IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cashmoney.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

If we are going to get into putting powered things in a new Godzilla figure, how about blue frickin' laser that shoots out of his mouth onto the playfield.

laserbeams.giflaserbeams.gif
1 week later
#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Got my pro yesterday and it is amazing. Anybody need a mod beta tester?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b487787b3f3ac6db348fbe256a8765125ba12b9a-1633807752-1800"};
//]]>

Cliffy could use some pics and measurements of the shooter lane so we can get protectors going for that.

1 month later
#439 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yup! should be soon. If everything cures quickly enough, I will have my last visual test tonight. I did try out a different post processing method on the dome as well and its giving it a magnifying and clearer finish, so hoping it lets the brighter RGB colors shine through. Might have been fine as is, a little frosted, but this new one might work out better. We'll see...
For the size of the UFO and the single color coat, the mod will be 30+ shipping. Since I'm just ramping up on equipment/tools (and doing them on my free time), they will still be in slow production at about 10 made a week. As long as people dont mind waiting 1-3 weeks, depending on demand, I'll make them for as long as people want them until I reach completion on the next GZ project. Starting with this pop bumper, I'll make a new thread later tonight since I'll be sharing more stuff there and getting community feedback.
[quoted image]

Nice! That’s a super reasonable price for a great looking mod.

And I can wait to get mine lol. My Godzilla Prem won’t be here until March…

3 weeks later
#590 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Just got mine in, looks awesome! Feels even better going for saucers and instantly looks like it’s always been there. Excellent solution Sleal16 !
[quoted image]

I purchased the pearl white version from Sleal16 and it’s fantastic! Great quality and looks awesome.

Best $30 mod for Godzilla.

2 months later
#1017 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

It is Saturday night, I just checked lermods.com and the Oxygen Destroyer is now in stock! I ordered mine and got the order confirmation in a few moments. If you have been waiting, now is the time to order.

Thanks for the heads up! Just got one.

2 months later
#1633 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Seriously, that's your takeaway from that. I for one could care less how the tree grows above the bridge, I think the trees look cool. I have a number of mods ready to install when my gz premium arrives and have given a lot of thought to adding trees. I think it's interesting and inspiring. That said, the concern I have with that picture is what looks like planking to me on the playfield. My first new in the box was A Mando, I've had it less than a year. And aside from it being pitted as f***, it has now started to show evidence of planking. I've been told the playfield qualities are a crap shoot. Maybe you get a good one, maybe you don't. So for Godzilla I thought I would get a playfield protector to address the dimples, but now what's the point. A playfield protector isn't going to keep the playfield from planking so...WTF Stern. These machines aren't cheap, hell if you played 11 Grand for a car with a shiny finish, and if in less than a year that finish started to go south, you would feel like shit. Sorry, rant over, I just needed to vent.
Oh yeah, I think the trees are cool.
[quoted image]

Yeah that’s called ribbing and it’s completely normal.

#1707 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Time to announce something I've had in the pipelines for a while...
Godzilla "Tokyo Neon" sign mod
Thanks!

Wow! This looks amazing Davey! Finally something that looks like quality and is truly interactive. These are the types of mods this community needs, well done!

Count me in!

45EE3F17-D3A0-42C6-9477-65E997572094.gif45EE3F17-D3A0-42C6-9477-65E997572094.gif
3 weeks later
#1930 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Do you guy see much need for this? Looks like the game ships with metal protection on the scoop, on the shooter lane, and Mylar in the inlanes. What are the most vunerable places you guys are worried about?

The only metal protector is on the scoop for this game so you really don’t need to purchase an additional scoop protector.

There is no metal protector for the shooter lane, inlanes, and out hole drain. This is where I always instal cliffys because I put thousands of plays of my games so there would be a lot of wear there.

Does it affect game play if don’t install them? Nope. Does it help with piece of mind with I go to sell the game? You bet it does.

#1937 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

I've put cliffy slot protectors on games where the habitrail drops the ball directly on the switch. Are they really necessary for a switch that the ball just rolls over?

For piece of mind on a $9K game I like to this so!

#1952 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Has anyone done anything cool yet with the mothra plastic in the back? Replaced it with a cool mod or something? I’m not in love with the flat plastic but all the mothra toys I’ve found would be too big for the space.

Looks Pinball Life just added this Mothra mod to their website:

https://www.pinballlife.com/godzilla-sculpted-2-piece-mothra-figure-set.html

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#2071 1 year ago

Shoutout to Zombie Yeti and his amazing art blades! Normally I’m a mirror blade kind of guy, but these looking absolutely fantastic on GZ premium.

5839CB79-CA0A-442C-A3E3-1B7CC6831267 (resized).jpeg5839CB79-CA0A-442C-A3E3-1B7CC6831267 (resized).jpegE53C922C-84FD-4E69-8CB9-5D7263A1FEEB (resized).jpegE53C922C-84FD-4E69-8CB9-5D7263A1FEEB (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cashmoney.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=cashmoney and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.