin GZ tomorrow. Should be easy. Just remove the ramps and a few side plastics. Lays right on.
Next install shaker motor. Bamboo Jet led Mod. Titan rubbers. Mirror blades on order. Better than art imo. 6 inch Neca Artic GZ figure ordered. Sling mylar on shooter lane.
The sound is surprisingly OK. How do I convert the speakers to Stern LE Kenmore's? Her is a picture of my rush Le bb speaker. I want a cheaper speaker upgrade. Not into external sub. Pyle 8 inch Sub?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did your lift table come like that, or did you have to modify the handle?

#9428 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Same seller

#9429 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:I Just got the NECA Godzilla vs Biollante 7" Figure Godzilla Biollante Bile Exclusive off of eBay. Looks like this...[quoted image]

That's Heisei era Godzilla, but it is a REALLY good sculpt, wow. Awesome

#9430 2 years ago

Just got my Premium today (awesome!), but the menu buttons done seem to be working (not awesome).

Anyone have any thoughts on what the problem might be? I checked the connections on both ends and they seem to be in fine.

Kinda cruel that I'm staring at this beautiful machine and can't play it.

#9431 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Just got my Premium today (awesome!), but the menu buttons done seem to be working (not awesome).
Anyone have any thoughts on what the problem might be? I checked the connections on both ends and they seem to be in fine.

This happened on my Rush, had to unplug the molex connection to the menu buttons and re-seat a few times before it worked.

#9432 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

This happened on my Rush, had to unplug the molex connection to the menu buttons and re-seat a few times before it worked.

Tried that - didn't seem to do anything. I can try again though.

Is there at least a way to trick the coin slot so I can give myself credits in the meanwhile?

#9433 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Call Tech Support and distibutor.

#9434 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Mine is really unresponsive, but still works but have to press each hard for a good second. Pain in the arse. Hope you get yours sorted real soon. Have you got another pin to swap the button thingy with?

#9435 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Call Tech Support and distibutor.

Called the distributor waiting to hear back. Will call support shortly

#9436 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Mine is really unresponsive, but still works but have to press each hard for a good second. Pain in the arse. Hope you get yours sorted real soon. Have you got another pin to swap the button thingy with?

That's frustrating... not really, unless I feel like dismantling it from my fish tales

#9437 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Called the distributor waiting to hear back. Will call support shortly

Try adding coins by moving this lever/switch next to the coin mech

20220408_192537 (resized).jpg20220408_192537 (resized).jpg20220408_192541 (resized).jpg20220408_192541 (resized).jpg
#9438 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

That's frustrating... not really, unless I feel like dismantling it from my fish tales

Welcome to spike 2! Just kidding, I’ve got 6 and they have been pretty good in quality. Hope you get it sorted soon. Would like a fish tales……

#9439 2 years ago

Joined the club today!

32094A27-3E3F-47C4-9540-475F648BDE2C (resized).jpeg32094A27-3E3F-47C4-9540-475F648BDE2C (resized).jpeg
#9440 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Joined the club today![quoted image]

Welcome!! Now move that game out of the sun and away from the elements, protect that beauty. Lol

#9441 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Tried that - didn't seem to do anything. I can try again though.
Is there at least a way to trick the coin slot so I can give myself credits in the meanwhile?

Which connector did you reseat? You have to do the one on the cpu in the backbox and the one at the coindoor board. I’ve had this issue too and reseating fixed it. Make sure all the pins are properly in the connectors.

The only thing stern will do is send you a new set of buttons, which likely are not the issue.

748B3FD9-5248-4B69-ADA1-18F860B1F6F0 (resized).jpeg748B3FD9-5248-4B69-ADA1-18F860B1F6F0 (resized).jpeg

#9442 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Joined the club today![quoted image]

Did Stern add a crackle texture finish to their GZ armor now?

#9443 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Try adding coins by moving this lever/switch next to the coin mech

Now it will look like your HUO game was on route in the audits.

#9444 2 years ago

Premium/LE bridge fix video. Do this before you break your plastic.

#9445 2 years ago

Today I installed the Mezel building mod for the pro. Instructions say to snake the wire connectors up from under playfield in between two plastics on topside. If you tried to install this mod you know what I’m talking about. Just take off one of the two plastics and the step takes 30 seconds as opposed to struggling with snaking the wires. Just something to think about when installing this terrific upgrade.

#9446 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Did Stern add a crackle texture finish to their GZ armor now?

Good catch. Yes it is different.

#9447 2 years ago
Quoted from archimandrite:

Did your lift table come like that, or did you have to modify the handle?

I bought this from harbor freight in 2010. Guy in Tampa cut and welded swivel sockets. Then slid some pipe over it. Works great. I did have to replace the wheels recently they disintegrated.

#9448 2 years ago

Playfield protector install progressing along. I'll make a video tomorrow. Playfieldprotector.com is the source. 100 euros plus shipping.

Found this GZ figure for 20 bucks. Need to hack off his tail and screw to the plastic. Still need to do speaker upgrade and shaker motor.

20220408_213220 (resized).jpg20220408_213220 (resized).jpg20220408_230611 (resized).jpg20220408_230611 (resized).jpg20220408_230643 (resized).jpg20220408_230643 (resized).jpg20220408_230712 (resized).jpg20220408_230712 (resized).jpg
#9449 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Today I installed the Mezel building mod for the pro. Instructions say to snake the wire connectors up from under playfield in between two plastics on topside. If you tried to install this mod you know what I’m talking about. Just take off one of the two plastics and the step takes 30 seconds as opposed to struggling with snaking the wires. Just something to think about when installing this terrific upgrade.

Which mod? Pic please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

9,000 (OBO)
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,376 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/189?hl=heavyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.