IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 2 years ago

Very cool Art and credit for making it from the ground up. There’s alot of cheaply made
oxygen destroyers on eBay that some would stick an LED in and call it a day.

3 weeks later
#118 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I now have a Special Launch Edition version of the Tibetan Breeze kit for Godzilla available.
This is a 3 flipper kit, which is unusual for Spike since I just do the 2 flipper plus an add-on kit normally due to the right/left orientation for the 3rd flipper being specific to each machine. It also has custom translucent green brackets with a rippled/scaly back for the fan guard. It's in the pinmonk store here:
https://pinmonk.com/products/tibetan-breeze-v1-5-spike-3-flipper-coil-cooling-kit-special-launch-edition
This kit also has an extra power connector left over that will work with the forthcoming magnet cooler that will be sold separately as an option.
The normal Spike red 2 flipper Tibetan breeze kits also work and will be the standard once this Special Launch Edition is over.

Vic other than the colour is there any difference? Looks like the feet area is a slightly different shape to the regular red kits? Curious as these might fit my Mando better. Thanks dude.

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I just made my 1st official PinMonk purchase! Thanks for making these available.

Brilliant kits! Made a huge difference to my AIQLE.

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

"Stern Modzilla Thread".

I think you almost knocked it out the park, that would be a perfect title.

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

My son's saucer mod on the actual game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Now that’s a mod!
Fits the theme and art style perfectly, like others have said do a little processing on it to smoothen it out and being in some more detail and it would be perfection!

#153 2 years ago

I gotto ask, why are versions of Godzilla from the new movie being used or offered up as mods? The whole game is based around Toho Godzilla not Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse.

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Any chance of doing a classic Godzilla print? While the modern design here looks OK I would love to have the classic.
Edit: I see Sleal explained above.

tdiddy mentions a couple of posts above that his modern Godzilla is just for scaling and they are working on a game/Toho accurate one.

Which is great because I can’t stand mods that don’t look factory, having a modern Godzilla in a game based on classic Godzilla is just lazy and would drive my OCD off the charts.

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Just a quick update, I wanted to throw some paint on the build to give everyone an idea where it's headed. Final version will have tracks on it, it will be led underlit and the left pier will be a little bigger with full detail on both sides.
**** the godzilla I was using was for scaling for my bridge and building..... I plan on going alot larger and Toho accurate.....as best as we can get atleat****

Looks great dude, brick foundations are a nice touch. Looking forward to seeing your Godzilla too.

#173 2 years ago

Yeah it’s gotto have the lighter text, that blue will be impossible to read in the back.

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

One more day and I can start size fitting stuff! I split up the UFO's parts that will not be painted and yeah, its a lot cleaner to paint the main body. I'm waiting till I'm done using the grey resin before seeing how the clear domes at top/bottom look. Since the bumper LED uses 4 or 5 colors (green, blue, white, red are the ones I noticed), I'll need to test out where to keep that color changing LED, either on the base that supports the saucer or within the ufo itself.
My scaling messed up and printed this grey Godzilla at 5" instead of 6" and I'm not even sure on the clearance or height of the original toy. If someone can take or has a quick measurement, would be greatly appreciated else I can wait a little longer. Would like to have something more closely matching the size ready to throw in there when I have the pin up. I'm debating on digitizing and scaling down the tan one I have (its at 7.5"). Between the two, which one do you guys like more? I know the head on the grey one will look more detailed blown up 20-30% than what it currently sized at.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Tan looks phenomenal and easily the best Godzilla mod being offered, still don’t understand those offering one from Kong Vs Godzilla other than it’s an off the shelf toy that’s cheap and quick to mod. This looks exactly what the game deserves!

Saucer also looks amazing look forward to seeing your progress on these dude.

#242 2 years ago

Finalising a design for a brushed aluminium laser cut action button plate.

9E7723EC-F1F8-4F22-99B8-37F8593C570C (resized).jpeg9E7723EC-F1F8-4F22-99B8-37F8593C570C (resized).jpegC33822F7-7E3F-49DC-955C-B9FB6E89C3EC (resized).jpegC33822F7-7E3F-49DC-955C-B9FB6E89C3EC (resized).jpeg
#251 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

No offense intended but why the Legendary versions?

Placemaker just to get the design finalised while another is drawn up, Mecha silhouette came from a couple of photos of the 74 (I think) mecha. Not a tonne of material from the classics offering up a clean side profile.

Edit: although Vic has offered up a beauty!

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Lol, pot meet kettle.

Looks like your replies are as quick to the market as your mods

Read the above and coming from the king of lazy mods I’m honoured

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think this is the mecha-godzilla profile from the same era as the game's one (needs the full tail, though)...
[quoted image]

Thanks Vic I could not find an existing mech silhouette while I was looking.

My reference points where below.

192EC217-852E-4526-9301-40447704319D (resized).jpeg192EC217-852E-4526-9301-40447704319D (resized).jpegAE50EB83-064B-4172-BEF2-D653955A8E76 (resized).jpegAE50EB83-064B-4172-BEF2-D653955A8E76 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#438 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Yet, someone like myself… Says, “wow another high quality mod from The Art of Pinball. I’m In!”

As they say there’s a sucker born every minute

#468 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I know it's a mod of most my existing armor but I added new side armor and a holographic powdercoat that complements all of the playfield colors very well IMO.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any chance of full shots? Snowing entire cabinet. Did you post a video of this on YouTube? Or was that someone else? Saw a chameleon armour job done for Godzilla on YouTube looked great.

#504 2 years ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

Just wanted to give tdiddy a shout out on his tesla mod. You guys did a great job with these! [quoted image]

Did the same recently, diddys stuff is very nice, he seems to take the time others don’t to process his prints and get the finish on them really nice. Voted him for a TWIPY I was that impressed.

1 week later
#565 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

godzilla flame mod, interactive

Are you selling these? Could they be done in blue?

2 weeks later
#609 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

It kind of bothered me that the plastics around the Mechanogodzilla were printed to look like metal but weren't actually metal. I laser cut a few pieces stainless steel pieces and I like the look of this better. It is the type of thing I could make (maybe even a slightly better version now that I have done it once) if there was interest. Would probably need to sell it for about $30 a set.
[quoted image]

Wow that looks great, super simple but massively effective, I like this a lot more than Liors, he’s getting a run for his money with Godzilla mods, saucer is better than his and now this is better than his, Godzilla has brought out the best in a lot of creative people.

1 week later
#671 2 years ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

For those contemplating the Mezel buildings. Here’s me LE with everything thus far. Also, just for fun a new sticker to cover the warning and my own shooter rod - I’m new to this and have zero design skills but thought I’d share.

Does the subway building look better in person? That bright yellow seems to stand out alot in photos, doesn’t fit in as well as the others.

#687 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

This is our Godzilla building mod for the Pro version. This model is from our new "Signature Line" this line will be for our utmost detailed models, these models will have a number plate for the release number, on the building it will be the address plate, i.e.1001, more info to follow tomorrow.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely brilliant

Any plans for a Prem/LE version?

#697 2 years ago
Quoted from Flare:

Anyone else improved on Lermods Tesla Coil mod?
[quoted image]

tdiddy has the best Tesla mod imo and his 3D prints are always processed and smoothed so their finish is first rate!

1 month later
#1048 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Chris at Cointaker never disappoints with his attention to detail on backbox kits.
[quoted image]

What’s it look like with translite in?

#1070 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

This one doesn't stick out as much[quoted image]

It does, no idea why anyone would swap out a ZY translite for anything but another ZY translite.

#1073 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Already have Tesla towers and 1956 Godzilla. Just added Sleal16 ufo. Looks fantastic ! Recommend. Great price too. [quoted image]

That looks as good as liors and for less than what, half the price? amazing!

#1105 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Man; Now I want a stern official door magnet that completes Jeremy’s art on the cabinet, rather than some other random image.

Pretty sure that coin door and lockbar mod is using Zombie Yeti artwork stuck on a generic building background.

#1110 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

If you like that contour, but want an accent, you might like some of the options from Super Skill Shot Shooters, cheers...
[quoted image]

What’s up with your shooter housing? Looks like it’s got some sort of hand cut acrylic block on it? Never seen that before.

1 week later
#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

It is refreshing to hear this from you being a fellow pinsider and not an enemy as others have treated me due to this project.

This was disappointing to read, ignore the haters buddy, it’s most likely jealousy due to the quality and craftsmanship your mod has.

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Sad also that I know exactly who you are talking about. Not a great way to get customers.

Name and shame I say! Anyone giving someone shit for simply making a better mod than theirs deserves to loose business!

#1152 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Man, the pitchforks are out, pinside can be so nasty some times. People really reveal a lot about their character or lack thereof with their posts.
Sorry to disappoint you since you seem to be inferring it’s me as we are the only one making an OD, but it’s not me and I don’t see anywhere in this thread where anyone said anything negative. Strummy and I have only had positive interactions.
I've said it before and will say it again. There is nothing wrong with people making competing mods, it's good to have choices and competition makes us all push harder.

Not sure how I inferred it was you, pretty sure I have seen you compliment Strummys version more than once, so again I am not even sure why you would be worried it was you.

I simply said name and shame whoever is giving Strummy shit as it sounds like it’s being done on the sly and that shouldn’t be acceptable here and as a community we can stomp that stuff out fast if it means someone will loose business from it.

Which leads into your last sentence which I couldn’t agree with more, competing mods is the absolute best option for everyone, as one version might not be for one person but it might be perfect for the next.

#1169 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Then it would look factory!

Genuinely made me LOL

1 month later
#1436 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Two amazing designs and approaches to art under the glass, just showing for comparison for those interested, I love both of these
[quoted image]

Who’s is who’s sleals on the left and who’s on the right

1 week later
#1478 1 year ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Sold my AOP versions https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134103
Looking forward to getting a set of Sleal's ones

Give us your feedback when you get sleals in hand. I certainly think sleals are the ones to go for but I haven’t seen AOP in hand curious on your thoughts mate.

#1493 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

A little Interactive Mod[quoted image]

Not normally a fan of backbox lighting mods especially those multi coloured ones but this is brilliant. Can it be designed and sold for the premium and the pro translite?

#1544 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Here you have an idea how it looks in gameplay

You need to sell these as kits

#1549 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Last I checked these kits were only available in Europe. The seller won't ship to the united states. Bummer.

Hopefully he will ship to the U.K. if so I don’t mind forwarding on a few.

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Been getting a lot of interest around this today, which is awesome. As a result I've been exploring the possibility of putting a kit together, which would include..
1 x Lollypops controller board (runs the LEDs and the sensors)
1 x Jazzbouche UFO mod with RGB LED ring
2 x Lolly RGB starpost lights (slings)
1 x RGB LED strip and channel for the backbox
1 x backbox bracket to mount the LED strip lighting.
All the necessary extenders, sensor cables etc
In a nutshell this would give you an interactive lit UFO, interactive sling postlights, and an interactive godzilla breath in the backbox. By 'interactive' I mean that the patterns are triggered by in game switches. You could tie the backbox atomic breath pattern to whichever switch you wanted - I've been using the bridge newton ball which works well. The Lollypops has a 'fire' pattern which I'm guessing is the same algo used by the CIRI and by the DugFreez flamin' speaker lights (its an open source algo).
The intension is to make the backbox bracket compatible with all versions (ie, whichever direction the atomic breath is pointing).
Of course, I haven't spoken directly to jazz about this yet, but he's an easy going fella. details details!

Awesome news! And for anyone that’s not aware stumblor creates amazing stuff!

#1573 1 year ago

Has anyone lit Mecha’s eyes on a Prem/LE?

1 week later
#1660 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

That looks great. I think I might like that more than the fire effect.

I go with the LE speakers on all my pins if they ain’t LEs but those flamin speaker lights are next level and so theme specific they are a must have!

#1710 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The GZ burning train mod is done and we will make these available on demand. If you want one, please reach out to me. It is interactive with the train insert...I can also offer a version where the lights are always on. The price is $199 shipped. The trains are a significant amount of labor and the GZ itself is pretty expensive. This is a collaboration with toyotaboy.

You could grab and use the Bandai 1954 vinyl figure or the SDCC Godzilla2000 figure both are super cheap and are practically identical to the one your using, give or take what size/scale your using, plus they don’t have the cannabis mashed eyes hope either of those are of use.

#1724 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffpin64:

DavisAZ - more detail here about the Maser mod. Link to ebay for it as well. One left.
This is 2004 TOHO Godzilla Machine Chronicles VER1.5
ebay.com link: itm

Does it light up?

#1737 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I actually have made one. I was worried about stocking too many versions and didn’t think it would be as popular. Anyway, ask and you will receive:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/06937-godzilla-prem-le-suspension-bridge

Now that’s nice! Finally a bridge mod I like, will definitely grab one of these.

#1751 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Lior has made a bridge for Godzilla Premium/LE owners. I thought i'd share.
Here is his website link to purchase it.
My honest opinions on it, it looks good but I actually like the color of the original. This sticks out a bit more on the playfield as the game does have a bluish theme to it. Also you can see the crack on the bridge at rest more easily instead of the acrylic glass and that kinda bothers me a bit.
I know my opinion might be of the minority and others will like it so I wanted to share this with all of you.
[quoted image]

Now you have mentioned it I can’t unsee it, your 100% correct the colour tone of it is all wrong, more silver/blue tones would have been ideal and made it fit perfectly.

Personally I think the Lior stuff is getting a little too over priced and all this limited edition stuff has put me off a little.

#1779 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thoughts on the Wizard Mod side blades? Not too impressed with the Stern version. Like to get mods in advance of my game showing up one day. Thanks![quoted image]

If it’s a choice between these or sterns, it’s sterns all day and twice on a Sunday for me.

Both have monster design but sterns matches the colours and artwork of the playfield as they are done by ZY, the ones you posted seem to have used various ZY assets and photoshopped them in a collage.

#1793 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

That awful feeling when an errand ball ruins a great mod…

Looks like Godzilla smashed up your game, keep it in for realism

#1799 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Awesome! I actually have some of this stuff, so I’ll give that a try.
It’s been a trying month to say the least. A few weeks ago I noticed my clear coat was cracking around the magnet area, so much so it was actually peeling up the art work underneath! Used this CA glue to fill the area and press it back down then put a Mylar patch on top. So far it seems to be working perfectly. You can still see the damage if you’re looking straight down on it with a spotlight but overall it was an impressive fix! And yes, Stern is sending me a new playfield but I doubt I’ll use it unless things worsen.

Sorry to see that dude but glad to hear Stern at least sent you a replacement playfield.

Anyone else had any damage around the magnet? First I have seen.

#1833 1 year ago

Cool maybe slow it down just a fraction, think it’s a little too quick currently.

2 weeks later
#2074 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

maybe its a preference thing, but i took those two cutout circles and lined em up and stuck them back on there! (partially because i wasn't perfectly aligned and it was off center)

I’ve heard others do that, I’ve always left the bolts exposed myself but nice to have the choice.

#2134 1 year ago

So I have a prototype to try out and it’s even better in hand! The quality is absolutely first class this is not your typical off the shelf mod with a couple of LEDs glued into it.

Easy enough install and once it’s up and running the customisation direct from your phone or tablet (whatever you connect to it with) is pretty much endless!

You can make it as simple to understand as the factory sign or set the light show so the sign goes nuts when you have battle, power up or ally qualified or active.

Looks bloody lovely when your games powered off too.

1F96D531-05C6-4F2A-B913-1AF031933A54 (resized).jpeg1F96D531-05C6-4F2A-B913-1AF031933A54 (resized).jpeg4066AF1F-2091-4C4E-9207-F5231606D122 (resized).jpeg4066AF1F-2091-4C4E-9207-F5231606D122 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#2410 1 year ago

What is everyone’s opinion on the best replacement Godzilla? Sleal16 one looks great.

#2436 1 year ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

WTF......cover it with a piece of mylar.
Someone in the Stern factory maybe was drunk.
No quality check was made by them.....

It likely was checked but deemed acceptable as the game is still fully functional and 100%

But no way I would be happy with that, the art has chipped around the hole, you can see it if you zoom in a little. It would drive my OCD nuts, hope you get a replacement playfield at the very minimum.

1 week later
#2561 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

For you, perhaps. Me? I expect all original parts and will not pay as much if anything is missing. An OEM plastic set (the only way to get that part) runs about $300, if you can find it. That's about what I'd discount for a missing plastic on purchase. YMMV.

At the rate Stumblor is selling neon signs if a GZ doesn’t have one of those it will be worth less

1 week later
#2623 1 year ago

Yeah the artwork on those power blades is lazy and overall looks shit, it couldn’t be more of a polar opposite to Yetis artwork, junk!

1 week later
#2696 1 year ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Can’t decide , which one would look better behind the bridge ? [quoted image]

One on the right, the one on the left looks like Godzilla flew over to Turkey and had his teeth done!

C4B9BB2B-E559-4BFC-922D-07E4506F2DF2 (resized).jpegC4B9BB2B-E559-4BFC-922D-07E4506F2DF2 (resized).jpeg

#2700 1 year ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

Started working on these as a pet project this year and finally decided to post these in the pinside shop this week. The box of prototypes and failed prints in my office shows how much testing and work went into getting these right. If interested, they are up in the shop.
[quoted image]

Very cool, can you do these do they are clear??

3 weeks later
#2923 1 year ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Just done with custom Godzilla skin powder job….really love modding this game
Excuse the mess in the background….other games torn down to powder

Awesome job what colour did you use?

#2928 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

The prevailing rumor/theory is that they aren't making them because they use node boards, and node board supply is limited. Every 5-6? Toppers is one more pin they can't make or another Insider connected. Insider connected probably less profitable? But it's a big part of their strategy so I figure they prefer to get those out there instead of toppers.
I just wish someone would come up with a cool 3rd party topper.. so many people are waiting!!

They might be pushing them back to make games like you said above but Stern will make them at some point, toppers have a huge profit margin for Stern and Gary needs to plump up his retirement fund.

#2930 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Where did you get the Mechagodzilla?

Looks OEM, Marco did have factory OEM mechas for sale.

#2960 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Saucer , Turntable and Mechagodzilla Mod , all done with ciri´s great board

Very cool but is there anyway to slow down the spinning/rpm? It’s almost so fast you loose some of the effect, at least through video.

Was the UFO lightshow programmed by Dwight, that’s blinding but awesome

1 week later
#3061 1 year ago

Looks to be out of clear parts according to the notes when you use the configuration tool.

3 weeks later
#3246 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:High end mods is considering shooter rods. Any preferences that you guys might like?
Waiting on some parts to fulfill current and new orders for oxygen destroyers. Shouldn't be long at all. Thank you all for the kind words.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Also considering a sick Maser Canon.

Saw one of these in person this week, stunning craftsmanship ship the finish was flawless, an awesome mod.

2 weeks later
#3372 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Davey has an upcoming kit that will include an LED strip for Godzilla's breath on the translite. His stuff is amazing but there might be a bit of a wait given the signup list. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-lolly-ufo-mod-kit

I’ve seen the protos and its the best solution and it’s not even close.

1 week later
#3416 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

ANyone ever order this Drake Building since Diddy's is no longer available?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1326080708/raiden-mods-stern-godzilla-pinball-main

Don’t know anyone that’s brought it but it does look cool with the interactive ufo

4 weeks later
#3556 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I love it. Yeah, the price is a bit high I guess, but IMHO, i really don't think it is for all the work that was put into it, and it's beautiful. I can't imagine not having it now that I have one. For as many as Davey has sold already, I'm guessing the price isn't deterring to many GZ owners. Mods these days aren't cheap, neither are pins, so i'd say get on the waitlist

Is the price really that high? I ask that out of genuine curiosity. When you’ve got mods that are a 10 dollar figure with a couple LEDs stuck in them priced at 100-120 dollars.

Is a product that’s fully custom inside and out really that bad at 80-100 bucks more?

The beauty of all the mods offered is there’s something for everyone, everyone’s tastes, standards etc but we do seem to have lost perspective on mods a little as a community.

Another truly amazing mod for Godzilla is the atomic Godzilla mod, the things a work of art in hand, I received a prototype this week to test fit and install and it blew me away out of the box.

#3558 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Haven't seen one in person but I think I "need" one

Shit sorry Strummy. Should have mentioned your oxygen destroyer as another example of custom/crafted from the ground up mods, I saw your mod in person the other day at my buddies house and it’s stunning!

Atomic Godzilla https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod

#3570 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I checked the key posts - there's none.
IS there a concensus on the best "bang for your buck" Xillien ship pop bumper replacement?
There's been a few made, i've searched a few sites. Can't seem to pick, but if there's a compiled list on a post i'd love to see it.?
Thanks aLL!

Jazzbouche made one I believe using stumblor board for all kinds of crazy light show.

#3584 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Not knocking your saucer, anything is an improvement over the stern plastic. The problem I have with a lot of 3D prints are the telltale signs and lines.Sleal's arrives sanded and painted for a more finished and polished look imo.
[quoted image]

Sleals is 3D printed? Never knew that because he’s processed it so well bravo to him looks great!

#3599 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Anyone know where to get these figures with th illuminated heat ray?
[quoted image]

Check out the atomic Godzilla mod, it doesn’t have the heat ray but it’s amazing! Tail, spines, eyes and mouth all light up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod

1 week later
#3644 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I saw this animated Grogu project for Mandalorian here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grogu-modding-thread/ and started wondering about controlling a toy similarly in Godzilla.
Anyone know of an animatronic Godzilla toy? I did some searching and didn't find anything that looked promising.

I don’t think anything will top Jazzbouche Atomic Godzilla for the look alone it’s a winner, add in the interactive spines and atomic breath, it’s perfect. We just need him to make a King Gadorah.

1 week later
#3679 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Just letting you guys know that we haven't let this idea go. It's been a long process. The Japanese writing is accurate
[quoted image]

Maser Cannon? You going all metal/pewter/chrome with this one?

#3682 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

That's the plan

Awesome! Keen to see this one when it’a ready.

2 weeks later
#3720 1 year ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

I don't have a GZ yet, but hope to soon. Anybody know...what is the height of the current Godzilla figure in the game today and what is the maximum height of a figure you could put in it's place and just clear the glass?

If Sleal16 isn’t making anymore of his replacement Godzilla’s I highly recommend this one https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod

2 weeks later
#3812 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Well now that the building fiasco is behind me I can turn my attention towards dpannell 's animated Godzilla. I received it a few days ago and went ahead and trimmed up the dorsal spines and some of the excessive spikes, I also applied some apoxie sculpt to the neck area and the spine before a complete repaint. I managed to install it late last night but it is not hooked up yet. Hope to get to that this evening.The mod seems solid and well built. I can't wait to see this in action.

The repaint really finishes this off and blends it seamlessly into the game, nice work and all Zilla needs is a naked woman mini figure riding on his back

1 week later
#3851 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I ended up with some wing type armor from HemiOrange09 and love the look on GZ
[quoted image]

Yeah what colour is that, it looks amazing!

1 month later
#4067 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I got the official shooter rod and stripped it. Had my daughter paint it to match the playfield art. Then clear coated it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s 100x better, Stern should have hired your daughter to do these the factory paint/finish is crap!

She’s done an awesome job on that, bravo!

#4070 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

maybe an epoxy dip would be the ulitmate clear coat? Hmmmm something to think about.

I think the paint job and clear coat above is all that’s needed, paint job looks a lot better than Sterns, a couple of these I’ve seen and plunged in hand didn’t even feel like they had any clear on them.

1 week later
#4123 11 months ago

That’s cool, did you use cotton wool? That’s often used in model making to create smoke and fire.

#4136 11 months ago

Curious which rods Strummy used as I’m developing a shooter rod for a couple of games.

I brought these https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-knobless-shooter-rod.html

#4142 11 months ago

Before I put anymore time into it, would there be much interest in a moving/collapsing bridge for the pro? That would shake and fall apart similar to the prem/le but in the pros case around the wireform.

1 week later
#4205 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Ordered this for mechazilla what do most people do to cover up the hole. Installing on a pro TIA
[quoted image]

Could always add a pinball to his belly

#4207 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

That's not a bad idea I could put it on the inside & hopefully with a bit of hot glue.

Or 3D print Godzillas hand and have it punching through Mechas stomach, add a few wires or something to his fist/hand.

Definitely a few cool things you could try.

#4233 11 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

The Maser is coming soon! Lots of tweaks to get this one right!

Bloody hell Steve that looks phenomenal!!

Put me down mate, amazing work buddy.

#4286 11 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I think the one thing everyone can agree on is that the stock Godzilla has to go, that thing is hideous. That's said, it comes down to personal choice and price points. Some people want screen accurate, some prefer ones that better represent the artwork on the machine, some could care less as long as it is affordably priced while others price is no object as long as it looks badass. So, to each their own, do some research and find the one that works for you. If it doesn't, circle it and move on and find the one that does. I've had my machine a year now and I'm on my third Godzilla. I had to change and alter it to my liking but couldn't be happier but who knows what the future brings. If a better version was to release tomorrow I probably wouldn't hesitate to jump ship.

Is that the movie Godzilla in your game?

#4288 11 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

No, the one pictured in game is a heavily modified version of dpannell animated Godzilla. The only version he was able to find that worked for his vision of movement was a millennia era of Godzilla. The piece is impressive, I love the movement and the light show but the extra long dorsal spikes and the muted gray and purple color scheme just didn't work for me. I cleaned up the sculpt and did a full repaint and was very pleased with the results.

Bloody predictive text, I ment to say is that the “moving” Godzilla, which it is. Not movie

Will drop you a pm mate as it is in fact the “moving” Godzilla, I wanted to ask about.

1 week later
#4353 10 months ago

The video does help, far better than Sterns own video but that heat ray effect could definitely be better and will likely get modded by most.

#4381 10 months ago

Rocking/shaking bridge for the pro..? Among a few other features

Would there be any interest from Pro owners?

#4418 10 months ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

The official Bond topper has never been available for individual sale. That probably would piss off a lot of people who dropped $18K+ on their 60th games. In fact Stern hasn't released any official accessories for any Bond game to my knowledge.

People have brought the Bond topper haven’t they? Pretty sure there was a limited first run or there will be, Stern have already said the topper is the same as the one on the 60th that will be available for the cornerstone.

GOAT mode in JP and Gem Mania in AIQ where both topper unlockable modes but eventually where released to all Insider Connected users, seems more like Stern are going for a timed exclusive with toppers, didn’t bother me with AIQ as I wanted the topper so wouldn’t bother me with Godzila if they released the mode to everyone in 6 months.

1 month later
#4654 8 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Looks smaller than the one that's on the premium.

Sterns is a custom sculpt and larger mate you are correct.

63AA92C1-5F8E-4639-AE6E-55D6CFDD76FD (resized).jpeg63AA92C1-5F8E-4639-AE6E-55D6CFDD76FD (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4677 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Well I couldn’t find an easy way to really hide them as I tried to first feed them into the slot before mounting the figure, but there wasn’t enough space so I just routed the wiring the best way I could but it’s still visible. I haven’t had any issues and it doesn’t get hit by the ball.
Perhaps lionelpo91 (the creator) has a better suggestion?

Eddie can you push the plastic down around the red flasher dome? Take a look at it and see how it’s connected to the plastic and if needed loosen the leg nearest the mechagodzilla figure to give you a little movement and feed it down that way, should be super clean and out of sight, not got a pro to confirm this on but those flasher domes are usually mounted the same way game to game.

#4682 8 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

Nice, just yesterday I was thinking how has no one modded up the maser cannon area yet outside of a couple 3D printed models. That area needs some more attention so I actually go for that shot.

High end is making an amazing maser cannon that looks stunning but as you said previously regarding the oxygen destroyer, higher pricing puts things at the bottom of your list and others probably feel the same.

Outside of 3D printing the price usually creeps up (a single part for one of my mods, would be 90% cheaper to 3D print compared to getting it professionally made) which is the beauty of Pinside, there’s usually a mod for everyone’s price point or quality requirements/preferences.

#4691 8 months ago
Quoted from Dragonfiredog:

How may I get on the list for the Maser Cannon? I sent an email to High End Mods about this. The design is dudically rippin'...............fo' sho' !!!!

All info and the list is here buddy, Steve (HighEndMods) is a great guy.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maser-canon-high-end-mods

#4694 8 months ago
Quoted from Dragonfiredog:

I've got a question for yall. What mod is the best replacement for the saucer pop bumper? I have the one from Lord of the Gameroom, and I love it. However, it is a bit too large(in my opinion) because it slightly obstructs my line of sight to the scoop shot. I'm just searching for an alternative. Thanks in advance for your input. Peace and blessings to all!

As Buckey says above the pinball life ufo saucer, which is from Hooked on Pinball is great value, it’s cast metal and chromed, looks stunning, especially if you have the Tokyo neon sign the lighting bounces off of it.

Jazzbouche and stumblor make an all singing and all dancing ufo, so if you want a ufo with some killer lighting effects that’s the one to go for, although I am not sure if it’s still in production.

I think it is Sleal16 who also makes a beautiful ufo, very much like Hooked on Pinballs from Pinball Life, except it’s a coloured white finish I think instead of chrome but equally as nice.

Not sure if there’s a couple others from Strummy (High End Mods) and one other pinsider whose name escapes me currently but certainly 3 of the best listed here imo.

#4698 8 months ago

If only the bridge on Godzilla was as cool

0497E96A-BAF6-4ACB-8B72-3FDEE5F7AAB4 (resized).jpeg0497E96A-BAF6-4ACB-8B72-3FDEE5F7AAB4 (resized).jpeg19D26130-E70B-449A-9229-0E759A7DD54D (resized).jpeg19D26130-E70B-449A-9229-0E759A7DD54D (resized).jpeg729AF476-EEA8-4405-A129-77E38AFF31E0 (resized).jpeg729AF476-EEA8-4405-A129-77E38AFF31E0 (resized).jpegB83C470F-43EE-49AF-9410-C907EE8D9D7E (resized).jpegB83C470F-43EE-49AF-9410-C907EE8D9D7E (resized).jpegBF6ED011-9713-476E-B451-4C47801A389E (resized).jpegBF6ED011-9713-476E-B451-4C47801A389E (resized).jpeg
#4708 8 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wow ,that’s quite the spectacle !

Looks great in game

Takes the fairly boring bridge to a whole new level of interaction and spectacle, then again anything powered by Stumblors tech looks spectacular

Reveal soon.

#4715 8 months ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

Need more British Mod invasion.

The Great British Mod Invasion, haha thats brilliant, we are super lucky that the small group of modders over here are all friends and throw ideas back and forth at each other.

Quoted from Baggerman:

put me on list right now... learned my lesson to be late to the party with these.. LOL

I will do the usual dedicated thread with a list that seems to give everyone a good chance to get in on things they want, just keep your eyes peeled as I’m currently doing runs of 100-150 max so I can move between projects, keeps it interesting.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wait just a second ,you’re doing a bridge w Davey ?

Yes a bridge has been in the works for a while, Davey as he has already stated publicly will be expanding the awesome Tokyo Neon line to all the back board buildings. Tokyo Neon 2 the noodle bar has already been revealed and pre order list made public some months back.

So I figured once Davey has made buildings for the backboard the bridge and centre Drake building are going to look a little boring and lonely. So the plan is to make the entire playfield have that Tokyo Neon district look and feel.

Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

yes he is…..
It was mentioned a month or so ago in one of Gonzo’s videos and I’ve been patiently waiting since lol.

Yeah I caught that and text after the episode aired he’s a cheeky one that Gonzo haha

#4720 8 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I like the detail of the UFO but it is missing the elevated rays that really pop with color changing RGBs. Someone should make a detailed UFO that is elevated with rays. I love my GOV UFO but like the detail of other ones.

The biggest problem with the UFO is there’s too many great choices for this one, at least 5 top choices.

2 weeks later
#4782 7 months ago
Quoted from OldMrD:

Pushing the red dome light down doesn’t give enough clearance, but it is easy enough to just unscrew. Looks much better with the wires fed that way. It is definitely much cleaner and hardly visible now. Thanks for the inspiration! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your welcome dude, it does look super clean going down there, probably worth someone making your post a key post!

#4783 7 months ago

Close to finally revealing the first interactive bridge for Godzilla Tōkyō Kō Renrakukyō aka Rainbow Bridge

1D509E1C-3156-41C3-B36E-529061BC672A.jpeg1D509E1C-3156-41C3-B36E-529061BC672A.jpeg77E90D4F-DAA1-4B83-BDE4-F1B84101417A.jpeg77E90D4F-DAA1-4B83-BDE4-F1B84101417A.jpeg1EFB33C6-446F-4A74-ADF6-B2DFDC067D47.jpeg1EFB33C6-446F-4A74-ADF6-B2DFDC067D47.jpeg

And a new central building for the Premium/LE
A8B2E439-6955-43B3-BC18-45BD2214415C.gifA8B2E439-6955-43B3-BC18-45BD2214415C.gif

#4799 7 months ago

Thank you appreciate the support. I’m trying to sort the bridge out and include a free pair of playfield lifters as they make working on the back of the bridge 10x easier!

2 weeks later
#4838 7 months ago

A little Sunday mod trivia

Pink, Purple and Red, what could be coming that has more than one head..?

627F9A8D-AB08-4E79-B387-224566549B81 (resized).jpeg627F9A8D-AB08-4E79-B387-224566549B81 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#4874 6 months ago

Hoping to have the interactive bridge revealed in the coming weeks along with a new Toto aka Drake building for the prem/le, the building will likely be revealed in stages roof then the sides due to complexity of the all the features I am trying to pack into this one, along with sculpted sides and a sculpt front.

#4883 6 months ago

A few delays with the wife in hospital and catching up on Bond mods but since I am finalising my bridge and Drake (Toho) building for the Prem/LE, I thought a little tease of what's coming might be a nice way to go into the weekend before Expo and to finally answer all the PMs I've had about it and the Drake (Toho) building.

This is not finished yet, more cables will be added back in to the design and a crashed train carriage will be crashing out from the lower levels (the orange twinkly shaped thing), which is all visible in my AWESOME paint mock up

I wanted to go all out on the design for the bridge and the upcoming Drake building and with a Stumblor board powering both mods they will be fully interactive and hopefully compliment the incredible Tokyo Neon mods from Davey which are nothing short of amazing!

The plan for the bridge is to fully light up and interactive with several features of the game and maybe one very cool existing mod so via lighting the bridge can appear to explode, be hit with atomic breath, set on fire and burn.

I will drop a tease for the Drake (Toho) building most likely Expo weekend as I still have a lot to do on the 3d sculpting before I want to reveal that.

image-9 (resized).pngimage-9 (resized).pngimage-8 (resized).pngimage-8 (resized).png

#4888 6 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Can I start the list right here?!?

I appreciate the support but no list just yet, it is coming up to Expo weekend so a few little teases seemed like the right time.

I will likely reveal the finalised Bridge tonight and roll out The Drake (Toho) building bit by bit, the roof along will have 3 main features and possibly an animated neon sign. The real tricky parts are the sculpted sides, especially the front panel that was a real PITA!

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I love this idea, but I'm a tad curious on the gandalf dong at the bottom of the bridge lol. So the colors will light up with the progressive modes there? The bridge looks really good..also wondering if it would be transluscent to help illuminate the different modes, or maybe I should just wait and see!

Everyone loves a little Gandalf dong, the colours do not mean anything, I just have a habit of running to my iPad and sketching, very badly mind you, MS Paint style over images/screenshots when an idea pops into may head, the colours are just a personal reference for me to add to each area. The orange Gandalf dong/twinkie shaped doodle is where a train carriage will be positioned so it appears to be crashing out of the lower levels of the bridge.

There is a lot of great bridges already out there so I wanted to create something completely different, so instead of the pristine finish like all the others I went with a completely destroyed asthetic, after all Godzilla, Mech and Ghidorah are all present and battling on the playfield. The bridge will be created out of a translucent material likely professionally manufactured like my previous mods then hand painted to allow light bleed on the upright towers, there will also be horizontal LEDs so when the bridge goes into an Atomic Breath pattern or fire pattern you will know about it, plus you can not have all this amazing Neon from Davey and then just a boring old bridge

Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

Atomic godzilla, the British invasion will be complete.
I hope your wife is doing well.

A Kaiju much bigger than Godzilla is coming and not from Britain :p

1 month later
#4976 5 months ago

While I finish off the production runs of my Bond mods and get a limited run of my Deadpool mod out I have been working on some stuff for Godzilla.

I have dropped a few hints previously and received a lot of pms asking about what is coming (thank you!).

Now things are finalised and test fitted (lighting to be tested on King Ghidorah) in the coming weeks prior to a full revel) a little tease seems appropriate.

Atomic King Ghidorah:

this was something I pestered my good friend Jazzbouche about but he was simply too busy, so with some guidance and input from Paul we now have a full on Kaiju battle under the glass.

50BD3AB7-D3F2-4BA2-8DCE-7CEE0CFFA661 (resized).jpeg50BD3AB7-D3F2-4BA2-8DCE-7CEE0CFFA661 (resized).jpeg54861885-448B-4C52-B327-ED8319B7198F (resized).jpeg54861885-448B-4C52-B327-ED8319B7198F (resized).jpeg

Next in line will be a fully interactive light up bridge, with various fire and explosion lighting affects powered just like Atomic Ghidorah by the awesome tech from the king of the modsters stumblor

0189D75A-8132-4BF6-BEE9-C71B67391949 (resized).png0189D75A-8132-4BF6-BEE9-C71B67391949 (resized).pngC2C237BB-95AF-41DA-977E-FF43F0AD9704 (resized).pngC2C237BB-95AF-41DA-977E-FF43F0AD9704 (resized).png

Last but not least and I will likely do this as a limited run as tdiddy already produces a kick ass Drake mod plus Tom and I have spoke in the background and I feel limiting this mod allows both versions to reach a sweet spot.

With that said we have the TOHO (aka Drake) Building with fully sculpted sides as well as a sculpted upper front portion - the roof portion I am tweaking still to ensure it’s packed with lighting, sculpted features and Godzilla themed Easter eggs hidden in the design.

79CB8390-A265-41B1-B788-89D484C1E960 (resized).png79CB8390-A265-41B1-B788-89D484C1E960 (resized).png

6E713979-0E46-4CE9-B52E-BFAACE48CE8A (resized).png6E713979-0E46-4CE9-B52E-BFAACE48CE8A (resized).pngA49D5098-715E-4A46-AD09-765C4721C40C (resized).pngA49D5098-715E-4A46-AD09-765C4721C40C (resized).png56AF02FE-A309-45BD-8037-9FA3950C2A9F (resized).jpeg56AF02FE-A309-45BD-8037-9FA3950C2A9F (resized).jpeg

Full reveals and lists will come shortly as each mod releases officially, more details to come. Now back to Bond…

1 week later
#4979 4 months ago
Quoted from marineman:

So many great mods for this game, and yet the big, cheap looking building in the middle (especially the Pro) has so few options. It looks like the option above has the multiple pathways, specifically for the Premium/LE. right?
Anyone working on anything new for the Pro building, by chance?

There are a lot more options for the Pro than the Prem/LE. Raiden mods does one of the best Pro buildings but it’s pricey but totally awesome.

tdiddy was doing a pro building not sure if he still is but that was fantastic too, they would be my top picks.

#4983 4 months ago
Quoted from marineman:

The Raiden one is fantastic, but I cannot justify $700 for a mod that doesn't add any technical function to a game. The $150 Mezel building seems to be the realistic option at $150. I'm also not sure the Diddy mod version is being made still, but maybe he'll chime in.

I didn’t realise it was that price, sorry buddy I didn’t look before recommending but Tom (Diddys) its equally as cool and it looks like Tom chimed in above with another run coming, well worth waiting on that mate, I’ve seen the pro building in person and it looks fantastic!

#4994 4 months ago

Atomic King Ghidorah and the Battle Damaged bridge test fitted. Drake building will be shown once painted up and I have the mechanical features of the roof finalised - tilting train carriage and neon signage.

ED99863B-5334-43EB-939B-0E33F7D7FC54 (resized).jpegED99863B-5334-43EB-939B-0E33F7D7FC54 (resized).jpeg
#5000 4 months ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

My Godzilla is waiting patiently for the Bridge. When will it be available? Where is the sign up list? Like many other mods that I am on a list somewhere and waiting for.

I am currently experimenting with paint applications for the bridge, it will have LEDs built into it vertically and horizontally, so the paint applications need to help diffuse the LEDs without blocking the light too much.

The bridge design is based on a real bridge in Tokyo, Rainbow Bridge - Tōkyō Kō Renrakukyō. I have been discussing this one with stumblor for quite some time. I wanted a bridge that was completely different to all the others available, so no copying the games factory plastics, it had to light up so it would feel cohesive with Daveys (Stumblors) awesome backboard buildings and neon sign. The plan is to get it to interactive with Jazzbouche Atomic Godzilla as that’s another must have awesome creation.

Currently the bridge has a resting phase and then with various triggers it will hopefully go into a fire light show, atomic breathe light patterns and hopefully a few other neat little tricks like an attach from Ghidorah, once the paint is perfect I’ll be sending the prototype to Stumblor so he can work his magic.

Some photos of the real bridge below and to give an idea how it will light in its rest phase, by default it will likely have a flicker in its rest pattern to add to the battle damaged aesthetics.

29E8AC18-00D5-4767-9EBB-61BD26178E74 (resized).jpeg29E8AC18-00D5-4767-9EBB-61BD26178E74 (resized).jpeg57BE2E5E-4772-4675-9E1A-D78E6DC82F8E (resized).jpeg57BE2E5E-4772-4675-9E1A-D78E6DC82F8E (resized).jpegB14F66E5-C838-4254-99A6-253B71043290 (resized).jpegB14F66E5-C838-4254-99A6-253B71043290 (resized).jpegBCB3B3A4-9CEC-432E-95B4-C61CEFCBB705 (resized).jpegBCB3B3A4-9CEC-432E-95B4-C61CEFCBB705 (resized).jpegCA3A00DC-7291-4914-8BF6-17BDCBA75893 (resized).jpegCA3A00DC-7291-4914-8BF6-17BDCBA75893 (resized).jpegE0C83A6B-1ED1-4080-BB42-EFBB6562A433 (resized).jpegE0C83A6B-1ED1-4080-BB42-EFBB6562A433 (resized).jpegF8029640-F15F-4592-8698-E7EEA908E271 (resized).jpegF8029640-F15F-4592-8698-E7EEA908E271 (resized).jpegFAD873A6-B9FD-42D4-8C1F-D1182F9B79E9 (resized).jpegFAD873A6-B9FD-42D4-8C1F-D1182F9B79E9 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#5130 85 days ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Did I miss the reveal of the bridge and building you teased a few months ago?

Just saw this, no you have not missed the reveals, currently a prototype of Godzilla mod #1 is with stumblor

Regarding the bridge it has been a little slower to roll out than originally planned not least because of my good ladies health issues but I wanted to give it a damaged aesthetic.

swinks did the original replication of the factory plastics and built them out into a 3D model based on a real Tokyo Bridge but the more I had it fitted in my game I realised the clean/pristine aesthetic was just missing something.

So a full sculpt to give it a battle damaged aesthetic was done my end, the additional delay after that has been getting a production material (home 3D prints just do not cut it) that provides the level of detail that is in the sculpt, has a high level of strength but more importantly has a set level of transparency to allow the lighting effects to display perfectly.

Should all be finalised within the next couple of weeks I hope, the current prototype light effects, especially the fire patterns look awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.