IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OSUBuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1271 2 years ago

Awesome to see them making their way to machines.. more importantly, how is your pooch doing?

Quoted from Sleal16:

in batches =)
Actually painting right now. Some going out tomorrow, more Saturday. Trying to get out 10 per trip, 2 trips per week. Msg'ing folks when theirs is pretty much up for painting in the group.
[quoted image]

1 month later
#1584 1 year ago

I mean to be fair, Doug set the expectations and I saw this on his site when I ordered the kit. They look awesome and can’t wait to get them, but I read this and knew what I was signing up for. I mean Stern and some distributors are not even that upfront getting a pin.

To put that up on his site makes me wonder how many times he was answering the same question.

FE8BF5DF-4C11-49DF-B4FE-C57116AC74B5 (resized).pngFE8BF5DF-4C11-49DF-B4FE-C57116AC74B5 (resized).png
#1586 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Yeah, a tad bit abrasive. Lol.

Yeah, but crystal clear and setting expectations. I will take that 99.99% in life.

#1588 1 year ago

You are free to buy a different product. I think the flaming frames are awesome, and I’ll wait and know I enjoy them when they show up. Also I am 3 months in since I placed my order. Hell people are now just getting the Zeppelin toppers after 14 months in limbo. Only thing fast in pinball these days is how fast I hit an outlane.

#1589 1 year ago

The PayPal thing is a valid point, but it not like he’s sketchy, I’m not afraid of my order going unfulfilled. I just ordered some Cliffy’s and he warned me how backed up he is, it’s just the state of things right now. I’m several months into ordering a car, still without an expected delivery date.

#1621 1 year ago

Prost!

Quoted from yancy:

That would work for Oktoberfest.

3 weeks later
#1796 1 year ago

Tom told me to use CA glue, the stuff is amazing

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C32MHJU

5 months later
#3288 1 year ago

Another vote for speakerlightkits.com Doug’s are well worth the wait in my opinion.

Quoted from Alansavicki:

Which is the best LED flame kit for the speakers. I see myth and cointaker both have them. Are they the same or does it matter which?

1 week later
#3380 1 year ago

swinks

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

Scroll down to Godzilla

Quoted from swinks:

thanks this looks good... thanks

found the flames but not the city scape...

1 week later
#3429 1 year ago

Did you PM tdiddy ? He makes them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132837

Quoted from math08:

Does anyone have a Tesla Strike Tower set they want to unload. I can't seem to find one anywhere, and in my opinion, it so matches the Godzilla theme. I remember the original movies where Godzilla was always getting tangled up in the power lines LOL.
'

2 weeks later
#3485 1 year ago

A few posts up..Chrome Candy is making them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/07424-godzilla-stainless-steel-shooter-lane-fix

Quoted from purbeast:

I have a 3D printed one that my buddy did and it solves most of the issues with the plunge, but if I see one similar to the metal ones from that Freddy's store that is in Europe, made and shipped from the US to make it not cost so much, I would "upgrade" to that one price depending. I just can't spend $80 for that part when what I have now works fine, but the $80 one looks so much better.

1 month later
#3757 1 year ago

I ordered mine if February last year and got in in August on my first kit for GZ, actually I just ordered another kit for my Iron Maiden..the wait is a bummer but worth it.

Quoted from wamonkey:

Can anyone speak to this?
I ordered the whole flaming speaker light kit from Doug at speaker light kits.com and I think his kit is the best but I ordered the stuff in December and it’s coming up on over two months and not a Peep.
If you read his site he basically admits to a delay and basically threatens you if you ask for updates he will cancel your order. I hate to be on a forum like this and say stuff like this but how about a little communication, your product is great (have bought other lots before) but this time it’s radio silence.
On Godzilla the flaming kits looks amazing and I want it but is two months common without an update?
I get mods can have lead times and no one really is making a whole full time business out of this stuff usually but really you should still think customer service matters.
Anyone else having an issue?

#3759 1 year ago

I am.. I think they are going to look awesome on my premium. Matches the torches by the guardian nicely IMO.

Quoted from Jamesays:

are you putting flames on Maiden ?

1 week later
#3810 1 year ago

I believe they are still available, PM tdiddy to make sure.

Quoted from Clovenhuf:

Are the Tesla Strike tower mods still available? I can't seem to find anything on ordering. Thanks,

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OSUBuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=OSUBuckeye98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.