IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MythMaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1982 1 year ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Wherez the video link ?

Thanks for the interest in the Myth Pinball Speaker Frame Kit

We have added some more demo videos to our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMozvl51IL4hEWlwfLCmM0g

We are still working on a promo video for Godzilla and we are also currently sold out of our kits at the moment. We expect any new orders to ship towards the later half of July as we get more parts in.

If anyone has any question feel free to message us directly, as we aren't always monitoring all the threads. Too busy building kits and working on new products!

1 week later
#2130 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Question for the pros…
I’ve got a 12v Noctua fan running off CN6 (keeps the loud stern fan from spooling up) and I’m thinking of getting Myth Pinball’s speaker lights which use CN6 as well. If I run a splitter board (PBL sells an “anarchy” splitter) am I asking for trouble running those 2 mods?

Our speaker lights draw a bit under one amp and you can use Pinball Life's splitter to split the CN6 connector.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0489-00

Our speaker lights and advanced under-cabinet kit draw upwards of 1.4 amps, so I do not recommend running anything else on the CN6 connector at the same time. We do have an "off the menu" solution if needed, so contact us and describe what you have and we can come up with a solution.

Also want to thank everyone for the support! We have received a large number of orders in the last few days and are working through the backlog now. We expect to have all the order shipped in the next few weeks.

1 month later
#2447 1 year ago

Doug makes a great speaker light kit. I highly recommend it.

#2460 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Does anyone have video of these installed in godzilla or anything else ?I meant to tag the Myth speaker lights.

I do apologize as I do not have a promo video for Godzilla created yet. That is why I haven't been advertising it on Pinside under Godzilla yet. You can get a good idea of what the frames look like based on my promo videos for other games.

I have been too busy focused on fulfilling the orders that I have currently. Once the order volume calms down I will have some extra time to create some more promo videos.

Appreciate everyone and thanks for all the orders, working hard to get them all out as fast as possible!

1 week later
#2557 1 year ago

We have released our new retro city scape light frame insert which is now available with our speaker light kit. If you are an existing customer and prefer this insert, please just contact us for a free replacement.

Please enjoy this preview video of obviously not Godzilla:

Hope to have a new Godzilla preview video up in the next week.

We also opened up ordering on Pinside for our Godzilla kit for those who wish to support this platform. As always our configurator and all our options are available on the website https://www.mythpinball.com

Thanks for your support! We still have a backlog of orders, so expect any orders placed today to ship within the next 2-3 weeks.

4 weeks later
#2716 1 year ago

If you guys like the speaker inserts with monsters and RoadQueen doesn't mind us using the idea, we could certainly add them to our Godzilla light kit as an option. I think they look great!

3 weeks later
#2948 1 year ago

Just a heads up that Myth Pinball will be at Pinball Expo coming up next week! Feel free to stop by our booth for a demonstration of our speaker light kit and also receive a flyer for show special discounts!

We also have donated a speaker light kit to the Project Pinball Auction to help raise money for such a good cause.

Unfortunately we will not have a Godzilla as a demonstration game (as my game has not yet arrived!). Is anyone brining a Godzilla machine to the show for Freeplay who would like a free kit in exchange for having a small sign on your game indicating where someone could buy this awesome kit? PM me and let me know.

Look forward to meeting all of you!

4 weeks later
#3139 1 year ago

Just reading regarding the relay to GI trigger seen above. I would recommend anyone with a Myth Pinball speaker light kit not to attempt that modification.

Our kits are sound activated by default, so I would recommend that setting instead. Rapidly turning on and off the 5v circuit can damage our advanced Arduino based control unit.

With that being said I also want to thank everyone who is waiting for our kit for their patience. We are backordered and working hard to get orders out as soon as possible. Currently running about a 2-week backlog.

2 weeks later
#3306 1 year ago

Godzilla Speaker light kits are on sale today. $5 off $100+ or $10 off of $160+. Discount auto-applies on checkout.

Only on our website: https://www.mythpinball.com

Note: Due to demand please allow 1-2 weeks for order processing

1 month later
#3501 1 year ago

Thank you everyone for the continued support! I have been overwhelmed by this community both in terms of all the amazing mods that everyone has created and the support everyone has shown for those who are making these awesome mods!

Again, I appreciate each and every one of you.

We are a bit backlogged on orders at the moment for our speaker frame kits, but we should have the backlogged cleared out pretty quickly. We have been running about 2-3 weeks behind.

And we will be finally getting OUR Godzilla hopefully this Feb, it has been a very long wait here! Hopefully that will speed up some of our other ideas for add-ons to our kit.

2 months later
#3866 1 year ago

Myth Pinball has four refurbished speaker light kits for sale for immediate shipping. They will be inspected and in like new condition with the latest firmware.

As most people know we rarely ever run a sale, and often are running 2-3 weeks for processing.

Click here to order:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1319-myth-pinball-parts-shop/07108-advanced-speaker-light-kit-for-godzilla-pinball

Purchase the full kit (Advanced Light Kit w/City and Adv. Under Cabinet Add-On) and use coupon code: GZREFURB for $50 off

Once the coupon no longer works we are sold out of the refurbished kits.

We will also be at the Allentown Pinfest Pinball Show this year, excited to meet everyone.

#3868 1 year ago

And they are already gone, thanks everyone! Will have these out in the next day or two.

1 week later
#3896 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Anyone have a video, or can provide a video of Myth's undercab lighting with their speaker light kits? I'm very curious how the flames would look under the cab.

Here is a video of our under-cabinet kit. This unfortunately is not yet on our Godzilla machine since it just arrived!

Hope this helps!

2 weeks later
#3983 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Totally.

For a fantastic product and much faster ship times, check out Myth Pinball's speaker light kits.
They don't need to post negative comparisons to sell kits or disparage members here who share other options for speaker lights.

Thanks for the kind words, over 250 orders shipped to date! We are just heads down focusing on filling orders as fast as we possibly can. Running about a 2-3 week lead time at the moment.

We will also have a booth at the Allentown Show coming up. Feel free to stop by and say hi and see our product in person.

Appreciate everyone!

4 months later
#4805 7 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

I'm facing the same issue. but don't have my speaker kit yet. Which did you get? I have Myth Flaming kit with under cap light coming. I also just picked up Power Blades at Pinfest and haven't tried to install yet. Any tips, tricks, warnings?

Our kits use the CN6 connector in the head for power. You don't need anything extra unless you are using the CN6 connector for something else such as the stern topper. If you do we sell a power splitter for the CN6 connector as well.

2 months later
#4962 5 months ago

Myth Pinball is working on our backbox lighting kit... We are looking to have it released in January of next year. It interacts with both the speaker light kit and the under-cabinet kit.

Our prototype was on our game at the Chicago Pinball Expo this year for anyone who had a chance to stop by and take a look.

You can signup for the waiting list on our website at: https://www.mythpinball.com/product/spike-2-backbox-lighting-kit/

#4967 5 months ago
Quoted from toaster777:

Do you have a video of it working?

We have uploaded a preview of our new kits, scheduled to be out early next year. You can signup for our waiting list, a quick button link is available on our homepage.

Everything else is available now, but as usual our demand exceeds our supply, so we have about a 2-3 week backlog at the moment.

#4972 5 months ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

How does yours differ from the one that is currently offered by coin taker? Also, I assume you’re gonna have a version for the pro backlight as well

Ours is custom programmed for both the game and the translight installed. It also interacts with the rest of our lighting kit via our custom controller module.

Our interactive module for Godzilla is coming very soon (right after Deadpool is released next month) It is similar to our Iron Maiden kit, so both our speaker lights, undercabinet kit and translight kits will interact with the game elements. This interactive module plugs directly into the control box expansion port of our existing speaker light kit.

We have been very quiet about all of these new features coming out, cause again our demand far outpaces our supply! We are working as hard as possible to fulfill orders as quickly as we can.

#4973 5 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Wish these guys were making toppers.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now that is the topper we all want (but probably can't afford)!

2 months later
#5125 81 days ago
Quoted from SerenityNow:

I also have the Myth lights. Is there a way to assign them a trigger or connect them to one of my Mod boards?
Having them always ON is a bit much for me.

You can adjust both the brightness of the lights and the level of fire using the control box in the backbox. We have video instructions on our Youtube channel. This will drastically change how intense the lights are.

You cannot switch power input to the control box on and off, as the control box has an embedded microprocessor and rapid power switching might damage it. However you could switch the power on the output side (to the LEDs) if necessary. You can PM us for more details.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
9,000 (OBO)
$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 210.00
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MythMaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=MythMaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.