IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 105.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Red wire should be +. Looks to be backwards on your game.

Thanks! Ya, wasn’t lighting up. Easy fix.

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Anybody working on a UFO pop bumper topper? Something like the top half of this guy & made to work with the stock dome light on the pop would be cool...
[quoted image]

Keep working on it. I think everyone would want one.

#303 2 years ago

Hey were is a Rodan mod? Anybody?

Rodan2 (resized).jpgRodan2 (resized).jpgrodan1 (resized).jpgrodan1 (resized).jpg
#304 2 years ago

Rodan

roidan3 (resized).jpgroidan3 (resized).jpg
#305 2 years ago

I have the MonsterArts 2019 Rodan and Mothra set in order. Will end up on the top of my LE.

#306 2 years ago

So uh....anybody here offer 3D scanning services? Found a perfect Mechagodzilla but it is about an inch too big.

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Finalising a design for a brushed aluminium laser cut action button plate.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from ULEKstore:

Our Godzilla reptile scales Lockdown Bar Accent MOD is now available on our website, Pinside, eBay and hopefully through our distributors soon.

For all of the people designing action button plates, I'd be wary of the code changing in later revisions that the action button has more uses, so wouldn't want to be putting instructions on there.

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Despite the high price of the game, we are trying to keep this one priced reasonably at $50 shipped.

What's the price of the game got to do with the price of a shooter rod mod?

#309 2 years ago

Video of the scoop sign for all machines.

#310 2 years ago

Interactive Master cannon, yellow and blue lights.

BE4CC0A3-8719-4E81-8056-A54ED7E79E41 (resized).jpegBE4CC0A3-8719-4E81-8056-A54ED7E79E41 (resized).jpeg
#311 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Interactive Master cannon, yellow and blue lights. [quoted image]

Will it turn and rotate? Or just light up?

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Will it turn and rotate? Or just light up?

Can't imagine it would rotate being it's so close to the side, doesn't look like there'd be enough clearance, BUT it'd be awesome if it did!!

#313 2 years ago

Curious, I've seen a lot of cool Godzilla figures being used to replace the stock one in the premium version of the game, but does anyone have a measurement clearance we'd have to work with for these replacements?

I found a version I like that is 6.3 inches tall but not sure if this would be a good fit since I don't have the machine yet to test on.

#314 2 years ago

That should fit in the back left. I think Mechagodzilla only has about 5.5 inches of clearance. Maybe a bit more. I am going to measure for sure tomorrow when I am at my location.

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Curious, I've seen a lot of cool Godzilla figures being used to replace the stock one in the premium version of the game, but does anyone have a measurement clearance we'd have to work with for these replacements?
I found a version I like that is 6.3 inches tall but not sure if this would be a good fit since I don't have the machine yet to test on.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/18#post-6571362

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

you have 6" of clearance for GZ, maybe a hair more, and 5.5" for Mechag.

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

6.3 I feel is the sweet spot. Printed mine at 160mm (6.3in) and has the right amount of presence. Trying out 1-2 slight color variations see what works best.

2021-11-09 10.02.01 (resized).jpg2021-11-09 10.02.01 (resized).jpg
#318 2 years ago

Here is our 10 piece Godzilla color guard protector set. Available soon.

1110211607_HDR (resized).jpg1110211607_HDR (resized).jpg1110211559_HDR (resized).jpg1110211559_HDR (resized).jpg1110211559d_HDR (resized).jpg1110211559d_HDR (resized).jpg1110211559c_HDR (resized).jpg1110211559c_HDR (resized).jpg1110211600a (resized).jpg1110211600a (resized).jpg1110211600 (resized).jpg1110211600 (resized).jpg1110211532a_HDR (resized).jpg1110211532a_HDR (resized).jpg1110211532_HDR (resized).jpg1110211532_HDR (resized).jpg
#319 2 years ago
Quoted from CFES:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Haha! The screw on the post for your left side clear plastic is out on yours, too!

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

6.3 I feel is the sweet spot. Printed mine at 160mm (6.3in) and has the right amount of presence. Trying out 1-2 slight color variations see what works best.
[quoted image]

I like it! I’m about to buy one - how much is yours going to be?

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha! The screw on the post for your left side clear plastic is out on yours, too!

Haha..Still looking for it.

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from CFES:

Haha..Still looking for it.

On mine, game one I caught a glance of a piece of something sliding down the playfield in a hectic multiball. Turns out it was that screw. I eventually found it to the side of the coin box in the cabinet. Then I had to figure out where the screw came from and finally located the same post as on yours that is missing the screw, too.

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

[quoted image]

Which figure was this based on? Do you plan to sell these? I know someone that would be interested.

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I like it! I’m about to buy one - how much is yours going to be?

Quoted from RoyalJack:

Which figure was this based on? Do you plan to sell these? I know someone that would be interested.

Its a recent licensed release in the '84 era of the movies just with the artist's own take on it...kinda like the PF artwork seems to have a few blended references as well. A little serendipitous that the figure has a lot of common traits with the PF version (at least in my opinion)

I was gauging the amount of time to print, prep and paint them...and was looking at 45 for a raw one for someone to paint on their own, and 75 for a completed one.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Its a recent licensed release in the '84 era of the movies just with the artist's own take on it...kinda like the PF artwork seems to have a few blended references as well. A little serendipitous that the figure has a lot of common traits with the PF version (at least in my opinion)
I was gauging the amount of time to print, prep and paint them...and was looking at 45 for a raw one for someone to paint on their own, and 75 for a completed one.

I’d be in for a completed one. Please put me on your list if you are making one.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from CFES:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What art blades are those?

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I’d be in for a completed one. Please put me on your list if you are making one.

I’d also be in for a completed one as well.

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Please put me on your list. I think it looks great.

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

What art blades are those?

Tilt Graphics

#330 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which screw exactly?

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Which screw exactly?

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 7.39.31 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-11 at 7.39.31 AM (resized).png

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

[quoted image]

I’m in for one if you’re gonna sell em!

#333 2 years ago

Ok Thank-you that's what I thought. What purpose does that screw serve when present?

Anyone working on a decal for the building or a sculpted top of the prem/LE building? I hate the cheap plastic look for the building and imagine the top being printed to work with the mech is possible and that three vinyl decals in addition to cover the screws and make our building appear a little more premium would be a huge benefit to our games.

Also looking for a Godzilla figure with a fire led illuminating the bridge rather than just the static figure. Just mounting an led inside his mouth would be great LERMODS has there version but I wanted a more playfield art specific figure with a fire stream instead of blue hot stream. Id also be cool with no stream as long as I could get the three tiny leds chasing out of his mouth reflecting onto my bridge mod also soon to be announced I hope .

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Ok Thank-you that's what I thought. What purpose does that screw serve when present?
Anyone working on a decal for the building or a sculpted top of the prem/LE building? I hate the cheap plastic look for the building and imagine the top being printed to work with the mech is possible and that three vinyl decals in addition to cover the screws and make our building appear a little more premium would be a huge benefit to our games.
Also looking for a Godzilla figure with a fire led illuminating the bridge rather than just the static figure. Just mounting an led inside his mouth would be great LERMODS has there version but I wanted a more playfield art specific figure with a fire stream instead of blue hot stream. Id also be cool with no stream as long as I could get the three tiny leds chasing out of his mouth reflecting onto my bridge mod also soon to be announced I hope .

Yeah, wish I had the same comfort level with sculpting as I do with CAD, else I'd mess with the mouth to do more with it. I know someone is hand sculpting a model with atomic breath, and doing the injection molding to produce them. I'm eager to see how that turns out.

That being said, I got my static figure decently set with the color process.Used a translucent blue to leave the fins unpainted. In the end since his back is away from the player, kinda doesnt matter since its dark back there and super out of line of sight. I like my eyes red, but think a bright blue would look fine there as well.

2021-11-12 18.22.07 (resized).jpg2021-11-12 18.22.07 (resized).jpg2021-11-12 18.35.55 (resized).jpg2021-11-12 18.35.55 (resized).jpg2021-11-11 16.58.24 (resized).jpg2021-11-11 16.58.24 (resized).jpg
#335 2 years ago

I want one of those.

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yeah, wish I had the same comfort level with sculpting as I do with CAD, else I'd mess with the mouth to do more with it. I know someone is hand sculpting a model with atomic breath, and doing the injection molding to produce them. I'm eager to see how that turns out.
That being said, I got my static figure decently set with the color process.Used a translucent blue to leave the fins unpainted. In the end since his back is away from the player, kinda doesnt matter since its dark back there and super out of line of sight. I like my eyes red, but think a bright blue would look fine there as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Im trying to hold myself back from buying yours its so damn good! If I could just get that mouth spitting flames! It honestly isn't a make or break but man it would look awesom if done correctly! I'll definitely keep you in mind... I've gotta short patience issue hahahah!

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Freaking amazing. Definitely interested. Please keep me posted on price and availability.

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods
Concept rendering and first prototype of the oxygen destroyer.[quoted image][quoted image]

All those Mezel Mods Look kick ass !!!

#339 2 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Lockdown Accent Bar redesign. No more "sheat ray".
Thanks for everyone's feedback.
[quoted image]

Looks Great so far, but can you make the letters yellow so they stand out? The green letters on a green background kind of camouflages them.

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Wow the translucent blue looks great. What about leaving the eyes blue like Zombie Yeti art and adding LED light inside underneath to make eyes and tail glow when attached to an appropriate source. You can leave the tail leading up on top of head unpainted as well as eyes to see them glow blue. With or without the light I am in.

#341 2 years ago

Can anyone make a transparent card to put over qr ? I'm not hooking up to it and it's ugly on such a pretty game. Not sure what to put on it, but I miss having artwork over there

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Can anyone make a transparent card to put over qr ? I'm not hooking up to it and it's ugly on such a pretty game. Not sure what to put on it, but I miss having artwork over there

-link removed-

#343 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Interactive Master cannon

When

oxygen destroyer

?

Great mods

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

When
oxygen destroyer
?
Great mods

Today!

#345 2 years ago

Thought of those, but I have something coming in a day or 2 to share here, and don't want to cover it up with the wiz mods, which are great, I have them on 3 pins

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Today turned into last night

Are they sold out already? Doesn't show available on the website.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Today turned into last night

I kept watch most of the day while working. Then at 11pm the laser and the noodle building got added. I could only order the noodle building. the Lasers showed SOLD out immediately.

Great way to keep me paying shipping and handling I guess

Magicchiz

#350 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Would be interested what Mothra looks like under UV/Blacklight
Very cool

Finally got black lights…sadly this Mothra doesn’t glow much under UV lights. I may need to paint it.

6797AB3A-CE19-4FE8-AEB8-3B409AFA0C6E (resized).jpeg6797AB3A-CE19-4FE8-AEB8-3B409AFA0C6E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
16,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 105.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/7?hl=purdue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.