IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider awassig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#946 2 years ago

Doug dont sweat it. I have a set of your flaming frames I ordered and I am just as excited as anyone to get them but hey these are hand made and you can't rush awesome. Im fine waiting to get my set.

Thanks for making them!

<Blackstone cite="#6795799">I haven't heard of anyone having a problem with the Flamin' Frames except you. When did I tell you it would be "several months"???
I don't have a list. You buy and wait or you don't buy. If you want them as soon as you order, you will have to wait until they are listed as IN STOCK. It's very simple and I am very clear about that on my website.
Thank you for reminding me why I should not and will no longer answer any questions about how long things might take to get delivered. I also don't appreciate you skewing things to "several months" when that is not what I said.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#974 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the details!!!! You rock

Quoted from Magicmike0:

awassig and anybody else replacing the stock figure with a Neca poster version figure.
The original stern factory screws were a direct replacement for this Neca “poster version” figure of Godzilla. Just remove the old figure and pull him out attached to the plastic platform he stands on. You may or may not have to remove all the screws I have in picture one to make it easier to get old figure out. No need to cut the zip tie old figures tail is under. It slips out once you take off enough plastics. Once you get the factory figure free’d up and out, you’ll see he’s attached to a plastic platform. It’s just a matter of taking the screws out of his feet and setting the new Neca figure in the same place on the platform and re-insert the screws. Keep in mind this is for a premium, so not sure if pro had the same plastics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1 month later
#1257 2 years ago

Looking for suggestions on powering mods for Godzilla. I've seen several solutions but being my first nib game I'm not wanting to damage any of the node boards. List of led mods I'll be running. Godzilla with lighted atomic breath, mechzilla with led lighted eyes, lermods Tesla mod, flaming frames, home made topper with burning building made with the insides of a flame bulb for home use lol. 20 inch led strip from cointaker and two blue spotlights magnum bulbs. All except the flaming frames run off of standard 5-6.3 volts my worry is tying everything into the GI might be too much of a strain and damage something.

Should I go with the pinball life spike 2 separate power supply?

Thanks!

1 week later
#1356 2 years ago

Been working on a topper for Godzilla. The Toho building has flaming effect inside, there is a light bar in front to light up the topper, King Gidhorah is lit with two blue magnum spots that light up the water. Xiliens ufo beam will have tractor beam effect that is customizable both in color and patterns. I'll post a vid once installed and connected to it's 5v and 12v sources.

IMG_20220413_203620591 (resized).jpgIMG_20220413_203620591 (resized).jpg

#1358 2 years ago

Took a flaming lightbulb apart and used the insides. All the LEDs and circuitry is there. Worked great and the effect works and was cheap.

Quoted from Sleal16:

Neat! what did you use for the flame effect? I'm working on a project and looking for something "fluid". just got in some neopixel that I'll try out this weekend

#1359 2 years ago

Here is a quick video of it in action. The ufo has multiple patterns using a sp107e led controller and multiple colors. Just set to this for the vid.

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from awassig:

Been working on a topper for Godzilla. The Toho building has flaming effect inside, there is a light bar in front to light up the topper, King Gidhorah is lit with two blue magnum spots that light up the water. Xiliens ufo beam will have tractor beam effect that is customizable both in color and patterns. I'll post a vid once installed and connected to it's 5v and 12v sources.
[quoted image]

1 week later
#1457 1 year ago

Months unfortunately But a must have mod

Quoted from Soltic:

Anyone know the average wait time?

1 month later
#1746 1 year ago

Also you can check Yahoo Japan Auctions that's were I got mine. They were like $17 bucks for the set but shipping was the killer. Total was around $75 bucks all in.

3 weeks later
#2043 1 year ago

Where do you order your custom towels from ?

Quoted from awesome1:

Thanks, it is! I had to get the Godzilla one custom made though...
[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#2258 1 year ago

Tell me these are ready to order. Looks awesome I'm definitely in for one.

Quoted from matlynch91:

Is it available for order yet? I’m in. Looks amazing

1 week later
#2373 1 year ago

I made one with a wooden egg from Amazon. Painted it and covered it in 2 part resin. With the blank shooter rod cost about $20 bucks to make.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Thanks to sorokyl idea I think my daughter and I will make some shooter rods out of resin and paint them like my daughter did.
So seeing if there is any interest. I will have the shooter rod come with it also. Lmk if anyone is interested. Price will be $96 delivered
[quoted image][quoted image]

3 months later
#3125 1 year ago

Finally finished my apron lcd mod for Godzilla pro. Turned out nice and is run off of a raspberry pi zero.

#3149 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Pretty nice! What size screen ?

4.3 inch lcd screen.

3 weeks later
#3365 1 year ago

I made one recently.

Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm surprised I'm not seeing anyone putting the tv screen mods in their games. It's probably my next purchase but I'm trying to figure out where it's going to be.

5 months later
#4245 11 months ago

Add me also to the list of people wanting the maser cannon

Quoted from Strummy:

This should give you a better idea. We didn't want it to be overbearing.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider awassig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=awassig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.