IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 544.
#6301 2 years ago

Aussie LE’s are starting to go out

I got impatient and just went to my dist and picked it up this morning instead of waiting for a delivery date.

Build date : 12 October 21.

Really love the foil decals!

Haven’t noticed too much to fix apart from the building sdtm. Insider doesn’t work but I’m sure there is info I’ll find elsewhere in this thread about fixing that.

3163F0F6-360D-493F-A294-F9E4836B4205 (resized).jpeg3163F0F6-360D-493F-A294-F9E4836B4205 (resized).jpeg8C08009A-B73F-48C5-B636-A98FC3A27C82 (resized).jpeg8C08009A-B73F-48C5-B636-A98FC3A27C82 (resized).jpeg45FE140B-E773-4BEE-B71D-715446F1689A (resized).jpeg45FE140B-E773-4BEE-B71D-715446F1689A (resized).jpeg59FD5B34-BE0E-4C35-A212-47C7769E50CA (resized).jpeg59FD5B34-BE0E-4C35-A212-47C7769E50CA (resized).jpeg

#6302 2 years ago

Here is a weird question. When stern says they are making 1,000 LE's. Are they only referring to NA LE's

In other words are they making say an extra 500 LE's for the export market above and beyond the 1,000 they say they are making?

#6303 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Here is a weird question. When stern says they are making 1,000 LE's. Are they only referring to NA LE's
In other words are they making say an extra 500 LE's for the export market above and beyond the 1,000 they say they are making?

Pretty sure it's 1000 total.

#6304 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

It’s 1000 worldwide.

My dist said this morning that Australia got ~30 in total so I’d guess NA got an absolute ton of the machines this time around.

This 30 *may* have included nz also. I’m not 100% sure on that though.

#6305 2 years ago

It could be some more for the Asian market this time... would be interesting to know

#6306 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Pretty sure it's 1000 total.

Sometimes there are a few extras for the designers, coders, etc.. So there may be 4 or 5 more that are labelled 1 of 4/5.

#6307 2 years ago

So I'm gathering the general consensus is the premium is worth the extra. But is the pro good bang for buck? Just asking any current pro owners as it really would be a stretch for me to obtain the premium version at present.

#6308 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

So I'm gathering the general consensus is the premium is worth the extra. But is the pro good bang for buck? Just asking any current pro owners as it really would be a stretch for me to obtain the premium version at present.

Pro is still very enjoyable.

It's very similar to Iron Maiden where the Pro and Prem are both great, and just buy what you can afford and you'll be fine.

#6309 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

1000 is it. Half always goes international. So 599 NA 500 non-NA

#6310 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

is the pro good bang for buck?

The pro is an amazing game. Easily one of the best I've ever played. My initial plan was to keep the Pro until I can upgrade to the Premium, but now I'm just going to keep the Pro because all of the fun is there.

The extra mechs are really cool, and you can't argue they don't make the game more immersive and interesting. However, my opinion, they don't add enough to the actual gameplay to warrant an upgrade. And I like having the Mechagodzilla spinner available at all times.

All that being said, I would have gotten the Premium if I had the chance initially. I got lucky and found a Pro while waiting on a Deadpool that's been pushed back to late this year. I'm glad I did, otherwise I would not have given the Pro a chance and now I have all that extra cash to spend on another pin

#6311 2 years ago

I love when people make mods to fix “problems” that dont exist.

This reminds me of the stupid center post for GB

#6312 2 years ago

Is anyone with a Prem/LE having issues with the Mechagodzilla targets not turning into the correct position? Is there some kind of adjustment to make with the turntable mech?

#6313 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I don't have this problem with my game either but I wouldn't say that it doesn't exist. Pinball machines can vary from game to game. The wood is not completely the same for each machine. My game was just cleaned and it plays completely different than it did when it was dirty. It doesn't take much to alter a game.

#6314 2 years ago
Quoted from JWP72:

Is anyone with a Prem/LE having issues with the Mechagodzilla targets not turning into the correct position? Is there some kind of adjustment to make with the turntable mech?

Take a look under the playfield it should have a switch that makes when it's in position. Maybe you have a wire in the way or something obstructioning it.

#6315 2 years ago

I put in some interactive undercab lighting, tied into the saucer pop bumper LED. Looks great, especially during modes... Was originally tied into the lockdown bar button, but that wasn't very interesting so then I figured I'd try the saucer and it made a world (under glass) of difference.

#6316 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I put in some interactive undercab lighting, tied into the saucer pop bumper LED. Looks great, especially during modes... Was originally tied into the lockdown bar button, but that wasn't very interesting so then I figured I'd try the saucer and it made a world (under glass) of difference.

Looks great! What did you use for the lighting?

#6317 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

The pro is an amazing game. Easily one of the best I've ever played. My initial plan was to keep the Pro until I can upgrade to the Premium, but now I'm just going to keep the Pro because all of the fun is there.
The extra mechs are really cool, and you can't argue they don't make the game more immersive and interesting. However, my opinion, they don't add enough to the actual gameplay to warrant an upgrade. And I like having the Mechagodzilla spinner available at all times.
All that being said, I would have gotten the Premium if I had the chance initially. I got lucky and found a Pro while waiting on a Deadpool that's been pushed back to late this year. I'm glad I did, otherwise I would not have given the Pro a chance and now I have all that extra cash to spend on another pin

I agree. The pro is incredible and I have the LE. I might be tempted someday to pull some equity out of mine and get a pro
Excellent game!

#6318 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Center post was the wrong fix, getting longer cnc miles bats was what turned this habe into a solid 9

#6319 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the Avengers Infinity Quest shooter rod can be connected to GZ?

#6320 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Does anyone know if the Avengers Infinity Quest shooter rod can be connected to GZ?

yup, modern stern rods are interchangeable

#6321 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Looks great! What did you use for the lighting?

Cheers! It was basically one and a half of these LED strips:

https://www.amazon.com/MINGER-Waterproof-Lighting-Controller-Decoration/dp/B079B834PB/

...and an amplifier:

https://www.amazon.com/BTF-LIGHTING-Strip-Amplifier-Controller-5050SMD/dp/B07T1NZMSV/

...and a quite a bit of cutting and soldering of the strips.

#6322 2 years ago

Working jointly with Random Pinball (aka @toyotaboy), we have produced a 3-D illuminated burning building for the Pro backboard. The building easily attaches to the backboard with mounting tape and includes a controller that allows you to set different fading and flashing effects. I have provided a video below. This is now available on our website.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-pro-burning-building-mod

toyotaboy has also posted the STL file (below) for those who want to print and paint this themselves.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5197717

PXL_20220113_135605687.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_135605687.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140220864 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140220864 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140227563 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140227563 (resized).jpg

#6323 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Played an LE and went with the pro. For me wasn’t worth the extra $2k+. Added some mods and zero regrets getting it. Preferred the pro artwork also of the three.

#6324 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

That looks great, I have under cabinet LEDs on a few machines and it's never occurred to me to tie them into a game feature. I've always just used them for ambient lighting. Might have to go this route when gz arrives. Well done sir.

#6325 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Sometimes there are a few extras for the designers, coders, etc.. So there may be 4 or 5 more that are labelled 1 of 4/5.

From what Ive heard designers like Keith do not get access to LEs from stern. They have to go through distribution like everyone else. I think its dumb.

#6326 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Cheers! It was basically one and a half of these LED strips:
amazon.com link »
...and an amplifier:
amazon.com link »
...and a quite a bit of cutting and soldering of the strips.

On that amplifier that you used if you disconnect the input power the udder the cabinet lights will go off. The reason why I'm asking is I'm just wondering if this provides some sort of isolation too.

#6327 2 years ago

Hearing from my distributor that it will be late this year or early next for my premium to be built/delivered. Others hearing the same?

#6328 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

Hearing from my distributor that it will be late this year or early next for my premium to be built/delivered. Others hearing the same?

I can't hear you over the sound of my Premium!!! What did you say?? Lol

#6329 2 years ago

Has anyone used the Avengers Infinity Quest shooter rod on their GZ? Apparently it needs to be re-wired to work, it won't 'plug and play" unless mine is defective. I remember seeing that someone had but was unable to locate on this (long) thread. Thanks!

#6330 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

If you just got on the list possibly. There's a few runs being made this year but lots of requests from first few months of release probably took all those spots

#6331 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

From what Ive heard designers like Keith do not get access to LEs from stern. They have to go through distribution like everyone else. I think its dumb.

They should really be getting "Designer LEs" in my opinion.

#6332 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

On that amplifier that you used if you disconnect the input power the udder the cabinet lights will go off. The reason why I'm asking is I'm just wondering if this provides some sort of isolation too.

My guess is that it does, but those with more electronics experience might be able to answer that question for sure. When others have done this, tying it into the 12V off of the dollar bill acceptor, they've run a 1A fuse inline.

For me, it was a question of convenience. I was having difficulty with the DBA wiring, and I already had a 12V DC plug outside the machine powering the backbox and trough light strip, so I just threw a barrel corrector onto this amp and a splitter onto the plug. It was just what I had available, though I suspect others will have a more elegant solution, cheers.

#6333 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

That looks great, I have under cabinet LEDs on a few machines and it's never occurred to me to tie them into a game feature. I've always just used them for ambient lighting. Might have to go this route when gz arrives. Well done sir.

Thank you kindly! This was the post that got me off the ground, cheers!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-original-under-cabinet-lights-for-stern-spike-games#post-6712381

#6334 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

My guess is that it does, but those with more electronics experience might be able to answer that question for sure. When others have done this, tying it into the 12V off of the dollar bill acceptor, they've run a 1A fuse inline.
For me, it was a question of convenience. I was having difficulty with the DBA wiring, and I already had a 12V DC plug outside the machine powering the backbox and trough light strip, so I just threw a barrel corrector onto this amp and a splitter onto the plug. It was just what I had available, though I suspect others will have a more elegant solution, cheers.

Okay I was asking because if that's not the case you can harm your game and this amplifier will do a better job at protecting your game. Looks cool but you're games electronics are important. Try disconnecting the input power if the lights stay on or go dim. Change to this amplifier. Keep me posted.

BTF-LIGHTING RGB/RGBW 5050 LED Strip Amplifier Controller Work with 4pin/5pin DC12V/DC24V 5050SMD LED Strip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T6XVYBN/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_PGQV2HTEDRG4PJWT508E

#6335 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

That’s just cruel, man.

#6336 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

when did you place your order?

#6337 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

BTF-LIGHTING RGB/RGBW 5050 LED Strip Amplifier Controller Work with 4pin/5pin DC12V/DC24V 5050SMD LED Strip amazon.com link »

Thanks very much for the guidance! Ordering now, cheers!

#6338 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

Hearing from my distributor that it will be late this year or early next for my premium

I heard to expect a year wait. I always do pro and then upgrade if I really have to have the extra features so was asking about next open slot…2023 was the answer I got

#6339 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

That’s just cruel, man.

I feel for you, I really do, because the next game I order, I know it is gonna take a long time.

If you come up the city, my door is always open.

#6340 2 years ago

Marco is with Harrison Drake today on Pintech Live! https://www.twitch.tv/marcopinball

#6341 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ha

#6342 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

Maybe it's because of the order date? My order was accepted from Stern for a March build. My distributor, last week, said all is still planned, no changes.

But who knows. Truth died years ago.

#6343 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Thanks very much for the guidance! Ordering now, cheers!

No problem glad to help

#6344 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

when did you place your order?

I confirmed my order on September 27th. Not sure if that was early enough to get an early 22 run. Looks like it wasn’t.

#6345 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

I confirmed my order on September 27th. Not sure if that was early enough to get an early 22 run. Looks like it wasn’t.

Probably would have been all due to how many your distro had spoken for and if you caught the March or August builds in their allotment.
I got in mid-November and I have March build grouping.

#6346 2 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

I was told by someone I trust that all distributors have a certain number of pieces they will get. Maybe your distributor sold all those from the earlier runs? I ordered mine in December and I'm scheduled for a March build.

That's what I was told. As I said before, truth died years ago. So I just cling to what I was told.

#6347 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Literally my current situation. Waiting on Deadpool Premium this fall.

Godzilla pro comes tomorrow and I'm pumped..... I've got all my goodies ready to install including pinwoofer system. So ready for this!

#6348 2 years ago

This must be the last run on Deadpool I imagine.

Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Godzilla pro comes tomorrow and I'm pumped..... I've got all my goodies ready to install including pinwoofer system. So ready for this!

#6349 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Didn’t stern cancel Dead Pool for 2022 release?

#6350 2 years ago

That’s what I thought but they don’t usually come out and say that. Anyone have a sneaky pic of their 2022 production schedule?

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Didn’t stern cancel Dead Pool for 2022 release?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sterling Heights, MI
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.