IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mugen_4_life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My pro with cointaker mirror blades. I also replaced the blue flipper buttons with red translucent, which I'll light up.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great Rob! I think some sort of themed vinyl stick on graphic to replace the white from stern insider connected camera area would help ease the eyesore a bit... does it really need the white surround? also your flame breathing godzilla mod would be EPIC with an attachable bridge facade that could snap onto existing metal rails to give the appearance of the break away bridge in prem/LE editions. You're probably at work on that currently I'd guess... I'm in on the premium but that will need a reskin of the bridge facade as well cause it just doesnt look as good as it potentially could. Also the prem building could use a vinyl decal to make the building look a bit more realistic. But I'm gonna have to see it in person.

3 weeks later
#330 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha! The screw on the post for your left side clear plastic is out on yours, too!

Which screw exactly?

#333 2 years ago

Ok Thank-you that's what I thought. What purpose does that screw serve when present?

Anyone working on a decal for the building or a sculpted top of the prem/LE building? I hate the cheap plastic look for the building and imagine the top being printed to work with the mech is possible and that three vinyl decals in addition to cover the screws and make our building appear a little more premium would be a huge benefit to our games.

Also looking for a Godzilla figure with a fire led illuminating the bridge rather than just the static figure. Just mounting an led inside his mouth would be great LERMODS has there version but I wanted a more playfield art specific figure with a fire stream instead of blue hot stream. Id also be cool with no stream as long as I could get the three tiny leds chasing out of his mouth reflecting onto my bridge mod also soon to be announced I hope .

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yeah, wish I had the same comfort level with sculpting as I do with CAD, else I'd mess with the mouth to do more with it. I know someone is hand sculpting a model with atomic breath, and doing the injection molding to produce them. I'm eager to see how that turns out.
That being said, I got my static figure decently set with the color process.Used a translucent blue to leave the fins unpainted. In the end since his back is away from the player, kinda doesnt matter since its dark back there and super out of line of sight. I like my eyes red, but think a bright blue would look fine there as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Im trying to hold myself back from buying yours its so damn good! If I could just get that mouth spitting flames! It honestly isn't a make or break but man it would look awesom if done correctly! I'll definitely keep you in mind... I've gotta short patience issue hahahah!

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Beginnings of the Subway building. [quoted image]

I'd think it would be cool to have "SUBWAY" ABOVE YOUR WHITE LINES THEN THE "LOCATIONS/EVENTS" BELOW LIKE YOU CURREBTLY HAVE IT... BUT JUST TO HAVE SUBWAY ON THE SIGN WOULD LOOK MORE AUTHENTIC NO?

NYC_subway_signs_wall_sample_4WM_1024x1024 (resized).jpgNYC_subway_signs_wall_sample_4WM_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
#358 2 years ago

The sign will be awesome no matter what way Tim and Team get it done! Aways love splitting my purchases throughout the community!

1 week later
#411 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucknut3000:

These mods look great. I just bought my first pinball machine and its the Godzilla Pro. How do you remove the existing features such as the godzilla, mothra and megag and what do you use to adhere the new monsters? Is it some type of glue?

Welcome to the hobby & congratulations on your first NIB!

They're fixed with a screws, I'd recommend trying to screw the new ones back into the same plate they came on. I highly recommend never gluing anything to the plastics... better to use velcro or double Sided tape if screwing the new toys doesnt work for you. It will save you money and hassles if you decide to sell the machine in the future!

1 week later
#465 2 years ago

I know it's a mod of most my existing armor but I added new side armor and a holographic powdercoat that complements all of the playfield colors very well IMO.

Screenshot_20211207-215646_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211207-215646_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211207-215833_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211207-215833_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211207-215924_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211207-215924_Gallery (resized).jpg
#469 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Looks great, and you learned something new doing yourself?! What armor did you start out with?

They are batman 66 side rails I thought the design made a cool spikes like GZ's back spikes type of look vs the factory LE style.

#470 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any chance of full shots? Snowing entire cabinet. Did you post a video of this on YouTube? Or was that someone else? Saw a chameleon armour job done for Godzilla on YouTube looked great.

That's my games parts! I'm going to take shots of the full game once my silver coin mech parts come in!

#489 2 years ago

Yall seen mezel mods sign for GZmb?

Screenshot_20211210-180811_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211210-180811_Facebook (resized).jpg
#497 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Where did this pic come from? I’m not finding this sign on Mezel’s site.

They posted it on Facebook.

#507 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Did the same recently, diddys stuff is very nice, he seems to take the time others don’t to process his prints and get the finish on them really nice. Voted him for a TWIPY I was that impressed.

Me as well

#521 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

BallyKISS1978 It's a magnet that covers the yellow "warning" area on the apron with a Kanji "Go go Godzilla" red with yellow design, cheers. Same shop. Enjoy!
(Image below from the listing)
[quoted image]

It's nice but Id rather have a magnet that completes the art that's missing from the apron IMO.

1 week later
#592 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

It’s the pearl, or Duke Silver(;

Man that looks awesome! Can't wait for Sleal16 to pm me about mine being ready, I asked for a pearl white version a while back and was going to hold off for Hooked on pinball but they've just been taking too long at this point... lior has a great looking option but it looks about the same minus color of finish. I believe unless lior has a better led setup in his?

#595 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

LED we all should be using the built-in RGB inside the bumper. We're just letting the light shine through the clear resin.
Your batch is coming up next week.

Awesome lmk when and I'll send payment info! I'm stoked on yours! Now if I could just find someone in north america to cut a whole plastics set in florescent yellow and a couple red/pink pieces for a couple places on the left side and the dome flasher ball deflection plastic on the upper right dome I'll be all set!

2 weeks later
#644 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Working jointly with Random Pinball (aka toyotaboy), we have produced a 3-D illuminated burning building for the Pro backboard. The building easily attaches to the backboard with mounting tape and includes a controller that allows you to set different fading and flashing effects. I have provided a video below.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I wish Us PREM/LE owners had a little love on the middle building and other building mods... Mezels noodle building looks great and I'm honestly probably going to jump on that along with their subway if I can get them to just swap the color out from yellow to dark grey or brick color... then we still need a theater building behind the main building and the main building re imagined... I'd love a breaking window type flap that opens as the balls travel through each diversion shot... I know someone can take each individual piece of the building mech and make something work! Even if its a better quality decal to make the building look a bit less cheap along with a nice roof piece.... I was waiting to by the hooked roof mod because I had hoped someone would build a good roof piece along with the remainder of the PREM/LE building.

#652 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

TOHO theater in progress. Modeled for the premium and will be making a version for the Pro. The sign will indicate balls locked.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You SOB IM IN! LOVE THE LITTLE SNEAK PEAK ACTION! YOU GUYS ROCK!

#665 2 years ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

For those contemplating the Mezel buildings. Here’s me LE with everything thus far. Also, just for fun a new sticker to cover the warning and my own shooter rod - I’m new to this and have zero design skills but thought I’d share.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm loving that sticker man! You did a great job on that shooter rod as well! Any chance at getting at getting a sticker? And those mezel buildings look great installed on your game but I fell in love with them lit up in a dark gameroom, but Id probably be more interested in a classic cement color building instead of yellow on the subway but I can paint it I suppose!

5 months later
#2033 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Maybe. But the stock shooter is so bad. At least mine was like split open at the mould line and sharp/jagged. Extremely unpleasant. I replaced with 3rd party one but I can't imagine the Mothra egg is worse

I have a first run premium and mine was also split at the seam as well! Had to pull it from the machine and clean it up a bit. I actually opted for the AIQ shooter with some transparent sparkling blue paint striping for GZ it lights up nice with a little modification and looks WAY better than the mothera shooter from GZ. Also used Batman 66 side rails that were custom cut for much less than sterns and I had them powdercoated with the rest of my parts the design looks like GZ's back spikes are going down the side of my machine if you use your imagination.... Love it. Looks awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mugen_4_life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=mugen_4_life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.