IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 106.
#401 2 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Custom shooter rod[quoted image]

Wow. Love that! Take my money.

#402 2 years ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Agree, that looks great. Any idea when these will be ready to order?

#403 2 years ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Yeah, take his money! Lol Not mine I am tapped out.

#404 2 years ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

Thank you. For the atomic breath I used a plastic drink straw. I cut slits in the end to that I could flange it out at the end that was against the bridge. I then built up layers of hot glue on the straw to give it texture and depth. I added some polyester at the end for the vapor/smoke affect where the beam was hitting the bridge. Then I air brushed the beam with transparent blue and then hand painted some highlights on the it. I put a 3mm blue led at the end that goes in Godzilla's mouth.

Nicely done!

#405 2 years ago

Ordered the groku light strip mod and ended up canceling my Mando for a godzilla. As luck turns out the strip size was perfect to put behind the bridge and the connector was exactly the same on the factory godzilla spot. The white spot is good for the toy highlights and groku light strip being green is right on target. Camera makes it look blown out but it's not.

20211126_121748 (resized).jpg20211126_121748 (resized).jpg20211126_121812 (resized).jpg20211126_121812 (resized).jpg
#406 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Ordered the groku light strip mod and ended up canceling my Mando for a godzilla. As luck turns out the strip size was perfect to put behind the bridge and the connector was exactly the same on the factory godzilla spot. The white spot is good for the toy highlights and groku light strip being green is right on target. Camera makes it look blown out but it's not.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I think that’s our grogu mod. Hadn’t thought about using it the way you did since I have a pro. Should be interactive since the spots act as flashers. Might have to add this as an option.

#407 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I think that’s our grogu mod. Hadn’t thought about using it the way you did since I have a pro. Should be interactive since the spots act as flashers. Might have to add this as an option.

Yes, it's interactive and looks awesome. The strip is completly hidden behind the premium bridge and the toy even looks higher quality because of it. My only advise for rebranding to godzilla is you don't need as much cable as the groku version.

I have a question about your interactive fire breathing godzilla. What triggers the breath light? The same spot connector that I'm tapping into? It would be cool if the breath lit up by some other event if possible.

#408 2 years ago

Will that strip fit anywhere on the LE/Premium bridge?

#409 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Yes, it's interactive and looks awesome. The strip is completly hidden behind the premium bridge and the toy even looks higher quality because of it. My only advise for rebranding to godzilla is you don't need as much cable as the groku version.
I have a question about your interactive fire breathing godzilla. What triggers the breath light? The same spot connector that I'm tapping into? It would be cool if the breath lit up by some other event if possible.

We have it triggering off the dome flasher left side in the middle (next to the building spotlight flasher). However, the connector is different, it’s 3-pin for some reason vs. the 2-pin you have for the strip mod.

#410 2 years ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

Here are some of the mods I installed on my Pro so far.
Diddy’s bridge mod, Mezel mods building and signs, Lermods Tesla coils.
Also replaced the Godzilla, Mothra, and Mechagodzilla (still in progress) with figures. I also installed interactive scoop lighting that I tied to the appropriate mode light.
Having a blast with this game. Just updated the code and liking it so far.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

These mods look great. I just bought my first pinball machine and its the Godzilla Pro. How do you remove the existing features such as the godzilla, mothra and megag and what do you use to adhere the new monsters? Is it some type of glue?

#411 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucknut3000:

These mods look great. I just bought my first pinball machine and its the Godzilla Pro. How do you remove the existing features such as the godzilla, mothra and megag and what do you use to adhere the new monsters? Is it some type of glue?

Welcome to the hobby & congratulations on your first NIB!

They're fixed with a screws, I'd recommend trying to screw the new ones back into the same plate they came on. I highly recommend never gluing anything to the plastics... better to use velcro or double Sided tape if screwing the new toys doesnt work for you. It will save you money and hassles if you decide to sell the machine in the future!

#412 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucknut3000:

The plastic stand ups are attached with screws. We use mounting brackets to attach added figures.

#413 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Will that strip fit anywhere on the LE/Premium bridge?

I stuck mine on the white plastic piece under the metal with the wire orientated towards the spotlight. Sneak the strip through the hole from the underside and you don't have to remove anything.

If you put it anywhere else you will either see the leds when playing or it might interfere with the mech.

#414 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucknut3000:

Thanks. As others have said the plastics are held on with screws, so you can just unscrew them.
Then I used a little bit of hobby wire with the mounting tabs to secure the figures. If needed I’ll drill a small hole in the side of the figure to loop the wire into. I had to do that with Mechagodzilla. No glue or anything like that.

Speaking of mechagodzilla, I updated the figure and redid the eyes and put an led in his mouth too.

63450F16-C510-4D3F-80C1-B48C73C32878 (resized).jpeg63450F16-C510-4D3F-80C1-B48C73C32878 (resized).jpeg
#415 2 years ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

Thanks. As others have said the plastics are held on with screws, so you can just unscrew them.
Then I used a little bit of hobby wire with the mounting tabs to secure the figures. If needed I’ll drill a small hole in the side of the figure to loop the wire into. I had to do that with Mechagodzilla. No glue or anything like that.
Speaking of mechagodzilla, I updated the figure and redid the eyes and put an led in his mouth too.[quoted image]

Where did you purchase him?

#416 2 years ago

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Putting on the playfield protector, ended up busting the funky 3/8" post with the black plastic that holds up the mid-left spotlight. Busted off the threaded end inside of the 3" hex post, and don't have the stuff to get the screw end out of it. So off to order some 3" hex posts......

But the real question is, where does this thing go?

20211127_153507 (resized).jpg20211127_153507 (resized).jpg
#417 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Putting on the playfield protector, ended up busting the funky 3/8" post with the black plastic that holds up the mid-left spotlight. Busted off the threaded end inside of the 3" hex post, and don't have the stuff to get the screw end out of it. So off to order some 3" hex posts......
But the real question is, where does this thing go?[quoted image]

Under the lamp spotlight

20211108_182640 (resized).jpg20211108_182640 (resized).jpg
#418 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

But the real question is, where does this thing go?[quoted image]

The screw goes through the small hole and the scalloped end comes up from the bottom of the spotlight bezel to hold the light in. I personally think these are incredibly ugly and the electrical tape fix (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights) works the same and you don't see anything at all once the light is installed.

#419 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Where did you purchase him?

Got it on eBay. It’s from Bandai produced in 2009.

#420 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I stuck mine on the white plastic piece under the metal with the wire orientated towards the spotlight. Sneak the strip through the hole from the underside and you don't have to remove anything.
If you put it anywhere else you will either see the leds when playing or it might interfere with the mech.

Does the Grogu light strip use aligator clips for the power or where does it plug in to? I would like to get the light strip to add the green to the Godzilla figure as well.

Thanks.

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from dbzap19:

Does the Grogu light strip use aligator clips for the power or where does it plug in to? I would like to get the light strip to add the green to the Godzilla figure as well.
Thanks.

No, it plugs directly into the flasher connector using the same stock connectors, plug and play. You can plug it into any flasher on the game, they are all the same except for the dome flasher on the left side, not sure why stern made it different. If you have any questions or want more info, please pm me.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/the-mandalorian-pinball-grogu-flasher

#422 2 years ago

Here's our interactive GZ flasher. It's similar to the grogu setup, but it's a smaller LED strip mounted behind the bridge with just two LEDs that put out a lot of light.

For pro owners who don't have our bridge mod, we offer an interactive spotlight version that can be purchased separately or as an add on to our Godzilla. If you buy our bridge, it can also be purchased as an add on.

PXL_20211130_200602880 (resized).jpgPXL_20211130_200602880 (resized).jpg

#423 2 years ago

Here's an easy mod to light up the Defense Neo Barrier Bank from underneath. A piece of metal pipe hanging strap, a 90 bracket, and 4in frosted light strip. This is with frosty blue but frosted ice blue looked good too, the gorilla tape 'shield' probably isn't necessary but I added it just to be sure there was no light bleed to the nearby inserts.

IMG_8379 (resized).jpgIMG_8379 (resized).jpgIMG_8350 (resized).jpgIMG_8350 (resized).jpgIMG_8353 (resized).jpgIMG_8353 (resized).jpg
#424 2 years ago

This is a Pro Model Mechagodzilla replacement I have been working on. It has taken a lot to get to this point and is not ready yet but is getting close. I do plan to figure out a way to sell them but I have to run through time and costs and such so it will be the new year before I am ready to sell them. Please do not PM me now for it for the UFO mod as I am not taking a list yet. I will post here when I am ready for that

It is 3D printed so it isn't perfect, but from 2 feet away it looks pretty good IMO.

Mecha1 (resized).jpgMecha1 (resized).jpgMecha2 (resized).jpgMecha2 (resized).jpgMecha3 (resized).jpgMecha3 (resized).jpg

#425 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

This is a Pro Model Mechagodzilla replacement I have been working on. It has taken a lot to get to this point and is not ready yet but is getting close. I do plan to figure out a way to sell them but I have to run through time and costs and such so it will be the new year before I am ready to sell them. Please do not PM me now for it for the UFO mod as I am not taking a list yet. I will post here when I am ready for that
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"ed411d0e0c88c46c47033b99e3822ea82263ac54-1638329231-1800"};
//]]>

It is 3D printed so it isn't perfect, but from 2 feet away it looks pretty good IMO.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those look so awesome in person!

#426 2 years ago

Lermods Would it be possible to request a video of the custom backbox light kit for the LE? The website has a video of the Pro, but I'd love to see how the LE looks, if at all possible, thx!

#427 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Lermods Would it be possible to request a video of the custom backbox light kit for the LE? The website has a video of the Pro, but I'd love to see how the LE looks, if at all possible, thx!

Unfortunately, I only have a pro so I don’t have any way of showing it for the le. Sorry

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Here's an easy mod to light up the Defense Neo Barrier Bank from underneath. A piece of metal pipe hanging strap, a 90 bracket, and 4in frosted light strip. This is with frosty blue but frosted ice blue looked good too, the gorilla tape 'shield' probably isn't necessary but I added it just to be sure there was no light bleed to the nearby inserts.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This looks great! I have some questions if you don’t mind.

1. Did you buy the light strip from comet pinball?
2. What is the purpose of the 90 degree bracket and pipe strip? I can see the bracket on the “shield” but not the strip.
3. Did you tie the light into GI?
4. How did you remove the shield, just a few screws underneath? Looks like you were just able to remove that one piece of the shield vs the entire thing?
5. What color light strip did you use for the scoop?

Thank you!

#429 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

This looks great! I have some questions if you don’t mind.
1. Did you buy the light strip from comet pinball?
2. What is the purpose of the 90 degree bracket and pipe strip? I can see the bracket on the “shield” but not the strip.
3. Did you tie the light into GI?
4. How did you remove the shield, just a few screws underneath? Looks like you were just able to remove that one piece of the shield vs the entire thing?
5. What color light strip did you use for the scoop?
Thank you!

Hi Thanks!
1 & 5) Yes it’s a 4in Frosted Blue from Comet, also their Frosted Ice Blue looks great too
2) The 90 bracket is used to mount it to the playfield while using a screw & nut to attach to the the pipe strap, the post to the left of the scoop is where the 90 mounts (you can take the existing washer out and put 90 bracket in its place) and then the light strip is held by the strap at the correct angle to shine towards the drop target bank mech. The galvanized strap is rigid enough to bend it to the curve needed and hold itself in place.
3) I used a 12in Comet matrix wire from the light strip over to a nearby white GI where you can see the Comet alligator clips by the yellow arrow in original post (the comet light strips come with an alligator clip).
4) As I mentioned above it mounts to the post left of the scoop so you don’t have to mess with the shield mech at all, just have to hold the post’s nut on topside of pf while you loosen the nut on the bottom side of pf.

I’m sure anyone could print the right form mount but this was easy to do with misc stuff in my pin tools bag(; also that scoop post it’s mounted to can take some hits so I’d rather have metal than plastic under the pf there.

Here’s another couple of pics if zooming up on these helps any. Again the extra gorilla tape “shield” might be overkill I just wanted to make sure there was no light bleed to any nearby inserts.
To me it already looks like it’s always been there and a great simple lighting effect to add to the table. Enjoy!
0DC2E9A9-A296-43FF-8412-1571FB428C35 (resized).jpeg0DC2E9A9-A296-43FF-8412-1571FB428C35 (resized).jpeg1A3EF5F4-8954-437D-9884-CEDC82917103 (resized).jpeg1A3EF5F4-8954-437D-9884-CEDC82917103 (resized).jpeg

4B29493D-1310-4BE6-BF94-99249FABE2EC (resized).jpeg4B29493D-1310-4BE6-BF94-99249FABE2EC (resized).jpeg
#430 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Hi Thanks!
1 & 5) Yes it’s a 4in Frosted Blue from Comet, also their Frosted Ice Blue looks great too
2) The 90 bracket is used to mount it to the playfield while using a screw & nut to attach to the the pipe strap, the post to the left of the scoop is where the 90 mounts (you can take the existing washer out and put 90 bracket in its place) and then the light strip is held by the strap at the correct angle to shine towards the drop target bank mech. The galvanized strap is rigid enough to bend it to the curve needed and hold itself in place.
3) I used a 12in Comet matrix wire from the light strip over to a nearby white GI where you can see the Comet alligator clips by the yellow arrow in original post (the comet light strips come with an alligator clip).
4) As I mentioned above it mounts to the post left of the scoop so you don’t have to mess with the shield mech at all, just have to hold the post’s nut on topside of pf while you loosen the nut on the bottom side of pf.
I’m sure anyone could print the right form mount but this was easy to do with misc stuff in my pin tools bag(; also that scoop post it’s mounted to can take some hits so I’d rather have metal than plastic under the pf there.
Here’s another couple of pics if zooming up on these helps any. Again the extra gorilla tape “shield” might be overkill I just wanted to make sure there was no light bleed to any nearby inserts.
To me it already looks like it’s always been there and a great simple lighting effect to add to the table. Enjoy!
[quoted image]

Thank you for sharing!

#431 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

My upcoming Flamin' SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Frames should fit pretty nicely with the Godzilla theme. I am also planning on having a skyline design available that mounts at the bottom of the speaker panel grill area. I had this planned even before seeing the end of ball total screen (which it matches really closely).
Here's a crap mock up picture, a pic of the end of ball total screen and a video of the Flamin' Frames in action.

I hope to have these listed by mid-November.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Added 14 days ago: Mid-November has been pushed back to early - mid December. Sorry for the delay.

When these are available, this is something I want right away, looks great

#432 2 years ago

The UFO pop bumper topper from Art of Pinball looks pretty cool. Not sure if that has been shared here yet or not.

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-godzilla-xillians-flying-saucer-pop-bumper-sculpt-by-the-art-of-pinball/

IMG_1796 (resized).jpgIMG_1796 (resized).jpg
#433 2 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

The UFO pop bumper topper from Art of Pinball looks pretty cool. Not sure if that has been shared here yet or not.
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-godzilla-xillians-flying-saucer-pop-bumper-sculpt-by-the-art-of-pinball/
[quoted image]

Looks nice, similar to the one Sleal16 is working on, and I’m guessing his won’t be ‘art of pinball prices’ and hopefully available soon
4C96A505-75B3-4EF7-854F-BD7FFBF3C715 (resized).jpeg4C96A505-75B3-4EF7-854F-BD7FFBF3C715 (resized).jpeg

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Looks nice, similar to the one Sleal16 is working on, and I’m guessing his won’t be ‘art of pinball prices’ and hopefully available soon
[quoted image]

Agreed. It looks nice but $99 nice? I'm not sure.

#435 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Agreed. It looks nice but $99 nice? I'm not sure.

That's a good buy, when I heard the price I said "Goodbye"!!

Looks good though but not a $100 good for a cap.

#436 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

[quoted image]

Yup! should be soon. If everything cures quickly enough, I will have my last visual test tonight. I did try out a different post processing method on the dome as well and its giving it a magnifying and clearer finish, so hoping it lets the brighter RGB colors shine through. Might have been fine as is, a little frosted, but this new one might work out better. We'll see...

For the size of the UFO and the single color coat, the mod will be 30+ shipping. Since I'm just ramping up on equipment/tools (and doing them on my free time), they will still be in slow production at about 10 made a week. As long as people dont mind waiting 1-3 weeks, depending on demand, I'll make them for as long as people want them until I reach completion on the next GZ project. Starting with this pop bumper, I'll make a new thread later tonight since I'll be sharing more stuff there and getting community feedback.

2021-12-05 11.18.56 (resized).jpg2021-12-05 11.18.56 (resized).jpg
#437 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

That's a good buy, when I heard the price I said "Goodbye"!!
Looks good though but not a $100 good for a cap.

Yet, someone like myself… Says, “wow another high quality mod from The Art of Pinball. I’m In!”

#438 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Yet, someone like myself… Says, “wow another high quality mod from The Art of Pinball. I’m In!”

As they say there’s a sucker born every minute

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yup! should be soon. If everything cures quickly enough, I will have my last visual test tonight. I did try out a different post processing method on the dome as well and its giving it a magnifying and clearer finish, so hoping it lets the brighter RGB colors shine through. Might have been fine as is, a little frosted, but this new one might work out better. We'll see...
For the size of the UFO and the single color coat, the mod will be 30+ shipping. Since I'm just ramping up on equipment/tools (and doing them on my free time), they will still be in slow production at about 10 made a week. As long as people dont mind waiting 1-3 weeks, depending on demand, I'll make them for as long as people want them until I reach completion on the next GZ project. Starting with this pop bumper, I'll make a new thread later tonight since I'll be sharing more stuff there and getting community feedback.
[quoted image]

Nice! That’s a super reasonable price for a great looking mod.

And I can wait to get mine lol. My Godzilla Prem won’t be here until March…

#442 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Here is my UFO mod for those that are interested. Thanks
GOV
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1362-gov-s-mods/05578-godzilla-ufo-pop-bumper-mod
[quoted image]

Awesome, I’m ordering one for sure. I love the height and presence this ufo mod has.

#443 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

[quoted image]

I watched "Invasion of Astro-Monster" where the Xilians and their ship show up. Sleal16 's model looks more like the original in it's proportions, translucent white plastic body, and smooth contours. I'm surprised that T.A.O.P. model is opaque gray. I am curious what liorillusion comes up with for monsters or jets, his Hobbit sculpts are beautiful. They are real sculpts and castings with smooth contours and details that appeal to me more than the plethora of 3D printed stuff that have all of the layer lines still visible. I'm looking forward to sporting one of @sleal16's Xilian ships!

#444 2 years ago

I just installed tdiddy's tesla towers and mezel's drake building on my Pro. They both look like they should have been there from the factory and really add to the lighting on the upper playfield.

20211206_123147 (resized).jpg20211206_123147 (resized).jpg
#445 2 years ago

I wouldn't mind a saucer mod, but without the cone-shaped rays underneath. Just something to make the pop bumper a bit more 3d. The rays make me think of AFM, and cows getting sucked up, and so they don't bring to mind Godzilla or the Xiliians.

#446 2 years ago

While, I like the way the tower mod fills up the area in which it is designed, I can't seem to get it out of my head that the towers should be in a line. I've been messing with the configuration and I still need to get the spacing right. I have the rear tower hanging off the end of the plastic over the loop. The towers from the below Godzilla photo are obviously not the same as the one's in the game. However, in later movies, they would be, and always be in a line just like in this photo.

I still need to put this back together properly with the wires out of sight and a more permanent base (I used velcro and double sided tape for the time being!) Of course, being the klutz that I am, I ended up breaking off the ends to a few of the arms. One of these days, I'll get around to putting wires on the towers, though that would create quite the headache when maintenance is required. I've already decided that this is how I am going to keep the towers.

BTW, the tower arms reaching into the ramp do not interfere with the ball. Also, I believe the clear plastic that Stern placed in the area of the middle tower becomes useless with the towers there so I removed it. As an extra benefit, the small area that the left tower occupied can now be used for something else.

Tower Mod 1 (resized).JPGTower Mod 1 (resized).JPGmaxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpgTower Mod 2 (resized).JPGTower Mod 2 (resized).JPGTower Mod 5 (resized).JPGTower Mod 5 (resized).JPGTower Mod 6 (resized).JPGTower Mod 6 (resized).JPG
#447 2 years ago

I also changed the suggestion location of the fighter jet mod. I think the location matches the slingshot theme well. In the location I placed it, it does not interfere with any of the lights from the players perspective. I will order another for the other slingshot.

Fighter Mod 1 (resized).JPGFighter Mod 1 (resized).JPG
#448 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I wouldn't mind a saucer mod, but without the cone-shaped rays underneath. Just something to make the pop bumper a bit more 3d. The rays make me think of AFM, and cows getting sucked up, and so they don't bring to mind Godzilla or the Xiliians.

If you watch Invasion of Astro Monster you’ll definitely think of blue/green rays picking things up.

#449 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods
Concept rendering and first prototype of the oxygen destroyer.[quoted image][quoted image]

If you need someone to test this is a Premium Model, let me know..

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods
Concept rendering and first prototype of the oxygen destroyer.[quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely in on an oxygen destroyer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.