IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2902 1 year ago

What do people think about the Stern armor? It's expensive, but does it look good in person or is it kind of lame? Hard to tell based on pictures alone.

1 week later
#2992 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I feel like I just have to say this, I've never been a fan of powder coating, I hate it and I'm not even sure why, it's just not my thing. That said, this looks amazing, nice color choice. I'll even go as far as to say I like what you did on maiden as well. Those two machines side by side are a perfect combination. Well done sir.

What do you think of the powder coating on an LE? Just curious.

#2995 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Okay you got me, I do like the look of the LE package. And as long as I am confessing... I like the look of the LE version of Mando also, But those are the only ones I swear.

Makes sense. I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. I've never custom powder-coated anything (although tempted to for GZ Pre when I get it. But probably won't).

1 month later
#3364 1 year ago

Anyone else having an issue with the Godzilla Stern pshooter rod? After installing, the eclip (I believe) was hitting the autolauncher. I put a couple of washers on the outside of the plate and that seems to have fixed the autolauncher being hit (although now the plate isn't flush which is annoying....). But it still struggles to get around MechaGodzilla, and doesn't get anywhere close to the left flipper.

Anyone else either of these issues? Should I put on a stronger spring (it's green now) or is there something else I should look at?

Kind of crazy that the official Stern shooter has these issues ar this price point....

#3374 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone else having an issue with the Godzilla Stern pshooter rod? After installing, the eclip (I believe) was hitting the autolauncher. I put a couple of washers on the outside of the plate and that seems to have fixed the autolauncher being hit (although now the plate isn't flush which is annoying....). But it still struggles to get around MechaGodzilla, and doesn't get anywhere close to the left flipper.
Anyone else either of these issues? Should I put on a stronger spring (it's green now) or is there something else I should look at?
Kind of crazy that the official Stern shooter has these issues ar this price point....

Changed the spring to purple and it seems to work better now. Weird that I need washers and spring to make it work but what can you do.

3 weeks later
#3472 1 year ago

(Deleted: wrong thread!)

#3480 1 year ago

Is there a preference between the two shooter lane fixes? One is black printed plastic, the other is stainless steel. Do they both work the same?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/07424-godzilla-stainless-steel-shooter-lane-fix

https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/abe-flips-godzilla-pinball-shooter-lane-fix

3 weeks later
#3602 1 year ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

Has anyone put the TIBETAN BREEZE fans on their flippers? If so, can you hear them?
Thanks,

Yes, have them in a few machines, and you can't really hear them unless you really try and the game isn't being played.

#3617 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Have you noticed an improvement with them?

I installed them on GZ before I even played it much so it's hard to say. I have them in AIQ and it seems to make a difference there for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=Fezmid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.