IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DeathHimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Agreed. It looks nice but $99 nice? I'm not sure.

That's a good buy, when I heard the price I said "Goodbye"!!

Looks good though but not a $100 good for a cap.

#478 2 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

I have a couple of months before my premium arrives, but I'd like to place an order for a replacement Godzilla figure. What size figure should I purchase? Any suggestions on the figure to buy? Cheers.

Under 6 1/2" will fit.

#483 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Hey Doug, any updates as to when these flaming speaker kits could be on sale?!

waiting.gifwaiting.gif
#499 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It's all dependent on when I can get the install instructions settled and them and the kit listed on my website.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

I wouldn't mind tinkering with them and figure out a good install method, just tossing that out there

#503 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

There is no difficulty or issue with the install or anything to figure out. It is done and 100% ready to roll. It installs 90%+ the same as my type 12 kits. The issue is the small differences are ones that, if not mentioned, I would get e-mail after e-mail everyday about being different and people saying the kits "don't work" because 1 small thing was different and not specified. I can not edit the PDF install file that I have for installing the light frames and I don't want to remake them from the ground up. So that leaves me linking to the type 11 and 12 install and pointing out things that ARE different in the install process with this kit and then fielding e-mails from all of the folks that don't read the part about somethings being different.
Putting this kit in after you have already installed a type 12 kit (or even a type 11 kit for the most part) is easy going.

Is it feasible just to put an addendum instruction sheet in the kits along with the original install pdf's for the type 14 kits?

3 weeks later
#619 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

It kind of bothered me that the plastics around the Mechanogodzilla were printed to look like metal but weren't actually metal. I laser cut a few pieces stainless steel pieces and I like the look of this better. It is the type of thing I could make (maybe even a slightly better version now that I have done it once) if there was interest. Would probably need to sell it for about $30 a set.
[quoted image]

Add me to the list too

1 week later
#655 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I made a metal version of the bridge. It is technically difficult to install, and not sure if I would want to sell them unless I can come up with some instructions I think most people could follow.
[quoted image]

Awesome I'd be in for a set of these and then maybe have them powder coated if possible

#659 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I kind of envisioned it as a raw stainless steel look, but curious what color you would want to see this powder coated? I was thinking of doing another version that was a suspension bridge inspired by the Golden Gate Bridge that I could powder coat red.

Hmm not sure yet however you might not want to go by me lol. I'm a model railroad guy so I like realism to an extent so for that reason I might do something like one of the colors below but in flat as there really aren't any shiny bridges and then to put the cherry on top I'd probably weather it as well. Here are some sample below with the last also being silver but in flat or even maybe in the LE armor sparkle.

Most likely I'd go with the flat black, then do some airbrush weathering to it.

sample 1 (resized).jpgsample 1 (resized).jpgsample2 (resized).jpgsample2 (resized).jpgsample3 (resized).jpgsample3 (resized).jpg
#662 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

That would be cool. I'll most likely just have a bare stainless version and leave it to whoever buys it to repaint it.

Absolutely, that's where the fun kicks in when you do it yourself and personalize it to your liking

#718 2 years ago
Quoted from izzy:That looks great! Can't do that on my Prem. enjoy

Prem's get the roof party!

#729 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Thank you!!
I completely agree about the jets...I did pick up jets along the way, but all of them were too big to my liking, just didn't fit the size/perspective of the current ensemble, so to speak.
That said, I do have some smaller jets on the way and I am hopeful that they will be a perfect fit. My aim is to create a mounting system such that the planes are flying over the left ramp wireform, along the left side, aimed at Godzilla.

1:200 scale F-86F by Hogan Wings on ebay.

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Need a little more practice with the paint...and I need to find one of the four freaking screws that holds them down. I lost in the last couple of days and might just end up buying a 50 pack just to replace the one in black screw, lol(cheapest I've found compared to a smaller bag but with higher shipping).

I'm all in.........

#790 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I'd just upload the video to YouTube as a private status. Or whatever it's called. Where it's only viewable through direct link

Upload as said to YouTube but as unlisted not private or we wont be able to see it. Copy the link when its done processing and post it here.

6 months later
#2441 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

New Stern Factory Mod
[quoted image]

Shouldn't be any hole there at all......

#2473 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Not sure how to post a video here or I’d put one up…

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Put it on utube, then copy to here. Easy to do

Just don't have it set to private, set it to unlisted and then copy the link and paste it here.

#2476 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Ok, here’s a short video of the Myth Speaker lights on the flame setting…

Drop some skylines in and they'll look great!

#2505 1 year ago
Quoted from Fraggo:

Any chance you can direct me to where you bought you Xilians figure from that you have on top of your scoop? Thanks!

They were made back in 2004 and pretty hard to come by these days. I might know of someone who had a set while waiting on his GZ, in which I think he changed his deposit to one of the newer and latest greatest machines now (mistake lol). I can find out if you like.

3 weeks later
#2654 1 year ago

I was in a small collectables shop today in NYC looking thru some horror stuff and of course GZ stuff . Then I saw something that caught my eye, the small Xilien figure sets, yes they have the 3.5" Xilien Alien characters.

If anyone is interested I might be going back tomorrow for a 3D GZ picture and can grab them for you guys. He was asking $70.00 for the two figure set, and $40.00 for the one figure with the chair. They all appeared to be in excellent condition but I would guess all were preowned as well due to their age.

I counted 3 two figure sets, and 2 solo figure w/chair set.

I can grab them and hopefully ship them for like $5.00 to all lower 48 states, just pm me and let me know.

Like the one shown here:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#2733 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I still haven’t seen a fire breathing Godzilla mod that gets me terribly excited…

I'm kinda partial to mine

1 month later
#3223 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Where do you buy the Exilian Figures?

Quoted from freddy:

Got mine from DeathHimself.
Hit him up he may be able to help you.

Mine are all gone already sorry, but this seller on ebay has one:

ebay.com link: itm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DeathHimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread?tu=DeathHimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.