IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 106.
#2801 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:Doug, nobody wants to hear this drama; and I don't want to be a part of your troubled business ventures.
Can you please just send me the tracking number to my city inserts and light dithering panel.
Your claiming Paypal was supposed to send me the E-mail and I'm telling you "I DON'T HAVE ANY EMAILS ABOUT IT, nor has what I ordered from you 4 months ago arrived at my home.
Can you please just go into your records or whatever you need to do and PM me the tracking number to what I purchased from you which I have not yet received.
It's the best way to simply end this transaction with me, if you refuse to not provide me a tracking number then I'll be forced to put in a claim with Paypal and as previously discussed I rather not do that to hurt your business any further.

It's obvious that no one wants to hear this drama (I bet some of you do), but you are the one telling lies and that is going to bring out the drama where I am concerned. I would have thought people would have known that by now. I'm not going to stay silent if people are telling lies about me and business. I have the receipts and I'm not afraid to step right up if someone wants to post lies about a situation.

Now, now...there is no need to make more false clams here. That design and plastic canvas (fun fact: Plastic Canvas is just plastic canvas. It can be bought in various colors at any craft store. It is not some magical "Light Distribution Panel" that is manufactured just for the sake of speaker light kit use. It's something that I discovered that worked well for that purpose and others have seemed to latch onto it for that use. Mine are already cut in the proper size and even have fancy mounting holes in them so they are easy to install and actually lay flat when installed) order was placed 8-13-22. As seen in the PMs that you posted, I agreed to put that order back in line with your original canceled order for you (as a kind gesture.....even after you opened a PayPal claim against me) in case the acrylic design delay was going to be longer than expected. So, no need to pretend that design only order was placed months and months ago. It was placed August 13th.

If the tracking e-mail was not sent, you should take that up with PayPal.

You are just now asking for the tracking information from me. Don't pretend that you are at your last straw, and I have refused to give it to you. I would be more than happy to post it here (so everyone could see it has been delivered), but I will PM it to you as you have requested.

Threatening to open yet another PayPal dispute is you really showing your true colors.

You never did answer why you said...

Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Mine was also on order from Doug for 5 months

...when that is simply not true. You didn't even have your order in 3 months before canceling it. So which was it:

1) A lie
2) You are so dim you don't realize 5-3-22 to 8-13-22 is not 5 months

It has to be one or the other....let's hear which one it is. I'm expecting it was just a lie. One, like your many others, that was made to make me and my business look as bad as possible.

Go ahead and address those other lies specifically while you are at it. Tell us how you got the Myth light kits for cheaper than mine???? Go ahead and post the tracking link so everyone can see what USPS says about your "missing" delivery.

Doug (SpeakerLightkits.com)

PS: tracking PM sent

#2802 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Shall we rename this thread “Speaker Light Mod Battle Royale” and begin a new Godzilla modding thread?

That would work as long as no one started spreading lies about me in there.

#2803 1 year ago

Seriously, start your own thread. A few other modders do this and are able to control the narrative for their shipping lead times. If you stay in here you’ll perpetually be behind the 8 ball as hardly anyone is scrolling back through thousands of posts to see your points.

#2804 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It's obvious that no one wants to hear this drama

So give it a rest already and act like a grown up.

#2805 1 year ago

I'm glad I left my GZ pretty much as it came from the factory (except that horrible Godzilla)

#2806 1 year ago

Had some interesting stuck balls on Godzilla, one on Mecha and three on the bridge!

20220917_145136 (resized).jpg20220917_145136 (resized).jpg20220917_152052 (resized).jpg20220917_152052 (resized).jpg
#2807 1 year ago

I can't talk for others, but i bought a Flaming light kit from Dug, indeed i waited a bit for it, but i was ok, since was well written on the website that there will be delays. ( also ordered a normal kit and that one was shipped very fast, maybe 2 or 3 days after ordering ).
He was always very cordial with me, even when i contacted him to know if he had a estimation of time to wait for the kit.
I got it in France some weeks ago and everything was included on the kit, nothing was missing, and in fact it's worth waiting for it since the effect on those speakers is amazing.
Indeed, if someone wants to show PM messages in a topic and continue, the best thing would be for that person to create their own topic.

#2808 1 year ago

Final Update: Doug, Priority Mail shipped out my City Inserts this weekend, finally provided me a tracking number. I went out to the mailbox just now (I don't normally check my mailbox Sunday since they don't delivery on this day) and they are now in my possession.

Thanks Doug, our transaction is finally complete.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2809 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Final Update: Doug, Priority Mail shipped out my City Inserts this weekend, finally provided me a tracking number. I went out to the mailbox just now (I don't normally check my mailbox Sunday since they don't delivery on this day) and they are now in my possession.
[quoted image]

Oh...so, they WERE delivered? Pro Tip: When expecting a delivery.....check the mailbox before complaining about them not being delivered on the internet.

So....no comment on your other lies? How does less than 3 months equal 5 months (5-30-22 to 8-13-22)? How is $125 (or $130) less than $120? Oh, I see...you put that "Final Update" there so you could weasel out of answering for your lies.

So that's my final update on this also....until someone else starts telling porky pies about me.

#2810 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

[quoted image]

even without knowing all the things , we know you are always lying, even here you are lying.... you detour words and change facts.
"Doug, Priority Mail shipped out my City Inserts this weekend" it was delivered the 24th, that means that Doug shipped LAST WEEK, not THIS WEEKEND ( meaning last weekend i imagine ), it was shipped in worst of the cases the 23th, a friday.
Not defending, but we can see that you are not a honest person.
( made screen capture in case you delete or edit, since you are big fan of screen captures )

#2811 1 year ago

I'm not really one to stir the pot or get involved but it's pretty galling to see someone complain about not getting something when it was sitting in their mailbox while they were complaining. And nary an apology.

#2812 1 year ago

FWIW, the email that Paypal sends automatically when something ships out doesn't always get sent right away.

I can verify this because I literally got an email this morning for the UFO I ordered from @sleal16.

The only problem is, I received this item about 10 days ago lol.

On the flip side, I placed an order for a speaker kit from Doug on Thursday night around like 11pm ET, and the next day around 1pm ET I received the shipping email from Paypal, and it arrives today.

Oh, and paypal sucks, just wanted to say that too

#2813 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Oh...so, they WERE delivered? Pro Tip: When expecting a delivery.....check the mailbox before complaining about them not being delivered on the internet.
So....no comment on your other lies? How does less than 3 months equal 5 months (5-30-22 to 8-13-22)? How is $125 (or $130) less than $120? Oh, I see...you put that "Final Update" there so you could weasel out of answering for your lies.
So that's my final update on this also....until someone else starts telling porky pies about me.

Doug, you have to drop it buddy.. it's not a good look for you and your company.

You NEVER provided me a tracking number and the first notification that I had a delivery was your rant through this forum.

Never a PM, never an Email from Paypal as you stated that I should have received.

I have a family and we went on a trip Saturday morning and didn't return until Sunday evening. Your responses made it seem like you had shipped your product and it had been delivered to my home days or weeks ago.

You literally waited for that tracking number to say delivered; and on the same exact day you then put me on blast on this forum stating that I'm lying and it was indeed delivered. Seriously what kind of business does that????

You could have said in your messages, sorry for you waiting almost 4 months for those inserts but here is your tracking number and I see it was just delivery today, but nooo.. you wanted to push the narrative that you've sent me the package weeks or at least days ago and I was simply being a difficult customer.

In the end Doug, I think it's obvious I will not be purchasing from you again and considering I don't have a business on this forum I won't be affected as negatively as you for bringing up all this drama up.

I wouldn't be surprised if another thread comes up again and you put them on blast, you really need to follow your peers and just reach out to customers directly instead of putting them on blast on a public forum and then forcing them to defend themselves just making it worse for everyone involved.

#2815 1 year ago

Why don’t you bickering lovers get a room.

#2816 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

even without knowing all the things , we know you are always lying, even here you are lying.... you detour words and change facts.
"Doug, Priority Mail shipped out my City Inserts this weekend" it was delivered the 24th, that means that Doug shipped LAST WEEK, not THIS WEEKEND ( meaning last weekend i imagine ), it was shipped in worst of the cases the 23th, a friday.
Not defending, but we can see that you are not a honest person.
( made screen capture in case you delete or edit, since you are big fan of screen captures )

FYI, Friday's are considered the start of the weekend.

#2817 1 year ago

Holy shit, is this EVER going to end?

#2818 1 year ago

My game wont be here until next year so had time to make my own shooter rod.

IMG_7032.jpgIMG_7032.jpg
#2819 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

My game wont be here until next year so had time to make my own shooter rod.
[quoted image]

This is very cool, but have you wondered if the shooting rod is too long? I can see many people bumping into it and hitting their hips with it? If you want a sword, I recall Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles has a very cool but smaller sword. It's not as detailed and cool as yours however.

If someone was interested in this mod, maybe painting it black and green would make sense.? Your black and silver also looks good, I think this would look awesome on a Deadpoll PIN as well given that game already has Katana's in it.

#2820 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

This is very cool, but have you wondered if the shooting rod is too long?

Yes, I've made one for my Lord of the rings as well and I slammed into it all the time. The TMNT one is too cheesy looking and this only cost me 30 dollars to make. Id rather slam my hip into my machine once in a while than look at that $160 egg shooter.

#2821 1 year ago

I can technically drill the shooter rod in another 4 inches too but I want to keep the sword aspect of being long.

#2822 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

FYI, Friday's are considered the start of the weekend.
[quoted image]

sure, that's why everyone that only work on week days never work on Fridays... that, and... i eat ice-creams with my forehead!

so you are 100% sure that it sent it Friday evening? and not Friday morning? Damn, you are really arrogant and liar, and you really think everyone is brainless....

#2823 1 year ago

It does look very cool, I would indeed keep it then. I do agree with you on the Egg Shooter being Blaa.. I myself setup the AIQ one and created a harness and wired it to the Saucer.. Looks like a way better Mothra Egg. I know it's not authentic but I just enjoy looking at it more and just like your sword; as long as the owner loves it, that's all that matters.

Here is a pic of mine.

#2824 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Doug, you have to drop it buddy..

I'll keep it short and don't call me buddy, guy.

How is the time period from 5-30-22 till 8-13-22 considered 5 months to you?

How do you consider $125 - $130 a cheaper price than $120?

Let's get to the bottom of those questions....or you can leave it, knowing we can all see you were lying.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

EDIT.....and a test.

How is it that Jedi_Gill could go back, and change is original post from "Mine was also on order from Doug for 5 months and after inquiring and waiting" to "Mine was also on order from Doug for 4 months and after inquiring and waiting" without any type of edit note at the bottom of the post?

Also....seems like I kind of caught him in another one with some deceptive editing. Though, editing his original comment down to 4 month is still not long enough (as it was only 2.5 months that he waited before "canceling"), but I guess he didn't think being honest and saying 2.5 months sounded bad enough on me.

Still wondering about that edit thing as I thought pinside made a note of the edit if much time (or another post) had passed.

UPDATE: Yep....no edit note after the change. Seems like a big misstep on Pinsides part. It did use to always leave the edit not below, didn't it? Time to start grabbing those quotes early, I guess.

#2825 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'll keep it short and don't call me buddy, guy.

Wow, just wow. I've got no dog in this fight. Doug, your behavior here is? I probably shouldn't say what I really think. Jedi_Gill clearly explained his "5-month" comment was an error, and APOLOGIZED to you, directly.

Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

(If I wrote 5 months my apologies, I meant 4)

You still just go on and on and on about this. Enough. Just drop it, already. The dude corrected himself and APOLOGIZED. You are looking like a deranged bully, here. And I'm sorry to say that, but it's clear to any fair person reading this thread.

Not only this, the buyer THANKED YOU (below) for the transaction and considered it closed. And yet, you just can't let it go. You write pages upon pages when someone makes a personal comment or opinion. No doubt, you'll have several hundred words to say about MY reply right here. I've done business with you in the past. I've offered thanks and praised your product. Learn to take "yes" for an answer and stop beating up your customers, past, present and future. Sometimes, less is more, buddy.

Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

[quoted image]

#2826 1 year ago

So how many sets of lights could of been made in place of arguing on the internet? Probably shave a month or 2 off that 6 month wait

#2827 1 year ago

FINALLY got Doug's Speaker light installation over the weekend. Had them for months, but.didn't get my Pro til last month. Dam there awesome in person. Thanks again Doug

20220926_142904 (resized).jpg20220926_142904 (resized).jpg
#2828 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

[quoted image]
Wow this looks amazing, I agree this totally works with the PIN and looks stock. It now matches the size of Mechagodzilla, and I must say your painting skills are simply amazing. I think that's what sold it for me, Mind sharing what exact paints you used, and having some closeups of your work of art. I think I wouldn't mind borrowing this idea from you.
P.S. if you wanted to sell mods, I can totally see this selling.

I just used no name brand acrylics (Cheap set of colours from Kmart) but any dollar store brand will work.

The only thing that I would do next time would be to give it a coat of clear…but I was impatient.

05435C6D-B3CE-4560-BF5C-B479D751DD57 (resized).jpeg05435C6D-B3CE-4560-BF5C-B479D751DD57 (resized).jpegCF334D19-C98A-4F3B-B2C7-CD56B7F184FB (resized).jpegCF334D19-C98A-4F3B-B2C7-CD56B7F184FB (resized).jpegF2F978F2-2A39-40B7-9A9E-968395716D4B (resized).jpegF2F978F2-2A39-40B7-9A9E-968395716D4B (resized).jpegF303C3FA-0F43-4758-B256-4C6769E0920B (resized).jpegF303C3FA-0F43-4758-B256-4C6769E0920B (resized).jpeg
#2829 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I still haven’t seen a fire breathing Godzilla mod that gets me terribly excited…

Well posts tend to get buried in this long thread, but maybe you haven't been looking hard enough I'm in the middle of making another run, but it's been more difficult & labor intensive than I expected. Hopefully next run ready this Fall.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-poakymods-/page/2#post-6912416

#2830 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Wow, just wow. I've got no dog in this fight. Doug, your behavior here is? I probably shouldn't say what I really think. Jedi_Gill clearly explained his "5-month" comment was an error, and APOLOGIZED to you, directly.

You still just go on and on and on about this. Enough. Just drop it, already. The dude corrected himself and APOLOGIZED. You are looking like a deranged bully, here. And I'm sorry to say that, but it's clear to any fair person reading this thread.
Not only this, the buyer THANKED YOU (below) for the transaction and considered it closed. And yet, you just can't let it go. You write pages upon pages when someone makes a personal comment or opinion. No doubt, you'll have several hundred words to say about MY reply right here. I've done business with you in the past. I've offered thanks and praised your product. Learn to take "yes" for an answer and stop beating up your customers, past, present and future. Sometimes, less is more, buddy.

Yes, I know I have lost your business as you do not think it is professional of me to call people out on their BS. I can't really argue with that. You have told me as much and your continued thumbs up on other people's post that are bashing me has reminded me of that over and over again. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry that you do not like me standing up for myself and you find it unprofessional, threatening, scary or off putting to not let people spread lies / false statements about me, my products and my business.

It also makes me wish that you would have had an issue with one of your light kits or orders from me. Then you could see how I handle issues with most customers. Though, not many issues with the light kits so I guess not as many opportunities to give people the service that they assume I lack. I do my best and if a problem arises, I take care of it and it's rarely an issue or noteworthy.

I think the PMs that Jedi_Gill posted actually show that. There I am, answering his estimate questions again and again (though he left one out.... selective editing maybe), offering to split his order and get him his 5.25" speaker plates right away (along with his $25 discount on them), not going off when he opened a PayPal claim against me, letting him know why the designs were on MAY DELAY ORDER status and offering to put his new order for them in his original time slot. I even got the designs sent out to him before I got to his original time slot. Seemed like good customer service to me. I don't know why he would go onto Pinside and try to make me look bad with false statements after that, but he did. That was his call.

So, if some mudslinging comes along, I'll do that. I keep that to the customers chosen venue. If they want to talk via e-mail, great. Via PM, that's fine. If they want to go out in public....yeah, I'll do it there too. So, it all depends on where something is said as to where I will respond back. I'm not going to have someone talking trash in public and keep my response on the down low. They brought it up...let's do it here for all to see.

Sorry if you don't like my Dougie style, but please....don't call me buddy, friend.

PS: 2.5 months is not 5 (or even 4) months. $130 is not a cheaper price than $120. FACTS!

PSS: Jedi_Gill first on the thumbs down, but won't answer for his lies.

#2831 1 year ago

Doug are you ok? you really need to let this topic rest.

I'm only going to answer one last time because you seem genuinely confused and want to know how I arrived at my 4 month wait time.

Order date: 5/30/2022

Date my order finally arrived: 9/24/2022 - Funny enough, you co-incidentally shipped it out the same week I made my post about still waiting for my order to be completed.

If you do the math, that's exactly 117 days ago, or 3.9 Months ago.. just 3 days short of 4 months (If you want to scream, "Liar see I told you it wasn't 4 months" go right ahead if it makes you feel better. I honestly have no idea how you are claiming it was only 2.5 months but honestly I don't care to know anymore so please don't answer.

Also, You assume what I paid for my amazing Myth Pinball Lighting Kit. I loved their product so much that I bought quite a few of them and got them at a cheaper price point with combined shipping and a few other details when it was all said and done.

So now that this has all been laid out, I hope you are satisfied now with the math and dates. We can finally put this drama to rest and let's get back to talking about Mods on our Godzilla pins.

P.S. This is my last post on this topic, you've honestly just wasted enough of everyone's time with your business issues especially mine and I rather not give you any more mental thought.

If you worked as hard on finishing those kits as you do trolling on this forum, you'd get so many more orders done, and happier customers. As others have stated, please start your own thread/forum and moderate/narrate it as you wish.

Have a nice evening.

#2832 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Had some interesting stuck balls on Godzilla, one on Mecha and three on the bridge!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I was having that one on the bridge because the plastics were rubbing. I loosened the screws on the three plastics that I could get to and pulled them apart and then re-tightened them. I haven't had that happen since.

#2833 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

I was having that one on the bridge because the plastics were rubbing. I loosened the screws on the three plastics that I could get to and pulled them apart and then re-tightened them. I haven't had that happen since.

This technique works great, sometimes you might even need to sand the edges of the plastics a bit to ensure they don't rub. The 4th bridge piece and plastic is possible to also loosen and adjust, it's just more of a pain to get to. When I updated my bridge with Kevin bridge mod I had to take off all 4 pieces. I recommend raising the playfield via Cardy Hardy if you plan on doing this fix.

#2834 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Doug are you ok? you really need to let this topic rest.
I'm only going to answer one last time because you seem genuinely confused and want to know how I arrived at my 4 month wait time.
Order date: 5/30/2022
[quoted image]
Date my order finally arrived: 9/24/2022 - Funny enough, you co-incidentally shipped it out the same week I made my post about still waiting for my order to be completed.
[quoted image]
If you do the math, that's exactly 117 days ago, or 3.9 Months ago.. just 3 days short of 4 months (If you want to scream, "Liar see I told you it wasn't 4 months" go right ahead if it makes you feel better. I honestly have no idea how you are claiming it was only 2.5 months but honestly I don't care to know anymore so please don't answer.
Also, You assume what I paid for my amazing Myth Pinball Lighting Kit. I loved their product so much that I bought quite a few of them and got them at a cheaper price point with combined shipping and a few other details when it was all said and done.
So now that this has all been laid out, I hope you are satisfied now with the math and dates. We can finally put this drama to rest and let's get back to talking about Mods on our Godzilla pins.
P.S. This is my last post on this topic, you've honestly just wasted enough of everyone's time with your business issues especially mine and I rather not give you any more mental thought.
If you worked as hard on finishing those kits as you do trolling on this forum, you'd get so many more orders done, and happier customers. As others have stated, please start your own thread/forum and moderate/narrate it as you wish.
Have a nice evening.

First order placed: May 30, 2022
First order canceled via your PayPal claim: August 13, 2022

Second order placed: August 13, 2022
Second order delivered: September 24, 2022

Is there anything incorrect there?

So, I don't see how you could be discussing the light kits (which you were....even mentioning the designs later) and honestly say:

Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Mine was also on order from Doug for 5 months

You later edited that to say 4 months, which is still not correct.

So, your original order was placed almost 4 months ago, and that order was canceled after 2.5 months. I had a guy that placed his order in early January and later canceled it.... would it be reasonable for him to come on here and say he had them on order from me for 9 months?

It sounds like you got a sweet deal from Myth Pinball..."and a few other details when it was all said and done". That sure does sound mysterious. It was a nice install video you did...though, there was that one small slip up that I PM'ed you about shortly after you posted it.

#2835 1 year ago

#2836 1 year ago

If I had to wait 6 months and read countless hours of childish interactions I'd be pissed. Grow the fuck up!!!!

#2837 1 year ago

Hello, i would like to have some of your feedback about the little tv godzilla mod.

Who has tried it? Happy about it or what? I try to search before asking but did not succeed finding anything

Excuse my noobness!

#2838 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchman:Hello, i would like to have some of your feedback about the little tv godzilla mod.
Who has tried it? Happy about it or what? I try to search before asking but did not succeed finding anything
Excuse my noobness!

This is sparky's mod? I've got it, it's fun! Plays video clips off a microSD card, works great.

#2839 1 year ago

@jjonnyqtrek Yes i think so ! Can you show us a pic of the location you choosed for it. How did you wire it ?
Thx

#2840 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

This is sparky's mod? I've got it, it's fun! Plays video clips off a microSD card, works great.

Mind posting a picture or link to this mod.. I'd be interested in it. Thanks.

**Edit NM I found it for anyone else interested

My only question is, if you already have the Tesla Towers Mod which I feel is a must for this PIN, is there any other place this can be placed without interrupting anything?

https://mezelmods.com/products/godzilla-pinball-tv-video-display-mod

#2841 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchman:

@jjonnyqtrek Yes i think so ! Can you show us a pic of the location you choosed for it. How did you wire it ?
Thx

(Thx for sharing that link @jedi_gill, cheers!)

Let me start by saying that I can't imagine anybody else would actually like placing the mod where I did, but it works for me.

20220703_150416 (resized).jpg20220703_150416 (resized).jpg

I'm at work right now, but if memory serves, it was a single molex connector that goes through the playfield at whatever passthrough you find most convenient to your placement.

If it helps, I kind of recall that somebody else here had their sparky mod installed over the center spinner (but I already had a mod there). That seems like a pretty good option...

#2842 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

(Thx for sharing that link Jedi_Gill, cheers!)
Let me start by saying that I can't imagine anybody else would actually like placing the mod where I did, but it works for me.
[quoted image]
I'm at work right now, but if memory serves, it was a single molex connector that goes through the playfield at whatever passthrough you find most convenient to your placement.
If it helps, I kind of recall that somebody else here had their sparky mod installed over the center spinner (but I already had a mod there). That seems like a pretty good option...

That's not a bad spot at all, honestly considering the TV is so small if you want to enjoy this mod at all it needs to be in the middle and closer to the player section. The Scoop would make a great spot if the Kaiju Battle, Powerup, Select City wasn't already there. This is a solid good spot and much better than in the back of the playfield where you would barely notice it. My other guess would be by MechaGodzilla.

#2843 1 year ago

How tall are diddy tesla towers? Is there room between glass and tower to add bigger bulb if I wanted to customize it? If anyone can hook me up with dimensions before I buy a set I want to plan out space first for my own mod of the mod.

#2844 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

(Thx for sharing that link Jedi_Gill, cheers!)
[quoted image]

Who makes this mod, and price?

#2845 1 year ago

While everyone is opting to go the flaming speakers route, I decided to go a different route. One main reason was because I like the look of the colored speaker rings on my JP right next to GZ, and I wanted them to look similar when powered off style wise. And as cool as the flame speakers are, in a year it's going to be rare seeing a GZ without one lol.

I really liked how the yellow speaker outline on my JP went with the yellow border of the JP text on the back glass when powered off. I saw the blue outline around the flame breath of GZ and figured I'd try to match that. I opted for the turquoise color and I think it matches pretty nicely. I also opted for the blue outline behind the name plate, as I liked the yellow on my JP, but it's hard to see due to the lighting in my room and I honestly don't think it quite matches as nice as the yellow does on the JP, just due to the color of the plate.

I've attached some pics below. That color really allows for a lot of non-blue colors when the lights are turned on too, so I might play around with what colors I have it set to while it's actually powered on. As you can see in the pics, the JP rings are yellow but I have the lights set to green when powered on to match the upper portion of the playfield and back glass more while powered on. Right now I just have it set to a shade of blue that matches the flame and my flipper buttons but it may not stay like that. I installed the speakers and light kit last night so I haven't had much time to play around with it.

IMG_8479 (resized).jpgIMG_8479 (resized).jpgIMG_8480 (resized).jpgIMG_8480 (resized).jpgIMG_8481 (resized).jpgIMG_8481 (resized).jpgIMG_8482 (resized).jpgIMG_8482 (resized).jpg
#2846 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

How tall are diddy tesla towers? Is there room between glass and tower to add bigger bulb if I wanted to customize it? If anyone can hook me up with dimensions before I buy a set I want to plan out space first for my own mod of the mod.

Tower #1 is really close to the glass so I'd leave it alone. The stock lights look great anyway

#2847 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Tower #1 is really close to the glass so I'd leave it alone. The stock lights look great anyway

I'm a big dreamer tho. How tall is each tower? Which tower is #1? Id really like to just mod the one in between the circle loop.

#2848 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

I'm a big dreamer tho. How tall is each tower? Which tower is #1? Id really like to just mod the one in between the circle loop.

That’s #1

#2849 1 year ago

Of course.

#2850 1 year ago

No, it was a fair question. If you removed the blue light + globe it will give you about 1 inch to work with.

PXL_20220927_204527433 (resized).jpgPXL_20220927_204527433 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

There are 5,251 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/57?hl=mapalot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.