20240318_152015 (resized).jpg
20240318_152006 (resized).jpg
20240318_152751 (resized).jpg
20240316_201946 (resized).jpg
20240316_201708 (resized).jpg
IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
20240303_090153 (resized).jpg
IMG_8413 (resized).jpeg

There are 5,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 105.
#3851 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I ended up with some wing type armor from HemiOrange09 and love the look on GZ
[quoted image]

Yeah what colour is that, it looks amazing!

#3852 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

What armor and green is that? Got other pictures?
Really nice

Quoted from J85M:

Yeah what colour is that, it looks amazing!

Steve / HemiOrange09 would have to answer that, I bought the set already powder coated in his suggested color.

Other pictures in my post a few pages back in the thread

#3853 1 year ago

I am in the market for a set of the aftermarket dragon rails. Does anyone know where I can get a set? Muchas Gracias

#3855 1 year ago

Still here! Projects are finishing up. Thanks to everyone for the inquiries and support!

High End Main Logo 2400x1800 (resized).jpgHigh End Main Logo 2400x1800 (resized).jpg
#3856 1 year ago

Anyone have a video, or can provide a video of Myth's undercab lighting with their speaker light kits? I'm very curious how the flames would look under the cab.

#3857 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Can I put these fire bulbs in the Godzilla spotlight to try out? Is the voltage right?
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/fire-bulbs?_pos=1&_sid=3c41f243d&_ss=r

Yes, those are 5volt lights, as is the single spotlight there on the left and all GI on the GDZ.

#3858 1 year ago

Just added some shots of the Mothra Mod installed. I will be opening up orders in the next few weeks and will post here at that time as well. If you are interested please check out the thread here and let me know.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-mothra-mod#post-7463412

IMG_3041 (resized).jpgIMG_3041 (resized).jpg
#3859 1 year ago

A shout out to HemiOrange09 at Michigan Pinball Refinery for the excellent work on getting the side amour to the match the LE. Exceptional turnaround time and really, the pictures do not do the work justice. Well done!

IMG_1516 (resized).JPGIMG_1516 (resized).JPGIMG_1517 (resized).JPGIMG_1517 (resized).JPG
#3860 1 year ago

Hey everyone. pinopinballmods provided me with some feedback on my left Mechagodzilla sculpt. Seems the screw holes weren't deep enough to keep the metal plate below the original plastic. I have edited the model and made the screw holes deeper and posted to thangs. If anyone else has any other feedback, please let me know.

https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/Stern%20Godzilla%20Pinball%20Premium%20and%20LE%20Mechagodzilla%20Sculpt%20-%20Left-683478

Cheers.

#3861 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Hey everyone. lionelpo91 provided me with some feedback on my left Mechagodzilla sculpt. Seems the screw holes weren't deep enough to keep the metal plate below the original plastic. I have edited the model and made the screw holes deeper and posted to thangs. If anyone else has any other feedback, please let me know.
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/Stern%20Godzilla%20Pinball%20Premium%20and%20LE%20Mechagodzilla%20Sculpt%20-%20Left-683478
Cheers.

LOL, I just had my son print the original and I painted it up yesterday. Back to the drawing board. In all seriousness, thanks Lionel for pointing out the problem, and than you king-pin for doing the original and this update.

#3862 1 year ago

Here are a couple of videos of dpannell 's animated Godzilla in action. I altered the sculpt and repainted before installation. Took a little longer to get these posted than I had hoped. I'm really digging this mod, love the way it moves and the fact that it is only triggered with building and bridge activity. Hats off to Dan for an exceptional mod, the build quality and his customer support are over the top. Next up is a new building I'm working on for the back of the machine and a repaint of mechagodzilla.

#3863 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Here are a couple of videos of dpannell 's animated Godzilla in action. I altered the sculpt and repainted before installation. Took a little longer to get these posted than I had hoped. I'm really digging this mod, love the way it moves and the fact that it is only triggered with building and bridge activity. Hats off to Dan for an exceptional mod, the build quality and his customer support are over the top. Next up is a new building I'm working on for the back of the machine and a repaint of mechagodzilla.

Nice job on the repaint, looks great, you've got skills!

#3864 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

LOL, I just had my son print the original and I painted it up yesterday. Back to the drawing board. In all seriousness, thanks Lionel for pointing out the problem, and than you king-pin for doing the original and this update.

Sorry about that. Longer screws could also be an option if you don't want to repaint the new print. If you end up printing another one, please let me know how it fits.

#3865 1 year ago

I put the original one in since it was painted and just took out the metal/steel plate which was under the bottom plastic. It fits this way but will not be protected by the metal from ball hits. If it gets hit alot, I will just have my son print the new one and paint it up. NP Easy for him to print, and I do models so I am good with an airbrush. I will tell you, this mod looks great. I used a chrome/silver paint on it and it almost exactly matches the paint on the Mecha.

I will let you know when I have the new one printed and how it fits, but probably not for a while.

#3866 1 year ago

Myth Pinball has four refurbished speaker light kits for sale for immediate shipping. They will be inspected and in like new condition with the latest firmware.

As most people know we rarely ever run a sale, and often are running 2-3 weeks for processing.

Click here to order:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1319-myth-pinball-parts-shop/07108-advanced-speaker-light-kit-for-godzilla-pinball

Purchase the full kit (Advanced Light Kit w/City and Adv. Under Cabinet Add-On) and use coupon code: GZREFURB for $50 off

Once the coupon no longer works we are sold out of the refurbished kits.

We will also be at the Allentown Pinfest Pinball Show this year, excited to meet everyone.

#3867 1 year ago
Quoted from MythMaker:

Myth Pinball has four refurbished speaker light kits for sale for immediate shipping. They will be inspected and in like new condition with the latest firmware.
As most people know we rarely ever run a sale, and often are running 2-3 weeks for processing.
Click here to order:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1319-myth-pinball-parts-shop/07108-advanced-speaker-light-kit-for-godzilla-pinball
Purchase the full kit (Advanced Light Kit w/City and Adv. Under Cabinet Add-On) and use coupon code: GZREFURB for $50 off
Once the coupon no longer works we are sold out of the refurbished kits.
We will also be at the Allentown Pinfest Pinball Show this year, excited to meet everyone.

Order placed! Thanks.

#3868 1 year ago

And they are already gone, thanks everyone! Will have these out in the next day or two.

#3869 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

I put the original one in since it was painted and just took out the metal/steel plate which was under the bottom plastic. It fits this way but will not be protected by the metal from ball hits. If it gets hit alot, I will just have my son print the new one and paint it up. NP Easy for him to print, and I do models so I am good with an airbrush. I will tell you, this mod looks great. I used a chrome/silver paint on it and it almost exactly matches the paint on the Mecha.
I will let you know when I have the new one printed and how it fits, but probably not for a while.

Ok great! Glad you're enjoying the mod. Happy I could make it available to everyone. Cheers.

#3870 1 year ago

He's coming!

Finished will look like this but we moved the hole

44422 (resized).jpeg44422 (resized).jpeg
#3871 1 year ago

I’d make hole available both ways And a screw cap to plug hole not used.

#3872 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

New Wave2 figures from Super7. Some good choices here! Get ‘em while they in stock!
https://super7.com/products/toho-reaction-figures-wave-2-set-of-6[quoted image]

I posted about these new Super7 figures awhile back. Decided to make a custom King Ghidorah mod for my game, since I had open space at the back right rear corner. This figure is $25 on their site. It’s the correct Showa Era look that matches the LCD footage. Anyone can do this mod in 15 minutes with some wire & a matrix spotlight kit.

Picked up some 1/16 brass rods from Hobby Lobby. It’s not extremely stiff wire, it’s pretty easy to bend & adjust. Plus the flexibility makes Ghidorah move & shake with the game. Drill a 1/16 hole in his back. Bend the wire so it’s about 3.5 inches high & extends 3.5 inches. You’ll have extra rods to test & get it just right. Secure the wire under the rear locknut.

Bend his legs back, push his wings back, adjust the heads & boom!……..now you have a Flying King Ghidorah! Add a spotlight under the black wire clamp behind Mechagodzilla, run the wires down the plastics & through the playfield. Use a Comet 5V 8SMD bulb. You can hook it up wherever you like. I tied mine to the Mothra flasher.

Lots of different ways you can mod your game. Only so many things you can fit into these areas, and there are so many options now. But I like the Kaiju theme I have going in the rear of my game. All these mods are custom ones I did myself, with the exception of Jet Jaguar. I have just one more mod of Hedorah planned, then I should be all set.

704CEC83-0667-4F67-8085-F37786E5B144 (resized).jpeg704CEC83-0667-4F67-8085-F37786E5B144 (resized).jpeg
2A06520A-E829-4966-8B0B-A4D71A23F03E (resized).jpeg2A06520A-E829-4966-8B0B-A4D71A23F03E (resized).jpeg
BF844881-90FF-478C-88CC-36C1342DD285 (resized).jpegBF844881-90FF-478C-88CC-36C1342DD285 (resized).jpeg
6B5F0770-7F8F-4AF6-AB63-77A339E3C3F4 (resized).jpeg6B5F0770-7F8F-4AF6-AB63-77A339E3C3F4 (resized).jpeg
F37B5763-4D99-4BDB-958B-46E166CE6776 (resized).jpegF37B5763-4D99-4BDB-958B-46E166CE6776 (resized).jpeg
3D7A1A8B-5D14-48D1-98BD-619E61F292C2 (resized).jpeg3D7A1A8B-5D14-48D1-98BD-619E61F292C2 (resized).jpeg
D66BEFA9-A3C3-4ECE-80DF-25D95B3E52AD (resized).jpegD66BEFA9-A3C3-4ECE-80DF-25D95B3E52AD (resized).jpeg

#3873 1 year ago

So I switched out the mechagodzilla figure that I had in place for the premium/LE replacement that Pinball Life offers.
One nice thing about that replacement is that it comes with 2 inserts for the belly button (where the magnet usually lives in the premium/LE), one clear and one red insert.
I opted on the clear and then tied in a light blue light behind it that mimics the light blue (of the varying rgb) of the Mechagodzilla inserts on the pf, and tied this light into the flasher behind him.
So, when the flasher goes off, his belly button glows in that same light blue (most notable during gameplay during Mechagodzilla multi-ball). Really adds a cool new effect.
These pictures are during attract mode (where there's a predominance of the red GI lit).

PXL_20230327_141014567~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230327_141014567~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230327_141141458~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230327_141141458~2 (resized).jpg

#3874 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

So I switched out the mechagodzilla figure that I had in place for the premium/LE replacement that Pinball Life offers.
One nice thing about that replacement is that it comes with 2 inserts for the belly button (where the magnet usually lives in the premium/LE), one clear and one red insert.
I opted on the clear and then tied in a light blue light behind it that mimics the light blue (of the varying rgb) of the Mechagodzilla inserts on the pf, and tied this light into the flasher behind him.
So, when the flasher goes off, his belly button glows in that same light blue (most notable during gameplay during Mechagodzilla multi-ball). Really adds a cool new effect.
These pictures are during attract mode (where there's a predominance of the red GI lit).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is the magnet still installed? It looks like the replacement eliminates the magnet, but that may just be the pictures.

Update: I didn't look closely enough. It does appear to be a Pro. Duh...

#3875 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Is the magnet still installed? It looks like the replacement eliminates the magnet, but that may just be the pictures.

I think his machine is a Pro. It's just so modded up that it seems like a Premium. Thus, no magnet needed or contained in the mod.

#3876 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/5#post-7474334
Just a heads up to anyone here who may have one of the art of pinball's mods on their machine. They're running a contest through the end of the month. Simply post a picture of one of their mods on your machine and if it gets the most upvotes by the end of the month, you win his new mod.(action button) Even if you don't have a dog in this fight, check it out and vote to help break the current tie.

#3877 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Always love seeing your machine.
Suprised to see you still running black rubbers. Do you just like the way they play? I think the black is just clashing with the beautiful world you've created.

#3878 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Always love seeing your machine.
Suprised to see you still running black rubbers. Do you just like the way they play? I think the black is just clashing with the beautiful world you've created.

Thanks so very much!!!
I do like the way the black rubbers play and I sort of like how the darker rubber falls into the shadows a bit. That said, I think if I were to replace them, I would consider that clear, transparent rubber...that tends to look pretty sharp to my eyes on machines.

#3879 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Where is your UFO and aliens from? I like the look you setup there. Thanks.

#3880 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:So I switched out the mechagodzilla figure that I had in place for the premium/LE replacement that Pinball Life offers.

Hi @ChipScott.

Interesting thing for a Pro machine.
All you have to do is install the kit for the eyes that we have designed and you will have a magnificent figurine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07852-lights-kit-for-mechagodzilla-le-premium

I know your order it to me. Your parcel is on the way

for the Pro machine, we also make this figurine with the lights in the eyes and the body:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07661-mechagodzilla-with-lights-pro.

Customers has the choice

85F8EDA5-49F4-4C3B-A989-94CE663969DD (resized).jpeg85F8EDA5-49F4-4C3B-A989-94CE663969DD (resized).jpegA5438E4F-9F1F-49A7-9199-AED663D98043 (resized).jpegA5438E4F-9F1F-49A7-9199-AED663D98043 (resized).jpeg
#3881 1 year ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Where is your UFO and aliens from? I like the look you setup there. Thanks.

The UFO is Frankenstein using the base from GOV's mod and the saucer from Little Shop of Games (Art of Pinball).
The Xillion characters I acquired some time ago and it was hard as heck to find some... so I was thrilled to run across some. I put one at the scoop sign, and 2 at the top of the right outlane. As you can see I made my own base for those 2 characters out of plexi (attached to the post on the right at the very top of the right outlane) and then lit them with spotlight connected to red GI (running the wire underneath the outline plastics). In the picture above, during attract mode, there's a preponderance of red lit GI, so you can see the effect when they are highlighted in the above pic. It's fun during gameplay because when you start a mode battle at the scoop and the Xillion controller is talking to you, the game uses red GI and those characters light up during that time (and other times when red GI is being utilized).
I really like the effect.

#3882 1 year ago

Has anyone put the siderails on without the gold backer? Can it be removed. I think I'd rather just let the artwork bleed through and let the cutout be more subtle.

#3883 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Has anyone put the siderails on without the gold backer? Can it be removed. I think I'd rather just let the artwork bleed through and let the cutout be more subtle.

I removed it to powdercoat the rails. It has some pretty sticky adhesive globbed on in a few spots. I re-installed the gold before putting them back on though using some double-sided tape.

#3884 1 year ago

A quick DIY note on creating the Mechagodzilla spinner mod as authored by king_pin (my instruction below posted with his approval):

1. Using the STL files (below), you can get them printed. They are in "mm" scale if you need that for the printer. I used craftcloud3d.com and printed each part in ABS, Gray, with 60% infill. About $5.50 each piece and delivery was 15 days. The pictures below are of the ABS parts, but I ordered in PETG as well just to see how the material looked and the results was the same.

2. I then placed each part on a toothpick with the top cracked in half and stuck into the underside of the piece in the screw mounting hole, and then I pressed into a cardboard box to keep each part up in the air and off the flat surface. I wanted to make sure paint would not get stuck if the part was just sitting on the cardboard flatly.

3. I then used three quick coats of Duplicolor ECP199 Adhesion promoter, sprayed on all surfaces, with a minute between each coat. Waited 2 minutes after last coat of adhesion. (This is great stuff for ALL plastic painting. Everyone should have a can of it on hand!)

4. Then I started applying the top color. I found the perfect Rustoleum 'chrome bright coat' spray paint item #7718830 which when dry, matches the mechazilla finish exactly! I applied three light coats, with a few minutes between each coat, being careful to coat all edges and hit all surfaces except the bottom which is not seen. The finish becomes more metallic with each cost. DO NOT PUT ANY TOP CLEARCOAT OVER THE FINAL Chrome bright coat. (It will change the look of the metallic finish).

5. After an hour or so and once the parts were completely dry to the touch, I then used Testor's Pure Red enamel (#1103C) model paint for the red areas, applied very carefully with a toothpick at right angle to the top surface only. Use the red paint sparingly by dipping the tooth pick into the paint. I tried using a brush but it was just too hard to prevent getting red paint down on the areas that should be metallic like the lower areas inside the letter since I noticed the letter top surface is not that much higher than some of the surounding printed material. I applied very carefully (two coats of red) to just hit that top most surface. After two coats, the red was vivid and consistent.

6. Let it dry for a couple of hours and it's ready to go!!! Time to install, a couple of screws on each and away you go!

Files:
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
IMG_2441r (resized).jpgIMG_2441r (resized).jpg

#3885 1 year ago

A quick DIY note on creating the Mechagodzilla spinner mod as authored by king_pin (my instruction below posted with his approval):
1. Using the STL files (below), you can get them printed. They are in "mm" scale if you need that for the printer. I used craftcloud3d.com and printed each part in ABS, Gray, with 60% infill. About $5.50 each piece and delivery was 15 days. The pictures below are of the ABS parts, but I ordered in PETG as well just to see how the material looked and the results was the same.
2. I then placed each part on a toothpick with the top cracked in half and stuck into the underside of the piece in the screw mounting hole, and then I pressed into a cardboard box to keep each part up in the air and off the flat surface. I wanted to make sure paint would not get stuck if the part was just sitting on the cardboard flatly.
3. I then used three quick coats of Duplicolor ECP199 Adhesion promoter, sprayed on all surfaces, with a minutes between each coat. Waited 2 minutes after last coat of adhesion. (This is great stuff for ALL plastic painting. Everyone should have a can of it on hand!)
4. Then I immediately started applying the top color. I found the perfect Rustoleum 'chrome bright coat' spray paint item #7718830 which when dry, matches the mechazilla finish exactly! I applied three light coats, with a few minutes between each coat, being careful to coat all edges and hit all surfaces except the bottom which is not seen. The finish becomes more metallic with each cost. DO NOT PUT A TOP CLEARCOAT OVER THE FINAL Chrome bright coat. (It will change the look of the metallic finish).
5. After an hour or so and once the parts were completely dry to the touch, I then used Testor's Pure Red enamel (#1103C) model paint for the red areas, applied very carefully with a toothpick at right angle to the top surface only. Use the red paint sparingly by dipping the tooth pick into the paint. I tried using a brush but it was just too hard to prevent getting red paint down on the areas that should be metallic like the lower areas inside the letter since I noticed the letter top surface is not that much higher than some of the surounding printed material. I applied very carefully (two coats of red) to just hit that top most surface. After two coats, the red was vivid and consistent.
6. Let it dry for a couple of hours and it's ready to go!!! Time to install, a couple of screws on each and away you go!
Files:
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
[quoted image]

Looks nice, I am going to model these on my 3D printer and see what the cost is for ASA and PETG. I want to see what a mutlicolor print versus just one color would be.

#3886 1 year ago

3. I then used three quick coats of Duplicolor ECP199 Adhesion promoter, sprayed on all surfaces, with a minutes between each coat. Waited 2 minutes after last coat of adhesion. (This is great stuff for ALL plastic painting. Everyone should have a can of it on hand!)
4. Then I immediately started applying the top color. I found the perfect Rustoleum 'chrome bright coat' spray paint item #7718830 which when dry, matches the mechazilla finish exactly! I applied three light coats, with a few minutes between each coat, being careful to coat all edges and hit all surfaces except the bottom which is not seen. The finish becomes more metallic with each cost. DO NOT PUT A TOP CLEARCOAT OVER THE FINAL Chrome bright coat. (It will change the look of the metallic finish).
Files:
[quoted image]

Looks great! Nice write-up. Thanks for sharing! Any chance you can post a pic of it inside your game if you get a chance?

#3888 12 months ago

where is everybody getting the neat neon yellow plastics for their entire playfields? all the ones i can find seem to only be for the in lanes / bumpers?
Thanks

#3889 12 months ago
Quoted from Shuoink:

where is everybody getting the neat neon yellow plastics for their entire playfields? all the ones i can find seem to only be for the in lanes / bumpers?
Thanks

Hit up @spiderpin, he’s got some awesome green plastic protectors

#3890 12 months ago
Quoted from badfish981:

Hit up Spiderpin, he’s got some awesome green plastic protectors

I second that! But in red!

#3891 12 months ago
#3892 12 months ago

That is really cool man. I don't have a shooter rod yet

Nice work!

#3893 12 months ago

Looks really good! Nice job.

#3894 12 months ago

3. I then used three quick coats of Duplicolor ECP199 Adhesion promoter, sprayed on all surfaces, with a minute between each coat. Waited 2 minutes after last coat of adhesion. (This is great stuff for ALL plastic painting. Everyone should have a can of it on hand!)
4. Then I started applying the top color. I found the perfect Rustoleum 'chrome bright coat' spray paint item #7718830 which when dry, matches the mechazilla finish exactly! I applied three light coats, with a few minutes between each coat, being careful to coat all edges and hit all surfaces except the bottom which is not seen. The finish becomes more metallic with each cost. DO NOT PUT ANY TOP CLEARCOAT OVER THE FINAL Chrome bright coat. (It will change the look of the metallic finish).
Files:
[quoted image]

With a resin printer you obtain a better result . You can see the pictures here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/08054-mechagodzilla-shield-spinner-mod-for-prem-le

154D0D99-6CA0-44D4-87F8-4C908E603CCF (resized).jpeg154D0D99-6CA0-44D4-87F8-4C908E603CCF (resized).jpeg
#3895 12 months ago

I will try a resin print and see how it compares. Thanks for the suggestion!

#3896 12 months ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Anyone have a video, or can provide a video of Myth's undercab lighting with their speaker light kits? I'm very curious how the flames would look under the cab.

Here is a video of our under-cabinet kit. This unfortunately is not yet on our Godzilla machine since it just arrived!

Hope this helps!

#3897 12 months ago

Thanks to Spiderpin for making a complete set of plastic protectors just finished install. Very well done quality product !

05BEB235-839A-4B26-9ABF-9836C04D4658 (resized).jpeg05BEB235-839A-4B26-9ABF-9836C04D4658 (resized).jpegBDFB5729-7722-49E4-96DC-2D52061769ED (resized).jpegBDFB5729-7722-49E4-96DC-2D52061769ED (resized).jpeg35B66758-5A31-4093-BF66-2A76027DDCC8 (resized).jpeg35B66758-5A31-4093-BF66-2A76027DDCC8 (resized).jpeg0093A7FB-4231-496E-B772-B3236E77D239 (resized).jpeg0093A7FB-4231-496E-B772-B3236E77D239 (resized).jpeg7128E9BE-F985-4800-9DB8-DF7D525AFA8F (resized).jpeg7128E9BE-F985-4800-9DB8-DF7D525AFA8F (resized).jpeg5F125F1F-3DAF-4366-A69E-DDBD46187E33 (resized).jpeg5F125F1F-3DAF-4366-A69E-DDBD46187E33 (resized).jpeg296E0884-CE9B-44F6-99B6-47F1FDA1663A (resized).jpeg296E0884-CE9B-44F6-99B6-47F1FDA1663A (resized).jpegD38D1735-7A2D-4653-B697-14F7D2563C67 (resized).jpegD38D1735-7A2D-4653-B697-14F7D2563C67 (resized).jpeg3110D834-7A8A-4FF5-A6E4-2C7CBC109FB1 (resized).jpeg3110D834-7A8A-4FF5-A6E4-2C7CBC109FB1 (resized).jpeg1C6D5DFB-E5B7-49C6-8278-6A1D339E65D2 (resized).jpeg1C6D5DFB-E5B7-49C6-8278-6A1D339E65D2 (resized).jpeg
#3898 12 months ago

I have a bunch of unused MODs for a Godzilla Premium. All mods were bought for a Premium so they are for a premium or LE and some will work on a Pro. Can combine multiple mods to save on shipping. Prefer Venmo over PayPal. Message me if interested. I will post in the owners thread as well.

Naegele Oil Building - Weathered, With Diddy Sign - $200
Lermods Interactive Godzilla figure with trains - $160
Lermods Interactive Godzilla figure - Fire breathing - $75
Lermods - Interactive city scoop light - $20
Lermods - Flasher Mod - $20
Lermods - Trough light on green - $7
Mezelmods Godzilla pinball ramp illumination - $15
MezelModsn Godzilla Backboard Illumination - Blue - $15
Mezel Mods complete building set - Theatre, Subway and Noodle - $300
High End Mods Oxygen destroyer with Frog metal extension -$120
Mezel Mods Pinball UFO sign - $20

#3899 12 months ago

Ordered!! Best shooter I've seen so far

#3900 12 months ago

Sold items marked below.

Quoted from drbrain:

I have a bunch of unused MODs for a Godzilla Premium. All mods were bought for a Premium so they are for a premium or LE and some will work on a Pro. Can combine multiple mods to save on shipping. Prefer Venmo over PayPal. Message me if interested. I will post in the owners thread as well.
Naegele Oil Building - Weathered, With Diddy Sign - $200
Lermods Interactive Godzilla figure with trains - $160
Lermods Interactive Godzilla figure - Fire breathing - $75
Lermods - Interactive city scoop light - $20 - SOLD
Lermods - Flasher Mod - $20 - SOLD
Lermods - Trough light on green - $7 - SOLD
Mezelmods Godzilla pinball ramp illumination - $15 - SOLD
MezelModsn Godzilla Backboard Illumination - Blue - $15 - SOLD
Mezel Mods complete building set - Theatre, Subway and Noodle - $300
High End Mods Oxygen destroyer with Frog metal extension -$120
Mezel Mods Pinball UFO sign - $20

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 22.50
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 105.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/78?hl=jonnyqtrek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.