IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 105.
#3701 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

That would be perfect. If Strummy is willing to add that feature as an "add-on". Thank You.
Ken

Thanks mate we've had a chat but it's too much of a squeeze so we're going to skip it for this one but will look to team up on something in the future!

#3702 1 year ago

Really nice, best one yet! Yes, make me one.

#3703 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:Thanks mate we've had a chat but it's too much of a squeeze so we're going to skip it for this one but will look to team up on something in the future!

Lets definitely make something happen in the future! Looks like we are too far along on the Maser to make changes at this point.

#3704 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks mate we've had a chat but it's too much of a squeeze so we're going to skip it for this one but will look to team up on something in the future!

No worries, thanks for the response and information.

#3705 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Lets definitely make something happen in the future! Looks like we are too far along on the Maser to make changes at this point.

I’d reconsider this!
Would be best move you ever made!

#3706 1 year ago

Got a set of Godzilla Side Armor up for sale in the market place if you're looking!

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Got a set of Stern Godzilla Side Armor that I don’t need. New in open original Stern box. I checked these on mine to verify fit and put back in box. Free shipping in the Cont US...”
2023-02-14
Suffield, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 152 times

#3707 1 year ago

A quick hovering mothra video.
Remember these are modified Mothra’s

Get yours here before they are gone. I’m only doing a limited number of them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1388-magicchiz-shop/all

Thanks Magicchiz

#3708 1 year ago

Hello everybody,
Just to let you know that we managed to make the eyes of the MechaGodzilla (Premiun/LE version) interact with the GI (General Illumination). The difficulty is to drill the figure without making any mistakes . And for that you have to be delicate. Then we built a kit that allows us to do this. Now the drilling of the figure is up to you!
You can buy here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07852-lights-kit-for-mechagodzilla-le-premium
Note : I also saw that you could buy this figurine for 90 dollars on Pinball Life .
I m just selling the lights kit not the figurine !
See you soon.

IMG_9930 (resized).JPGIMG_9930 (resized).JPGIMG_9937 (resized).JPGIMG_9937 (resized).JPGIMG_9941 (resized).JPGIMG_9941 (resized).JPGIMG_9967 (resized).JPGIMG_9967 (resized).JPG
#3709 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

The difficulty is to drill the figure without making any mistakes . And for that you have to be delicate.

Very cool! Any chance you can post some instructions on the install?

#3710 1 year ago

My Mini Mothra Topper

#3711 1 year ago

Yeah would just like to see how to drill out - what size bit etc

Quoted from arzoo:

#3712 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Sure I can do it. But you have just to drill the eyes in the center with a small metallic drill at 1mm of diameter. After you take a 3mm drill and when you succeed to make the hole you can pass one side of the optical fiber from the eye to the body. You take the other side of the optical fiber and you pass in the other eye the fiber. So in the body you have two fibers. You connect the two fibers to the special connector we have made for this kit and you add the led on the other side of the connector. You cut the fiber at the level of the eyes and you adjust the fiber on the eyes. Easy . The diameter of the fiber is 3mm. I hope it is clear for you!

#3713 1 year ago

Hello everybody,
Just to let you know that we managed to make the eyes of the MechaGodzilla (Premiun/LE version) interact with the GI (General Illumination). The difficulty is to drill the figure without making any mistakes . And for that you have to be delicate. Then we built a kit that allows us to do this. Now the drilling of the figure is up to you!
You can buy here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07852-lights-kit-for-mechagodzilla-le-premium
Note : I also saw that you could buy this figurine for 90 dollars on Pinball Life .
I m just selling the lights kit not the figurine !
See you soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome idea and work!!
Looks badass! I'm in!!

#3714 1 year ago

Xiliens are available now at Highendmods1.com!!

IMG_6560 (resized).jpgIMG_6560 (resized).jpgIMG_6583 (resized).jpgIMG_6583 (resized).jpgIMG_6584 (resized).jpgIMG_6584 (resized).jpg

#3715 1 year ago

We have caught up on all PRO versions and now are available in our shop

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1310-diddy-s-pinball-mods-/07865-godzilla-naegele-oil-building-pro

Pinside_forum_7082123_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7082123_0 (resized).jpg
#3716 1 year ago

Hi everybody,
A must have for the 2021 Stern Godzilla pinball machine !
For all version (LE/Premium/Pro)
How could you play without this emblematic figurine ?
Replace your transparency plastic by THE figurine King Ghirorah.
Perfect integration in your playfield !
You can order here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07709-king-ghidorah
A video here :
Regards,
Lionel.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The Gold version of our King Ghidorah : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07709-king-ghidorah

IMG_4218 (resized).jpegIMG_4218 (resized).jpegIMG_4219 (resized).jpegIMG_4219 (resized).jpeg
#3717 1 year ago

I have received a few PMs about Xilien pricing.

The painted versions are $40 each or 3 for $100

The solid chrome plated pewter are $30 each or 3 for $75

The vibed lead free pewter are $23 each or $57.50 for 3

Thanks for everyone's support!

Highendmods1.com

IMG_6584 (resized).jpgIMG_6584 (resized).jpg
#3718 1 year ago

I don't have a GZ yet, but hope to soon. Anybody know...what is the height of the current Godzilla figure in the game today and what is the maximum height of a figure you could put in it's place and just clear the glass?

#3719 1 year ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

I don't have a GZ yet, but hope to soon. Anybody know...what is the height of the current Godzilla figure in the game today and what is the maximum height of a figure you could put in it's place and just clear the glass?

Original figure is 5.5", up to the glass you get a little over 6.5". Best to give yourself clearance and max out at 6.5", imo

#3720 1 year ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

If Sleal16 isn’t making anymore of his replacement Godzilla’s I highly recommend this one https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-atomic-godzilla-figure-mod

#3721 1 year ago

Hi all, I wanted a model F-86 for my gozilla. I tried 3D printing some and were not happy with the results (mostly because I suck at 3d printing)

Anyway I bought a prepainted scale model kit, assembled it and designed a 3d printed wireform holder for the right wireform return. works and looks beautiful.
When I bought them I figured "if I"m giong to buy 1 and pay for shipping and sit and assemble them... might as well do a few"

So I have 3 extra. I assembled them this weekend. and have them on my pinside shop if anyone is interested.
the mounting attaches easily to the wireform with 1 thin zip tie (provided) as shown in the picture (except the pictures shows the zip tie before I cut off the extra end)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/07869-godzilla-pinball-f-86-sabre-jet-and-mount-

thanks for looking and happy presidents day.

-brian
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

#3722 1 year ago

MechaGodzilla Light Eyes Kit in production
For Premium / LE machine

Order here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07852-lights-kit-for-mechagodzilla-le-premium

Pino Pinball Mods

68854214-4C38-40C2-9374-77CBE85AA06E (resized).jpeg68854214-4C38-40C2-9374-77CBE85AA06E (resized).jpeg
#3723 1 year ago

MechaGodzilla Light Eyes Kit in production
For Premium / LE machine
Order here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07852-lights-kit-for-mechagodzilla-le-premium
Pino Pinball Mods
[quoted image]

You know awhile back I purchased some small rectangular yellow LEDs for MG's eyes. After I saw your new product listed, I figured I should probably disassemble my MG & get to work on modding mine.

It wasn't very simple to remove the toy. Lots of odd angles & tiny screws to get at, but I eventually got the coil pulled, the hinge screws off & could remove the toy. I was surprised how dense the MG toy is, as I was expecting it to be much hollower inside. It's almost like a solid piece with a small cavity inside. The skin isn't thin, so drilling the eyes is no simple task. The MG head is very dense, and it might be difficult to drill the eyeholes at a good angle to hit the cavity space to run wires inside. After looking it over, I decided my idea (with micro sized LEDs & TINY wires at could break with constant bashing) just wasn't worth the effort.

But if someone really wants to light the MG eyes, then I feel your product is the way to do it. Your diffuser splitter & optic tubing is the right design, as it looks robust, easy to hookup via Matrix wiring & should be straightforward to feed the tubing into the holes. Drilling the eye holes would be the hardest & most crucial step.

If you release a PDF with detailed install steps & close up photos of each step, you'd probably sell more of them. Good luck!

#3724 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

You know awhile back I purchased some small rectangular yellow LEDs for MG's eyes. After I saw your new product listed, I figured I should probably disassemble my MG & get to work on modding mine.
It wasn't very simple to remove the toy. Lots of odd angles & tiny screws to get at, but I eventually got the coil pulled, the hinge screws off & could remove the toy. I was surprised how dense the MG toy is, as I was expecting it to be much hollower inside. It's almost like a solid piece with a small cavity inside. The skin isn't thin, so drilling the eyes is no simple task. The MG head is very dense, and it might be difficult to drill the eyeholes at a good angle to hit the cavity space to run wires inside. After looking it over, I decided my idea (with micro sized LEDs & TINY wires at could break with constant bashing) just wasn't worth the effort.
But if someone really wants to light the MG eyes, then I feel your product is the way to do it. Your diffuser splitter & optic tubing is the right design, as it looks robust, easy to hookup via Matrix wiring & should be straightforward to feed the tubing into the holes. Drilling the eye holes would be the hardest & most crucial step.
If you release a PDF with detailed install steps & close up photos of each step, you'd probably sell more of them. Good luck!

I agree with you. The most difficulty is to drill at the right angle. But clearly it is Ok when you have done that. First you have to drill the eyes in the center with a small metallic drill at 1mm of diameter to be sure you are at the center of each eye. After you take a 3 mm drill and when you succeed to make the hole, you can pass one side of the optical fiber (fiber I give is Ok to push from the eye to inside the body). You take the other side of the optical fiber and you pass the fiber in the other eye. So in the body you have two fibers. You connect the two fibers to the special connector we have made for this kit and you add the led on the other side of the connector. You push the connector and the fiber in the deep in the head of figurine. You cut the fiber at the level of the eyes and you adjust the fiber on the eyes. Easy. The diameter of the fiber is 3mm. I hope it is clear for you and this procedure helps you.

#3725 1 year ago

Hi all,

I'm about to get my GZ prem in a few weeks and as you can imagine, I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED.

I'm new to modding the spike sterns (I have heavily modded my LOTR) and I have a bunch of mods I know I will want to install, but I'm thinking about power, and I'm wondering if you could advise as to what I will need splitter-wise / power source-wise for a list looking like the following:

- Lolly UFO kit
- Shaker
- Tibetan Breeze flipper and magnet fans
- LED Speaker lights
- Pinstadiums
- Possibly a cointaker backglass light kit provided it's compatible with the Lolly backglass "godzilla breath" set
- Lit topper at some point

So I'm presuming I'm going to run out of power connectors and outlets... Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you all!

Evan

#3726 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hi all,
I'm about to get my GZ prem in a few weeks and as you can imagine, I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED.
I'm new to modding the spike sterns (I have heavily modded my LOTR) and I have a bunch of mods I know I will want to install, but I'm thinking about power, and I'm wondering if you could advise as to what I will need splitter-wise / power source-wise for a list looking like the following:
- Lolly UFO kit
- Shaker
- LED Speaker lights
- Pinstadiums
- Possibly a cointaker backglass light kit provided it's compatible with the Lolly backglass "godzilla breath" set
So I'm presuming I'm going to run out of power connectors and outlets... Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you all!
Evan

The shaker power is already included in Stern's power budget for the existing supply, BUT the rest of those mods will likely draw a bit too much from existing supply. To be safe, you'll want to plan on a power supply and a splitter. See this thread for a good discussion on what it takes: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-power-sources-and-splitters-to-pins

Update: The PBL unit on next note does it all for you, power and splitter in a simple add-on.

#3727 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hi all,
- Lolly UFO kit
- Shaker
- LED Speaker lights
- Pinstadiums
Thank you all!
Evan

You'll want this. Mount it in your backbox. Easy additional 5V & 12V connections for whatever you need to hookup.

On my Godzilla, I'm running my LED speaker lights, Pinstadiums, Flipper fans & Lolipop board all through this board.

https://www.pinballlife.com/accessory-power-supply-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-machines-backbox-mounting.html

#3728 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

You'll want this. Mount it in your backbox. Easy additional 5V & 12V connections for whatever you need to hookup.
On my Godzilla, I'm running my LED speaker lights, Pinstadiums, Flipper fans & Lolipop board all through this board.
https://www.pinballlife.com/accessory-power-supply-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-machines-backbox-mounting.html

It seems that many +12vdc mods don't use those type of connections much anymore. Most of them are fighting for that single +12v connection on the power distribution board.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0489-00

So depending on the mods....you might have to get both of them from Pinball Life.

#3729 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hi all,
- Lolly UFO kit
- Shaker
- LED Speaker lights
- Pinstadiums
Thank you all!
Evan

Just so you're aware, we now offer a powered splitter also (Splitter+) that generates it's own 12v power supply. It'll be an option when you do the checkout of the Lolly UFO.

https://stumblorpinball.com/products/stern-spike2-power-splitter-board-1

This essentially does the same job as the PBL one, except is 5a instead of 3a - although it doesn't have a 5V line. Flipper fans can plug in directly, the other mods you could add as well if they ran off 12v. Any questions or confusion feel free to hit me up.

#3730 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Just so you're aware, we now offer a powered splitter also (Splitter+) that generates it's own 12v power supply. It'll be an option when you do the checkout of the Lolly UFO.
https://stumblorpinball.com/products/stern-spike2-power-splitter-board-1
This essentially does the same job as the PBL one, except is 5a instead of 3a - although it doesn't have a 5V line. Flipper fans can plug in directly, the other mods you could add as well if they ran off 12v. Any questions or confusion feel free to hit me up.

Hey, that's great! I'd probably go with that one as I'm going to be using the connector for fans.

I guess you're currently out of stock for the lolly ufo kit as well as that splitter+, congrats on your sales! I'll sign up today. Any ETA at the moment?

Many thanks, also thanks to DugFreez and HoakyPoaky and @markharris2000!

Evan

#3731 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hey, that's great! I'd probably go with that one as I'm going to be using the connector for fans.
I guess you're currently out of stock for the lolly ufo kit as well as that splitter+, congrats on your sales! I'll sign up today. Any ETA at the moment?
Many thanks, also thanks to DugFreez and HoakyPoaky and Markharris2000!
Evan

So when Tokyo Neon started blowing up on pinside around 6 months ago, we removed everything from direct sale on the site, as it was way too hard to manage those orders when trying to organise such a big run. As a result, everything on the site is 'sold out/register your interest' and that way we can plan runs, make contact with people when their spot is ready, and build in a batch. It does mean more dropouts but at the size we are now there's really no other way. Hopefully sometime over the next year we can expand to do direct web sales again

We are currently partway through the Lolly UFO run (#320 of 592). Taking a short hiatus while we wait for more parts to do the second half of the run, and will do the Tokyo Neon march run in between. Let me know if you'd like to jump on - a position on the list now would hopefully be fulfilled around end of March.

#3732 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

So when Tokyo Neon started blowing up on pinside around 6 months ago, we removed everything from direct sale on the site, as it was way too hard to manage those orders when trying to organise such a big run. As a result, everything on the site is 'sold out/register your interest' and that way we can plan runs, make contact with people when their spot is ready, and build in a batch. It does mean more dropouts but at the size we are now there's really no other way. Hopefully sometime over the next year we can expand to do direct web sales again
We are currently partway through the Lolly UFO run (#320 of 592). Taking a short hiatus while we wait for more parts to do the second half of the run, and will do the Tokyo Neon march run in between. Let me know if you'd like to jump on - a position on the list now would hopefully be fulfilled around end of March.

Hi,

I just signed up on the site for "interest" in a splitter+ as well as a lolly kit (UFO + postlights) so I'm already "in line" as it were I imagine? At any rate, thanks so much for all this, really wonderful mods. Tokyo Neon is in fact sexy as hell, I might go for that as well...

Thanks,

Evan

#3733 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hi,
I just signed up on the site for "interest" in a splitter+ as well as a lolly kit (UFO + postlights) so I'm already "in line" as it were I imagine? At any rate, thanks so much for all this, really wonderful mods. Tokyo Neon is in fact sexy as hell, I might go for that as well...
Thanks,
Evan

Yep exactly. Thanks very much! Will be in touch when ready.

#3734 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Tokyo Neon is in fact sexy as hell, I might go for that as well...

Tokyo Neon is a fantastic mod, Evan. Super customizable and looks very on-point in the game.

#3735 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Yep exactly. Thanks very much! Will be in touch when ready.

I just signed up as well on the website, great mod!

#3736 1 year ago

Apologies for taking so long to post these. Here are some cool options for Xilien placement on your machine.

We are also offering one of each for $75 shipped. I vibed, 1 chromed, and 1 painted. Aside from our other pricing options a few posts back and on our website. International shipping is $30 regardless of how many ordered, aside from Canada which is $23.50.

They will come with mirror tape adhesive and a hole is easy enough to drill if desired since they are soft pewter.

No modifications to the machine are necessary to install these unless desired.

As you can see I appreciate so many of the other modders great ideas.

Highendmods1.com

IMG-20230223-WA0000 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0000 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0001 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0001 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0002 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0003 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0003 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0004 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0004 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0005 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0005 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0006 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0006 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0009 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0009 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0010 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0010 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0012 (resized).jpgIMG-20230223-WA0012 (resized).jpg
#3737 1 year ago

I’ve been hunting through this thread looking for directions to tie into the pop bumper to the AIQ shooter rod lights for the RGB action. Can anyone guide me to where this info is?

Thanks in advance

#3738 1 year ago

Hey team! We've just announced our new "Noodle Bar" building for Godzilla.

Head on over to the thread to check it out in more detail. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-noodle-bar-building-mod-tokyo-neon-2

#3739 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’ve been hunting through this thread looking for directions to tie into the pop bumper to the AIQ shooter rod lights for the RGB action. Can anyone guide me to where this info is?
Thanks in advance

Photo gallery

#3740 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Photo gallery

Thanks!

#3741 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Hey team! We've just announced our new "Noodle Bar" building for Godzilla.

Head on over to the thread to check it out in more detail. Thanks!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-noodle-bar-building-mod-tokyo-neon-2

I'm in!!

#3742 1 year ago

So the Maser is coming along. We want it as close to perfect as possible. This is the 1st prototype. It will be chromed pewter or possibly distressed.

20230224_125023 (resized).jpg20230224_125023 (resized).jpg

#3743 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

So the Maser is coming along. We want it as close to perfect as possible. This is the 1st prototype. It will be chromed pewter or possibly distressed.

[quoted image]

Love the f/x but this mod doesn’t make sense to me without the tank base. It was never a standalone thing in the movies so I never quite understood why mod makers are leaving it out.

#3744 1 year ago

Just ran into this great add-on cosmetic for GODZILLA made by Cento . These are peel and still, VERY high quality print and material, and intended to cover the front surface of the apron on a Godzilla Premium machine. His first set includes the cutouts for the LEDs that were added to aprons, and he is working on other titles over the coming days. Drop him a note if interested in the other titles he might be working on...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1267-cento-creations/07161-godzilla-apron-wall-decals-sold-as-a-pair

IMG_2368a (resized).jpgIMG_2368a (resized).jpg

#3745 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I think both Lermods & TDiddy did an excellent job on Tesla solutions and you see both styles in the lcd footage. I thought it would look cool to have one TD tower in the bridge loop spot and have the LM coils scattered around the pf, but right now the tower mod only comes as a 3pack. Here’s an alt placement I did of the LM coils in a triangle around Godzilla, & if TD ever offers a single tower option there’s several other spots to move that coil in the loop to, they’re so light gorilla tape works great.
[quoted image]

How did you attached jet Jaguar toy to the machine?

#3746 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

How did you attached jet Jaguar toy to the machine?

For mine I used glue dots. Also added Mothra. I drilled a hole in the back and used wire I purchased from Harbor Freight. I Paid $19 for it and put the egg by the in and outlanes.

27355B9F-48FA-4AEC-9A8E-3807D51FE9AD (resized).jpeg27355B9F-48FA-4AEC-9A8E-3807D51FE9AD (resized).jpeg
#3748 1 year ago

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but I tell you, I am still absolutely loving this game.
Ended up putting some new love on the playfield yesterday, and wanted to share the results and experience.

Picked up that Nagel Building Mod from @tdiddy, and wow, that really fills that left hand sidewall space so well! Installation was straightforward and I think the results were great.
Since I had already been using some model trees on the pf to help add some realism and set the scene, that little corner in the front of this new building was a perfect spot for another one, and I really feel it gives a seamless look in my current diorama.
The mod attaches under the pf to the flasher there by the mazer cannon, and since I had created my own interactive mazer cannon and had connected to that spot already, I was able to run both in series, and everything worked great! Whew!

PXL_20230226_131822208~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_131822208~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_131835186~3 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_131835186~3 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_131925699~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_131925699~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_132211053~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230226_132211053~2 (resized).jpg
#3749 1 year ago

Can anyone speak to this?

I ordered the whole flaming speaker light kit from Doug at speaker light kits.com and I think his kit is the best but I ordered the stuff in December and it’s coming up on over two months and not a Peep.
If you read his site he basically admits to a delay and basically threatens you if you ask for updates he will cancel your order. I hate to be on a forum like this and say stuff like this but how about a little communication, your product is great (have bought other lots before) but this time it’s radio silence.
On Godzilla the flaming kits looks amazing and I want it but is two months common without an update?

I get mods can have lead times and no one really is making a whole full time business out of this stuff usually but really you should still think customer service matters.

Anyone else having an issue?

#3750 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Can anyone speak to this?
I ordered the whole flaming speaker light kit from Doug at speaker light kits.com and I think his kit is the best but I ordered the stuff in December and it’s coming up on over two months and not a Peep.
If you read his site he basically admits to a delay and basically threatens you if you ask for updates he will cancel your order. I hate to be on a forum like this and say stuff like this but how about a little communication, your product is great (have bought other lots before) but this time it’s radio silence.
On Godzilla the flaming kits looks amazing and I want it but is two months common without an update?
I get mods can have lead times and no one really is making a whole full time business out of this stuff usually but really you should still think customer service matters.
Anyone else having an issue?

It has been posted numerous times, Doug’s flaming light kits are on average about 5 months from ordering/delivering. Patience is a virtue or so they say.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 210.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
There are 5,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 105.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/75?hl=jonnyqtrek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.