IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,252 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 106.
#2651 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Altered my Diddy mod to make this sign more visible.[quoted image]

Nice sign!
The year my wife was born!

#2652 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

On request made a Poster Mod for the top RHS corner of CFTBL supplied with 7 x mini posters ready to be swapped out and backlit.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Swinks has this movie poster mod for Creature from the Black Lagoon that comes with a Godzilla poster insert. Maybe it could be adapted for Godzilla?

b6450d57bd0cd75ce03a02df043f389e817c39bf (resized).jpegb6450d57bd0cd75ce03a02df043f389e817c39bf (resized).jpeg847aec6bc619b42aaa192cb4f3fa122f7c37c513 (resized).jpeg847aec6bc619b42aaa192cb4f3fa122f7c37c513 (resized).jpeg7ceb59b538c6de94a028a94a6dd75ccc298bb673 (resized).jpeg7ceb59b538c6de94a028a94a6dd75ccc298bb673 (resized).jpeg

#2653 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Swinks has this movie poster mod for Creature from the Black Lagoon that comes with a Godzilla poster insert. Maybe it could be adapted for Godzilla?

Jady always make top shelf mods!

#2654 1 year ago

I was in a small collectables shop today in NYC looking thru some horror stuff and of course GZ stuff . Then I saw something that caught my eye, the small Xilien figure sets, yes they have the 3.5" Xilien Alien characters.

If anyone is interested I might be going back tomorrow for a 3D GZ picture and can grab them for you guys. He was asking $70.00 for the two figure set, and $40.00 for the one figure with the chair. They all appeared to be in excellent condition but I would guess all were preowned as well due to their age.

I counted 3 two figure sets, and 2 solo figure w/chair set.

I can grab them and hopefully ship them for like $5.00 to all lower 48 states, just pm me and let me know.

Like the one shown here:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2655 1 year ago

Saw this in another forum today. Someone build a diverter for the pro model. Does anybody know who build this or where I could buy it, if it´s for sale?

#2656 1 year ago

What forum was that in? Oh, think I found the German site.

#2657 1 year ago

Has anyone made apron art to cover up the insider connected unit in godzilla?I don't want to remove it but just put art over the top of it so no one sees it or trys to use it on route.

#2658 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Has anyone made apron art to cover up the insider connected unit in godzilla?I don't want to remove it but just put art over the top of it so no one sees it or trys to use it on route.

I printed images on plain old copy paper, and put a blue plastic sheet under to diffuse a bit. It's taped under the apron, hasn't moved in 1200 games

20220908_103153 (resized).jpg20220908_103153 (resized).jpg20220908_103206 (resized).jpg20220908_103206 (resized).jpg20220908_103212 (resized).jpg20220908_103212 (resized).jpg
#2659 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I printed images on plain old copy paper, and put a blue plastic sheet under to diffuse a bit. It's taped under the apron, hasn't moved in 1200 games

Hoping to cover up the whole thing so people don't see the writing,etc.also.

#2660 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Google "Godzilla pinball apron"

#2661 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

I would be like "Cool, a Godzilla on location! I can earn some "Verified" achievements. Wait... where's the F'n Insider Connected?!?!?"

#2662 1 year ago

Wizard mod. Quality is pretty good. The art is a slight step down from ZY but that’s what you get.

https://wizardmod.com/products/godzilla-premium-le-pinball-magnetic-wizaprons

Quoted from Brian541:

#2663 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I would be like "Cool, a Godzilla on location! I can earn some "Verified" achievements. Wait... where's the F'n Insider Connected?!?!?"

It’s true. Why cover it? I’ve been making trips for achievements. I went a place yesterday and the stranger things wasn’t online so I did not play it.

#2664 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

It’s true. Why cover it? I’ve been making trips for achievements. I went a place yesterday and the stranger things wasn’t online so I did not play it.

you would cover it if you don't have the machine connected and don't want to confuse people. I am not an operator but assume dealing with connecting machines is a hassle, and whats the point if its just 5% of your machines that have it.

As a home godzilla owner, now that we have home team. I really hope someone comes up with a nice apron design that covers the entire apron with nice artwork. The Wizard one doesn't do it for me. And why does it still have the triangles...

#2665 1 year ago

-

#2666 1 year ago
Quoted from 77CMG77:

Saw this in another forum today. Someone build a diverter for the pro model. Does anybody know who build this or where I could buy it, if it´s for sale?

of course comments are off on the youtube link. how the hell does the diverter work on pro model and where do i get it?

#2667 1 year ago

I don't want to run it for a few reasons.
1-Its the only one I have with it so all the others I own would have to be upgraded also if I was to run it.
2-Almost all the play I get is casual,No pinball people in my area.
3-I'm not good with tech/online stuff anyway,My phone doesn't do Qr codes and I would have to pay someone to figure it all out and make it work right.
4-I'm not convinced that stern won't eventually try to get into the cashbox collections with fees etc.

Time will tell but I'm out for now,If I was in a bigger city with more pinhead/enthusiast groups I would do it.

#2668 1 year ago
Quoted from Brian541:

I don't want to run it for a few reasons.
1-Its the only one I have with it so all the others I own would have to be upgraded also if I was to run it.
2-Almost all the play I get is casual,No pinball people in my area.
3-I'm not good with tech/online stuff anyway,My phone doesn't do Qr codes and I would have to pay someone to figure it all out and make it work right.
4-I'm not convinced that stern won't eventually try to get into the cashbox collections with fees etc.
Time will tell but I'm out for now,If I was in a bigger city with more pinhead/enthusiast groups I would do it.

I was trying to reply to another post but it just made another new one,Sorry,Tech stupid again!

#2669 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

What forum was that in? Oh, think I found the German site.

Are you the high voltage from the video? It’s a great mod!

#2670 1 year ago

does anyone else besides speakerlightkits.com sell any godzilla flame effect city kits? I have a kit ordered there since June and the truth is that I prefer to look elsewhere

#2671 1 year ago

Oh boy…. Here we go again…

#2672 1 year ago

Maybe it's time to change the thread title to Godzilla Speaker Lights Q&A

#2673 1 year ago

I was just asking for another option since I don't know, I don't know if there is any faster option on the market before canceling my order or keep waiting, I hope I don't break the rules or bother anyone.

#2674 1 year ago

I apologize for my bad English, I'm from Chile South America

#2675 1 year ago
Quoted from Thuillier:

does anyone else besides speakerlightkits.com sell any godzilla flame effect city kits? I have a kit ordered there since June and the truth is that I prefer to look elsewhere

Myth pinball

#2676 1 year ago
Quoted from Thuillier:

I was just asking for another option since I don't know, I don't know if there is any faster option on the market before canceling my order or keep waiting, I hope I don't break the rules or bother anyone.

You’re fine there has just been a lot of discussion in this thread on these lights. Myth pinball I believe sells some. You can use the search to look for speaker light kits in this thread should pull up some different options. I have mine on order from Doug and am just waiting it out.

#2677 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

You’re fine there has just been a lot of discussion in this thread on these lights. Myth pinball I believe sells some. You can use the search to look for speaker light kits in this thread should pull up some different options. I have mine on order from Doug and am just waiting it out.

Thanks a lot ! for the help!

#2679 1 year ago
Quoted from Thuillier:

Rookie! I ordered in March,still get my heart broken everyday I check the mail.

#2680 1 year ago
Quoted from 77CMG77:

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/5474414139339645/?ref=share_attachment

#2681 1 year ago

Anyone have the Speaker Light Kit on GZ with the turquoise colored acrylic?

I know everyone is hype about the fire light kit which does look awesome, but I was just curious if anyone had the standard 5.25" deluxe kit with the turquoise acrylic cause I think that could match nicely with the blue fire theme going on with the game. I also feel like every GZ in a year or two is going to look the same with the fire light kit lol. I also think it would look nicer next to my JP with the yellow kit if I had the same style in GZ.

DugFreez if not on GZ, do you have any pics of this color installed on any machine, with and/or with the machine turned on and off?

#2682 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Anyone have the Speaker Light Kit on GZ with the turquoise colored acrylic?
I know everyone is hype about the fire light kit which does look awesome, but I was just curious if anyone had the standard 5.25" deluxe kit with the turquoise acrylic cause I think that could match nicely with the blue fire theme going on with the game. I also feel like every GZ in a year or two is going to look the same with the fire light kit lol. I also think it would look nicer next to my JP with the yellow kit if I had the same style in GZ.
DugFreez if not on GZ, do you have any pics of this color installed on any machine, with and/or with the machine turned on and off?

No, I don't have any pics of the turquoise mounted in any games. Also, most pictures you see of any of them would be with a light kit on behind them...and that is not really the best time to judge the surround color and how well it matches a game. I do have this picture comparing the various blue-ish colors I do have (blue, light blue and turquoise). I don't sell much of the turquoise and probably never would have listed it originally if I knew my acrylic guy had a light blue as an option at the time.

I'm not really sure which one would be a better match with the colors on your Godzilla.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Blues (resized).jpgBlues (resized).jpg
#2683 1 year ago

2 questions... Sorry, Not sure if anyone asked this before but how can I add music to battle modes to the code? I love Godzilla multiball music but I want to add music to other modes, for example: Godzilla songs like Come with me by Puff and Godzilla by Eminem. I already installed and activated pinball browser but there's no instructions. My pin is private use only.
Also, Does anyone know where to get that Building diverter for Godzilla pro that Facebook link is unavailable. Someone said it's toggled by the action button.

#2684 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

2 questions... Sorry, Not sure if anyone asked this before but how can I add music to battle modes to the code? I love Godzilla multiball music but I want to add music to other modes, for example: Godzilla songs like Come with me by Puff and Godzilla by Eminem. I already installed and activated pinball browser but there's no instructions. My pin is private use only.
Also, Does anyone know where to get that Building diverter for Godzilla pro that Facebook link is unavailable. Someone said it's toggled by the action button.

I'd be interested in following this
Is pinball browser compatible with this game ,,, if so fkn awesome

#2685 1 year ago
Quoted from john17a:

I'd be interested in following this
Is pinball browser compatible with this game ,,, if so fkn awesome

Not that I can tell.
If you open v.0.98 in Pinball Browser, there is currently no way to adjust the sounds, thanks to some barrier placed in the code by Stern.
You can with v.094 though.

#2686 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

No, I don't have any pics of the turquoise mounted in any games. Also, most pictures you see of any of them would be with a light kit on behind them...and that is not really the best time to judge the surround color and how well it matches a game. I do have this picture comparing the various blue-ish colors I do have (blue, light blue and turquoise). I don't sell much of the turquoise and probably never would have listed it originally if I knew my acrylic guy had a light blue as an option at the time.
I'm not really sure which one would be a better match with the colors on your Godzilla.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)[quoted image]

Okay thanks for the comparison pics. The light blue here looks a bit lighter than it does in the pics on your site with the speaker grate in front of it. Probably because there is not a bunch of black over top of it lol.

With the blue colors, do you know if the LEDs are able to be different colors when on and it show? Like I know with my yellow surrounds on my JP I can get virtually any color when powered on. I have mine set to green and it matches great when the game is on but the yellow looks great when powered off.

I am thinking I would probably want it to be a shade of light blue when turned on but just curious if I also have other options like making it red or something if I wanted.

#2687 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

I replaced the Godzilla tune with War Pigs by Black Sabbath. As noted, you have to use an earlier version of the code as the more recent versions you are only able to change the text and video footage. If you want 0.94 for the Premium, just PM me and I can send you a link. Thanks.

#2688 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Okay thanks for the comparison pics. The light blue here looks a bit lighter than it does in the pics on your site with the speaker grate in front of it. Probably because there is not a bunch of black over top of it lol.
With the blue colors, do you know if the LEDs are able to be different colors when on and it show? Like I know with my yellow surrounds on my JP I can get virtually any color when powered on. I have mine set to green and it matches great when the game is on but the yellow looks great when powered off.
I am thinking I would probably want it to be a shade of light blue when turned on but just curious if I also have other options like making it red or something if I wanted.

What you will see out of both the light blue and turquoise are very similar when lit from behind. You get 4 different shades of blue, a blue-green, green and red....though the red is a muted, slightly pinkish red. The blue does not fare as well with it being various shades of blue, a couple of blue-greens and the surround just doesn't light up when red light is selected.

So, the light blue and turquoise both fall somewhere in the middle as far as it goes with how many different colors that the surrounds will light up. Your yellow example is far more flexible as far as color variance goes.

Of course, with any surround color, you also have the light bouncing off of the speaker cone and that will show a more accurate color from the light kit.

#2689 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

What you will see out of both the light blue and turquoise are very similar when lit from behind. You get 4 different shades of blue, a blue-green, green and red....though the red is a muted, slightly pinkish red. The blue does not fare as well with it being various shades of blue, a couple of blue-greens and the surround just doesn't light up when red light is selected.
So, the light blue and turquoise both fall somewhere in the middle as far as it goes with how many different colors that the surrounds will light up. Your yellow example is far more flexible as far as color variance goes.
Of course, with any surround color, you also have the light bouncing off of the speaker cone and that will show a more accurate color from the light kit.

Okay thanks for the info.

I saw your video in the LZ thread that demonstrated the light blue vs. the stock LZ one. I did like the way yours looked there in the light blue, both when powered on and off. I feel it matches the blue flame quite well in the back glass of GZ when powered on. However next time I play mine I'm going to pay attention to the back glass colors and stuff and decide which one I may end up going with.

#2690 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-premium-le-train-bridge-mod

As an update I have just wrapped another batch of bridges I have one extra set available from this run so if you'd like a set I have one ready to go.

PM me for further details.

Thus far I have shipped approx. 50 sets all over the world with another going to Australia tomorrow.

*Photo courtesy of sirlonzelot

0cedc345d55f9c78a747c8e30b60c5e4b7f147ee (resized).jpg0cedc345d55f9c78a747c8e30b60c5e4b7f147ee (resized).jpg
#2691 1 year ago

Can’t decide , which one would look better behind the bridge ?

8CC0ABA7-7CF6-4D41-B58C-2F700C0264AB (resized).jpeg8CC0ABA7-7CF6-4D41-B58C-2F700C0264AB (resized).jpeg
#2692 1 year ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Can’t decide , which one would look better behind the bridge ? [quoted image]

The one on the right looks better to me mainly because of the eyes and teeth.

#2693 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

The one on the right looks better to me mainly because of the eyes and teeth.

I agree , the other one has a great dental plan lol

#2694 1 year ago
Quoted from HC2016:

dental plan lol

Lisa Needs Braces.

75C546B6-AED1-4D21-864A-6601AEEE3BA8 (resized).png75C546B6-AED1-4D21-864A-6601AEEE3BA8 (resized).png
#2695 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

As an update I have just wrapped another batch of bridges I have one extra set available from this run so if you'd like a set I have one ready to go.
Thus far I have shipped approx. 50 sets all over the world with another going to Australia tomorrow.
[quoted image]

I'm interested can you tell me post to Australia Thanks

#2696 1 year ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Can’t decide , which one would look better behind the bridge ? [quoted image]

One on the right, the one on the left looks like Godzilla flew over to Turkey and had his teeth done!

C4B9BB2B-E559-4BFC-922D-07E4506F2DF2 (resized).jpegC4B9BB2B-E559-4BFC-922D-07E4506F2DF2 (resized).jpeg

#2697 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

[quoted image]

Can you point me to where you got that gz with the blue flame?

#2698 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I replaced the Godzilla tune with War Pigs by Black Sabbath. As noted, you have to use an earlier version of the code as the more recent versions you are only able to change the text and video footage. If you want 0.94 for the Premium, just PM me and I can send you a link. Thanks.

I'm holding off on trying to change out sounds via pinball browser until the code updates wind down. Then at some point I'm sure pinball browser will catch up and be compatible.

If Stern is purposely blocking pinball browser they really need to chill out. We own the game not Stern and should be able to do anything we want with something we drop that much money on.

#2699 1 year ago

Started working on these as a pet project this year and finally decided to post these in the pinside shop this week. The box of prototypes and failed prints in my office shows how much testing and work went into getting these right. If interested, they are up in the shop.

20220808_140015 (resized).jpg20220808_140015 (resized).jpg
#2700 1 year ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

Started working on these as a pet project this year and finally decided to post these in the pinside shop this week. The box of prototypes and failed prints in my office shows how much testing and work went into getting these right. If interested, they are up in the shop.
[quoted image]

Very cool, can you do these do they are clear??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 5,252 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/54?hl=tampa12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.