IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 544.
#6951 2 years ago

I’ve got an LE I’m considering selling/trading if you know anyone looking…pm me.

#6952 2 years ago

NEW CODE YOU GODZUKIS!

V0.90.0 - January, 27th, 2022
=============================
- Coin Switch - fixed an issue where the coin switch would not debounce properly when coins were inserted too quickly
- Skill Shot - added new skill shot type for plunging directly to the Pop Bumper
- Skill Shot - separated boost scoring between Secret and Normal Skill Shots
- Skill Shot - shot directly to the Skill Shot insert or Pop Bumper doesn't boost
- Skill Shot - Mecha Lane Skill Shots boost 250K
- Skill Shot - Secret Skill Shots boost 2M
- Skill Shot - removed 1M boost for all Skill Shots
- Planet X - added this new wizard mode available at the City Select when you play all of the Tier2 Battles
- Hedorah / Smog Monster Frenzy - added this new mode available at the Mystery award when you collect 2 Secret Combos
- Rage Combo - added a 5-way combo that starts when the Left Inlane insert is lit
- Rage Combo - shot sequence: Right Ramp -> Left Ramp -> Center Spinner -> Loop -> Tail Whip
- Rage Combo - 3M starting value and multiplies for each successful shot
- Rage Combo - +1M to starting value each subsequent start
- Rage Combo - complete 3 of 5 combos to Light Ally
- Rage Combo - complete 5 of 5 shots for 20M bonus on top of current value + Destruction Jackpot X
- City Combos - added combo info text to the award so you know what combination of shots was used to achieve it
- City Combos - added combo shot instructions to the Instant Info screen
- Secret Combos - added 10 secret combos
- Imposter Battle - up to 4 awards available when dropping the ball from a Magna Grab into left lane
- Imposter Battle - Award 1 - 15M + Light Ally
- Imposter Battle - Award 2 - 20M + Annihilation Bonus boosted +1%
- Imposter Battle - Award 3 - 30M + Destruction Jackpot X
- Imposter Battle - Award 4 - 250M
- City Carnage Bonus - added this new countup after leaving a City, bonus points are given for accumulated Annihilation bonuses for Powerlines, Tanks, and Bridge
- City Carnage Bonus - 1X multiplier is added for each running Annihilation Bonus that hasn't drained out yet
- City Carnage Bonus - an additional 1X multiplier is added for completing all the Objectives in a city before leaving
- Earth Bonus - added this new countup after leaving the final City, after this award the game will proceed to Planet X Multiball
- Godzilla Controls Perks - added Perks for Godzilla controlling specific cities as well as controlling a number of cities
- Godzilla Controls Perks - each city Godzilla controls gives a permanent +1 Bonus X
- Godzilla Controls Perks - 1st city controlled - 5M and +3 Godzilla Powerup
- Godzilla Controls Perks - 2nd city controlled - 10M and Extra Ball
- Godzilla Controls Perks - 3rd city controlled - 20M and Heat Ray speedup
- Godzilla Controls Perks - 4th city controlled - 40M and +15M Destruction Jackpot base value
- Godzilla Controls Perks - Tokyo controlled - Annihilation Bonus boosted +1%
- Godzilla Controls Perks - New York controlled - +2M Saucer base value
- Godzilla Controls Perks - Paris controlled - +500K Loop value
- Godzilla Controls Perks - London controlled - +4M Destruction Jackpot base value
- Destruction Jackpot - added countdown speech
- Destruction Jackpot - added a Destruction Jackpot Builds display effect that shows when the multiplier is incremented
- Destruction Jackpot - now permanently boosts Annihilation Bonuses by 1% when collected
- Destruction Jackpot - improved lightshow and sound effects
- Annihilation Bonus - Powerlines adjusted down to starting percent of 2%
- Annihilation Bonus - Tanks adjusted down to starting percent of 2%
- Annihilation Bonus - Bridge adjusted down to starting percent of 4%
- Annihilation Bonus - now available for Tanks and Bridge during a multiball, was previously not the case
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah - fixed an issue with the final award display not showing the correct value for the time bonus
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - fixed an issue with the ball saver where it was not consistently saving the ball
- Tank Attack Multiball - base jackpot now carries over from multiball to multiball
- Jet Fighter Attack - added Destruction Jackpot +1X award at 15 Jets destroyed instead of Godzilla Powerup +3
- Loops - lower Destruction Jackpot awards to 25 and 65 loops
- Loops - fixed an issue where Consecutive Loop Champion would not always be updated on multiplayer games
- Super Train - fixed an issue where Super Train Jackpot Champion would not always be updated on multiplayer games
- Rampage - shot count will hold over if Extra Ball was not earned
- Heat Ray - now enters a "cooldown" state when finishing a Super Spinner in Tier 2 Battles or Multiballs, once the mode ends the Heat Ray can be built up again
- Super Spinner - added 25M max spin value / 50M if playfield 2X is running
- All Tier 1 Battle Modes - if a Battle is not completed on the first try, the time remaining per second bonus is lowered from 500K to 50K
- All Tier 1 Battle Modes - final shot now totals up the the finishing bonus formula for seconds left in the mode
- Godzilla vs. Megalon - balanced scoring
- Godzilla vs. Megalon - improved shot grace handling
- Godzilla vs. Megalon - shot timer will now pause when game events hold up the ball
- Godzilla vs. Ghidorah and Gigan - fixed an issue with the final award display not showing the correct value for the time bonus
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah - scoop shot now only collects at 1X jackpot value
- Mystery - fixed an issue where Mystery would award Light Battle when it was not allowed in the current city
- Shoot Again - can now be interrupted by Skill Shot displays when awarded
- Tilt - added a Minilla Tilt / Danger theme in addition to the Gigan / Megalon that already exists
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effect to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game
- DJ Mixer - fixed an issue where attract mode would say the game was set to DJ MIXER mode which is not a valid default game mode.

- Adjustment Changes:
- fixed AD_BACKBOX_SPEAKER_TYPE_CHANGED to be overriden for PRO models in case someone installs a 4 ohm speaker
- added "HEDORAH SWITCH HITS" default:100 min:50 max:150 - controls how often Hedorah Jackpot is lit
- added "PLANET X MB BALL SAVE TIMER"
- changed "BRIDGE ANNIHILATION SCORING PCT" default from 8 to 4
- changed "POWERLINE ANNIHILATION SCORING PCT" default from 3 to 2
- changed "TANK ANNIHILATION SCORING PCT" default changed from 3 to 2

- System - Updated to V3.04.0 on OS: V2.6.0

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.83.0

- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.

#6953 2 years ago

Code .90, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!

#6954 2 years ago

Thats a lot of changes/additions

#6955 2 years ago

Wow! Wizard mode, combos (and secret combos), skill shots, control perks... Awesome! Can't wait to fire this one up!!!!

#6956 2 years ago

Whoot downloading now... 13 mins download awesome!

#6957 2 years ago

man thats a long list

#6958 2 years ago

Huge list, this one will continue to get better and better. Makes it a keeper!

#6959 2 years ago

Wow what an update!

#6960 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Whoot downloading now... 13 mins download awesome!

Dang ! I thought I had fast internet.
Yours is turbo charged.

EFAE6C49-A32C-4756-B57F-BF36E974F623 (resized).jpegEFAE6C49-A32C-4756-B57F-BF36E974F623 (resized).jpeg
#6961 2 years ago

Almost there. Can't wait to try the new code out! This looks to be an awesome update!

20220127_171826 (resized).jpg20220127_171826 (resized).jpg
#6962 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Dang ! I thought I had fast internet.
Yours is turbo charged.
[quoted image]

Fios 1 gigabit connection, plus my machine is hard wired into a switch, not using the wifi dongle.

The most time consuming part is the game code update of the Spike II CPU board to complete, download was quick.

#6963 2 years ago

Yay new code!

#6964 2 years ago

I'm thinking of ordering the Pro and was told by the distributer I wouldn't get it until March.
Any opinions if this new code update would already be installed in the new Pro builds?

#6965 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

I'm thinking of ordering the Pro and was told by the distributer I wouldn't get it until March.
Any opinions if this new code update would already be installed in the new Pro builds?

I would certainly imagine so. If not, a USB drive and 20 or so minutes and the newest code is uploaded. Guaranteed the code is going to change/update/improve several more times from here. So happy for the new code! Can't wait to try it out!

#6966 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Honestly a little surprised to hear there's any availability left in the March run

#6967 2 years ago

First time wifi downloading. Slow as crap and im on gbit internet with awesome wifi reception. My game only came with the small USB dongle wifi adapter and those things suck.

#6968 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

First time wifi downloading. Slow as crap and im on gbit internet with awesome wifi reception. My game only came with the small USB dongle wifi adapter and those things suck.

Yeah, I made sure to turn the machine on in hopes I'll get a game or two in tonight. Takes me hours even on gigabit and I have a network extender in the same room

#6969 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Honestly a little surprised to hear there's any availability left in the March run

I spoke with Melissa at Cointaker and Colorado Game Exchange yesterday.

#6970 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

You won’t be disappointed. Great mods to add that make the pro even better! Love my pro. Never leaving.

#6971 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You won’t be disappointed. Great mods to add that make the pro even better! Love my pro. Never leaving.

I don't even have the pin yet and I already ordered all of the mods from Tididdy.
I wanted that limited run for the building he's going to make, I have building 1017

#6972 2 years ago

Who else feels me on this one?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6973 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Who else feels me on this one?
[quoted image]

Watching an Waiting Kermie

#6974 2 years ago

Mod installed: here are a couple photos showing Lit Kit Flippers on Godzilla

litkitflippers-on-godzilla (resized).jpglitkitflippers-on-godzilla (resized).jpglitkitflippers-on-godzilla-angle (resized).jpglitkitflippers-on-godzilla-angle (resized).jpg
#6975 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeAction:

Mod installed: here are a couple photos showing Lit Kit Flippers on Godzilla
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, those look great!

#6976 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Which distro is this? PM is fine if you don't want to say openly.... Just mulling between a pro and premium.

#6977 2 years ago

Karl at iepinball is streaming the new Godzilla code tonight starting at 6pm PST. Both his beta stream earlier locked up a couple times, let's see if they fixed it for 0.90! He really gives the code a workout.

He's still giving away pinmonk fans and t-shirts on this and every stream this month. Get into the stream within the first 30 minutes and type !contest in the chat to get a link to the entry form for the contest. The contests are a guess relative to the night's stream achievements. Whoever comes closest wins. The winners are chosen later in the stream.

Stream is here, starting at 6pm:
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

#6978 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Karl at iepinball is streaming the new Godzilla code tonight starting at 6pm PST. Both his beta stream earlier locked up a couple times, let's see if they fixed it for 0.90! He really gives the code a workout.
He's still giving away pinmonk fans and t-shirts on this and every stream this month. Get into the stream within the first 30 minutes and type !contest in the chat to get a link to the entry form for the contest. The contests are a guess relative to the night's stream achievements. Whoever comes closest wins. The winners are chosen later in the stream.
Stream is here, starting at 6pm:
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

Thanks for sponsoring this. I had a fun time watching the first night (and I won!).

#6979 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

The material color makes it hard to take a photo of, but this is the mounting piece thats screwed onto the pop bumper. Underside of the UFO has a hole with corresponding lips that falls into those openings and twists in to place.
Other options were 3M tape or magnets to make the design screw-less from above, but felt this would be more secure in the small chances of airballs hitting it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You did a GREAT JOB WITH THIS MOD! I just installed mi e the other day, before hand I decided to paint segments inbetween the top and bottom parts of the Saucer to make it appear more like the top half of the mod. Looks great after a few coats and that thing isn't going anywhere! Can't wait to obtain the Mechagodzilla shield mod and your others my friend! A true gift you have with design and you're not out to empty our wallets which IMO will gain you more sales in the long haul. I appreciate your efforts and quality workmanship. Thanks again Sergio!

20220124_175549 (resized).jpg20220124_175549 (resized).jpg
#6980 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Which distro is this? PM is fine if you don't want to say openly.... Just mulling between a pro and premium.

Cointaker & Colorado Game Exchange. Also Automated pinball.

#6981 2 years ago

This code update is huge. Tons of new speech, rules, animations and (most exciting to me) light shows. Great job software folks.

Wasn’t Godzilla vs Hedorah one of the few movies from the era this game is based on they couldn’t use? He’s shown up in a new custom 3d animation. I guess they could use the character but not the clips?

#6982 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Cointaker & Colorado Game Exchange. Also Automated pinball.

Ah okay, didn't realize Pros in general weren't so backed up as premiums...

#6983 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

I don't even have the pin yet and I already ordered all of the mods from Tididdy.
I wanted that limited run for the building he's going to make, I have building 1017

Awesome. Good to have everything you need when it gets there. Plenty of great mods. Here’s a video I took of my mods. I also installed a jet fighter and Mothra see pic. Going to install minya when it’s released.

06A2AC7F-E309-4400-8742-92EA0D64490E (resized).jpeg06A2AC7F-E309-4400-8742-92EA0D64490E (resized).jpeg3E80A9F9-028C-408A-A1F2-8166A6A8DF24 (resized).jpeg3E80A9F9-028C-408A-A1F2-8166A6A8DF24 (resized).jpeg40645F31-39E4-40E0-9DD9-C467AD899AEC (resized).jpeg40645F31-39E4-40E0-9DD9-C467AD899AEC (resized).jpeg
#6984 2 years ago

This was a nice touch on the new code update

26C1FB40-0132-430E-85C6-8C8C69447583 (resized).jpeg26C1FB40-0132-430E-85C6-8C8C69447583 (resized).jpeg
#6985 2 years ago

following some... *constructive* feedback, I ran mothra through the dryer a few times

20220127_183432 (resized).jpg20220127_183432 (resized).jpg
#6986 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

This was a nice touch on the new code update
[quoted image]

Thats awesome

#6987 2 years ago

awesome code makes godzilla even better.. gonna be number one for a long time.

#6988 2 years ago

Haha. “We have come to plunder your pinball machines! Haha”

#6989 2 years ago

"We'll be right back, after a message from BONUS!" -- good stuff

#6990 2 years ago

Did anyone's speakers make a large pop noise during the update reset? Mine went off twice.

#6991 2 years ago
Quoted from Had:

Did anyone's speakers make a large pop noise during the update reset? Mine went off twice.

You won the lottery! Sorry I couldn’t help it….

#6992 2 years ago
Quoted from Had:

it did that for both of the updates i've applied on my premium. seems to be a semi-common thing.

#6993 2 years ago

Nice tribute to Lyman in the new code!

E612A32A-E324-41D9-8238-C1B18F58F140 (resized).jpegE612A32A-E324-41D9-8238-C1B18F58F140 (resized).jpeg
#6994 2 years ago

Last episode of Cobra Kai is going to have to wait. It's a godzilla night now.

Plug in those network cables. Strike first.

20220127_204150 (resized).jpg20220127_204150 (resized).jpg
#6995 2 years ago

Downloading now. Cmon computer, work faster!!!!!!

#6996 2 years ago

"Code Champion: LYMAN"

I love it.

#6997 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Nice tribute to Lyman in the new code!
[quoted image]

Shows up for me as LYMAN, with the 10-character option enabled. Lovely tribute, for certain.

#6998 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

it did that for both of the updates i've applied on my premium. seems to be a semi-common thing.

Yeah, seems to do it whenever it resets during code updates. All good.

#6999 2 years ago

The new code is pretty badass.

#7000 2 years ago

Wow! Time to unbox my LE!

Code is not even 1.0!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/140?hl=bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.