IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyhonda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1304 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

OD parts are being cast. Chrome next
[quoted image]

Will you be selling these?

1 month later
#1568 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

In the last few days I've been testing the Spike2 compatibility of my Lollypops board in my Godzilla Premium.
3 x LED/Sensor combinations:
1. Lolly LED Ring in Jazzbouche 's UFO mod, triggered by the pop switch
2. Single Lolly post light in left sling, triggered by sling switch
3. Single Lolly post light in right sling, triggered by sling switch
This leaves one port free - probably to implement sirlonzelot 's awesome backbox lighting.

More info at https://stumblorpinball.com/products/lolp

Very cool, but very pricey. Wow.

#1578 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipado:

Hi guys,
Do you know how long it takes to get a speakerlightkit for a building in flame?
It’s been 3months of no show and the support teams is rather rude and unfriendly… I suppose they face a high demand but they are not really caring of customers.

When you purchase Doug’s flame speaker light kit, it clearly states that it will take awhile to receive. I know he’s extremely backed up. He’s pretty blunt with letting you know about the delays.

#1585 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

I mean to be fair, Doug set the expectations and I saw this on his site when I ordered the kit. They look awesome and can’t wait to get them, but I read this and knew what I was signing up for. I mean Stern and some distributors are not even that upfront getting a pin.
To put that up on his site makes me wonder how many times he was answering the same question.
[quoted image]

Yeah, a tad bit abrasive. Lol.

#1603 1 year ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

I know this is basic, but I purchased a set of slingshot and return lane plastic protectors from a fella on Ebay and am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for exactly what needs to be removed and what doesn't in order to install those? I realized as I started doing it last night that I might have to remove the wire rails entirely in order to install the slingshot protectors. Sounds like a pain!

It should take you 10 minutes tops to install. Pinball can be way harder than that my friend.

1 month later
#2109 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

How I attached the horn mod. Full disclosure, I have limited pinball electronic knowledge so I used an accessory power supply board from pinball life. I would assume but haven't verified that you could skip the accessory power board and tie directly to cn11(ticket dispenser) with a .100" 5 pin connector. The benefits of the board are that it is double fused (protects your machine from your mods and your mods from your machine) and has connections for up to six mods. I will be adding more in the future so this was the right solution for me.
Let's get started, Mount the auxiliary power supply board directly under the cabinet node board as per the manufacturers instructions. Real simple four screws and two wire harnesses to swap. The horn comes pre-wired from the factory with a yellow,black and red wire leading from the housing and a mechanical switch. Using a three pin molex connector attach the black (ground) to the top (pointy end) of the connector. Attach the red and another wire of the same gauge (approximately 3 ft long) to the lower or flat end of the connector. Solder the end of that wire to one lug of the mechanical switch(doesn't matter which lug), solder the yellow lead from the horn to the other lug on the switch. Attach the molex connector to any of the four available spots on the accessory board.
To attach the switch we will be using the center coin slot. You'll need to temporarily remove the plastic lamp and clip that luminates the coin reject button. On the coinmeck assembly just under where you removed the lamp you will find two holes that run through the mechanism. We will be using the top hole closest to the coin door and a zip tie, the largest you have available that fits comfortably through the hole. There is a lock adjuster nut on the button that came with the horn, you want to tighten that up enough to leave a channel just wide enough for your zip tie. Run the zip tie through the hole and secure the button using the channel as your guide. You'll want to pull this extremely tight but check your alignment as you're doing so by depressing your coin return button. When set up correctly, your coin return mechanism should be pushing the red button all the way in when you're at your end of stroke with it. Reattach your lamp clip, it will have to ride up a little further on the assembly.Now you can mount the horn under the cabinet node making sure to leave room so you can adjust the angle of the horn without making contact with any electronics. Now clean up all your loose wires with zip ties being sure to leave enough slack to comfortably open your coin door paying close attention to not interfere with your coin door switch. There, easy peasy, power it up push the button and enjoy.
https://www.boomblasters.com/product/godzilla-roar-sounds-car-horn/
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Could you post a video of this in action? What triggers the horn sound and also curious what it sounds like. Thank you!!

3 weeks later
#2384 1 year ago

Got this topper idea from other pinsiders. Just installed mine. I used 4 blue post lights, 1 fire and 1 white underneath the figures. I also have spot lights pointing at the topper from both sides. I included an L bracket on the back to give it support.

3443834C-14B8-4471-9C39-8783298B120B (resized).jpeg3443834C-14B8-4471-9C39-8783298B120B (resized).jpegD0DDF4B3-BBAB-45B4-BE0E-A447F5E62B12 (resized).jpegD0DDF4B3-BBAB-45B4-BE0E-A447F5E62B12 (resized).jpegF0AABEEF-D627-4DA2-8413-78953536CD9E (resized).jpegF0AABEEF-D627-4DA2-8413-78953536CD9E (resized).jpeg739EE37B-C701-4956-BFE8-FE4F7EB3B851 (resized).jpeg739EE37B-C701-4956-BFE8-FE4F7EB3B851 (resized).jpeg
#2399 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Hope to be finishing my topper off this weekend .
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are both the figures I used.

4 weeks later
#2634 1 year ago

I didn’t end up installing my oxygen destroyer mod. First come, first serve for $125 plus shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

SOLD

1 month later
#2944 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

I have some extension arms for Oxygen Destroyer if any one would like one.
[quoted image]

What’s the price on those?

6 months later
#3988 12 months ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Not really....though I did chuckle when I put them in my game and my friend saw them side by side and laughed and didn't believe that was actually the light kit they have been selling.
I really just wish they would be decent people, stick to their "word" and stop selling knock-offs of my products that they had made from copying my ideas and light frame designs.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Doug,
Do you have patents? If so, they should stand up and you could get people to stop selling. If not, unfortunately, anybody can copy your design. Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyhonda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=jimmyhonda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.