IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 544.
#7151 2 years ago

I now know my building always needed an adjustment because it’s crazy smooth now.
That’s better! Guess I need to play more!

#7152 2 years ago
Quoted from IODMako:

How do you activate Hedora. What is the mechanic on it. I have triggered it many times but I don't know what I did to do it or what I should do after he is triggered.
Thanks!

Yeah, 2 secret combos, which you'll hear an odd noise for and get a popup on the display showing 1 out of 10, etc then hit the maser target and mystery award will start it.

Once you start it, switch hits build the value and you collect on the bluish-green shot lit, that moves around the Playfield when hit. Keeps running and building in value for the rest of the ball it seems. I haven't been able to spot if there is indication what you've built it up to, etc though.

#7153 2 years ago

I just listed my second mod for Godzilla Prem / LE pinball machines in the Pinside shop. This mod interacts with the game and replaces the stock plastics on the left and right side of the MechaGodzilla spinner. This mod includes the right and left side shields, a custom-made wiring harness with inline fuse holder, switch controller box, and a light sensor. All connectors are Molex and can be easily plugged in. I have 15 that will be ready to ship this week (1/31/22) and will be building up a stockpile to be available for future orders similar to my first Godzilla Roof Mod. I am keeping the shipping cost the same as my first mod. Shipping is currently offered to the US, Canada, and Europe. The item can be found in the Pinside shop at the following link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05798-mechagodzilla-interactive-shield-mod-godzilla-prem-le

I also created a short demo video to go along with the install video and links to both videos can be found below.

#7154 2 years ago

The new code is Great! Game is so much fun! I made it to Planet X today.

20220130_223706.jpg20220130_223706.jpg
#7155 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

[quoted image]

Dang you, I just posted my best, 1.19 bill!! Was happy, thx for bringing me down

#7156 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Dang you, I just posted my best, 1.19 bill!! Was happy, thx for bringing me down

Sorry, I have Faith you will improve. It really Helped watching Karl the Other day! He paved the path for us!

#7157 2 years ago

You and Karl are wayyyyyyyyý outta my league. But dang, is this the best stern to date or what?

#7158 2 years ago

Finally got to play this title last night. Premium version. Wow! Do you guys know if any dealers still have spots for the next run? I'm too impatient to wait 1 yr+ for run #3. Life's too short.

#7159 2 years ago

Sorry, I have Faith you will improve. It really Helped watching Karl the Other day! He paved the path for us!

Did you see the stream just before? 5 billion odd before second ball (including a few extra balls thrown in).

#7160 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Pro buildings coming along nicely
[quoted image]

Looking great!!
Would be really great if you can redo the Drake sign into something Japanese. I ordered a building.

I did not know before that Drake is the technical designer name.

Thanks

#7161 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I just listed my second mod for Godzilla Prem / LE pinball machines in the Pinside shop. This mod interacts with the game and replaces the stock plastics on the left and right side of the MechaGodzilla spinner. This mod includes the right and left side shields, a custom-made wiring harness with inline fuse holder, switch controller box, and a light sensor. All connectors are Molex and can be easily plugged in. I have 15 that will be ready to ship this week (1/31/22) and will be building up a stockpile to be available for future orders similar to my first Godzilla Roof Mod. I am keeping the shipping cost the same as my first mod. Shipping is currently offered to the US, Canada, and Europe. The item can be found in the Pinside shop at the following link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05798-mechagodzilla-interactive-shield-mod-godzilla-prem-le
I also created a short demo video to go along with the install video and links to both videos can be found below.

Looks awesome! Also your video tutorial and demo are once again top notch! Congrats on another great looking mod!

#7162 2 years ago

Need link for the kit that makes balls come off building to the left.

Thanks!

#7163 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Need link for the kit that makes balls come off building to the left.
Thanks!

I have about 30 of them in stock and ready to ship.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix

#7164 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Looks awesome! Also your video tutorial and demo are once again top notch! Congrats on another great looking mod!

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I hope all is well and thanks for the support!

#7165 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

you should post these in the modding thread, as well: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/17#first

#7166 2 years ago

Inexpensive topper option. Three-piece powder coated metal. Shown without RGB lighting.

Godzilla Installed (resized).jpgGodzilla Installed (resized).jpg
#7167 2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I just posted it there as well and I really appreciate the heads up on that forum.

#7168 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Inexpensive topper option. Three-piece powder coated metal. Shown without RGB lighting.
[quoted image]

very cool look; it'd really pop with some under LED lighting to give it some shadowing. If i wasn't already all-in on my ghidorah topper, i'd definitely consider that

#7169 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

very cool look; it'd really pop with some under LED lighting to give it some shadowing. If i wasn't already all-in on my ghidorah topper, i'd definitely consider that

If ordered through Mezelmods, the RGB illumination kits are available as an add-on option. They're not listed on Mezelmods yet, though.

#7170 2 years ago

Is there a list of the Secret Combos anywhere?

#7171 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I read one somewhere. It may have been in the read me file for the latest code but I could be wrong.

#7172 2 years ago

I heard back from Eddie at Stern tech today regarding the bridge plastic kit and he said "they're in development and will ship out when ready"....so it's probably going to be a while. He said the kit will replace the existing plastic, so probably worth the wait...not some cheapie overlay or something.

#7173 2 years ago

Kinda ruins the secret..

#7174 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Kinda ruins the secret..

I'd rather completely fluke discover it and be able to yell "fuckin' eh"!!

#7175 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Hopefully not. Or it wouldn't be a secret.

#7176 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Some of them are clipped on Karl's iepinball channel. His last stream yesterday that kept dying because of NFL playoff streaming traffic killing his internet has I think 6 of them?

#7177 2 years ago

Stern newbie here.

Is this the correct coil sleeve?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5076-01

Thanks in advance!

#7178 2 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Stern newbie here.
Is this the correct coil sleeve?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5076-01
Thanks in advance!

For? Flippers are different from slingshot are different from...

#7179 2 years ago

I'm fine with discovering them if it would tell me on the screen what I did. My issue is I get them and have no idea what I actually hit to get it.

#7180 2 years ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

For? Flippers are different from slingshot are different from...

My bad! Flippers.

#7181 2 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

My bad! Flippers.

Here is the part you want:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5388-00 (but they're out)

https://www.pinballlife.com/2-316-coil-sleeve.html

And as I learned, replace the coil stops, too!

#7182 2 years ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

Here is the part you want:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5388-00 (but they're out)
https://www.pinballlife.com/2-316-coil-sleeve.html
And as I learned, replace the coil stops, too!

You're awesome. Many thanks!

I believe this is the updated one that Marco offers:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-7066-5

#7183 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Did you have flipper fade or you runnin fans? My game got bad fade at about 750 mill, could not make it up ramps. It wasn't till I got over 1 bill that it straightened up, then I promptly drained.

#7184 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I don't know why these need to be secret. If we're out there linking shots all over the place, how do we know which shot the combo began on, or which one it ended on? I've hit the mode a few times, but have had no idea how I did it. Would be nice to just have it out in the open so I could at least shoot for something. I get that people like secret skill shots and what have you... but man rulesets are hard enough without having secret combos too. At least that's my opinion.

#7185 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Guys like you really show how much I suck at pinball. Over 5 billion?!! Wow. I would need to take the glass off to get anywhere near that score.

#7186 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Finally got to play this title last night. Premium version. Wow! Do you guys know if any dealers still have spots for the next run? I'm too impatient to wait 1 yr+ for run #3. Life's too short.

Get a pro if you can’t wait. Pro is well worth it. I played an LE and a pro and went with a pro. Added mods that make it look like a premium. No regrets and I preferred the pro artwork also.

#7187 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Did you have flipper fade or you runnin fans? My game got bad fade at about 750 mill, could not make it up ramps. It wasn't till I got over 1 bill that it straightened up, then I promptly drained.

I am not running any fans on that game and I did NOT experience any flipper fade.

#7188 2 years ago

Finally broke the 2 Billion mark. Geez, this game really makes me feel like a noob.

F52B7F67-8562-47F3-9CAD-E6C131CF63B4 (resized).jpegF52B7F67-8562-47F3-9CAD-E6C131CF63B4 (resized).jpeg
#7189 2 years ago

I got these little guys for the pinball machine. Perfect for mounting around the play field on the plastic. (Gigan still in the mail)

PXL_20220201_012242381 (resized).jpgPXL_20220201_012242381 (resized).jpg
#7190 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I'm fine with discovering them if it would tell me on the screen what I did. My issue is I get them and have no idea what I actually hit to get it.

Hey Joel!
For now you only need two for Hedorah so just remember the two simplest:

Right Ramp->Maser Cannon Target
Left Ramp->Pop Bumper

#7191 2 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Hey Joel!
For now you only need two for Hedorah so just remember the two simplest:
Right Ramp->Maser Cannon Target
Left Ramp->Pop Bumper

simple!

#7192 2 years ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

I got these little guys for the pinball machine. Perfect for mounting around the play field on the plastic. (Gigan still in the mail)[quoted image]

The sculpt and paint on those are pretty impressive for the scale, I really like the mothra , and the King Ghidorah. So I have to ask, can they be purchased as a set or have you been hunting and pecking to assemble the team?

#7193 2 years ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

I got these little guys for the pinball machine. Perfect for mounting around the play field on the plastic. (Gigan still in the mail)[quoted image]

mothra one seems nice enough to replace the flat plastic at the back.

#7194 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Get a pro if you can’t wait. Pro is well worth it. I played an LE and a pro and went with a pro. Added mods that make it look like a premium. No regrets and I preferred the pro artwork also.

Pro is a dang good pin ....and any form of this game is a must own at some point imo However there is a reason there is a much longer wait/waiting list for a premium. To me this Game will be a keeper for most so to have the extra toys/mechs in home use is really nice to just add to the overall excellent experience. .I'm usually a pro buyer but after putting time on both I wanted it all to really experience in home use. This is the total package that people have been asking for from stern... great art, rules, humor, toys / interactive mechs and a sweet non conventional layout that has tons shots with good flow. If u can't get a premium anytime soon and can get a pro go for it as it's fun as heck and enjoy it till u can get a premium. As Good as this game is just wait till it's fully updated..

#7195 2 years ago

a question to all the Godzilla premium/Le lovers...
I have an Iron maiden LE and I have the chance to trade it for a Godzilla LE. What would you do?
Buying a new premium will take 6 months or more...

#7196 2 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I have an Iron maiden LE and I have the chance to trade it for a Godzilla LE. What would you do?

I'd keep the Maiden LE. You can get a Godzilla Premium in the future. You may not be able to reacquire a Maiden LE at a reasonable price, and it's a great game. Get a Godzilla Pro to tide you over.

#7197 2 years ago

I would do that in a heartbeat.

#7198 2 years ago

No, Add to the collection. Maiden is a great pin like Godzilla. IMO, would be an instant regret.

#7199 2 years ago

I have owned both and enjoy the gameplay / rules / shots on GZ a little more. Maiden is a great game but GZ is more of an experience IMO. I have owned all of KE’s games and think GZ is his best to date. Very well balanced.

#7200 2 years ago

Pinmonk brings up a good point though, Maiden LE will be harder to replace down the road if you decide you want one back. Was thinking that as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 35.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/144?hl=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.