20240318_152015 (resized).jpg
20240318_152006 (resized).jpg
20240318_152751 (resized).jpg
20240316_201946 (resized).jpg
20240316_201708 (resized).jpg
IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
20240303_090153 (resized).jpg
IMG_8413 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt68061.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

Here are some of the mods I installed on my Pro so far.
Diddy’s bridge mod, Mezel mods building and signs, Lermods Tesla coils.
Also replaced the Godzilla, Mothra, and Mechagodzilla (still in progress) with figures. I also installed interactive scoop lighting that I tied to the appropriate mode light.
Having a blast with this game. Just updated the code and liking it so far.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those mods look great…very well done. When I see this I seriously consider the pro!

2 months later
#878 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Have any of you guys installed the quiet fan for the power supply? And why couldn't I just install 3 of those on the flippers with a little bit of my own wiring for a third of the cost of the dedicated flipper fans? Still give pinmonk money for his stuff, but do some wiring myself. Or are they not powerful enough to reduce flipper fade? How noisy are the dedicated ones?

I just installed all five fans (magnet, flippers, quiet power supply) yesterday and could not be happier. Yes it cost a bit more but everything fits perfect, is packaged excellently and the instructions are concise and clear.

Normally I enjoy figuring out solutions myself…and save a few bucks in the meantime. In this case I am EXTREMELY glad I just purchased the kits.

Pinmonks stuff is top notch. Could not be happier with my purchase.

Side note; Installed the quiet fans on my other two Sterns as well. Man, all I can think of is “why did I wait so long?” Such an improvement!!

7 months later
#2671 1 year ago

Oh boy…. Here we go again…

1 month later
#3081 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Woohoo! So here's what these look like installed in a premium. I just put them in, swapped for the mirror blades I thought were an absolute must. This was absolutely the right call. I've never been a big fan of most artwork on the inside of cabinets but I knew the second I put the playfield in position after installation that these are keepers. Hard to capture what the light show is like in pictures,will try to post a video over the weekend. Real simple installation also.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those look stellar! I’d love to see a video… also have mirror blades but strongly considering these.

My concern is everything just gets too busy ?? already a lot going on around the playfield…

2 weeks later
#3243 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I keep thinkin of making one from this. It's as close as I can find to gz eye. I made a shooter for rush and bond
[quoted image][quoted image]

hey.. is that the 1:43 Little Nelly?

2 months later
#3665 1 year ago

Didn’t someone do a nice write up on the clear pop install? Why cant I find it? I swear the search function on this site hates me!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

#3667 1 year ago

Thanks! Yeah, as soon as I posted I found it. Just have to look like a dunce is all!

Appreciate the assist tho!

2 months later
#3914 11 months ago
Quoted from Shuoink:

SO whilst I was installing the latest greatest mods , I ended up fkin up a lilttle and dropped the playfield down onto the bottom speaker, totally crushed it.
WHAT are some good speaker replacements for the big sub one on the bottom of the cab?
Thanks

By the way… dont feel “alone” on that move. Its startling to say the least!

There has to be a better design than what Stern is currently doing for those rails. That said…you do it once…probably wont happen again..ha!

3 months later
#4616 8 months ago
Quoted from whitebreadisu:

I'm really struggling to choose a UFO for my GZ premium. I've got stumblor's lolly UFO (uninstalled) and am looking at the art of pinball offering... I've already got their bridge and its amazing. While I love the tech, my hangup on the stumblor UFO is all the lighting effects. I think a more simple mod with a clear skirt and base would match the art best... but I'm not sure. I haven't seen any videos longer than 30 seconds to see the animations in the lolly UFO. Alternatively, I've seen folks say the light doesn't come through the acrylic on the art of pinball saucer very well. I've seen a bunch of other options out there but am unsure of quality. I love my tokyo neon and am on the list for tokyo neon 2, but is the stumblor UFO over the top? Help me by giving me your best opinions and options please!

I have Sleal16’s UFO saucer and think it looks fantastic! Stumblors stuff as absolutely fantastic… but wanted the UFO to be a little more subtle.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 35.00
$ 16.00
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Shelby, NC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt68061.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=matt68061 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.