IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1780 1 year ago
Quoted from hd60609:

All the inner art looks pretty good. Don't forget about Tiltgraphics inner art. I went with these as I just wanted scenery, not the monsters. Very pleased.
[quoted image]

I actually like these. Embrace the destruction!

I was thinking mirror blades, and still might, but I like these too. Would love to see them installed if anyone has them in.

1 week later
#1849 1 year ago

For those who have purchased the Flamin' Flames speaker lights and the city landscape acrylic:

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I'm getting a little confused on what to buy here for the best look. I plan on buying aftermarket speakers like I do with my other Premiums (or pinsound speakers or pinwoofer), so Flamin' Flames, Acrylic landscape, plastic canvas set, and if I'm getting 5.25" speakers, the cutout panels and acrylic color backs too? Or do I need to keep the flat black panels without cutouts for the flamin flames?

Again, if this is posted somewhere or even on his site, I apologize. When I see a wall of text, I can sometimes miss certain things.

#1879 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

If you are going for the look that most people, including myself, seem to prefer, you would get:
type 14 light kit
plastic canvas set
city skyline design (in the acrylic designs section)
5.25" SPIKE 2 speaker plate set (since you say you are upgrading to 5.25" speakers) The $25 discount for buying them with a SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kit will be refunded when the order is processed.
While leaving the pro or premium speaker foam in place, which I assume you have, you should not even see the 5.25" acrylic surround rings around the speakers......so no need to buy them.
I hope this helps,
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Thank you, Doug!

2 weeks later
#2025 1 year ago
Quoted from MythMaker:

Thanks for the interest in the Myth Pinball Speaker Frame Kit
We have added some more demo videos to our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMozvl51IL4hEWlwfLCmM0g
We are still working on a promo video for Godzilla and we are also currently sold out of our kits at the moment. We expect any new orders to ship towards the later half of July as we get more parts in.
If anyone has any question feel free to message us directly, as we aren't always monitoring all the threads. Too busy building kits and working on new products!

I will say that after watching that video and then going to your site and seeing the cool options included, I'm really impressed. I like the Tokyo landscape on the right and NY on the left - that's a cool idea. And dropping all the bullshit of Doug's kit is better, this kit is better, wait times, etc., I just want to say thank you for offering this to the community. I think we forget how lucky we are to even have pinball machines and take the modders and mods for granted sometimes (not intentionally).

I really like your design and I really like Doug's kits (I've had a couple of them), so thank you for taking the time to make these for us. I look forward to seeing these on a GZ and from a player's perspective.

#2028 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

Quick question. Are these rails for the Le? It appears so. [quoted image]

They are for any GZ. They are more blackish than the picture shows. I think there are pics of them on some machines on this thread or the owner's thread.

5 months later
#3478 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just installed the Abe Flips inspired shooter lane fix imported from Germany.
Superior quality, fits like a glove. Looks factory
If it doesn't come up in the page below link do a search for skillshot optimizer
https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?n=5&s=5&e=50&p=1&o=1&guid=&m=&l=1
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I ordered one too. Thanks for sharing man!

3 weeks later
#3597 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

The newest chromed metal high quality shooter rod from High End Mods:

Not going to lie, but in my opinion, that looks dope. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Maybe a mechagodzilla figure is next?

1 month later
#3782 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Well I went ahead and did it. I've always wanted to take the time and add a little rooftop party and some extra paint work to diddy's Nagele building. I maybe took it too far but it does make me giggle when I look at it. The roof sections are now held in place with magnets so I can easily swap with a more family friendly roof and a simple slide in window covering for when the grandkids are coming over to visit.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nah, keep it. You do you, man. Who cares what people think about it on here.

Not going to lie... I think it's fucking hilarious LOL

1 week later
#3834 1 year ago

Do you all prefer art blades or mirror blades for this one? It depends on the art for me and what era of pin, but the tilt graphics blades I like a bit more than the stern. However, I think mirrors would look great in this one too.

Would you change what you have installed, or have a preference for this title?

#3844 1 year ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Art blades are great but I'm addicted to mirrorblades and always end up going for that.

Quoted from Desmodromic:

I bought art blades and ended up giving mirror blades a try as I liked the idea of it visually opening up the playfield. Turns out, I love the mirrors in Godzilla. I guess that's because to your eye it looks like the playfield continues to either side below the glass, which adds dimension. And as acedanger noted, it adds some brightness to the playfield and the light shows get extra lively!
I recently put Wizard art blades in my Bond and they look great as they are very well done, but I'm quite sure I would have been quite happy with mirrors.

Thanks for responding. I think either will look great, but I'm leaning towards mirror

#3856 1 year ago

Anyone have a video, or can provide a video of Myth's undercab lighting with their speaker light kits? I'm very curious how the flames would look under the cab.

1 week later
#3892 1 year ago

That is really cool man. I don't have a shooter rod yet

Nice work!

1 week later
#3915 1 year ago
Quoted from Shuoink:

SO whilst I was installing the latest greatest mods , I ended up fkin up a lilttle and dropped the playfield down onto the bottom speaker, totally crushed it.
WHAT are some good speaker replacements for the big sub one on the bottom of the cab?
Thanks

This is what is used on LEs - Goldwood 8"
ebay.com link: itm

There's also a $50 Boom speaker on pinballlife.com

Flipper Fidelity and some other companies sell a whole speaker replacement kit

#3942 1 year ago

Anyone buy pinstadiums for their GZ? I have mirror blades and was debating bc I like how the atom fusions look, but that price man wtf

Curious what some of your thoughts are for this title

1 week later
#3985 1 year ago
Quoted from MythMaker:

Thanks for the kind words, over 250 orders shipped to date! We are just heads down focusing on filling orders as fast as we possibly can. Running about a 2-3 week lead time at the moment.
We will also have a booth at the Allentown Show coming up. Feel free to stop by and say hi and see our product in person.
Appreciate everyone!

My kit works great and looks amazing. I can vouch for the quality. Your support is also too notch, and nice people too (talked with them at expo last year). Great product.

I also have Doug's speaker kits too on some other games, so shout out to Doug as well. Both have great products

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=Lateralus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.