IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 544.
#8501 2 years ago

Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:It varies by the state being shipped into, with a minimum of about $100k of business in the destination state required before local destination tax is charged, unless the state doesn't have sales tax such as Oregon or Alaska.

I buy my pins from Next Level in Hillsboro, OR....no sales tax.

#8503 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

DugFreez …. Thank you my man! I was certain that’s where it went before but thinking back you’re exactly right! Hahahaha! Man I’m a moron. I should have took a picture before. I was looking at your instructions and didn’t see it, because I kept looking in the wrong spot for a picture, where I thought it used to be. Your instructions clearly state line up the ground between the light frame and the lcd, but I kept looking for a hole at the bottom of the frame
I went back and fixed it! It did fit easily!(pic 4)
Thanks so much for your kit! Also thanks for the tip in getting everything lined up. It’s a beautiful kit! A work of art, and well worth the wait! Side note..I went with your recommendation putting the skyline behind the speaker mesh, and love the results. It makes the city look smoky and gives it a little 3d depth as well.(pic 1 and 2)
Anybody waiting to pull the trigger on this kit for Godzilla, put your order in now.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Where did you get the skyline cutout?

#8504 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Does it still scan with the picture and what did you use to print it?

the scanner is a camera. there's no way it could still scan with the picture over it. only way you could still use that feature would be to have the qr code on the back of the picture, but i'm guessing the game would freak out constantly scanning the qr code.

#8505 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Where did you get the skyline cutout?

On the Acrylics section of the webpage.

http://speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

#8506 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

My Mando was doing the same thing, I ordered some anti-airball wedges that you can place under the target bracket.$1 each for a really simple 3D print that really does fix the problem. I've noticed this on most Sterns that I've played, ordered extras to install when Godzilla arrives. I forget off the top of my head who sells them but they can usually be found in the crawl of pinside shop accessories on the bottom of this page. A lot less stressful than bending brackets.
Hippies Haven has them

Thx!

#8507 2 years ago

Any distributors with a Godzilla LE they would like to sell at market price? Please PM me.

#8508 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Any distributors with a Godzilla LE they would like to sell at market price? Please PM me.

Haha, doesn't hurt to ask right?

#8509 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Well I haven't seen this approach before! Me too! hahah

#8510 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Old thinking. It totally depends on the state in question and the distributors nexus condition with that state.
More and more states are requiring they collect tax… but the thresholds are not uniform

THats what I read also - my buddy picked up his LE at Expo and paid no shipping or taxes, MSRP only.

#8511 2 years ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Haha, doesn't hurt to ask right?

I asked because there was just a listing that went pending and apparently he had a few.

#8512 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

I asked because there was just a listing that went pending and apparently he had a few.

He sold it at MSRP or market price like 16k?

#8513 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

He sold it at MSRP or market price like 16k?

Market price like $16k

#8514 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Since I got GZ Pro back in December, the left ramp has been getting a lot of rejects that rattled around like crazy once it hit the opening. It seems like the ball guide to the left of the Magna Grab was sticking out too far from the magnet. The ball was nicking the very tip of it which would cause it to careen off and start rattling around the entrance.
I loosened the post on the ball guide closest to the magnet, pushed the guide in closer, then tightened the post back down. This reduced the gap between the magnet and ball guide. Afterwards, I noticed a significant decrease in the amount of rattling rejects to the left ramp. You still have to nail the shot for it to go up the ramp, but I haven't noticed any rattling now.
As a bonus, the ball has A LOT more "swing" when the Magna Grab snags it, which slightly increases the ability to make the Imposter award. Before this fix, the ball was barely swinging, probably because it was hitting the ball guide.
Before the fix:
[quoted image]
After the fix:
[quoted image]
If you're getting a lot of rattling rejects on the left ramp, hopefully this helps.

I've noticed since day one my "swing" with the Magna Grab hasn't been the smoothest. I ran home at lunch and pushed both sides in a bit.. much better! Thanks

#8515 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Market price like $16k

Flip n out has one…shoot them an offer. I think they want 19k

#8516 2 years ago

19k is absurd, ugh.

#8517 2 years ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

19k is absurd, ugh.

I'm assuming it would be used already as I don't think Flipnout sells above mrsp for new

#8518 2 years ago

Any news on when the second run of premiums are being made?

#8519 2 years ago

the next 4-5 weeks i think here

#8520 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I'm assuming it would be used already as I don't think Flipnout sells above mrsp for new

He has bought into the craziness. A lot above….way above msrp

5E9D562B-9935-4C8F-86BA-82755BB5326E (resized).png5E9D562B-9935-4C8F-86BA-82755BB5326E (resized).png
#8521 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

He has bought into the craziness. A lot above….way above msrp[quoted image]

I was clearly incorrect!

#8522 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

He has bought into the craziness. A lot above….way above msrp[quoted image]

Yeah but... Free shipping.

#8523 2 years ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

I like yours better. Maybe I am crazy but I never thought the AoP one looked like the actual ship from the movie. And the movie shows it very clearly. I'd go with whatever brings you more joy though.

Or just get the one from @sleal16. Looks awesome. Very affordable and cheap postage to Oz as well. Comes in a cardboard box though rather than a velvet bag though

0AAC076F-2AD4-4F66-8048-CD9ED13BAA2B (resized).jpeg0AAC076F-2AD4-4F66-8048-CD9ED13BAA2B (resized).jpeg
#8524 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Or just get the one from Sleal16. Looks awesome. Very affordable and cheap postage to Oz as well. Comes in a cardboard box though rather than a velvet bag though [quoted image]

Yeah I got ripped lol

#8525 2 years ago

Now I am deciding between the 3 Mecha Godzilla spinner mods , hurry ups, liors and chicos

#8526 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Or just get the one from Sleal16. Looks awesome. Very affordable and cheap postage to Oz as well. Comes in a cardboard box though rather than a velvet bag though [quoted image]

I did.

Like I said, that AoP one is not for me.

#8527 2 years ago

Just got Doug’s flaming speaker lights. Where does the plug for power go? I plugged them in towards the front and I have no power. I assumed it went there because the cord was so long and nowhere to plug it in on the board in the backbox.Thanks for the help.

606C039E-BA8F-4096-A4F5-64BB1AD1D09A (resized).jpeg606C039E-BA8F-4096-A4F5-64BB1AD1D09A (resized).jpegD072570B-579C-42DE-9073-CB302514B780 (resized).jpegD072570B-579C-42DE-9073-CB302514B780 (resized).jpeg

#8528 2 years ago

Behind the fuse box, plug Into the bill validator

Back right corner of the backbox

#8529 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Behind the fuse box, plug Into the bill validator
Back right corner of the backbox

Awesome!! Thank you so so much!! Really appreciate your help. Have a good weekend!

#8530 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

where can i find this Im searching with no luck

#8531 2 years ago

Got the speaker lights in and working(thanks Hayfarmer for the assist!).

Well worth the money. Thanks Doug!!

#8532 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Just pm @sleal16

He does have a store. Not on there at the moment. Check with him if he is still making them. Good luck!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1363-cheko-s-shop

#8533 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Yeah, DM me. I am backed up about a month or so since I'm doing these on my free time and havent added it to the marketplace b/c of playing catchup.

#8534 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Got the speaker lights in and working(thanks Hayfarmer for the assist!).
Well worth the money. Thanks Doug!!

Very cool. How much? And do you have a link to them? Thanks

#8535 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yeah, DM me. I am backed up about a month or so since I'm doing these on my free time and havent added it to the marketplace b/c of playing catchup.

Pm sent, I'll need one too please!

#8536 2 years ago

Pinwoofer guys, Dan has just released the BBU, bass boost unit. GZ really comes alive, excellent bass response.

20220311_194214 (resized).jpg20220311_194214 (resized).jpg
#8537 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Very cool. How much? And do you have a link to them? Thanks

Pm sent.

#8538 2 years ago

In case anyone is interested to see the shooter rod from Stern installed on the LE

84BA4678-7438-4B34-BCEC-20D030810A26 (resized).jpeg84BA4678-7438-4B34-BCEC-20D030810A26 (resized).jpegD2C09EC8-3178-4F98-BAD2-B39AA680D00E (resized).jpegD2C09EC8-3178-4F98-BAD2-B39AA680D00E (resized).jpegDE44117E-6D73-4352-B0AC-50BE6D393F04 (resized).jpegDE44117E-6D73-4352-B0AC-50BE6D393F04 (resized).jpeg
#8539 2 years ago

if anyone who picks up the mothra egg shooter rod ends up not wanting their shooter plate, i'd be interested in buying it...hit me up in pm

#8540 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Yeah, it doesn't look much different there than the one I have that cost $30. I get tgat one is metal but it looks similar.

Is it metal?

#8541 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

In case anyone is interested to see the shooter rod from Stern installed on the LE
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Where did you order from?

#8542 2 years ago

Have a good question for the group.

Will be adding Pinwoofer kit, already have Pinmonks Flipper Cooling fans, adding BriteMods RGB flipper buttons, how can I tap into all these 12volts supplies easily? Many mods want to use the Ticket Header connection next to the coin door. Is there an easy splitter solution? What have other pinsiders done, thoughts here?

#8543 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Will be adding Pinwoofer kit, already have Pinmonks Flipper Cooling fans, adding BriteMods RGB flipper buttons, how can I tap into all these 12volts supplies easily? Many mods want to use the Ticket Header connection next to the coin door. Is there an easy splitter solution? What have other pinsiders done, thoughts here?

maybe a 4 way splitter

#8544 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I've been curious about this as well. More specifically where can I find the actual plug that attaches to the 12 volt power supply coming off that board?

#8545 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Will be adding Pinwoofer kit...how can I tap into all these 12volts supplies easily?...

Greetings eyeamred2u ! Your PinWoofer power will source from a dedicated location, separate from any other 12V items you may have. Thanks, and have a great day!

#8546 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

This is what I use to power multiple mods and add-ons.

https://www.pinballlife.com/accessory-power-supply-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-machines-cabinet-mounting.html

#8547 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Flip n out has one…shoot them an offer. I think they want 19k

Wow... royalflush has one at 18k. Still absurd but cheaper.

https://royalflushamusements.com/pinballs-now-available/

#8548 2 years ago

Can’t recommend highly enough the Pinwoofers!

Just dropped 3 more into some older games. GB, BM66, and MunstersLE. TWDLE is coming.

They are game changers imo to get the most out of your games!

#8549 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings eyeamred2u ! Your PinWoofer power will source from a dedicated location, separate from any other 12V items you may have. Thanks, and have a great day!

I saw that in the instructions. I was looking at some powerbricks from pinballlife and then running spitter cables. Going to have to map this out on paper. Thanks for the replies.

#8550 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

There's a splitter for CN11 on the pinmonk.com site that gives you another connector like the one on the board and one for the fans. You just want to make sure that you're not pulling more than 2A from that CN11 connector. The fans pull almost nothing (like .25A for all of them together), so it's the other things you need to be concerned with.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/171?hl=simpleskin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.