IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muymanwell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#666 2 years ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

For those contemplating the Mezel buildings. Here’s me LE with everything thus far. Also, just for fun a new sticker to cover the warning and my own shooter rod - I’m new to this and have zero design skills but thought I’d share.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

love that shooter rod! Do her wings hit the plate at all on release? is she awkward to grip?

#698 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

tdiddy has the best Tesla mod imo and his 3D prints are always processed and smoothed so their finish is first rate!

I really like the look of tdiddy's, but i've had 2 legs break on my left tower, and the top pop off my front one (thankfully quickly resolved with superglue). I wish the legs were a bit more robust

#711 2 years ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

She’s pretty clear and easy to grip. I tried some of the others from the same line and Mothra was the best outcome. ebay.com link: itm

how were you able to attach her securely?

#786 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

What is an oxygen destroyer?

check the right outlane for a 2d version

#796 2 years ago

will it have a glow feature? this is super cool

#830 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

These arrived from Space Coast today, to cover those ugly seizure and insider connected decals. Thx John!!
[quoted image]

neat, but not really GZ, eh?

#835 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ha, ya I deleted sorry. But,,, I do have his gz magnet and decal , and they do look great

ya, I have the toho and the gogo godzilla from them, and they fit perfectly

#843 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I am happy to finally be able to announce that in collaboration with Random Pinball (aka toyotaboy) we are now ready to reveal our Interactive and Illuminated Oxygen Destroyer (OD) mod. This mod has been in the works from the day the game was announced, but it took a long time to finish with all of our other mods going on. It mimics the OD that is on the playfield in the right outlane.
This mod is 3D printed from 7 different parts, it has polycarbonate tubing, stainless steel rods and nuts, an aluminum ball and super bright dual leds. It is mounted off the screw next to the right wire form and sits over the right outlane, but mounts low enough down in the lane so you can still see the ball to be able to nudge. The OD will illuminate only when the OD insert in the outlane illuminates. The install is pretty straightforward, only a phillips head screw driver is needed (no soldering!). Admittedly, it is a little tricky routing the wire along the guide separating the inlane and outlane, but a couple of zip ties and a little patience and I was able to secure it out of the way to prevent it from interfering with the ball and keep visibility of the wire to a minimum.
We don't have a business model that makes mods limited or slaps numbers on them, we don't take names on lists and definitely don't take money until we have a product in hand. Life is easier for everyone when you actually have something ready to ship and then you collect funds. With that said, early on, these will be a little slower to bring to market. I think we will have 5 ready to ship out within the next week and then they will trickle out from there in similar batches. They will be up on our site (Lermods.com) tomorrow morning and the price will be $99 plus our standard $0.99 domestic shipping. If you don't get one in this first batch, don't worry, we will continue to make them as demand warrants, and assuming we can get all the parts we need.
I have a video of it below as well as a few pics. I'm happy to answer any questions or address any concerns anyone might have.
Hope you like it!

this looks amazing! Where does it get its power from? I'm currently using using cn11 for my led flipper buttons and my pinmonk fans, so i want to be sure i'm not overcommitting that connector

#845 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It draws power from any nearby GI socket so nothing to plug into a board or need to worry about a splitter.

I'll definitely be in for one once it's in the store...great work!

#848 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Do we have any idea when stern is releasing the art blades and other accessories?

nothing announced for blades, shooter rod, topper, etc, yet

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

In for one... Only one Oxygen Destroyer left at the time of this post...

damn, I'd been refreshing all morning for it to come into stock...glad i got the last one

#873 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Have any of you guys installed the quiet fan for the power supply? And why couldn't I just install 3 of those on the flippers with a little bit of my own wiring for a third of the cost of the dedicated flipper fans? Still give pinmonk money for his stuff, but do some wiring myself. Or are they not powerful enough to reduce flipper fade? How noisy are the dedicated ones?

if you mean how loud are pinkmonk's fans, I have all 3 flipper fans, plus the dual magnet fan. if no music/sound is going in the game, there's a slight hum/whine from them, but you cannot hear them at all over the game sounds

1 week later
#900 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

I don’t think it was this thread but I have to chuckle at a comment I read recently… “don’t turn a pinball machine into an adult dollhouse”. Lol! But these mods are so good!!!

"don't let someone else tell you what to do with your machine" is a better quote

1 week later
#949 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I stock the topper illumination kits for all my toppers because I sell through Mezelmods, as well, and ship them together when customers order both from their website (GZ is not currently listed there, but will be soon). In my Pinside Shop, I don't list the illumination kits because they are not my product, and I don't want any confusion regarding support if something goes wrong with the lighting.
If anyone wants to order the topper and illumination kit, you can either wait for it to be listed on Mezelmods, or you can order through Pinside and send me a direct message. I can accept Paypal payment for the difference and include the kit with your topper. ($35).
If you have other newer Stern games, I make the same style topper for about 11 or 12 other games. I just noticed a couple of them are not listed in my Pinside Shop (BM66, GB, maybe a couple more).

can your lighting kit be tied into a flasher? I'm actually going to be making my own topper (with a ghidorah statue i've ordered), but i'd like to tie it in to the flashers on the game for a lightning effect.

#979 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Looking forward to the restock of Lermod's Oxygen Distroyer. It really looks cool and is a great throwback to the original movie (both the US and Japanese versions).

installed mine a couple days ago, and it looks great..doesn't block the top of the outlane view, lights up with the OD indicator..very nice

20220226_121311 (resized).jpg20220226_121311 (resized).jpg20220226_121318 (resized).jpg20220226_121318 (resized).jpg
#986 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Crossposted from topper thread, $9 translucent Pinball Life knob vs. $180 opaque Stern egg.
As a bonus, it’s a smidge longer than the factory rod, which is too short for a clean, consistent plunge on most Godzillas I’ve played.
[quoted image]

ya, that mothra egg is highly disappointing..i borrowed from someone else in this thread, and made my own shooter

20220301_081510 (resized).jpg20220301_081510 (resized).jpg
#998 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Definitely. I do like the Mecha better, but for the cost, it is worth it to have a slightly ugly Godzilla. If I could find one that looks older, that would be better.

i'm thrilled with the neca 1956 poster godzilla, and he fits almost perfectly (you have to bend his tail slightly)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1000 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

That's the one i'm thinking of going with. Did you add a LED or flasher to it in any way?

not yet. I'll likely be swapping the yellow breath for blue, and likely a flasher there

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Looks good. Are you guys adding a spotlight or LED, or are you using an existing source? i havn't got my pin yet, so i'm unsure exactly what you all are doing to add light to that area/figure. Just trying to get all my mods and ideas ready so i know what to have on hand when it arrives...

mine's using the existing lights

#1008 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

So I got to thinking the other day after noticing the NECA figure had UV reactive paint it got me thinking. I added UV reactive blue and white to his dorsal spines, I plan on using a couple UV spots tied into diddy's Tesla strike mod so that they will pulse with the spinner as GZ is charging his heat ray. Still scratching my head as to how to best light the atomic breath.
[quoted image][quoted image]

would you mind telling which paint you used?

#1022 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I personally have a big problem when anything blocks the top of the outlanes on a pinball machine. I know other have said that this doesn't, but even so it is REALLY close to blocking and probably would if you shifted your head an inch or two to the right. I am getting flashbacks to Alien, which has those horrible opaque plastic ramp returns above each inlane/outlane.
Is there any way you could mount this to the right of the outlane, above the shooter lane? It would still be positioned in the general area of the Oxygen Destroyer rollover and could activate appropriately. I realize that this would give you less mounting options and may make cabling a bit more difficult.
Hope this is taken as constructive criticism - which is how it was intended. The overall design of the OD itself is really cool!

this is a different OD mod than lermod's, which sits lower, and does not cover the entry to the outlane in any way.

#1039 2 years ago
Quoted from Minnpin65:

If I may ask, who’s OD mod is it?

this is Strummy's...i like the way he's got his lights, and the finish on the OD, but it sits up from the entrance to the outlane, rather than down:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/21#post-6816640

this is lermod's..its finish is rougher, but that actually matches closer to the original movies. the leds are also only on 1 side of the OD. It sits directly over the outlane, but does not cover the entrance to it in any way (angle of pictures can make that hard to see:

#1045 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

This will fit....right?
[quoted image]

appears to be under 6", so...yes?

#1060 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Just got home with NIB GZLE! What are the must have mods?
I want the jet.

tdiddy's tesla towers, replace the gz in the back (i recommend neca's 1956 poster godzilla figure), there's a lot of options for jets as well.

#1086 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Lol I actually really like their side armor.

me too. i always enjoy more ghidorah

#1088 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I like the armor but not the price!

THAT i can agree with.

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Anyone build their own topper? There are so many cool figures out there... I am thinking about a Godzilla and King Ghidorah scene... use train landscape and buildings to give it some context... throw some fire-like LEDs in...
Looking for inspiration while waiting for my July build.

I'll be doing a king ghidorah topper with yellow/white flashers (to simulate lightning), once my statue arrives from gamestop in april (it's already been pushed back at least once)

#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Thought I would post this…
This 6” Jet Jaguar toy is pretty popular, not expensive & easy to find on Amazon. Most people mount him on the RT over by the upper loop, but I have other plans for that area. I still like the toy tho, so I found a better spot for him.
I lowered the building & securely zip tied his front leg to this post. His back foot is wedged up against the back panel, so he’s not going anywhere. Twist his upper body & arm so it’s not blocking ball entry to the roof.
He’s now peaking behind the building, and fully in view when the building collapses. Win win IMO. Gotta have more Kaiju!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

clever placement!

#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

I think I have a really good shooter mod idea…. Need the Godzilla ball from Invasion of the Astro Monster… put that on a rod… now just to find one…
[quoted image]

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-knobless-shooter-rod.html

1 week later
#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

More prep work for that fateful day when my gz premium arrives. Had a little time today and worked the bugs out of this.
Godzilla roar mod

...i know that roar...

#1214 2 years ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

This looks great, nice work. The roof is a great place to get creative as there's zero chance of balls coming into contact with that area (that sounds like a challenge )

nnnneeeaarrrr zero...definitely managed to ramp one up there at the start of multiball once

#1222 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

In for one!
Wait, or should that be "in for two?"

you'd think after all that atomic exposure, he'd be at 3 or 4...

#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I had the chance over the weekend to play with some lighting concepts for my topper. There's a lot of ways to skin this cat. The basic premise though is three lines in, the whites in the bases will be controlled by the white GI, a red LED strip under King ghidorah's wings controled by the red GI and a couple of UV star post lights tied into the spinner to illuminate the dorsal spines. The fact that the topper is already split into two separate sculpts with hollowed out bottoms should make it easy to hide any wires. I hope to work on the base for it this week.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

definitely interested to see how you're tapping in to the different lighting effects

#1280 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

This just arrived, blue atomic breath for the NECA figure. I found it on eBay for $11 delivered. It's in two pieces, so the splash effect of the the base is optional. It's translucent so it should light up pretty good. The attachment point in the mouth is a little larger than the original but simple enough to adjust to fit.
[quoted image][quoted image]

got a link? i found other atomic blue breath, but it only came in a 4 pack, and didn't look nearly that good

#1283 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

ebay.com link: usr
Click on ,"see all"and scroll to find item. Took about 2 weeks for delivery.

thank you kindly

#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from Led-Zep-Pin:

If a TV mod that actually plays video was ever to be made for a pinball Machine then Godzilla is the one. Have one in my Twilight Zone, Avatar and Elvis machines. Somebody out there has got to make this mod!! They will make a mint!!

there was one made for EHOH, as well (it mounted in the apron). you may want to check that owners' thread

#1308 2 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Are we sure this one fits? I thought it had to be under 6.2" or something?

not sure why they listed it as 7"...from the description: "Godzilla stands approximately 6" tall and measures 12" long from head to tail"

most of these neca figures are right around the same size, and have some decent articulation, so you can adjust them a bit to fit. the poster godzilla bonks his head on the glass if he's too forward, in example, but you can shift him back, or bend him down a bit, to make up for it.

#1338 2 years ago

looks great! You really put a lot of effort into it, and it shows

#1393 1 year ago
Quoted from Cwells3290:

Just finished adding blue fire and painting spines on my Neca 1956 Movie Godzilla to make it look more like the artwork on the machine. Also added flaming effect to back wall building I printed. It is tied into the GI so it flashes on and off with them.

mine just arrived yesterday..did you have to trim down the fire end to stay attached at his mouth, or did you glue it?

#1401 1 year ago
Quoted from Cwells3290:

It does not fit as well as the yellow version that came with the figure so will need some glue. Not sure if you ordered the same blue flame as I did, but the quality of mine is not very good at all. It was hollow and was starting to pull apart right out of the package. I actually just painted my original flames ice blue and reinstalled them. It fits better and and is much better quality.

ya, that's how this one looks, though mine's not pulling apart..i'll see how it looks once i get it in there

#1406 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

What size mecha Godzilla figure would fit in the Pro? I’m trying to find a good figure on eBay but all seem to be 6.5” or larger which I fear is too big.

edit: oops, I can't read. if you search mecha on this thread, there's a few folks who've added him to their pros

#1466 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Anybody have a good lead on a particular model of good Mothra figure (imago, not larva) or Ghidorah figure that's somewhat to scale with the NECA poster GZ figure?

mothra's harder to keep to scale..her wings take up a lot of space. I originally had a 6" near the front of my machine (the photo of which started a shitstorm in the owner's thread), but have downgraded (she's in the bottom left):

here's the link to her: ebay.com link: itm

#1486 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm not sure how many of you have been following my PoakyMods thread, but I'm finally able to offer a little sneak peak at my Atomic Breath Godzilla mod
More details & information will be coming this week. These are all hand made by myself, cast in urethane resins from custom master silicone molds, and then hand painted in great detail before final assembly. I'm still in the process of finishing up the first production run, putting together photos/videos/install instructions, getting the website built & everything else ready for sale.
I just took this image last night. Its exciting to finally be able to share! I've been holding back on the reveal for many months until the production process was finished.
Detailed updates will be posted in my PoakyMods thread. You can also sign up for updates on my website.
I'm sure many of your will be asking, so I'll will just state again: I do NOT take preorders or deposits for my items. When my runs are finished they will be posted for sale on my website, so be sure to follow along for production updates
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-poakymods-
https://poakymods.com/
[quoted image]

this looks great, amazing job!

1 week later
#1553 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m jumping into this forum without reading the previous 1500+ posts, so please forgive me for asking this question. I just put my Godzilla Premium on order. I know it’ll ll be a while before I get it. Has someone assembled a list of must have mods for this pin?

there's not really any "must haves" (except a shaker and subwoofer imo). everyone has their own aesthetics they like to bring to the machine. the mods i've seen used most across both the owners' thread and this thread are the tesla coils, swapping out the rear godzilla for any number of options (neca figure, bank, etc) along with potential fire breath lighting, speaker lights (on backorder, be patient if you order them), and some UFO mod of some sort (waiting on my own from sleal16, but there's a lot of options there).

my own additional mods include a mothra (flying over the left outlane area), sideart (stern official), a jet jaguar figure in the back corner, and a volume rocker addon,

4 weeks later
#1771 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I have a brand new BBT Ghidorah, in box.
Anyone interested DM. Cheers. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

i wish gamestop would hurry up and ship mine..i've had it on order forever.

#1834 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

we will see, i didnt do a long test. Time will tell, but it looks solid at the moment

this is so fun!

#1856 1 year ago

thanks to an awesome owner here, I was finally able to get my hands on the Ghidorah figure i've been waiting on to make my topper. Does anyone have any insight on the best way to add flasher LED lights/strips, that could tie into the game's flashers? I'd like to add some white and yellow leds to under light him, so it looks like lightning as the flashers go off

1 week later
#1938 1 year ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Can't understand why he is making one of his most popular mods "when he feels like it". Shouldn't it be prioritized?

this is not his primary job, he's doing them as he has time, etc. it's a hobby.

#1946 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

That's not the case. SpeakerLightKits.com is my only job. It's just me and that is all that I do.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

oops, that's my bad.

#1965 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Looks Pinball Life just added this Mothra mod to their website:
https://www.pinballlife.com/godzilla-sculpted-2-piece-mothra-figure-set.html
[quoted image]

this was the set i got off ebay several months ago. I have the mothra mounted over the left side, and have plans for the mothra larva

#2027 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

Quick question. Are these rails for the Le? It appears so. [quoted image]

they're universal, they'll fit any of the 3 cabinets.

#2037 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Sorry,
but armor looks more GOT ‘ish to me!

(i do wish they had a little more going for them)

#2041 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Thanks, it is! I had to get the Godzilla one custom made though...
[quoted image]

great lineup!

#2101 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

They have air raid siren sound too which also sounds appropriate . You can probably customize the sounds on these

they have an option to provide your own sound...I had the gz horn originally installed in my fr-s, trying to figure out if i want to move it into my pin, or my gr86

1 week later
#2160 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

He did beef the design up to make them stronger, but I would imagine he's using the same filament type as the originals. I haven't heard of anyone having issues since the design change.

I got replacements for 2 of my 3 first batch set. the towers have held up strongly (though my tesla sign popped off [i'm not mad about that at all, honestly])

#2210 1 year ago

does anyone have recommendations on which mirror blades to get?

1 week later
#2332 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

What is the best and easiest to install Godzilla replacement figure?

ebay.com link: itm

this guy. keep your eyes open, you can find it for under $50 pretty regularly.

#2337 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Ok, cool. Is there a 6" and 12" version (it looks like), which one are people installing?

there's only 1 version. the difference in measurements is the height while standing, and the length from nose-to-tail.

#2380 1 year ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

I've been trying to read through the thread to find Godzilla figures for my Pro. Appropriately sized and from the right/close era. Any recommendations?
That plastic, all alone back in the left corner just screams replace me.
Thanks!

1954 neca poster godzilla. perfect size, perfect era.

2 weeks later
#2539 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Godzilla alien $20 free shipping:
ebay.com link: itm[quoted image]

she went QUICKLY.

1 week later
#2613 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Can anyone recommend a good shooter plate cover?
I like the one pictured below with the shooter rod but haven’t seen it [quoted image]

it's only available with the stern shooter rod. if you want that specifically, you'll have to find someone who bought the rod and doesn't want the plate (i've only found one, and then they bailed on the rod, so it fell through), or buy the rod, then sell it and keep the plate, unfortunately.

I've been trying to figure out how to print my own mothra decal to go on the standard plate, personally

4 weeks later
#2874 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Why do those tesla mods break so easily?

early ones were printed with thinner legs, and launching a giant metal ball at them broke them

1 year later
#5031 3 months ago

been a minute since i've made a new mod for my machine, but i've finally gotten an acrylic case for my sh arts Ghidorah, so i can start assembling my custom topper...i'd like to use some led fairy lights and cotton to give a lightning effect that's tied to the machine's flashers, but i'm not certain of the best way to connect in to them. any suggestions?

20231230_144026 (resized).jpg20231230_144026 (resized).jpg
#5033 3 months ago
Quoted from atg1469:

If you’re thinking about creating a cloud/lightning type look and effect (which I think would be badass!), why not just use matrix connectors and hook it up to the spinner? Every time you rip the center spinner a little thunder storm erupts up top, could look pretty cool!

i wasn't aware such a thing existed, which is why i posted here looking for some direction...is there a specific one you'd recommend?

#5035 3 months ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I just buy from Comet since it’s so easy but I’m sure there’s a cheaper option for some of these parts. I’d think just using some well placed flasher bulbs inside the clouds would work well. UV colored could offer a cool effect too but I’d just buy a few a try out different scenarios.
https://www.cometpinball.com/collections/making-pinball-lighting-mods

perfect, thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muymanwell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=muymanwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.