IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 544.
#6551 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

I got a Stern Jurassic Park Premium Pinball in 2022 and im lovin it, video link:

wrong thread?

#6552 2 years ago
Quoted from SlamtiltAB:

What size screw goes by the magna grab? Cleaned my game today and noticed I am missing one. It’s not in the cabinet and my spares don’t seem to fit.. wondering if it came with it missing.
* I took the picture before wiping the excess wax globs off. The wax globs weren’t left in the game. I just wanted to take a pic before I forgot then cleaned my mess lol.
[quoted image]

Screw (resized).jpgScrew (resized).jpg
#6553 2 years ago
Quoted from DForero:

[quoted image]

If it's the same thread as in the top of the mecho spinner thingy it's a 4-40. You'll have to estimate length. I got mine from eBay as shipping was cheaper than Marco. I went with cap screws as they are easier to tighten

#6554 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Another Aussie here, stoked to join the club
Im confident that KME's GZ will live up to the hype. Looking forward to getting it set up and dialled in.
I have followed this thread on and off and checked topic index.
What it the consensus with new rubber color scheme ? Clears ? or color code with art ?
Thanks [quoted image]

I did a mix of red and light blue Titans. There’s a yellow post in the picture that I have since replaced with light blue.

F713EDE1-DAFB-4CAD-999F-A0AA0AE9952D (resized).jpegF713EDE1-DAFB-4CAD-999F-A0AA0AE9952D (resized).jpeg

#6555 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

I just had to look at my wifi config as I couldn't actually remember how it was setup. I have both frequencies on the same ssid.
It does have "Connect high performance clients to 5 GHz only" selected but I don't know what method it uses to direct these clients to 5ghz though. My problem was that the AP was literally 3 arm spans away from the antenna through 2 pieces of plaster board. For my phone I can walk out of my house and go down the road and still maintain greater than 3 bar connection so it shouldn't have been a range issue. My ap : https://store.ui.com/products/unifi-ac-lr
Reading up on this high performance option does show that it can have issues with legacy 2g devices, for which your method of one ssid per range would have potentially avoided. I havn't looked up the specs on that panda adaptor to see if it falls into that "legacy" category but its possible.
It was curious though that just relocating the adaptor made it work.

Yeah it's often a good idea to separate the bands into their own SSIDs. Some devices (like for me, home automation devices, door locks, robot vacuums, etc) do much better on 2.4Ghz vs. 5.8. My phones and laptops are good on 5.8Ghz with a mesh and enough devices to cover the floors.

But putting the antenna outside the box was a good solution too!

#6556 2 years ago

Are all four of your Godzilla legs the same length? My back legs are as low as they can be, my front legs are literally as high as they can be, and my incline is still too high according to the built in bubble.

#6557 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Are all four of your Godzilla legs the same length? My back legs are as low as they can be, my front legs are literally as high as they can be, and my incline is still too high according to the built in bubble.

physically check your bubble to make sure it's ok. When i got my Godzilla i noticed that the little bubble cylinder was sitting cockeyed in the holder.

#6558 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

i recommend removing your glass and either use a leveling app (they're available for most smart phones) or an inclinometer on the playfield itself, between the flippers. the bubble isn't wholly accurate.

#6559 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

bubble doesn't work for shit. could be in the holder wrong. Could have crap under it when it was screwed in. Placing a ball and the field and watching it roll down hitting specific points, is the best way to adjust for pitch and level.

#6560 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Is your bubble installed backwards? That's happened before.

#6561 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is your bubble installed backwards? That's happened before.

^^ yep seen that a few times

#6562 2 years ago

Weird thing just happened. I installed a Stern Spike 2 shaker and when I turned the game back on, I got 6 technician errors. I powered off and back on and the tech errors were gone. Attract mode looked a little dim to me, like it was missing lights, so I went into diagnostics and tried to run an ‘all LED’ test, but nothing came on. Same with ‘flashers’ and ‘single led’ tests. When I play the game, the lights all seem to function and the shaker motor does work.

Any reason why lamp tests wouldn’t function in diagnostics?

#6563 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Weird thing just happened. I installed a Stern Spike 2 shaker and when I turned the game back on, I got 6 technician errors. I powered off and back on and the tech errors were gone. Attract mode looked a little dim to me, like it was missing lights, so I went into diagnostics and tried to run an ‘all LED’ test, but nothing came on. Same with ‘flashers’ and ‘single led’ tests. When I play the game, the lights all seem to function and the shaker motor does work.
Any reason why lamp tests wouldn’t function in diagnostics?

Nevermind i had the coin door open while trying to run the tests. Time for that afternoon coffee

#6564 2 years ago

I am wanting to get access to the ball guides around the magna-grab and will need the bridge removed. Has anyone done that on a premium/le model and, if so, what is required to do that?

#6565 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

physically check your bubble to make sure it's ok. When i got my Godzilla i noticed that the little bubble cylinder was sitting cockeyed in the holder.

That was it! It had been knocked WAY out of alignment! My table wasn’t even close to being set correctly! Thank you for the suggestion!

#6566 2 years ago
Quoted from DForero:

[quoted image]

Quoted from PinMonk:

Then it's probably a 4-40. The other ones are 6-32.

Thank you both. I had a feeling it was one of those black ones. tried everything, even took the black screw from my AIQ and nothing will thread into this hole. Wondering if it came with out a screw and was machined wrong at the factory or something.

#6567 2 years ago

Is there an existing solution/adjustment to balls getting stuck behind the mechazilla turning mech when the ramp is facing the player.

An inaccurate plunge can result in the ball getting stuck on the right side.

Tried changing the left/right lean and this doesn't seem to solve it. It does look like I could swap out the screw and put a longer one in and hang a post below plastic #59.

#6568 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Is there an existing solution/adjustment to balls getting stuck behind the mechazilla turning mech when the ramp is facing the player.
An inaccurate plunge can result in the ball getting stuck on the right side.
Tried changing the left/right lean and this doesn't seem to solve it. It does look like I could swap out the screw and put a longer one in and hang a post below plastic #59.

I put some rubber dots there, 2, but found last night I need 1 more

#6569 2 years ago

2 GZ's are better than 1!

IMG_3951 (resized).JPGIMG_3951 (resized).JPG
IMG_3953 (resized).JPGIMG_3953 (resized).JPG
IMG_3956 (resized).JPGIMG_3956 (resized).JPG
IMG_3957 (resized).JPGIMG_3957 (resized).JPG
IMG_3960 (resized).JPGIMG_3960 (resized).JPG

#6570 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Yes, you can raise the turn table by lifting the playfield, loosening the white nut on the bottom and screwing the silver shaft up or down. The white nut appears to be a lock nut and the silver shaft is the adjustment. I had to adjust mine up to find the sweet spot of not too high to knick the balls going up the ramp (hehe) and to keep them getting stuck behind the turn table. (That was a weird couple of sentences to write without giggling like a 6 year old)

#6571 2 years ago

And this is what happens when you get an air ball.... This is a new spot for me!

IMG_7850 (resized).JPGIMG_7850 (resized).JPG
#6572 2 years ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

And this is what happens when you get an air ball.... This is a new spot for me![quoted image]

I would leave it there. Looks cool

#6573 2 years ago

And this is what happens when you get an air ball.... This is a new spot for me![quoted image]

Secret skill shot

#6574 2 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

2 GZ's are better than 1!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Agreed on that . Does Zilla actually do anything or is it just for looks.

#6575 2 years ago

Full credit to TaylorVA and toyotaboy for sharing the GZ Train Mod including creating the 3D printed trains and to Matt68061 for helping me through the mouth LED illumination - Thanks guys!

I added the LEDs in the eyes. This was a little tedious but a ton of fun and I think it is by far the best alternative to the stern figure. If anyone has questions I’m happy to help.

9ABA066F-C221-4D09-9EAC-61CE19D01798 (resized).jpeg9ABA066F-C221-4D09-9EAC-61CE19D01798 (resized).jpegC2BC1068-DABD-4160-B868-A2D2932E8182 (resized).jpegC2BC1068-DABD-4160-B868-A2D2932E8182 (resized).jpegA8C46677-A37A-4F5F-9B09-2508A4E854CE (resized).jpegA8C46677-A37A-4F5F-9B09-2508A4E854CE (resized).jpeg

#6576 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Full credit to TaylorVA and toyotaboy for sharing the GZ Train Mod including creating the 3D printed trains and to Matt68061 for helping me through the mouth LED illumination - Thanks guys!
I added the LEDs in the eyes. This was a little tedious but a ton of fun and I think it is by far the best alternative to the stern figure. If anyone has questions I’m happy to help.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

Are LED's in eyes and mouth always lit or do they trigger on/off from something during gameplay?

#6577 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Looks great!
Are LED's in eyes and mouth always lit or do they trigger on/off from something during gameplay?

On all the time if you power them like we did with the DC 3V Adaptor which you plug into the service outlet behind the back glass. Im sure there are other ways to power them to be interactive, but this seems to be easiest IMO. I chose the flickering LEDs for the eyes and mouth.

#6578 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

On all the time if you power them like we did with the DC 3V Adaptor which you plug into the service outlet behind the back glass. Im sure there are other ways to power them to be interactive, but this seems to be easiest IMO. I chose the flickering LEDs for the eyes and mouth.

Isn't there still power to the service outlet though when the game is switched off?

#6579 2 years ago

Just installed my UFO from Sleal16 - the pearl finish version. Looks great imo, nice upgrade over the factory flat plastic.

Install was easy enough, has a mount that screws to the top of the pop housing, then the UFO slips over the mount and turns to lock it on the mount.

20220119_181531 (resized).jpg20220119_181531 (resized).jpg20220119_182320 (resized).jpg20220119_182320 (resized).jpg20220119_182416 (resized).jpg20220119_182416 (resized).jpg20220119_182428 (resized).jpg20220119_182428 (resized).jpg20220119_182502 (resized).jpg20220119_182502 (resized).jpg
#6580 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Man that looks unreal. Great work. I wonder if you can get up into Mecha and do his eyes as well. That would rock!

#6581 2 years ago

Has anyone else had an issue with the opto's in building?

The VUK Opto is triggering as is the VUK Exit Opto also... But then the VUK Opto triggers again and because the there is no ball there as its always in the lock it doesn't trigger the VUK Exit Opto sending it into ball search...

It's happened then the game is in attract mode also

Opto's are clean and aligned

I have some replacement opto's coming, but would be good to see if anyone else has had this issue?

#6582 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Acabo de instalar mi UFO de Sleal16, la versión con acabado perlado. Se ve muy bien, buena actualización sobre el plástico plano de fábrica.
La instalación fue bastante fácil, tiene un soporte que se atornilla a la parte superior de la carcasa emergente, luego el OVNI se desliza sobre el soporte y gira para bloquearlo en el soporte.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Could you upload a photo of how it is inside and how the two parts are anchored? thanks

#6583 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt_Birmingham:

Has anyone else had an issue with the opto's in building?
The VUK Opto is triggering as is the VUK Exit Opto also... But then the VUK Opto triggers again and because the there is no ball there as its always in the lock it doesn't trigger the VUK Exit Opto sending it into ball search...
It's happened then the game is in attract mode also
Opto's are clean and aligned
I have some replacement opto's coming, but would be good to see if anyone else has had this issue?

You might reseat connections on the node board.(assuming you get ball search without VUK firing before)

#6584 2 years ago

While putting on some washers on the rails I had to go cabinet fishing after dropping a nut. I then found a nice little surprise.

bolt hole cut outs from the art blades. They still had the wax paper on the back of them so I could just stick them on. I havnt had a nib stern Le prior to my mando/zilla so is it a common thing or just a happy accident? I havnt checked my mando to see if they’re in there also.
B150734E-1BB8-48DE-BB07-6D19958C52BA (resized).jpegB150734E-1BB8-48DE-BB07-6D19958C52BA (resized).jpegBDD22894-F95E-4AC6-BF88-87BF6686738F (resized).jpegBDD22894-F95E-4AC6-BF88-87BF6686738F (resized).jpegA5524CA0-EDED-4B3D-B536-0BC9C82BBD5C (resized).jpegA5524CA0-EDED-4B3D-B536-0BC9C82BBD5C (resized).jpegC0A0C1CB-C876-4A61-B00B-3E976B795224 (resized).jpegC0A0C1CB-C876-4A61-B00B-3E976B795224 (resized).jpegB9D56B11-7B29-40B3-A958-A67E2788627C (resized).jpegB9D56B11-7B29-40B3-A958-A67E2788627C (resized).jpeg

#6585 2 years ago

I have had numerous requests to ship the Godzilla Building Mod SDTM fix to Europe since offering it for sale. After checking into the shipping process and rates to Europe, I have updated the Pinside shop to include shipping to Europe. Just wanted to share this info in case anyone in Europe was hoping to pick one up. Stay safe and play more pinball!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png
#6586 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Isn't there still power to the service outlet though when the game is switched off?

Yes. I unplug my pins when not in use. You can also connect up to 50 LEDs to this one 3V Adaptor which is helpful.

#6587 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

While putting on some washers on the rails I had to go cabinet fishing after dropping a nut. I then found a nice little surprise.
bolt hole cut outs from the art blades. They still had the wax paper on the back of them so I could just stick them on. I havnt had a nib stern Le prior to my mando/zilla so is it a common thing or just a happy accident? I havnt checked my mando to see if they’re in there also.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not normal. Just lucky.

#6588 2 years ago

And this is what happens when you get an air ball.... This is a new spot for me!

Harrison Drakes fault!!!! HATE THE DRAKE!!! (Seinfeld reference)

#6589 2 years ago
Quoted from dino69:

Could you upload a photo of how it is inside and how the two parts are anchored? thanks

The material color makes it hard to take a photo of, but this is the mounting piece thats screwed onto the pop bumper. Underside of the UFO has a hole with corresponding lips that falls into those openings and twists in to place.

Other options were 3M tape or magnets to make the design screw-less from above, but felt this would be more secure in the small chances of airballs hitting it.

2021-12-12 09.26.31 (resized).jpg2021-12-12 09.26.31 (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2021-12-10 at 5.05.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-12-10 at 5.05.00 PM (resized).png
#6590 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

The material color makes it hard to take a photo of, but this is the mounting piece thats screwed onto the pop bumper. Underside of the UFO has a hole with corresponding lips that falls into those openings and twists in to place.
Other options were 3M tape or magnets to make the design screw-less from above, but felt this would be more secure in the small chances of airballs hitting it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Sleal16:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice engineering!

#6591 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Just installed my UFO from Sleal16 - the pearl finish version. Looks great imo, nice upgrade over the factory flat plastic.
Install was easy enough, has a mount that screws to the top of the pop housing, then the UFO slips over the mount and turns to lock it on the mount.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Got mine installed too. Very easy and much better than the flat plastic. I went with white and then used some dark wash around the inner hub for some extra shadowing.

130B1D1E-DDF6-48A6-B24C-8739C3F70ADB (resized).jpeg130B1D1E-DDF6-48A6-B24C-8739C3F70ADB (resized).jpeg2DBA6AF3-C97C-44F5-8EF9-D8B85097F3FE (resized).jpeg2DBA6AF3-C97C-44F5-8EF9-D8B85097F3FE (resized).jpeg
#6592 2 years ago

Love my UFO also.

3734E681-F957-4AD0-A9F5-3D9A052A3802 (resized).jpeg3734E681-F957-4AD0-A9F5-3D9A052A3802 (resized).jpeg
#6593 2 years ago

Not sure if this is the right place. I received a UPS notification stating that an item is on its way from Stern Pinball. It says it weighs 1#, but I'm not sure what it is. Is there a replacement part coming for Godzilla? I received a Godzilla Premium recently and the only thing I can think of is maybe it's a recalled part for Godzilla? Maybe the plastic under the bridge that users are reporting broken? I've had no issues with mine.

#6594 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Not sure if this is the right place. I received a UPS notification stating that an item is on its way from Stern Pinball. It says it weighs 1#, but I'm not sure what it is. Is there a replacement part coming for Godzilla? I received a Godzilla Premium recently and the only thing I can think of is maybe it's a recalled part for Godzilla? Maybe the plastic under the bridge that users are reporting broken? I've had no issues with mine.

did you open a ticket or anything with them? I don't think they're shipping parts without that

#6595 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

By chance did you sign up for Insider Connect All Access? Just a thought...

#6596 2 years ago

I just found a local distributor that had his last GZ pro, and I was able to put down a deposit to get it in March. I can't wait for it to arrive!

#6597 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

did you open a ticket or anything with them? I don't think they're shipping parts without that

No ticket open, I just noticed my magna grab plastic is broken though. I guess I better find the broken piece now.

#6598 2 years ago

By chance did you sign up for Insider Connect All Access? Just a thought...

I am an Insider subscriber, but I already received my swag kit a month or so ago. Maybe I won the contest for the Limited Edition swag that Gary pitches on those flyers that are stuck to the glass when you buy a NIB? I doubt it, but it's a fun thought.

#6599 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool. What company sells those blades?

#6600 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

No ticket open, I just noticed my magna grab plastic is broken though. I guess I better find the broken piece now.

did you enter the game room of the month or anything? I was notified this week i was one of the winners of that, so i assume those prizes are shipping out soon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 35.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilmington, NC
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/132?hl=luckycreature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.