IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 106.
#2551 1 year ago

Still crankin these out. Thanks for everyone's support!

Highendmods1.com

20220418_224012 (resized).jpg20220418_224012 (resized).jpg
#2552 1 year ago

Can anyone give me the link where to purchase Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla figures and installation ideas on a Pro
Thanks

#2553 1 year ago

If any one is interested I made up a few of these extension arms due to some fellow pinsiders requesting them if interested send me a pm. freddy

055E8D6B-E5AB-4FCB-BA17-ED87B2FB9136 (resized).jpeg055E8D6B-E5AB-4FCB-BA17-ED87B2FB9136 (resized).jpeg

E29F2375-B7A2-4385-9052-E94D1BA412D7 (resized).jpegE29F2375-B7A2-4385-9052-E94D1BA412D7 (resized).jpeg

E1135BC1-6CF7-4F51-929A-6A6BDE0F45C7 (resized).jpegE1135BC1-6CF7-4F51-929A-6A6BDE0F45C7 (resized).jpeg

#2554 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

If any one is interested I made up a few of these extension arms due to some fellow pinsiders requesting them if interested send me a pm. freddy
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That is a good mod of a mod, but for anyone looking to just move it down a little bit, I found swapping the post

Quoted from freddy:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I went for a middle of the road approach and just put my OD on the outlane post.

PXL_20220821_165505930 (resized).jpgPXL_20220821_165505930 (resized).jpg
#2555 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

That is a good mod of a mod, but for anyone looking to just move it down a little bit, I found swapping the post

I went for a middle of the road approach and just put my OD on the outlane post.
[quoted image]

That looks as if it covers the art work more.
I added the extension so I could view the oxygen destroyer art work in the out lane As it looks so cool. But that’s the fun of modding we can make our games the way we want them to look and enjoy them.

#2556 1 year ago

Like many, I bought Stumblors new neon sign mod and love it! No need for this old Mezel version now, so figured I’d offer it up for sale to the group. This mod just adheres on top of the original sign so I’d sell both items or I can remove the sign cover and sell it as an individual part. Hit me up if you’re interested!

3F890578-6188-4D0F-9E93-3812E4634515 (resized).jpeg3F890578-6188-4D0F-9E93-3812E4634515 (resized).jpeg4EEB658A-BAF0-4B9E-836E-C1BC1B939DF3 (resized).jpeg4EEB658A-BAF0-4B9E-836E-C1BC1B939DF3 (resized).jpeg7451108C-4234-4941-B5E0-85546E32B331 (resized).jpeg7451108C-4234-4941-B5E0-85546E32B331 (resized).jpegA927911E-B616-4843-8DAF-39B21494F496 (resized).jpegA927911E-B616-4843-8DAF-39B21494F496 (resized).jpegBF6B96F0-959B-49B3-8212-0C66C75E36FD (resized).jpegBF6B96F0-959B-49B3-8212-0C66C75E36FD (resized).jpeg
#2557 1 year ago

We have released our new retro city scape light frame insert which is now available with our speaker light kit. If you are an existing customer and prefer this insert, please just contact us for a free replacement.

Please enjoy this preview video of obviously not Godzilla:

Hope to have a new Godzilla preview video up in the next week.

We also opened up ordering on Pinside for our Godzilla kit for those who wish to support this platform. As always our configurator and all our options are available on the website https://www.mythpinball.com

Thanks for your support! We still have a backlog of orders, so expect any orders placed today to ship within the next 2-3 weeks.

#2558 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Like many, I bought Stumblors new neon sign mod and love it! No need for this old Mezel version now, so figured I’d offer it up for sale to the group. This mod just adheres on top of the original sign so I’d sell both items or I can remove the sign cover and sell it as an individual part. Hit me up if you’re interested!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Never sell your original plastic. Put it in the coin box.

#2559 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Never sell your original plastic. Put it in the coin box.

Meh, its not going to add anything to the resale value. I understand the thinking but if someone can actively use the part now I’d rather sell it and help them out as opposed to a having a piece sitting in a box collecting dust. If the new owner hates the neon sign (shame on them!) they can always purchase the original elsewhere.

#2560 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Meh, its not going to add anything to the resale value.

For you, perhaps. Me? I expect all original parts and will not pay as much if anything is missing. An OEM plastic set (the only way to get that part) runs about $300, if you can find it. That's about what I'd discount for a missing plastic on purchase. YMMV.

#2561 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

For you, perhaps. Me? I expect all original parts and will not pay as much if anything is missing. An OEM plastic set (the only way to get that part) runs about $300, if you can find it. That's about what I'd discount for a missing plastic on purchase. YMMV.

At the rate Stumblor is selling neon signs if a GZ doesn’t have one of those it will be worth less

#2562 1 year ago

I prefer the original or mezelmods sign that stumblor one is cool but looks to modern and does not fit into the game art imo.

#2563 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I prefer the original or mezelmods sign that stumblor one is cool but looks to modern and does not fit into the game art imo.

Well I know a guy that has one for sale!

#2564 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Holy hell! If someone tried negotiating that type of discount with me I’d happily show them the door! Think the days of getting discounts on anything on the secondary market are long gone, let alone $300 for a missing plastic. But again, I respect the opinion even if I don’t necessarily see it the same way.

#2565 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Well I know a guy that has one for sale!

Already have one

#2566 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2567 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Holy hell! If someone tried negotiating that type of discount with me I’d happily show them the door! Think the days of getting discounts on anything on the secondary market are long gone, let alone $300 for a missing plastic. But again, I respect the opinion even if I don’t necessarily see it the same way.

or... and hear me out.... Save the OEM piece that nobody else needs anyway because everyone with a Godzilla should hopefully already have one! And then it's a non issue!

#2568 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

or... and hear me out.... Save the OEM piece that nobody else needs anyway because everyone with a Godzilla should hopefully already have one! And then it's a non issue!

For sure. If nobody wants or needs it, of course it’s going to find its way to the coin box, but I figured somebody out there might have a faulty led board or reason why they might need a new sign (or some of the components). If memory serves, I think the plastic is riveted on so I can’t really sell one without the other.

On another note, now that my home team is setup, I really don’t have much use for the QR scanner. I’d prefer to cover it and curious to hear what cool things people have found for this space?! Imagine you could do something nice with that backlit area!

#2569 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

On another note, now that my home team is setup, I really don’t have much use for the QR scanner. I’d prefer to cover it and curious to hear what cool things people have found for this space?! Imagine you could do something nice with that backlit area!

Would love something like a JJP apron. Just clean, with artwork. No QR Scanner, no Instructions, no seizure warning, or weird triangle, or the name of the game I'm playing which is also 6 inches up and in 4 other places on the cabinet.
And not just the artwork from the playfield or cabinet photoshoped into an apron shape, or even Kaiju at all (Don't need a 10th godzilla or 5th King G). Xiliens could be cool. Or just cityscape.
Am I being too picky?

#2570 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Would love something like a JJP apron. Just clean, with artwork. No QR Scanner, no Instructions, no seizure warning, or weird triangle, or the name of the game I'm playing which is also 6 inches up and in 4 other places on the cabinet.
And not just the artwork from the playfield or cabinet photoshoped into an apron shape, or even Kaiju at all (Don't need a 10th godzilla or 5th King G). Xiliens could be cool. Or just cityscape.
Am I being too picky?

It does get a little redundant. To your point, a Xilien vinyl print or something similar could be a cool addition here!

#2571 1 year ago

Received my Flamin Frames today (thank you Doug!) and installed them.

My expectations were Mt Everest high for these things, but seeing them in person still absolutely blows me away. Incredible addition to my LE!!

Awesome work DugFreez !

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2572 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

My expectations were Mt Everest high for these things, but seeing them in person still absolutely blows me away. Incredible addition to my LE!!
Awesome work DugFreez ![quoted image]

Order date? Give the rest of us an idea about current (or trailing I guess) lead time

#2573 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Order date? Give the rest of us an idea about current (or trailing I guess) lead time

Unless you had an earlier order that was being held for speaker foam, all of which should be shipping out early next week, the current wait time is 5.5 months.

I would suspect this time should shorten as the order density for mid-March onward is nothing like it was the first couple of months when these were first listed. EX: 50 light kits would cover 9am - 12:30pm on January 6th. That same 50 will cover over a month of orders currently.

Despite what some people may think, the type 14 kits are shipping out to people. Sometimes at a trickle and other times at quite a down pour.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#2574 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Unless you had an earlier order that was being held for speaker foam, all of which should be shipping out early next week, the current wait time is 5.5 months.
I would suspect this time should shorten as the order density for mid-March onward is nothing like it was the first couple of months when these were first listed. EX: 50 light kits would cover 9am - 12:30pm on January 6th. That same 50 will cover over a month of orders currently.
Despite what some people may think, the type 14 kits are shipping out to people. Sometimes at a trickle and other times at quite a down pour.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

I am sure they're going out, Doug, was just trying to get an idea from him for my own curiosity for my own order. Thanks for the update

#2575 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Awesome work DugFreez ![quoted image]

Looks great , where did you find the Toho scope badge ?

#2577 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I am sure they're going out, Doug, was just trying to get an idea from him for my own curiosity for my own order. Thanks for the update

My order was later January, but had the foam (which held my order up) I was happy to wait for it, and seeing things in person, I think the foam is well worth waiting for.

The arrival of stumblor 's Neon scoop sign is imminent. Once there is a reasonable Drake building upgrade for the LE (which I'm not optimistic about), I'll be pretty close to "done" with my LE (at least until Davey's neon building mod becomes available)

#2578 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I ordered the flame light kit and building background March 6th and received a week ago. Really is the best speaker light kit on the market in my opinion. Worth the wait.

#2579 1 year ago

Atomic powerbladez are up for pre order. They look awesome.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/godzilla-atomlc-powerbladez

#2580 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Let's end the speaker light debate. This is a short vid of my game, unfiltered . Can someone with myth or cointaker upload a vid so we can compare side by side? I have no stake in this, just a customer who likes these better than the other options.

Where did you get your speaker acrylics with the Godzilla silhouette?

#2581 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

I ordered the flame light kit and building background March 6th and received a week ago. Really is the best speaker light kit on the market in my opinion. Worth the wait.

I ordered on March 3, you are giving me hope to get my speaker light kit day now!

#2582 1 year ago

Ordered mine the day the pre-order was released. I am hopeful I will have them for the Cleveland Pinball Show to showcase them on my machine. Fingers crossed.

#2583 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

Where did you get your speaker acrylics with the Godzilla silhouette?

Silhouette is from doug, the gz I cut out of construction paper

#2584 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ordered mine the day the pre-order was released. I am hopeful I will have them for the Cleveland Pinball Show to showcase them on my machine. Fingers crossed.

I had mine ordered shortly after that and didn't jump on other blades hoping that a power option would show up at some point. GZ isn't going anywhere anytime soon so it's worth the coin. IMO

#2585 1 year ago

I've been looking at some star post and trough light kits to brighten up my playfield a bit down there, and I saw that comet has an ice blue/fire blue for star post and trough lights.

Does anyone happen to have either of those colors? I'm just curious as to what they actually look like since I don't see any pics of em on the listing.

#2586 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I've been looking at some star post and trough light kits to brighten up my playfield a bit down there, and I saw that comet has an ice blue/fire blue for star post and trough lights.
Does anyone happen to have either of those colors? I'm just curious as to what they actually look like since I don't see any pics of em on the listing.

I tried a comet warm white and also a fire at the bottom of slingshot and it was too bright. Distracting. I think lighting the trough is probably better.or spotlights pointing down the playfield

#2587 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I tried a comet warm white and also a fire at the bottom of slingshot and it was too bright. Distracting. I think lighting the trough is probably better.or spotlights pointing down the playfield

I'm also going to be getting spot lights. I'm basically getting the same package I put together in my JP. The trough light is mainly for atmosphere though as it doesn't really need lighting down there imo.

I'm also getting the dimmers for the star posts so I'm not concerned about them being too bright. The ones in my JP are also too bright when at the max brightness but I turned it down a bit and like where it is at on that, so I'm going to just do the same for JP.

I got warm ones on my JP to match the GI but I'm curious about how the fire blue ones look cause it could go nice with GZ.

#2588 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

Most people who have waited over 5 months share the opinion that it really is the best kit of all when it finally arrives.

#2589 1 year ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Can anyone give me the link where to purchase Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla figures and installation ideas on a Pro
Thanks

I bought this MechaGodzilla for my pro

ebay.com link: itm

And this Godzilla

D9DD74C5-3916-46CF-9402-FC72FB5F592A (resized).jpegD9DD74C5-3916-46CF-9402-FC72FB5F592A (resized).jpegA3E2E39E-8C5C-4900-8B2E-E88E18F1C527 (resized).jpegA3E2E39E-8C5C-4900-8B2E-E88E18F1C527 (resized).jpeg78F40CCA-A77C-42D7-9548-22197D047FBC (resized).jpeg78F40CCA-A77C-42D7-9548-22197D047FBC (resized).jpegB0C018A4-700A-4347-93D8-664692DC062D (resized).jpegB0C018A4-700A-4347-93D8-664692DC062D (resized).jpeg
#2590 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Atomic powerbladez are up for pre order. They look awesome.
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/godzilla-atomlc-powerbladez

Thanks for posting this. I've got mirror blades in right now and absolutely dig them but I think these damm things look amazing! I'm in for a set.

#2591 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Thanks for posting this. I've got mirror blades in right now and absolutely dig them but I think these damm things look amazing! I'm in for a set.

Need to see them in the game first. They are not cheap.

#2592 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

How did you attach the Mecha to the PF? Isn´t it hollow inside?

#2593 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I've got fire leds on my star posts, and replacing all my red GI bulbs. (I supplemented a few more on the bridge, shining on GZ and the corners of the building. I love them.

I also rigged a blue fire LED under MG on the playfield and shining onto MG but I find that the blue LED effects are very subtle at best (probably a shortcoming of the way I implemented them.)

#2594 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I've got fire leds on my star posts, and replacing all my red GI bulbs. (I supplemented a few more on the bridge, shining on GZ and the corners of the building. I love them.
I also rigged a blue fire LED under MG on the playfield and shining onto MG but I find that the blue LED effects are very subtle at best (probably a shortcoming of the way I implemented them.)

You have a pic of the blue fire LED? I'm just trying to get a feel for the actual color it puts out.

#2595 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Don't know if mirror blades are something that can be re-used or re-applied as I've never had any blades before, but if they aren't scratched up or anything and you wanted to sell them once you get the new ones, shoot me a PM.

#2596 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

You have a pic of the blue fire LED? I'm just trying to get a feel for the actual color it puts out.

Will video tonight, cheers!

#2597 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Silhouette is from doug, the gz I cut out of construction paper

That looks great. Someone should make thses with acrylic.

#2598 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

That looks great. Someone should make thses with acrylic.

Easy to do yourself, print an image, and cut out. Does not need to be a precise cut because the foam distorts the image and looks perfect.

#2599 1 year ago

Need to see them in the game first. They are not cheap.

I totally agree about the price but they look awesome. If for some reason they don't work for me I'm sure I can find someone on pinside that would enjoy them, and I figure if I decide not to part with them then always find a player for my mirror blades to help offset the cost.

Quoted from purbeast:

Don't know if mirror blades are something that can be re-used or re-applied as I've never had any blades before, but if they aren't scratched up or anything and you wanted to sell them once you get the new ones, shoot me a PM.

May have already found the player, will PM you if I decide to part with them. And yes they can be removed and reinstalled, no scratches , less than 300 plays with them in.

#2600 1 year ago

And this Godzilla
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can I ask where you got the figure by the power up sign?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (OBO)
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/52?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.