IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1346 2 years ago

I am in as well. Fantastic mod!

2 months later
#1869 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

[quoted image]

You GZ figure looks great. Which model is that?

#1881 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Pretty sure this is the one. I got mine cheaper - used and custom painted from ebay. It is the Bandai 2001 release and is really nice!
amazon.com link »

Thanks for the feedback. Not the cheapest one, if bought new.

1 week later
#1998 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

It has begun, machine arrived yesterday after a six and a half month wait. Now to install six and a half months worth of mods. Let the games begin!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Could you please provide the source for your Godzilla figure. Looks great!

#2001 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

ebay.com link: sch
"1956 movie poster NECA godzilla"
I think he probably put a bit of extra paint on his.

Great, thanks!

3 months later
#2987 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

alright. so it turned out it was pretty straight forward to replace the spotlight with the maser cannon(the one made by kaiyodo). I jut disassembled the bulb and stuck the leds in there. drilled a tiny hole in the dish for the leads.
What do you guys think??
(the orange in the dish is poster tack, i've sinced removed it and gonna 3d print a little spacer to properly secure it
[quoted image][quoted image]

I am searching this maser cannon in the internet, but seems very difficult to be available. I think it is the 1/87 scale. Has anybody one in stock or a link to a website with one in stock? I would be very happy to get one, because I like this mod a lot.

#2990 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Ebay, from Japan. Search "revoltech maser cannon". There are plenty of listings, but it's not cheap, 80-100USD. But it's from 10 years ago or so. Was $30-40USD then i guess.

Thank you! That is indeed expensive.

2 weeks later
#3093 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

So here's a video of the lighted side blades in action. I'm no Steven Spielberg, so just know in advance if you watch this, this is 1 minute and 57 seconds you'll never get back.

The blades look very nice. Is the sequence of the lights fixed or does the lightning react on the sound noice? I have a set in my LOTR, which reacts on noice/vibrations, which means it is out in quiet game periods and more intensive and lighted in heavy game periods. This is more interactive than having a programmed sequence.

3 weeks later
#3289 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Just had to shoot a fly through.

Where did you get your GZ figure with the lighted atomic breath?

3 months later
#3751 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Can anyone speak to this?
I ordered the whole flaming speaker light kit from Doug at speaker light kits.com and I think his kit is the best but I ordered the stuff in December and it’s coming up on over two months and not a Peep.
If you read his site he basically admits to a delay and basically threatens you if you ask for updates he will cancel your order. I hate to be on a forum like this and say stuff like this but how about a little communication, your product is great (have bought other lots before) but this time it’s radio silence.
On Godzilla the flaming kits looks amazing and I want it but is two months common without an update?
I get mods can have lead times and no one really is making a whole full time business out of this stuff usually but really you should still think customer service matters.
Anyone else having an issue?

I ordered only 3 weeks ago, paid via paypal, but did not receive any order confirmation. I hope my order is placed, but as you descibed I hesitate to ask. Waiting time is fine for me.

#3754 1 year ago
Quoted from rmbakos:

If Paypal processed your payment, that would be your confirmation. I waited about 5 months to receive my order, no emails until the shipping notice was sent to me. This seems to be the process, I would do it again! Awesome mod!!

Thank you for your feedback! I hoped that this would be the normal process. So everything seems to be ok.

8 months later
#4944 5 months ago

My alternative mazer cannon mod. Bought it in Japan not knowing that it was a collection of small pieces to put together. Luckily my son and his girlfriend had fun to work on it for hours so that I was obliged to get it somehow into the game. Is a bit too big and just fits under the glass. I integrated it with the existing spotlight which is great in my opinion.

IMG_0326 (resized).jpegIMG_0326 (resized).jpegIMG_0327 (resized).jpegIMG_0327 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

16,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 35.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=zora and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.