IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

This thread is for all to show off their Godzilla mods, make suggestions and ask questions.

We will start with a 3D printed Xilien UFO shooter rod threaded on a steel shaft. Despite the high price of the game, we are trying to keep this one priced reasonably at $50 shipped.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-xilien-ufo-shooter-rod

ufo (resized).pngufo (resized).pngufo2 (resized).jpgufo2 (resized).jpgufo3 (resized).jpgufo3 (resized).jpgufo4 (resized).jpgufo4 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#108 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Here is a video of what the Flamin' Frames should look like with the default Godzilla LE speaker setup (on the left). On the right is the same thing with speaker foam mounted in the front and a sheet of the plastic canvas in the back of the lit area. I prefer to have the plastic canvas in the back with the flame kit as it still does its job of spreading the light from the lit sides to the middle area, but is less visible being in the back of the lit area (directly in front of the speaker plate) instead of being directly behind the foam. So that is where I would suggest mounting it unless you are having issues with the foam sagging or being pushed in. In which case it would be fine directly behind the foam and pulling double duty of keeping the foam in place and also spreading the light. Sagging foam has never been a reported issue, but it was a concern of mine when first designing the SPIKE 2 speaker light kits.
One thing I did forget to do on this video that I was intending to do was to use a Y-Splitter so the same flame patterns were running on each side. I was planning on doing that to give a true 1 to 1 comparison, but I forget to do it. In any case, I think this gives a pretty good idea of the look you would be getting with each type of mounting setup.
I prefer the right myself, but it's a pretty close call and both ways look great in my opinion. I can't say the same if you are using the default 4" Pro and Premium speaker plates. In that case....keep the foam in. Showing off those off-center 4" speaker holes with the bars running though them just looks bad in my opinion. If a person is a foam hater and doesn't want to upgrade to 5.25" speakers, I would recommend they get a set of my 4" SPIKE 2 speaker plates to use with these. At least they center the 4" speaker holes in the grill area and have the bars removed from them. In any case, I think the two setups in this video are the best looking of what I have tried.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

those are cool, I like the one on the right.

#130 2 years ago

My pro arrived today and I’ve been busy starting to mod it.

First up is this interactive fire-breathing Godzilla, tied to the spinner flasher. Replaces the ridiculous flat plastic. Will fit the premium and LE, you’d just need to replace the existing GZ, which I think does nothing.

#131 2 years ago

Next was a led backbox mod, notice the red flame effect around the perimeter.

#132 2 years ago

Also added a controlled red backboard light, lights up when the red GI is active.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I'd be in for one of these if you plan on selling the whole thing for my LE

They are up on our website..more going up tomorrow.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/categories/godzilla-pinball-mods

#143 2 years ago

My pro with cointaker mirror blades. I also replaced the blue flipper buttons with red translucent, which I'll light up.

PXL_20211019_152131253 (resized).jpgPXL_20211019_152131253 (resized).jpgPXL_20211019_152158417 (resized).jpgPXL_20211019_152158417 (resized).jpg
#146 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Looks great Rob! I think some sort of themed vinyl stick on graphic to replace the white from stern insider connected camera area would help ease the eyesore a bit... does it really need the white surround? also your flame breathing godzilla mod would be EPIC with an attachable bridge facade that could snap onto existing metal rails to give the appearance of the break away bridge in prem/LE editions. You're probably at work on that currently I'd guess... I'm in on the premium but that will need a reskin of the bridge facade as well cause it just doesnt look as good as it potentially could. Also the prem building could use a vinyl decal to make the building look a bit more realistic. But I'm gonna have to see it in person.

Yeah, we are thinking about a bridge span of some sort. You identified the issue of attaching the bridge and we need to think about that. I completely agree with the QR code reader placement, it’s ugly and detracts from the art. Maybe someone like tilt graphics can make the decal. jGraffix

#150 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Looks outstanding! Do we have any sense of how its size compares to the stock figure on the Prem/LE? Too soon to tell?

it looks to be about the same, but can't say for sure. Mine is 6" tall and his tail extends to the back of the game. I wanted to also do a Mechagodzilla to replace the flat plastic on the right, but the area is really small and can only handle something about 4-5" tall. I was able to find one type to fit so will have to wait until I receive it to see if it will work, but it's not looking great right now for a production mod.

#155 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I gotto ask, why are versions of Godzilla from the new movie being used or offered up as mods? The whole game is based around Toho Godzilla not Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse.

maybe I am mistaken, but the pro translight has what looks like a combination of a toho and a legendary. The playfield looks more like a toho version. I think both work just fine in the game and you could probably paint parts of the legendary, like his claws, and it would look closer to the toho version. I don't think it matters too much, unless you are a GZ purist, it's not like legendary is a funko toy.

#163 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:tdiddy mentions a couple of posts above that his modern Godzilla is just for scaling and they are working on a game/Toho accurate one.
Which is great because I can’t stand mods that don’t look factory, having a modern Godzilla in a game based on classic Godzilla is just lazy and would drive my OCD off the charts.

Isn’t the breakaway bridge in the premium and LE from a more modern era of Godzilla? I think it’s the Brooklyn bridge.

#167 2 years ago

Here's a version of our bridge in the works. I think it gives a good view of Godzilla with the blue flame. I don't want it to block off too much of the back of the playfield. That's obviously not the final color, it's just a rendering.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#177 2 years ago

Interactive building flasher. LEDs inside the building tied to the game's building flasher. Ice blue shown. Will be up on our site later this morning. Plug and play. I believe this will only work with the pro, bot not really sure. If someone with an le or prem wants to help me determine that, reach out and I’ll have you check some things for me, you’ll get a free one of course.

PXL_20211023_113649884 (resized).jpgPXL_20211023_113649884 (resized).jpg

#180 2 years ago

Our version of the Tesla coils, I think it matches the playfield artwork.

PXL_20211023_145721191 (resized).jpgPXL_20211023_145721191 (resized).jpgPXL_20211023_151605004 (resized).jpgPXL_20211023_151605004 (resized).jpg
#185 2 years ago

Our bridge is done and test fitted...working perfectly. Will be up on our site later today and will be about a week before we can ship as we work to catch up.

PXL_20211025_195128122.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_195128122.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_195121148.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_195121148.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
#186 2 years ago

Better pics of the shooter rod.

PXL_20211025_214851252.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_214851252.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_214858033.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_214858033.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
#204 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Tan looks phenomenal and easily the best Godzilla mod being offered, still don’t understand those offering one from Kong Vs Godzilla other than it’s an off the shelf toy that’s cheap and quick to mod.

I think you answered your own question, but there is more to it. If I design my own godzilla based off the TOHO version, it is going to take a lot of hours to do that and to print a really nice and detailed GZ, it could take 15 hours, plus there is extensive painting required. You'd be looking at a pretty expensive mod at that point. There is also a concern about violating licensing rules if you copy a licensed version (Stern could come after you, they've done it before). It's very hard to have a production mod with those kinds of constraints. As far as I know there are no TOHO GZs off the shelf in quantity to mod. The monsters version is readily available and you can meet demand relatively quickly. I actually like the way it looks in the game, whether it is from that era or not so to each his own. If it's not for you, that is perfectly fine.

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Target sometimes has some classic Godzilla figures. I saw 2 godzillas there over the weekend but didn't think to snap a photo. I picked these two up from Walmart maybe 3-4 years ago. I think the toy line was called something like "Godzilla Fusion series". (Ignore my messy desk)[quoted image][quoted image]

If people find a version they like and want help modding it, just reach out to me. I sent a wiring setup we use for our Godzilla out to one guy who had a different Godzilla than we are offering. If I can’t find decent quantities, I typically won’t offer the mod given the time it takes to figure out how to retrofit.

I’m currently working on replacing the plastic mechagodzilla, which is really unacceptable given the cost of these games. I have one I installed that is 3.75” and added a spotlight tied to the adjacent flasher, but they are tough to find. I have a bigger one coming that will have to be cut down, like stern has done on the prem/le.

7B783C15-562F-417A-944A-577C8342915C (resized).jpeg7B783C15-562F-417A-944A-577C8342915C (resized).jpeg

#215 2 years ago

Different take on the scoop light, interactive with the Select City insert. Requires light soldering.

PXL_20211027_155602989 (resized).jpgPXL_20211027_155602989 (resized).jpg
#217 2 years ago

Mechagodzilla for the pro to replace the flat plastic. Eyes lit red and a spotlight added like on the LE/prem that interacts with the flasher behind him.

Will be a available in about a week, but if anyone wants one, reach out and I'll put one aside.

PXL_20211027_201604666.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211027_201604666.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211027_201617626.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211027_201617626.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
#244 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

No offense intended but why the Legendary versions?

Lol, pot meet kettle.

Quoted from J85M:

I gotto ask, why are versions of Godzilla from the new movie being used or offered up as mods? The whole game is based around Toho Godzilla not Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse.

Quoted from J85M:

Which is great because I can’t stand mods that don’t look factory, having a modern Godzilla in a game based on classic Godzilla is just lazy and would drive my OCD off the charts.

Quoted from J85M:

still don’t understand those offering one from Kong Vs Godzilla other than it’s an off the shelf toy that’s cheap and quick to mod.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Quick point, the listing on your site says yellow only but this shows it switching between green and yellow to match the tank or city select. Just wanted to confirm if that was in error.

it's only yellow. At first, I thought the tank insert was linked to the scoop in some way, but it's not and I've since removed the scoop turning green with that insert. new video below. The text on our website is correct as it only refers to the Yellow Select City insert, just need to remove the pic showing it green.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thx Doug, simple clean install as always!!

i like that! I'll have to order a set too when available.

#279 2 years ago

Final version of our pro bridge is now complete and available on our website. Minor modification to the color from last version.

PXL_20211104_201029935 (resized).jpgPXL_20211104_201029935 (resized).jpgPXL_20211104_201312516 (resized).jpgPXL_20211104_201312516 (resized).jpg
#300 2 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Anyone able to verify that my “shoot” LED is wired incorrect. “Again” is lighting fine and they both run off the same shit. Voltage getting to the board all seem fine and the light board works when tested. Only difference between the two is the wires are flipped so guessing Stern fucked up. Just want to make sure before I swap them that this isn’t intentional and the problem is something else. [quoted image]

Red wire should be +. Looks to be backwards on your game. You don’t say, but is it not lighting?

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Curious, I've seen a lot of cool Godzilla figures being used to replace the stock one in the premium version of the game, but does anyone have a measurement clearance we'd have to work with for these replacements?
I found a version I like that is 6.3 inches tall but not sure if this would be a good fit since I don't have the machine yet to test on.

you have 6" of clearance for GZ, maybe a hair more, and 5.5" for Mechag.

2 weeks later
#406 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Ordered the groku light strip mod and ended up canceling my Mando for a godzilla. As luck turns out the strip size was perfect to put behind the bridge and the connector was exactly the same on the factory godzilla spot. The white spot is good for the toy highlights and groku light strip being green is right on target. Camera makes it look blown out but it's not.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I think that’s our grogu mod. Hadn’t thought about using it the way you did since I have a pro. Should be interactive since the spots act as flashers. Might have to add this as an option.

#409 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Yes, it's interactive and looks awesome. The strip is completly hidden behind the premium bridge and the toy even looks higher quality because of it. My only advise for rebranding to godzilla is you don't need as much cable as the groku version.
I have a question about your interactive fire breathing godzilla. What triggers the breath light? The same spot connector that I'm tapping into? It would be cool if the breath lit up by some other event if possible.

We have it triggering off the dome flasher left side in the middle (next to the building spotlight flasher). However, the connector is different, it’s 3-pin for some reason vs. the 2-pin you have for the strip mod.

#412 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucknut3000:

These mods look great. I just bought my first pinball machine and its the Godzilla Pro. How do you remove the existing features such as the godzilla, mothra and megag and what do you use to adhere the new monsters? Is it some type of glue?

The plastic stand ups are attached with screws. We use mounting brackets to attach added figures.

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from dbzap19:

Does the Grogu light strip use aligator clips for the power or where does it plug in to? I would like to get the light strip to add the green to the Godzilla figure as well.
Thanks.

No, it plugs directly into the flasher connector using the same stock connectors, plug and play. You can plug it into any flasher on the game, they are all the same except for the dome flasher on the left side, not sure why stern made it different. If you have any questions or want more info, please pm me.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/the-mandalorian-pinball-grogu-flasher

#422 2 years ago

Here's our interactive GZ flasher. It's similar to the grogu setup, but it's a smaller LED strip mounted behind the bridge with just two LEDs that put out a lot of light.

For pro owners who don't have our bridge mod, we offer an interactive spotlight version that can be purchased separately or as an add on to our Godzilla. If you buy our bridge, it can also be purchased as an add on.

PXL_20211130_200602880 (resized).jpgPXL_20211130_200602880 (resized).jpg

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Lermods Would it be possible to request a video of the custom backbox light kit for the LE? The website has a video of the Pro, but I'd love to see how the LE looks, if at all possible, thx!

Unfortunately, I only have a pro so I don’t have any way of showing it for the le. Sorry

#457 2 years ago

Another option on the Tesla coils, interactive, original design. Working night and day, but we ship within a day or two.

#484 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Bump to get an answer. Thanks

Drill into the breath, drill into the mouth, run an led to your led of choice, gi or flasher.

1 week later
#544 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I will try these out. I destroyed the other towers cleaning and waxing my machine.

ours are very sturdy, but…

If you have a 3D printer, you could print out the one you broke. Looks like he took them off thingiverse.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3017750

#552 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I messaged toyotaboy about getting a set but haven’t heard back yet. I think they are a great finishing touch.

Quoted from docquest:

Me too, I hope he does offer the trains.
Of all the Godzilla figure mods this looks the best. My painting skills suck but I'll give it a go.

I’m sure he will get back to you guys, he’s super reliable, but he has a day job and he’s got a lot on his plate. He does a lot of joint work with us, including designing the bridge mod we offer.

#572 2 years ago

Picked up the saucer mod from Sleal, really nice work. High quality and perfect fit.

PXL_20211224_200558210.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211224_200558210.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211224_200607361.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20211224_200607361.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
#580 2 years ago

Worth the $99? I went ahead and ordered one also.

He’s only charging $30 plus shipping I think, see post 436. Well worth that price.

2 weeks later
#638 2 years ago

Working jointly with Random Pinball (aka @toyotaboy), we have produced a 3-D illuminated burning building for the Pro backboard. The building easily attaches to the backboard with mounting tape and includes a controller that allows you to set different fading and flashing effects. I have provided a video below. This is now available on our website:

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-pro-burning-building-mod

toyotaboy has also posted the STL file (below) for those who want to print and paint this themselves.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5197717

PXL_20220113_135605687.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_135605687.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_135636437 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_135636437 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140220864 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140220864 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140227563 (resized).jpgPXL_20220113_140227563 (resized).jpg
#646 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I wish Us PREM/LE owners had a little love on the middle building and other building mods... Mezels noodle building looks great and I'm honestly probably going to jump on that along with their subway if I can get them to just swap the color out from yellow to dark grey or brick color... then we still need a theater building behind the main building and the main building re imagined... I'd love a breaking window type flap that opens as the balls travel through each diversion shot... I know someone can take each individual piece of the building mech and make something work! Even if its a better quality decal to make the building look a bit less cheap along with a nice roof piece.... I was waiting to by the hooked roof mod because I had hoped someone would build a good roof piece along with the remainder of the PREM/LE building.

Wish I could help you, but I don’t have access to a premium or LE unfortunately.

2 weeks later
#807 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Tdiddy's bridge is the best I've seen. Its length is correct to span from the edge of the building, over the magnet and then has a base over on left side plastic of the left ramp lane. The other bridge that's available is too short, and just looks to be hanging in air - doesn't look right at all imo.
Pic of it on mine:[quoted image]

I guess to each his own. Ours is an original design and is proportional to our Godzilla mod. It's great to have choices.

Screenshot_20220131-103757 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220131-103757 (resized).png

#818 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Both these look pretty good. I make this one for the prem/le. I've been asked if I'll do a pro version but I don't see any need since there are already some great options. Also working on a metal replacement for the plastic below the bridge which takes a beating on the prem/le.
[quoted image]

That looks like a great option for the premium and LE, way better than the stock plastic.

Quoted from Strummy:

The idea is coming to life slowly
[quoted image]

The real question is will you be getting it powder coated? . Sorry, couldn’t resist, that thread was insane.

#841 2 years ago

I am happy to finally be able to announce that in collaboration with Random Pinball (aka @toyotaboy) we are now ready to reveal our Interactive and Illuminated Oxygen Destroyer (OD) mod. This mod has been in the works from the day the game was announced, but it took a long time to finish with all of our other mods going on. It mimics the OD that is on the playfield in the right outlane.

This mod is 3D printed from 7 different parts, it has polycarbonate tubing, stainless steel rods and nuts, an aluminum ball and super bright dual leds. It is mounted off the screw next to the right wire form and sits over the right outlane, but mounts low enough down in the lane so you can still see the ball to be able to nudge. The OD will illuminate only when the OD insert in the outlane illuminates. The install is pretty straightforward, only a phillips head screw driver is needed (no soldering!). Admittedly, it is a little tricky routing the wire along the guide separating the inlane and outlane, but a couple of zip ties and a little patience and I was able to secure it out of the way to prevent it from interfering with the ball and keep visibility of the wire to a minimum.

We don't have a business model that makes mods limited or slaps numbers on them, we don't take names on lists and definitely don't take money until we have a product in hand. Life is easier for everyone when you actually have something ready to ship and then you collect funds. With that said, early on, these will be a little slower to bring to market. I think we will have 5 ready to ship out within the next week and then they will trickle out from there in similar batches. They will be up on our site (Lermods.com) tomorrow morning and the price will be $99 plus our standard $0.99 domestic shipping. If you don't get one in this first batch, don't worry, we will continue to make them as demand warrants, and assuming we can get all the parts we need.

I have a video of it below as well as a few pics. I'm happy to answer any questions or address any concerns anyone might have.

Hope you like it!

PXL_20220202_222702402 (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_222702402 (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_222720216.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_222720216.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_222731855 (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_222731855 (resized).jpg
#844 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

this looks amazing! Where does it get its power from? I'm currently using using cn11 for my led flipper buttons and my pinmonk fans, so i want to be sure i'm not overcommitting that connector

It draws power from any nearby GI socket so nothing to plug into a board or need to worry about a splitter.

#854 2 years ago

sorry guys, the ODs are sold out now for the first 5. We will have more so please be patient and I will update here when we have more in stock. I hope it will be within a week or so. No lists so please don't email me asking to be on one, I don't have time to track people down.

Our bridge and now the OD are pretty intricate mods, which makes it very difficult to build up large inventories.

2 weeks later
#914 2 years ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

I think the oxygen destroyer looks fantastic, but it's right where I need to be looking when nudging a ball I'm about to drain, so that's the last place I want something in my line of sight! Unless it's not in the way from your playing position?

It’s sits low enough in the lane that it doesn’t block the view for nudging. As people get them installed, they can confirm, but for me at least, it doesn’t have an impact.

Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Seriously, though, I definitely recommend the Lermods oxygen destroyer.
The one thing I'd note, though, is that if you use plastic protectors under the return lane plastic, you may find (as I did) that the stock screw isn't long enough for the mod, the plastic and its protector all together.
Simple solution for me was to swap the gray spacer underneath the mounting screw for a slightly shorter one that would allow the screw to thread. (At some point I'll probably get a longer screw and put the stock spacer back in, but for now, it works!

Very glad to hear you like it. I don’t have plastic protectors on my game, so wasn’t able to account for it. Easy enough to get a longer screw. I think it’s a #8 size. Also much of the credit goes to my friend @toyotaboy, it’s his design, we are doing the wiring to make it interactive.

Quoted from digitaldocc:

I've been checking for the oxygen destroyer to return in stock. There not ready yet. Can't wait to see if the code uses that shot.

Sorry, we had a second batch go up on the site earlier in the week, but it sold out quickly, more will be coming. As long as we can get parts, we will keep making them, just be patient.

#921 2 years ago

We have another batch of pro 3D illuminated backboard buildings now available on our website.

PXL_20220221_134603058.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20220221_134603058.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
#923 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I assume these are only for the pro?

The prem/le already has a 3D building. I suppose our lighting set up could work in the prem/le, but I don’t have one of those to test with.

1 week later
#985 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Looking forward to the restock of Lermod's Oxygen Distroyer. It really looks cool and is a great throwback to the original movie (both the US and Japanese versions).

They are coming, in production now. Should have a decent size batch ready next week.

#1018 2 years ago

It is Saturday night, I just checked lermods.com and the Oxygen Destroyer is now in stock! I ordered mine and got the order confirmation in a few moments. If you have been waiting, now is the time to order.

Yeah, we had a batch of 16 posted last night. I had intended to post this morning that they were available, but now they are gone. More will be coming. I apologize for not taking a list, but with everything else going on, I can’t really manage one.

1 week later
#1119 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Just received my oxygen destroyer mod from Lermods. :applause:Pretty damn impressive, keep up the great work. Now, if only I had a machine to install it into.Soon, fingers crossed.

thanks very much! We hope to have more very soon. We have been running short of a lot our mods and it's been a struggle to keep up, only so many hours in the day and we are working most of them.

#1122 2 years ago

My OD mod arrived late last night and I installed it today. Exceeds expectations! This mod is perfect in appearance and function. Installation is is straightforward and clean. Just follow the instructions - I advise removing the plastics as recommended in the instructions to make it easier to zip tie the wires in place.
Because I had previously added the green glowing plastics underneath, the mounting screw was just a little short. All I had to do was trim the grey post cover by a quarter inch and the OD mounting screw did the job!
This is a great mod. The green LEDs create an eerie effect. Highly recommended.

Thanks and glad to hear! There should have been a longer screw included in the package to account for plastic protectors. We started including them after the first batch.

#1125 2 years ago

It was in there but it was too long. It threads into a sleeve that has a bottom, like a coffee cup. So I was unable to thread the extra length straight through. thanks for a great mod - love it.

Quoted from Pinzzz:

I also found the included screw too long. I installed mine tonight. Then had to uninstall it due to the top led not working.
I emailed lermods on how to proceed.

How long does the screw need to be? I don’t have plastic protectors on my game and the stock screw works.

We will get your OD taken care of.

#1133 2 years ago

Thanks, I agree with Pinzz - a screw that is longer by the thickness of the plastic protector would be perfect. Thanks for a great mod!

I’m going to provide a 1.5” “Bolt”. If that doesn’t work, I think people will need to take a measurement and head on down to the local hardware store to get the right size they need. I don’t have plastic protectors so I can’t get the exact size. If someone wants to send me the exact size bolt that’s needed, that would be helpful too.

#1151 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Name and shame I say! Anyone giving someone shit for simply making a better mod than theirs deserves to loose business!

Man, the pitchforks are out, pinside can be so nasty some times. People really reveal a lot about their character or lack thereof with their posts.

Sorry to disappoint you since you seem to be inferring it’s me as we are the only one making an OD, but it’s not me and I don’t see anywhere in this thread where anyone said anything negative. Strummy and I have only had positive interactions.

I've said it before and will say it again. There is nothing wrong with people making competing mods, it's good to have choices and competition makes us all push harder.

3 weeks later
#1353 2 years ago

I know people have been waiting for our next batch of ODs, and are probably frustrated, we just haven't been able to crank them out as fast as we'd like. We’ve been putting them up on our website in batches of 10 and they go very quickly so it’s hard to keep up. It should be just a little bit longer until the next batch is ready, i hope in the next few days, and to be able to ship late next week. I haven’t been taking lists, but if you do want one, it’s fine to send me a pm. When we have a batch ready, we will notify you a few hours before we post it on our website.

As with most mods, there is a progression for improvements. This next version will have a different finish that will be much smoother, hope to show a pic shortly.

Strummy’s looks nice too, good to have choices and between the two of us hopefully more of these will get into peoples hands.

#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from Cwells3290:

It is actually just a Comet red led strip along the right side of the building. I printed the windows using a transparent red and with the led’s along just one side it gives it more of a realistic look because of the different brightness levels throughout all the windows. It is actually tied into the white GI now but I will also try the red to see if I like it any better.

Here’s ours, effects can be customized. I have it on a fade pattern in the video. It’s on all the time. Our backboard light ties to the red GI.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-pro-burning-building-mod

1 week later
#1456 1 year ago

We listed a batch of Oxygen Destroyers on our website on Monday evening and they were gone by early Tuesday morning. If you would like to be notified a few hours before we list them on our site, please let me know and I’ll be sure to do that.

3 weeks later
#1632 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

It was designed by a toyotaboy and he uploaded the 3d printer files. I just 3d printed them. I think there was a post somewhere of someone shipping them for $20. Lermods will be making this mod as well from my understanding.

That’s correct, we are considering making the Godzilla train mod with @toyotaboy. He is sending me painted and lit trains and we will attach it to Godzilla (the bank version) and then wire it to be interactive with the train insert. If there is interest, please let me know. It will probably be $149.

#1684 1 year ago

The GZ burning train mod is done and we will make these available on demand. If you want one, please reach out to me. It is interactive with the train insert...I can also offer a version where the lights are always on. The price is $199 shipped. The trains are a significant amount of labor and the GZ itself is pretty expensive. This is a collaboration with @toyotaboy.

PXL_20220525_133354318.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20220525_133354318.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20220525_133412706.PORTRAIT (resized).jpgPXL_20220525_133412706.PORTRAIT (resized).jpg
#1688 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I like the train. Is only the train somewhere available? I already have a figure and I can light it up myself

I think there is a version of the train on thingiverse that toyotaboy put there. Feel free to use it and make your own. Care to share what figure you are using?

Quoted from Puffdanny:

Will this work for pro,pre and le models?

I may have jumped the gun, the Godzilla I am using, which is the bank version, is a little snug. It will work on the pro, but he may be too close to the building and bridge for the prem/le. Anyone have any suggestions for a smaller GZ? Also, I think we are open to selling just the lit trains and the interactive wiring if people want to add it to their own GZ.

Quoted from Bohdi:

Haven't got my PRO yet, and a i'm not sure how much clearance i need for my Godzilla figure. This guy is about 7" Too tall?
[quoted image]

7” is too tall, 6-3/8 max I think is what you need.

1 week later
#1754 1 year ago
Quoted from Tjohejsan:

Hello.
Is there somewhere i can find a 3d printer file for a bridge mod for a PRO modell?

Thingiverse. Search train bridge. You’ll find some that people on pinside are selling.

1 week later
#1804 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

That's great that you were able to repair yours. Mine took an airball hit a little higher to the thin crossmember areas -- snapped the tower in half. Superglue won't help this area.
I just received the towers three weeks ago.
I love the mod, but can't really recommend it if this is how long they might last. As is, I'm out a fair chunk of money and only have the two remaining towers to show for it.
Mike

why not just contact the person you bought it from, I’m sure they will provide a replacement if you bought it just three weeks ago, we would if it were our mod.

3 weeks later
#2125 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Question for the pros…
I’ve got a 12v Noctua fan running off CN6 (keeps the loud stern fan from spooling up) and I’m thinking of getting Myth Pinball’s speaker lights which use CN6 as well. If I run a splitter board (PBL sells an “anarchy” splitter) am I asking for trouble running those 2 mods?

You have 2 amps to play with, but you should only use a maximum of 80% so 1.6a. You need to figure out how much power your fan draws as the speaker lights likely draw very little.

3 months later
#2954 1 year ago
Quoted from JuanSolo:

Anyone have any tutorial on how to remove the mechagodzilla plastic on the Pro?

It’s very easy, remove the three nuts holding the plastic on, then you can lift the plastic and gain acess to the screws holding it in. No need to unplug anything.

#2976 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

This thing is awesome to adjust the overly powerful shakers. It's been a while since I used it. I will research a bit but think that I bought it off of Amazon for like 7 bucks. I believe that there is a thread about the Red Tremors somewhere.

Don't think you can use those on spike games, but I'm not 100% sure that.

2 weeks later
#3105 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchman:

Hello, looking for some feedback about GODZILLA PINBALL BACKBOARD SKYLINE ILLUMINATION from coin taker.
Who has that mod? Happy about it? Installation diffculty? Thx

Hmmm, I don’t see a skyline mod on cointaker’s website, have a link? We have one that interacts with the red gi. https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-gi-led-strip-backboard-light-kit

2 weeks later
#3231 1 year ago

After a long hiatus, we now have a new batch of oxygen destroyers available. Really nice finish on these.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-oxygen-destroyer-od-mod

PXL_20221117_225359673 (resized).jpgPXL_20221117_225359673 (resized).jpg

#3237 1 year ago

I have two Godzilla’s with illuminated and interactive trains available. Fits all versions. Toho Godzilla used. The trains are wired to be lit/flickering all the time or interactive with the train insert in front of the magnet.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-godzilla-with-trains

9E3C5CBF-E726-4BDA-AF9B-175B3527EFC6 (resized).jpeg9E3C5CBF-E726-4BDA-AF9B-175B3527EFC6 (resized).jpeg
#3250 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have two Godzilla’s with illuminated and interactive trains available. Fits all versions. Toho Godzilla used. The trains are wired to be lit/flickering all the time or interactive with the train insert in front of the magnet.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-godzilla-with-trains[quoted image]

Trains are sold out, hope to have another batch in a few weeks. Still have a handful of Oxygen Destroyers remaining.

#3252 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'm curious, seem like some mods that tap into existing LEDs and/or switches use a splitter cable at an existing jack; are these splitter harnesses custom made by purchasing the necessary molex connectors and other parts? Or can they be purchased pre-made depending on the jack size, number of wires, gauge, etc?

You mean like this?

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/4-way-stern-spike-splitter

#3254 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Just be aware that splitter is 12v only. There are a lot of light up mods that require 5v.

That's correct. We don't offer a stock 5v splitter, most can tap off GI. If you need constant 5v, it's available at the coindoor. That's where a splitter would be needed if you had multiple 5v mods needing constant power. Like I said, we don't offer one, but we can make them if there is demand.

#3256 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I was thinking more like a Y splitter for these types of jacks:

I think you'll find it harder to get a splitter for something like that. Not many modders are going to buy bulk connectors like that because they are less common for the type of mods being made. We tend to buy the more common ones that draw power from the boards or maybe even the flashers that can be used in multiple locations across different games.

#3259 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Do you sell the trains separately? I have one of the zillas already installed and would love to add the trains

We can offer them separately.

2 weeks later
#3367 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

What’s a good bet to add a pulsating backlight LED strip behind my Premium translite breath? Has anyone bought something and can recommend?

Here’s our version, it’s a color changing light for his breath with pulsating color where there is fire/explosions.

#3373 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

The effect is too subtle. You have to really look for it to know it's there.
It'd be better if the effect could draw your attention. Perhaps super bright led flashers rapidly firing chaotically.
The glass may just be too opaque.

It’s not quite as subtle in person as the camera shows, but the ones that are super active/bright can be distracting during game play. We design ours more to bring out the details in the translights. Cointaker has a nice one with a lot of effects, they do good work.

#3391 1 year ago

Too bad it’s $325 from cointaker. Pricey but had one for my Guardians pro. Seems expensive for four bolts, wing nuts, washers, and 1/4” foam board.

I can tell you these things are very labor intensive. Materials are not what makes the price high. If you can make it yourself, you'll save money.

#3399 1 year ago

Have four Godzillas with lit trains in stock. We are also offering an option to buy the trains only and not the Godzilla. The trains only version, which is cheaper, will still come with all the wiring needed to power them. You will just need to mount the trains in your own Godzilla.

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-godzilla-with-trains

17854D45-A731-499E-A5FD-9657A80E061C (resized).jpeg17854D45-A731-499E-A5FD-9657A80E061C (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#3509 1 year ago
Quoted from MasterOnion5:

Lermods, it looks like you are out of the Godzilla with trains and the oxygen destroyers again. I'm interested particularly in the Godzilla when you get it back in stock. I made my first purchase and ordered the last UFO shooter. The Pro backbox lighting will definitely be on my list next time too. Thanks for the amazing products; I just got my first real pinball.

Thx, appreciate the business. We will have trains and ODs in stock again, but timing is uncertain. Those two mods are pretty intricate and take a long time to make, and there are a lot of other things in the way right now.

2 weeks later
#3586 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Not knocking your saucer, anything is an improvement over the stern plastic. The problem I have with a lot of 3D prints are the telltale signs and lines.Sleal's arrives sanded and painted for a more finished and polished look imo.
[quoted image]

The saucer from sleal is not 3D printed. Not sure what’s it’s made of, but it’s really nice and very durable. Not sure if his price changed, but it was $30 when I bought it early on.

#3590 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Glad you guys like it. I'll be setting up something a little more official with a pinside product page and doing small monthly preorders. Fulfilling still some past requests and some current ones, but kinda slowing it down by a huge margin while I work on other projects for this game and IMDN. The monthly batch will be maybe 10-20 in qty at a time.

It's 3d printed, but resin. Been fine tuning the process so things are looking smoother and smoother. Price will still be the same, but an extra 5 bucks from the shop to cover fees.

Ah, I was thinking people were referring to PLA, not resin, which I’m personally not familiar with.

1 week later
#3646 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Will prime & paint tomorrow. Love my 3d printer.
[quoted image]

That came out really nice. I look forward to seeing your paint job.

4 weeks later
1 month later
#3965 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Bought my game used and it came with mezel mods tesla coils. They don't light up very bright and never really notice them doing anything during gameplay. They look okay so figure I would just leave them there. The towers do look better but not sure if they light up better. I looked to buy them but were not available at the time.

The coils from mezel are made by us. They should light up pretty well, but they are only on when the spinner flasher is active so they won’t light up the area. Most times, the spinner flasher is not on full bright and tends to pulse at lower voltage or flash briefly so it is more for effect. If yours are not noticed when they are on, there is something wrong with them, maybe the leds slipped down and aren’t fully seated inside.

#3977 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Maybe previous owner did not hook them up right then. I don't think they are tied to the spinner flasher since they always just glow. That would be better if they did. I will look into it tonight and see how they are hooked up.

That would be odd because the connectors we supply can only be hooked up to a flasher. Check your connection and let me know, pm is fine.

2 months later
1 week later
#4594 9 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

I agree with this 100%, I bought it a bit ago, never put in, only had the wobble maybe 2 out of 10 times, always just assumed I didn't pull the plunger right and shrugged it off, well, just put it in and I'm dumbfounded, instantly great, even between the 2 and 10 pulls I now realize I wasn't getting good power pulls through the 10 plunges, I'm just amazed......must buy!

Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Note to ANYONE looking for advice on what are 'essential' mods for your game... Most answers are purely aesthetic and all about what cool stuff you want to add to your game to make it yours, and there is plenty of it. However, what you REALLY NEED is the 'ABE_Flips Godzilla Shooter Lane Fix'.
My definition of 'essential' would add something that should have come from the factory that fixes an element of gameplay or mechanics that was missed. With this defined, the only essential mod that I am aware of is some version of 'ABE_Flips Godzilla Shooter Lane Fix'. This mod lets the ball smoothly enter the playfield and enables the consistent possibility of achieving the more advanced skill shots involving the left side of the playfield. There are several versions available ranging from 3D printed plastic to full length stainless steel, and it couldn't be easier to install. You can even get the design on Thingiverse and print it yourself. Here is the LERMODS thread about it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/abe_flips-godzilla-shooter-lane-fix
Thank you ABE_FLIPS!!!

Glad it helped you both!

Quoted from fooflighter:

Freddy's pinball paradise one is the best funtionally and aesthetically..I have it in mine...looks factory
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=99&s=950&e=50&p=1&o=1&guid=&m=&l=1
[quoted image]

You really can’t tell our shooter lane fix is in place, it blends in. I’m not sure why there’s would be more functional than ours. In my game it’s been a near 100% fix. But always good to have choices as we all have different tastes!

#4598 9 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It has to do with the way the termination blends on the ends. The Lermod one has a small lip at the beginning which can impact / deflect right off the shot and also trails off just before the ramp curve break to potentially allow the ball to still hit the guiderail lip and deflect into the mechagodzilla. For the price though, it's probably functional enough for most (near 100%) and definitely better in $$$ compared to Freddy's, although the Freddy's fix is 100% of the time accurate

Quoted from lakerone:

mine is much more aligned than that pic, does not stick out like that at all, that wasn't done right, the end of the shoot doesn't matter, unless the ball would do some weird jump, which I've never had.

Yeah, that’s not right in that pic. Ours does protrude slightly from the metal rail, but it is evenly aligned. if we make it any thinner, it will break. Here’s a couple of pics of mine installed. Also that lip in the beginning makes no difference as that’s not where the ball hits. This issue is at the end and ours keeps the ball from rattling on exit so it’s a straight smooth plunge.

IMG_0370 (resized).jpegIMG_0370 (resized).jpegIMG_0373 (resized).jpegIMG_0373 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#4645 8 months ago

Our new version of the Mechagodzilla for the pro. Same version stern uses for the premium and LE. Eyes and belly are interactive with the flasher behind him.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/09c6GEVMPpiLUWL5ibveHPZmg

https://lermods.com/products/godzilla-pinball-pro-illuminated-mechagodzilla

IMG_0439 (resized).jpegIMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
#4651 8 months ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Whaouh, it seems to be the copy of what we have produced at the beginning of this year ?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07661-mechagodzilla-with-lights-pro.
Your old version was ugly and not appropriate regarding the year and movie. Good change for the community !
But I didn't know you make copy produced by other creators !

We sold a lot of our original version, perhaps you got the idea to do it from us, but they are getting harder to find in quantity so we switched to the one stern uses. I don’t see how it’s a copy since this version is a licensed toy, not something you created. We also wired it differently to be more interactive. A good example here is the dragon tank in bond, several modders are using the licensed toy to sell.

#4655 8 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Looks smaller than the one that's on the premium.

the one I’m using is about 2” from the glass so maybe mine is smaller. The style is the same and actually appears to match closely the version on the pro trans light, which is probably more important to the purists out there.

#4675 8 months ago
Quoted from OldMrD:

Thank you for the pics. I ran them through the other side. Guess either way works. Thanks again for getting back to me. [quoted image][quoted image]

If you have mirror blades, that way won’t work because it’s too tight and it’s also visible from the player perspective. Two observations that might help. One is to cut that black heat shrink off. It’s probably hard and not very easy to maneuver/bend. Second is to cut the wires and use a thinner gauge, 28 gauge would work fine. Resolder the wires, add heat shrink for each connection and push them into the body of the hollow mecha leaving only the thin wires coming out. Other than that, there is no other place to run the wires down. We recommend running ours out the left side and under the plastic, doesn’t interfere with the ball travel.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#4880 6 months ago

We have received a number of emails from customers asking why we don’t extend our Abe flips shooter lane bracket. The short answer is we never felt the need, but given the demand we are going to offer it for a nominal fee. The extender is a 5” 3D printed bracket that matches our existing bracket and extends to the end of the shooter lane.

All new brackets purchased will include the main piece and the extender and we are only raising the price by $1 to $16 plus actual shipping cost. If you already purchased a shooter lane bracket from us, you can buy just the extender for $1 plus actual shipping cost. It has been a 100% fix for me as shown in the video.

If you want to print the file for free, here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYzeb2omf9Frx4iMe-5HguZLo-q6pARn/view?usp=drivesdk

Video of the fix:
https://share.icloud.com/photos/04c1XWpC5WU0OGcXdEfTwojag

Link to our website:
https://lermods.com/products/abe_flips-godzilla-pinball-shooter-lane-fix?variant=47130840662338

IMG_0603 (resized).jpegIMG_0603 (resized).jpegIMG_0606 (resized).jpegIMG_0606 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#4954 5 months ago

New batch of oxygen destroyers now available. Limited current run of 8 (7 left).

https://lermods.com/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-oxygen-destroyer-od-mod

IMG_0679 (resized).jpegIMG_0679 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#5024 3 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

New batch of oxygen destroyers now available. Limited current run of 8 (7 left).
https://lermods.com/products/godzilla-pinball-interactive-oxygen-destroyer-od-mod
[quoted image]

Another batch now ready…11 left in this run.

#5045 3 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Total newb here and stymied by what I would expect to be a simple cabinet lighting mod from Mezel Mods I got for Christmas. The instructions online aren't too useful for a first timer, so please, look at my kit. I assume the long black and red wire on the left goes to the power in the back box. But where does the fuse section, also black and red, on the right of the pic get attached? I can't figure it out and it would seem an important segment. (not shown are the led strips)
[quoted image]

What game is this for? Have you tried to contact them?

If it’s for a spike came, it Looks like that white connector on right goes to the coindoor board somewhere. Does the clear connector on left plug into the clear connector on the right? I’d be surprised if their instructions don't show or state the connections. Spike games do not have a connection for the clear 2 pin connector on the left or clear 2 pin connector on the right.

#5047 3 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Godzilla Premium. The instructions only shows what comes in the kit and where to connect to the backbox, not visually WHAT should be connected. Honestly, the instructions are almost worthless to the uninitiated.I have reached out to them, just thought this might be faster. I'm sure for 99% of the people here, this is a ridiculously simple thing.

Something isn’t right, there are no connectors in your pic for the backbox and it looks like you might have a spike 1 kit. I know Mezelmods utilizes power adapters to plug into the backbox at times, but I’m not sure if that is relevant here. You should definitely reach out to them and they will take care of you. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

#5052 3 months ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

If this is for your Godzilla then no that connector will not plug into the backbox ....that connector is for the older spike games
[quoted image]

That connector is for SAM games, not spike.

#5056 3 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Sorry, but when you refer to "that connector", which one are you referencing? If you mean the part you posted on post #5051, I think the clear end plugs into the back box as shown in the first pic here. The part in question is a fused cable shown here:

The clear plug does not plug into the cpu, spike games do not use that type of connector. The white connector on the fused cable as I mentioned earlier, likely plugs into the coindoor board. Please contact Mezelmods because you either have the wrong kit or are missing something. Only thing I can think of is the diagram below. I can’t tell if those clear connectors fit together or if they are both female.

IMG_0357 (resized).jpegIMG_0357 (resized).jpeg
#5059 3 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Those clear connectors should connect together, and then it plugs into the node board in the cabinet. The fused piece is a dongle/adapter to connect to the node board. This is the SPIKE 1 version, but it works on SPIKE 2, as well, by plugging into the node board instead of the backbox.

That’s what my diagram shows, lol.

1 week later
#5082 3 months ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings, eyeamred2u - thanks for the post.
We've had calls from those with and without our amplifier reporting this issue.
I spoke with Joe about a year ago and did not get a sense that there is an understanding of the problem, a solution or a path to resolve the noise injection issue.
The theory is that the high voltage power supply is the source of the noise, and it is likely that the COB strips are acting as broadcast antennas because the noise changes (reduces) a bit if the lights are unplugged from the supply. Or, when the lights are unplugged the load reduction on the supply reduces the emission strength.
I recall seeing some images and noticing that the power supply did not have an FCC mark and while the RF emissions the inverter produces won't necessarily be a concern in other applications, both the factory Stern amplifier and the PinWoofer amplifier can be susceptible to them.
We've had limited success debugging this by repositioning the harness, the power inverter, providing heavily shielded audio cables and etc. without much success. There was one case where the noise became "acceptable" by adding a second ground loop isolator at the input of the PinWoofer amp so this is something you can try.
If you wanted to loop some ferrite cages around the leads to the lights you might be able to get some improvement. (You'll need many of them; at each end and every 12in, etc.)
Can you post some images of the supplied power inverter?

I thought power blades used el panels not cob. Is that not right? El wire inverters are notorious for creating interference. We were using them in our falcon mod, but switched to a different light source that produces zero interference. To be clear, I’m not saying anything bad about tilts product, just that el products can produce interference.

#5091 3 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Happy Friday! And a great day to be announcing the latest building in the Tokyo Neon lineup - "The Subway".

Thread going a bit nuts. Head on over there to join the crazy.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-subway-building-mod-tokyo-neon-3

Very nice!

#5108 3 months ago

We have 4 GZ eye shooter rods available. High quality resin cast.

https://lermods.com/collections/shooter-rods

IMG_0750 (resized).jpegIMG_0750 (resized).jpeg
#5118 87 days ago
Quoted from bsobie:

Needing Help.... I have a Maser Cannon Mod that has 2 wires that come off of it that hooks up to a GI light. I believe it would be better if it could be wired up to the Maser Cannon/Mystery light so when the Maser Cannon is Ready this Mod would light up at the same time. Under the playfield the Maser Cannon lights are controlled by a board. Would anyone have the know how to connect this Maser Cannon Mod to this specific light? I did reach out to the person who made this Mod but they weren't for sure how to go about connecting to this particular light or board. Thank You for the help!....... Brock

Our oxygen destroyer and Godzilla with illuminated trains both utilize an optical sensor to trigger off specific inserts (train insert and OD insert). I’m almost certain it could easily be applied to your mod. Pm me if you want some help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.