IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 2 years ago

Got my pro yesterday and it is amazing. Anybody need a mod beta tester?

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

My upcoming Flamin' SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Frames should fit pretty nicely with the Godzilla theme. I am also planning on having a skyline design available that mounts at the bottom of the speaker panel grill area. I had this planned even before seeing the end of ball total screen (which it matches really closely).
Here's a crap mock up picture, a pic of the end of ball total screen and a video of the Flamin' Frames in action.

I hope to have these listed by mid-November.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Count me in for the flames or the cityscape when you get them done. I need to order another set for my Deadpool as well.

3 weeks later
#261 2 years ago

Not crazy about those art blades. Seem blurry.

#263 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Time for a vision check up lol just kidding.

Yeah blurry probably isn’t the right term. Maybe just too busy. I like most of Tilts artblades. I own several but just not a fan of those sadly.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

I'll agree with you that these GameBlades don't scream "Godzilla". You really need to see them on the pin to appreciate them. I will install and upload more photos later in the day.

That will help thank you.

#281 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I hope to have these available on my website soon (next 2 - 3 weeks). I still need to decide on how I want to do the install instructions. They are very much like my Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit install, but with a couple of differences. Nothing really harder....just different. Then there is actually adding them to my website.
These also take more time to do than the normal testing and assembly that I have on my other light kits, but I expect it will go faster when I get accustom to doing them. I won't have a large stock of these built up in advance as I have been holding off a bit until I heard more reports back from the ones I have sent out, as well as putting a couple in myself at Expo and for local friends. Therefore, when I do get them listed on my site I will probably have a "May Delay Order" next to it. I'm not sure what the demand for these will be. As cool as the flames look....they are a bit limited as far as a games theme goes. Black Knight...obviously, Godzilla...yeah, Jurassic Park and Iron Maiden....ok. So I knew it wasn't anything everyone would want for every game, but I also know it looks pretty darn cool and many people would want it in theme fitting games. So it is just a bit more unsureness and speculation than I am accustomed to when rolling out a new item.
In any case...I hope to have them available soon as things have gone smoothly and without issue. I'm sure I will also make a long winded announcement post in its own thread when they are ready.
Thank you for your interest,
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

I saw these at Expo and will definitely be ordering a set. I also need a regular kit for my Deadpool that I have been putting off ordering until these are ready.

#306 2 years ago

So uh....anybody here offer 3D scanning services? Found a perfect Mechagodzilla but it is about an inch too big.

#314 2 years ago

That should fit in the back left. I think Mechagodzilla only has about 5.5 inches of clearance. Maybe a bit more. I am going to measure for sure tomorrow when I am at my location.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from TFK:

Here is our 10 piece Godzilla color guard protector set. Available soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What art blades are those?

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Where is the ufo pop bumper cover? Is anyone gonna make on that looks like in the game? I seen the shooter rod.
Magicchiz

This is what I have so far. Still tweaking it. I actually have the ufo tilted the opposite direction now, but forgot to take a picture. I obviously borrowed the idea, but wanted to see if I could learn to make something in Fusion and I had some ideas for improvements. I want to get to the point that I can cast the base in resin so it is clear and not obviously 3D printed.

IMG_2244 (resized).jpegIMG_2244 (resized).jpegIMG_2248 (resized).JPEGIMG_2248 (resized).JPEGIMG_2249 (resized).JPEGIMG_2249 (resized).JPEGIMG_2250 (resized).JPEGIMG_2250 (resized).JPEG
#365 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

That looks great! Would even look better with a translucent blue pop bumper body and skirt to match your UFO beam.

Thanks! The light is RGB, just happened to be blue when I took the picture.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So is the rgb color changing? Are you going to be selling this as a mod?

It’s just the regular light that is in the pop bumper, it is already RGB. Not sure on selling them yet. Still some work and figuring to do.

1 week later
#424 2 years ago

This is a Pro Model Mechagodzilla replacement I have been working on. It has taken a lot to get to this point and is not ready yet but is getting close. I do plan to figure out a way to sell them but I have to run through time and costs and such so it will be the new year before I am ready to sell them. Please do not PM me now for it for the UFO mod as I am not taking a list yet. I will post here when I am ready for that

It is 3D printed so it isn't perfect, but from 2 feet away it looks pretty good IMO.

Mecha1 (resized).jpgMecha1 (resized).jpgMecha2 (resized).jpgMecha2 (resized).jpgMecha3 (resized).jpgMecha3 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#560 2 years ago

I have a pro as well and have yet to see it get stuck on the upper loop like that. Interesting.

1 year later
#4319 10 months ago

Just a heads up. I have made a lot of 20 UFO pop bumper mods that are ready to ship. They have been out of stock for a while now. This will likely be the last run of these until at the very least later in the year.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1362-gov-s-mods/05578-godzilla-ufo-pop-bumper-mod
IMG_4192 (resized).jpegIMG_4192 (resized).jpeg

Pinside_shopitem_5578_0 (resized).jpgPinside_shopitem_5578_0 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=gov and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.