Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 546.
#7601 2 years ago

Got my art blades installed, and they look great! Strongly recommend the soapy water method if you go to install your own

20220210_131947 (resized).jpg20220210_131947 (resized).jpg20220210_134016 (resized).jpg20220210_134016 (resized).jpg20220210_135208 (resized).jpg20220210_135208 (resized).jpg20220210_135218 (resized).jpg20220210_135218 (resized).jpg
#7602 2 years ago

Has anything been posted or talked about regarding what Monster Zero and Terror of MechaGodzilla will entail? Like what will be needed to qualify them? I assume "King of the Monsters" will basically be in the "Run To The Hills" or "When Dinos Ruled the Earth" role. But Im having a hard time seeing where those two might slot into the game rules.

#7603 2 years ago

Amazing, Godzilla just entered my living room with this sound mod upgrade and WOW what a difference in hooking directly up to the 7 pins on Spike CPU board. Best mod there is, increasing sound excitement and clarity, with huge bass at low volume levels. Godzilla walking around shakes the room, lol.

369CA8AD-0A54-4776-86EC-D1500916C7C1 (resized).jpeg369CA8AD-0A54-4776-86EC-D1500916C7C1 (resized).jpeg
See the difference in size between my original LE sub and the new 10” sub duo coil, I just placed in the cabinet in a side by side comparison. Godzilla just came alive!
EDAB6A4A-F42E-4EB5-AAA3-6FD8836B7B5B (resized).jpegEDAB6A4A-F42E-4EB5-AAA3-6FD8836B7B5B (resized).jpeg

#7605 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Amazing, Godzilla just entered my living room with this sound mod upgrade and WOW what a difference in hooking directly up to the 7 pins on Spike CPU board. Best mod there is, increasing sound excitement and clarity, with huge bass at low volume levels. Godzilla walking around shakes the room, lol.
[quoted image]
See the difference in size between my original LE sub and the new 10” sub duo coil, I just placed in the cabinet in a side by side comparison. Godzilla just came alive!
[quoted image]

I'd stick a plastic shield over the open board. Stuff can fall off the underside of the playfield and short it out when it's open like that.

#7606 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thunderbird - is that the V2 kit you bought from us awhile back having repurposed the parts and pieces (looks almost identical to ours)? Guys liked the V2 and we still get requests for them now and again!

#7607 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Thunderbird - is that the V2 kit you bought from us awhile back having repurposed the parts and pieces (looks almost identical to ours)? Guys liked the V2 and we still get requests for it now and again!

#7608 2 years ago

Where do you shoot for extra ball? Don’t see an insert. Mystery?

#7609 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

They are just awarded. So on the third saucer collect? EB. After traveling past your second city? EB

#7610 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

You can also change the award to an extra ball Instead of a free game

#7611 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You can also change the award to an extra ball Instead of a free game

No bragging rights with scores earned with those "award" extra balls

#7612 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Or with earned "free games" on a pin set to free play

#7613 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

No shame, i'll take all I can get

#7614 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I ordered on January 6th also. I am waiting on my UFO mod from Little Shop of Games also.

I ordered my Premium in November - just confirmed I won't get mine until the July run.... (I have a Rush LE coming to hold me over). At least I have a time frame now.....

#7615 2 years ago

This is one thing I don’t like about the game. I prefer to shoot for an extra ball not just have it awarded. Far more satisfying to make the shot and collect it. I hope in future code iterations they make it so you have to shoot the scoop or better yet the Mazer target to collect an extra ball.. or at least make that adjustable in the settings.

Quoted from beltking:

#7616 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This is one thing I don’t like about the game. I prefer to shoot for an extra ball not just have it awarded. Far more satisfying to make the shot and collect it. I hope in future code iterations they make it so you have to shoot the scoop or better yet the Mazer target to collect an extra ball.. or at least make that adjustable in the settings.

as annoying as it is to consistently hit that scoop, I hope not

#7617 2 years ago

If you find it annoying…practice. It’s a great shot.

Quoted from Muymanwell:

#7618 2 years ago

Is there a thread for annoying shots?

Because I would like to submit Aerosmith Right Ramp. That SOB moves I tells ya! Dodges my shots. You can’t convince me otherwise. Lol.

#7619 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I prefer to shoot for an extra ball not just have it awarded

It's awarded for making the shot needed - instead of qualifying and then collecting. It's a nit pick I can do without. Don't waste a controlled lamp on this when people 'earn' the award just the same.

#7620 2 years ago

It's sure not a gimme, takes a lot of saucer hits to earn it. 12 maybe?

#7621 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It's sure not a gimme, takes a lot of saucer hits to earn it. 12 maybe?

Extra ball? Collect 3 saucers. That’s easy if you’re hitting the switch under the pop. Shatzing the pop when lit awards 2 saucers too.

But just pop hits it’s like 10-12 and goes up each time.

#7622 2 years ago

Just joined the club! Got my Godzilla Pro delivered today from RBradley (Mad Pinball). I think this was going to be his floor model but he let me yoink it from him Hoping to get a premium in the future!

This is my second pin with RBradley and I have nothing but nice things to say. Great service, great communication. Dude rocks.

Got the machine registered with insider connected and getting the code updated now. Have a few mods to install (shaker, lermods Mechagodzilla, titans, etc..) and then going to let it rip!

IMG_6203 (resized).jpgIMG_6203 (resized).jpgIMG_6204 (resized).jpgIMG_6204 (resized).jpg
#7623 2 years ago

Ball shoots out of the trough crazy hard. What does everyone dial theirs back to to save their shooter lane from excessive wear? Seems odd that Stern ships these like this which will cause wear almost immediately by chipping the wood.

#7624 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Ball shoots out of the trough crazy hard. What does everyone dial theirs back to to save their shooter lane from excessive wear? Seems odd that Stern ships these like this which will cause wear almost immediately by chipping the wood.

There's a setting on your system menu adjustments to reduce the eject power.

#7625 2 years ago

Just put in an order for the Pro today! Going to be my first NIB game, and I'm supposedly in for the March run, CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

I think it'll actually sink in once I get the call with a notification that delivery is on the way! Woooooooooooooo

#7626 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

As much as you are already shooting the scoop to change cities, start both tier 1 and 2 modes, start tank MB, and collect allies - I'd vote for collecting extra balls somewhere else too.

I can see it both ways, but I think I'm good with them being awarded automatically once you achieve whatever goal, like it is.

#7627 2 years ago

Gimme a break

0178D703-13BC-47E0-8144-432DE0498823 (resized).png0178D703-13BC-47E0-8144-432DE0498823 (resized).pngIMG_3242 (resized).jpegIMG_3242 (resized).jpeg
#7628 2 years ago

Ugh that is just blatantly false advertising. Have never bought any of their products, never will. SMH.....

#7629 2 years ago

Pinstadium does that bs with every dang new pin... so annoying and another reason I'll never purchase from them on top of its overpriced and not needed

#7630 2 years ago

Pinstadium is definitely overkill. I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread before, but what light upgrades are people doing for GZ? A couple of spotlights? I think if just the apron lights would stay on all the time, it would be enough.

Mine is in a dimly lit room, which is fine until Tesla Strike, or after a Destruction Jackpot, whenever all the playfield lights go out.

#7631 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Pinstadium is definitely overkill. I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread before, but what light upgrades are people doing for GZ? A couple of spotlights? I think if just the apron lights would stay on all the time, it would be enough.
Mine is in a dimly lit room, which is fine until Tesla Strike, or after a Destruction Jackpot, whenever all the playfield lights go out.

I swapped all the red GI bulbs for comet fire LEDs.

Ran an RGB LED from the action button to a spot that shines onto the building so that the building is lit/backlit when the action button flashes.

RGB trough lighting connected to the backbox lighting as well.

Undercab lighting connected to the saucer LED.

#7632 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

I added to add a few (or more, haha) spotlights and have been pleased with the results.

For general pf lighting, I doubled some spotlights at the left sling (hooked to white GI), added an additional spotlight at the post that has the single stock spot (hooked to white GI), and added another spot just to the left of that (hooked to the red-yellow GI, to offer a little bit more light during modes/times when the GI is predominantly red lit.

To accentuate different aspects about the periphery of the playfield (mods and corners and such), I did add some additional spotlights on top of that: a few stacked hidden behind the bridge facing Godzilla (couple of which are Comet fire bulbs), a couple stacked hidden behind the Drake building facing Mothra and the backboard (comet fire bulb to the backboard, white to Mothra), a couple stacked hidden behind the scoop sign (one white facing the playfield and comet fire bulb to Mechagodzilla), one at the right outlane facing some xiliens (white), and one at the left outlane facing a Maser cannon (white).

Sounds excessive, haha, but a fair amount of these lights are hidden from the eye and overall I think looks pretty seamless, and most importantly it offers enough extra light for my aging eyes that I'm happy.

That said, as you mentioned, during aspects of Tesla strike, or after hitting the destruction jackpot when the playfield lights go out (but the ball is still in play), and heaven forbid to add on top of that the end when totaling up a tank multiball, there is some seriously dark dark times in this game that despite the above, is still pitch black (GI out) with only the dance of insert lights and it is very difficult to see the ball during those times. I hear you (and I also play in a fairly dark game room).

Which brings up a question.
Watching a recent stream of a premium/ LE game (I believe a very recent stream when showing off planet X), it seems as though when that upper loop was hit for destruction jackpot some of the playfield GI remained on. It seemed that the white GI at the slings were on (at least, if not more). This is different than the pro, which offers predominantly red GI while waiting for the destruction jackpot countdown... and then once destruction jackpot is hit, the GI goes out and only a dance of some insert lights present for a brief period of time (as mentioned above).
So, does the premium/ LE have some additional GI lighting during these times? If so, that's lucky, cuz it gets dark dark dark during these times on the Pro. That said, these are only brief times and pound for pound, I'm so incredibly stoked with this game.

PXL_20220205_045430678~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220205_045430678~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220205_045446526~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220205_045446526~2 (resized).jpg

#7633 2 years ago

Those art blades look great!

#7634 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I swapped all the red GI bulbs for comet fire LEDs.
Ran an RGB LED from the action button to a spot that shines onto the building so that the building is lit/backlit when the action button flashes.
RGB trough lighting connected to the backbox lighting as well.
Undercab lighting connected to the saucer LED.

What exactly do these comet fire LEDs do?

#7636 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

What exactly do these comet fire LEDs do?

You can catch a glimpse of the physical Comet "fire bulb" on that last post.
But essentially there are 4 LEDs on the face of the bulb. Three of which rotate on/off, and one that stays on. The one that stays on is white, the three that rotate on/off are a red, yellow, and an additional white LED.
Comet also makes a "blue fire" (actually both blue and ice blue variations, out of interest).

These are great bulbs for all types of applications. I will sometimes use them on modern games, and sometimes I will stick them at various spots on solid state games...good example would be on games that have fire/explosions, etc like on meteor or blackout. Comet offers them both in bayonet or wedge, so you can put them where you like.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/fire-bulbs

#7637 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I added to add a few (or more, haha) spotlights and have been pleased with the results.
For general pf lighting, I doubled some spotlights at the left sling (hooked to white GI), added an additional spotlight at the post that has the single stock spot (hooked to white GI), and added another spot just to the left of that (hooked to the red-yellow GI, to offer a little bit more light during modes/times when the GI is predominantly red lit.
To accentuate different aspects about the periphery of the playfield (mods and corners and such), I did add some additional spotlights on top of that: a few stacked hidden behind the bridge facing Godzilla (couple of which are Comet fire bulbs), a couple stacked hidden behind the Drake building facing Mothra and the backboard (comet fire bulb to the backboard, white to Mothra), a couple stacked hidden behind the scoop sign (one white facing the playfield and comet fire bulb to Mechagodzilla), one at the right outlane facing some xiliens (white), and one at the left outlane facing a Maser cannon (white).
Sounds excessive, haha, but a fair amount of these lights are hidden from the eye and overall I think looks pretty seamless, and most importantly it offers enough extra light for my aging eyes that I'm happy.
That said, as you mentioned, during aspects of Tesla strike, or after hitting the destruction jackpot when the playfield lights go out (but the ball is still in play), and heaven forbid to add on top of that the end when totaling up a tank multiball, there is some seriously dark dark times in this game that despite the above, is still pitch black (GI out) with only the dance of insert lights and it is very difficult to see the ball during those times. I hear you (and I also play in a fairly dark game room).
Which brings up a question.
Watching a recent stream of a premium/ LE game (I believe a very recent stream when showing off planet X), it seems as though when that upper loop was hit for destruction jackpot some of the playfield GI remained on. It seemed that the white GI at the slings were on (at least, if not more). This is different than the pro, which offers predominantly red GI while waiting for the destruction jackpot countdown... and then once destruction jackpot is hit, the GI goes out and only a dance of some insert lights present for a brief period of time (as mentioned above).
So, does the premium/ LE have some additional GI lighting during these times? If so, that's lucky, cuz it gets dark dark dark during these times on the Pro. That said, these are only brief times and pound for pound, I'm so incredibly stoked with this game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Your trees look great. I can’t find any on eBay that look quite like yours. Most look like they don’t have a base and are supposed to stick into foam or something. Can I ask where you got yours?

#7638 2 years ago

Slight topic change although these comet LEDs seem super cool!

I have a Pro on order. But I made the mistake of playing a premium and, well, it is awesome. I have tried to find a really good pro vs. prem discussion on GZ but can’t find it. Are the Pro players happy or is there really a big gap w the prem? Those magents, the bridge, and the building…. I guess they don’t affect gameplay that much?

I’m not normally one who regrets decisions. This ultimately is more of a ‘stick w the pro’ order or ‘change to prem’. Currently 60% leaning to pro and 40% to changing. Maybe more like 65/35. Thoughts?

#7639 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

I have a Pro on order. But I made the mistake of playing a premium and, well, it is awesome. I have tried to find a really good pro vs. prem discussion on GZ but can’t find it. Are the Pro players happy or is there really a big gap w the prem? Those magents, the bridge, and the building…. I guess they don’t affect gameplay that much?
I’m not normally one who regrets decisions. This ultimately is more of a ‘stick w the pro’ order or ‘change to prem’. Currently 60% leaning to pro and 40% to changing. Maybe more like 65/35. Thoughts?

I've only played the Pro but from what I can tell, the Pro is a solid choice but if you have the cash/can afford a Premium, the additional features seem worth it but aren't completely game changing. This game is shaping up to be a classic so, to me, that's when Premiums feel more worthwhile.

#7640 2 years ago

If you can afford it
Go premium.
The longer you keep the game, the more you play it, the more you will appreciate the Premium added features.

#7641 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

I've put a bunch of plays on the Pro, Premium, and LE before deciding and honestly prefer how the Pro plays and ended up adding one to my collection. Here are my reasons:

1. I prefer how the MechaGodzilla area plays on the Pro. I like having the spinner available all of the time and appreciate that it's a tighter shot. It's too easy to backhand on the Prem/LE and move it to the next stage. I also like how it always exits to the right and comes around clean on the Pro vs. The LE/Prem where sometimes it will come around the left side. I've also had issues with stuck balls both on the back of the rotating mech and behind MechaGodzillas arm on the Premium.

2. The whole building area just shoots cleaner on the Pro. The ball is rolling over the actual playfield vs. a layer of metal that moves. On the Prem it is more common to have the Wallop shot exit SDTM. I have also had issues with the building rejecting shots because it wasn't perfectly level or because the building was moving when you hit the shot. The Pro never rejects and never has issues with SDTM drains from Wallop.

3. I like not having to wait for balls to lock for MB and having to plunge a new ball. The Pro skips the virtual locks and goes straight into multi-ball. It's also frustrating on the Premium to have the balls all release SDTM. Yes there are mods to fix this but on the Pro you don't have to worry about it.

I do miss the moving bridge on the Premium but I know it can also cause damage to the plastic below it. The Premium I play on route has a busted plastic. On this Premium the MechaGodzilla figure also has the magnet protruding a good half inch out of its belly button. I'm not sure what the deal with that is.

I know one of the selling points of the Premium that got my attention is that the building can divert the ball to the other flipper but I don't think its a big difference maker to me and I don't miss the Looping trains mode on the Pro.

I'm sure if you have a Premium at home you can probably adjust and make modifications to help with some of the issues I mentioned. But to me I just feel like the Pro feels more solid (maybe because of fewer moving parts) and you don't have to screw with it as much to get it to play how I want it to play.

I think you would probably be happy either way but I know in my case I have zero regret in choosing Pro. It's one of the best machines I've ever owned and I've already put over 400 plays on it since getting it around Christmas. The other Sterns in my lineup are LE and Premium models so I'm not a guy that always prefers the Pro. In this case I do which surprised me since I was heavily favoring the Premium when the game was first announced. That's why it's important to play games before buying.

#7642 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Your trees look great. I can’t find any on eBay that look quite like yours. Most look like they don’t have a base and are supposed to stick into foam or something. Can I ask where you got yours?

Thanks!
I initially picked up a box of assorted trees from a model train site online, which were pretty cool, and would have been fine, but I ultimately ended up using some trees that came in a tree assortment bag from Hobby lobby (from their model train section). They come in a couple different sizes and a couple different colors. I did trim the bases a little bit to make them a little bit less wide and a little bit more appropriate for their installed locations.

For install, I ended up fashioning a little aluminum strip with two holes, one to drill up the base of the tree with a small, thin screw, the other to hook to a local hex nut. I covered the base of the tree (to include the thin aluminum present at the tree base) with thin single-sided sticker foam (to protect the plastics underneath).

#7643 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Thanks!
I initially picked up a box of assorted trees from a model train site online, which were pretty cool, and would have been fine, but I ultimately ended up using some trees that came in a tree assortment bag from Hobby lobby (from their model train section). They come in a couple different sizes and a couple different colors. I did trim the bases a little bit to make them a little bit less wide and a little bit more appropriate for their installed locations.
For install, I ended up fashioning a little aluminum strip with two holes, one to drill up the base of the tree with a small, thin screw, the other to hook to a local hex nut. I covered the base of the tree (to include the thin aluminum present at the tree base) with thin single-sided sticker foam (to protect the plastics underneath).

Any chance you took some pictures of this prior to installing?!

#7644 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

2. The whole building area just shoots cleaner on the Pro. The ball is rolling over the actual playfield vs. a layer of metal that moves. On the Prem it is more common to have the Wallop shot exit SDTM. I have also had issues with the building rejecting shots because it wasn't perfectly level or because the building was moving when you hit the shot. The Pro never rejects and never has issues with SDTM drains from Wallop.
3. I like not having to wait for balls to lock for MB and having to plunge a new ball. The Pro skips the virtual locks and goes straight into multi-ball. It's also frustrating on the Premium to have the balls all release SDTM. Yes there are mods to fix this but on the Pro you don't have to worry about it.
I do miss the moving bridge on the Premium but I know it can also cause damage to the plastic below it. The Premium I play on route has a busted plastic. On this Premium the MechaGodzilla figure also has the magnet protruding a good half inch out of its belly button. I'm not sure what the deal with that is.

Mechzilla is just a screw that came out. Covered in these threads before. They need to fix

The pro will sdtm on backwards building shots too.

The lock release takes a simple rubber nub to fix.

Godzilla is one of the best pros you can buy… along with TWD and Metallica… but the premium is still worth it on Godzilla imo. The only real flaw imo is the bridge issue which will get resolved.

#7645 2 years ago

Awesome feedback on the pro vs. prem discussion. Played a premium a little while ago today and I’m no closer to deciding. It was awesome. Is awesome. 1st world problems….

#7646 2 years ago

Just had one of my best games ever! Godzilla is so much fun. Shaker motor is super intense on this, holy crap. Also installed Lermods Mechagodzilla mod.

6D4F8FF8-F0DF-4BE5-A755-E00E2476410A (resized).jpeg6D4F8FF8-F0DF-4BE5-A755-E00E2476410A (resized).jpegA299FEC8-F707-45C6-90AD-A07F3EF2CD0A (resized).jpegA299FEC8-F707-45C6-90AD-A07F3EF2CD0A (resized).jpeg
#7647 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

My take on it is this, if you can get a Pro quicker than you can a Premium then bag one. If you play the Premium more and decide you like it better at some point, then sell the Pro. Just make sure you put a Premium on order soon otherwise you'll be playing that Pro for at least a year unless you can find a Premium that someone has decided to part with. Resale on all three versions is going to be strong for a long time based upon demand.

IMO you can never really go wrong with buying a Premium, especially a Godzilla as it is so well integrated with the shots and mech's. One of my favorite features of the Premium is the Building mechanism and how it alters how the game plays by diverting the balls to different areas during play. As most have already said when comparing, buy what fits your game style and likes, for me it was a No Brainer!

Good Luck

#7648 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I've put a bunch of plays on the Pro, Premium, and LE before deciding and honestly prefer how the Pro plays and ended up adding one to my collection. Here are my reasons:
1. I prefer how the MechaGodzilla area plays on the Pro. I like having the spinner available all of the time and appreciate that it's a tighter shot. It's too easy to backhand on the Prem/LE and move it to the next stage. I also like how it always exits to the right and comes around clean on the Pro vs. The LE/Prem where sometimes it will come around the left side. I've also had issues with stuck balls both on the back of the rotating mech and behind MechaGodzillas arm on the Premium.
I know one of the selling points of the Premium that got my attention is that the building can divert the ball to the other flipper but I don't think its a big difference maker to me and I don't miss the Looping trains mode on the Pro.
I'm sure if you have a Premium at home you can probably adjust and make modifications to help with some of the issues I mentioned. But to me I just feel like the Pro feels more solid (maybe because of fewer moving parts) and you don't have to screw with it as much to get it to play how I want it to play.
I think you would probably be happy either way but I know in my case I have zero regret in choosing Pro. It's one of the best machines I've ever owned and I've already put over 400 plays on it since getting it around Christmas. The other Sterns in my lineup are LE and Premium models so I'm not a guy that always prefers the Pro. In this case I do which surprised me since I was heavily favoring the Premium when the game was first announced. That's why it's important to play games before buying.

I respectfully disagree with every single point you've made. If there ever was a stern that just screams prem/LE, it's Godzilla. The pro is equivalent to previous premiums, so it's great, but if you have the cash, the full meal deal is the way to go on this one.

#7649 2 years ago

Have any of you installed Brite Button flipper buttons? Do you like them?

#7650 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Have any of you installed Brite Button flipper buttons? Do you like them?

I have the blue ones on my gz, i like them a lot:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 210.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 546.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/153?hl=1956pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.