IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I now have a Special Launch Edition version of the Tibetan Breeze kit for Godzilla available.
This is a 3 flipper kit, which is unusual for Spike since I just do the 2 flipper plus an add-on kit normally due to the right/left orientation for the 3rd flipper being specific to each machine. It also has custom translucent green brackets with a rippled/scaly back for the fan guard. It's in the pinmonk store here:
https://pinmonk.com/products/tibetan-breeze-v1-5-spike-3-flipper-coil-cooling-kit-special-launch-edition
This kit also has an extra power connector left over that will work with the forthcoming magnet cooler that will be sold separately as an option.
The normal Spike red 2 flipper Tibetan breeze kits also work and will be the standard once this Special Launch Edition is over.

Can your forthcoming magnet cooler be used with the existing two flipper system?

2 months later
#615 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBall-Newbie:

Awesome. Put me on the list. Thanks

Please throw me on your list as well! These look great

1 week later
#658 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I have an LE. Any bridge facelift would be welcome! Please put me on your list. For when it is finished and up for sale.

I'd be interested in being on your list as well...and would certainly consider a powdercoated version. Given the metal, would it make the slamming into the plastic above the magnet worse?

1 month later
#933 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

That looks really amazing, especially with those speaker lights. Wow! Goes perfectly.
May I ask, is the color changing optional, by controller? ...and where is that topper getting power from (molex connector to the board in the back box, similar to other known toppers)? Thanks!

Does the topper come with the color changing lighting?

#980 2 years ago

Other than the mezel mods version, is anyone else offering a mazer cannon mod? I feel like that area of my playfield needs a little love!

#1013 2 years ago
Quoted from skooter710:

I did blue
[quoted image]

Did you paint the yellow vomit blue or are you getting that effect via lighting? I've got my replacement Godzilla in but haven't put the yellow vomit in his mouth because I want it to be blue

#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from skooter710:

I did blue light strip behind it.
Probably won't hurt to. Paint it blue as well.
Scott

Did you just use a matrix strip? Also, can you provide a pic of the finished product lit-up?

1 month later
#1344 2 years ago

In as well

2 weeks later
#1465 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm going to have to post a photo, but I went with the Gashopon (smaller) series for my Mothra and Rodan - I put them right in front of the Mothra plastic, and it kind of gives this scale like they're farther away, and coming into the battle - I thought it sort of fit with the theme of how they're used in the game. YMMV! I'll post a photo later on today

Can you post a pic?

1 week later
#1552 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

That looks great! Very cool!

Agreed...very cool. Will you consider offering kits?

2 weeks later
#1673 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My blue flame came in today, and now it looks perfect for me

[quoted image]

Does the flame come with integrated lighting? If not, how did you light it? Can you provide the Etsy link?

#1694 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'd be interested in just the train and wiring if available.

Me too!

4 months later
#2958 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Saucer , Turntable and Mechagodzilla Mod , all done with ciri´s great board

The mecha spinning head is pretty awesome. How did you do it?

1 week later
#3073 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

It’s inexpensive enough I may just order one to check out. I really like their other signs, maybe just need to see it in person…

If you go with the mezel scoop sign, I'd suggest considering drilling through the 3 holes on the current sign before installing it. Otherwise, the lights will be fairly dim since they have to go through the original sign and also the mezel sign. I drilled out the original sign and reinstalled my mezel sign and the 3 lights look bright and really good

1 week later
#3110 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I just received and installed my Abe flips shooter Lane fix from Lermods and I have to say, wow! What an improvement. All shots out of the shooter Lane are smooth as silk and very consistent. Two thumbs up!

Completely agree. I installed it last night and it completely resolved the inconsistent manual plunge issues!

#3154 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Add me to the list…vinyl wrap may just be the perfect way to do this as it’s so easy to change out!
Looks amazing!!!

Me too!

1 week later
#3257 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Trains are sold out, hope to have another batch in a few weeks. Still have a handful of Oxygen Destroyers remaining.

Do you sell the trains separately? I have one of the zillas already installed and would love to add the trains

1 week later
#3308 1 year ago

For those of you that went with Doug's flaming frames on their premiums, did you need the speaker foam or plastic canvas add-ons? I'll definitely get the acrylic cityscape

5 months later
#4118 11 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I managed to finish the install late last night and I couldn't be happier with the results. Here's a few pics before I run off to work, I'll post some more details later today.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.