IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,252 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 106.
#1701 1 year ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

i'm cheap. made my own UFO. i like it. but i'm warped...
also powdercoated armor and ramps and coin box lid (the color matches Ghidorah on the premium's artwork), some lit japanese planes, and some lit japanese light poles...etc. oh, ya...sized out, added touches to a couple of translites i had printed up as well.
i will say one thing. the mounting of car audio 4" speakers SUCK in this machine. the power supply is in the way. not sure how they get away with those Kenwoods in the limiteds...will have to look at the rush limited tomorrow that's in our shop. i had to remove the tweeter from the right speaker. still sounds great, though.
the speaker setup in the menu is very well done by stern.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That translite looks amazing!

#1702 1 year ago

also powdercoated armor and ramps and coin box lid (the color matches Ghidorah on the premium's artwork), some lit japanese planes, and some lit japanese light poles...etc. oh, ya...sized out, added touches to a couple of translites i had printed up as well.
i will say one thing. the mounting of car audio 4" speakers SUCK in this machine. the power supply is in the way. not sure how they get away with those Kenwoods in the limiteds...will have to look at the rush limited tomorrow that's in our shop. i had to remove the tweeter from the right speaker. still sounds great, though.

Looks amazing, and I like the creative color on the powdercoat!
Where did you get the apron card? Desperately need to replace that ugly insider connect one!

#1703 1 year ago

LOVE the Qbert! Great game

#1704 1 year ago

Looks sharp.

#1705 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyBallerton:

Looks amazing, and I like the creative color on the powdercoat!
Where did you get the apron card? Desperately need to replace that ugly insider connect one!

thanks on the powder...prismatic makes a sick green/black powdercoat, but it's tricky even for pros to apply. i figured, i'd match the "bad guys".

as for apron cards, i print my own. send an address, and the style request, and i'll whip up something. : )

i need to do one in black and white to match the translite on mine anyways. i HATE that insider connect card...

and qbert rocks. my game has a great story: i was yelled at by a mom when i purchased it from her son...lol. it came from tom tuckey years ago, so i know she might have paid up for it, at the time. but man...so much anger from her, while her son chuckled...

IMG_E5770 (resized).JPGIMG_E5770 (resized).JPG
#1706 1 year ago

Time to announce something I've had in the pipelines for a while...

Godzilla "Tokyo Neon" sign mod

Thanks!

#1707 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks!

Wow! This looks amazing Davey! Finally something that looks like quality and is truly interactive. These are the types of mods this community needs, well done!

Count me in!

45EE3F17-D3A0-42C6-9477-65E997572094.gif45EE3F17-D3A0-42C6-9477-65E997572094.gif
#1708 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Thanks!

If your selling … I’m buying !!

#1709 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

holy crap, you nailed the aesthetics. very "smart" sign...i love it

#1710 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The GZ burning train mod is done and we will make these available on demand. If you want one, please reach out to me. It is interactive with the train insert...I can also offer a version where the lights are always on. The price is $199 shipped. The trains are a significant amount of labor and the GZ itself is pretty expensive. This is a collaboration with toyotaboy.

You could grab and use the Bandai 1954 vinyl figure or the SDCC Godzilla2000 figure both are super cheap and are practically identical to the one your using, give or take what size/scale your using, plus they don’t have the cannabis mashed eyes hope either of those are of use.

#1711 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Wow! This looks amazing Davey! Finally something that looks like quality and is truly interactive. These are the types of mods this community needs, well done!
Count me in!
[quoted image]

Thanks so much mate, very kind of you to say. What you are talking about is exactly what I strive for with these mods - building on the pinball experience while also being sensitive to the aesthetic and playability of the game. It's fantastic when you get it right - and even more fantastic when others are as enthusiastic about the end result as I am.

#1712 1 year ago

This just arrived!
Can’t wait to install later tonight!

1A8808C8-017C-4641-BA82-078650549BDD (resized).jpeg1A8808C8-017C-4641-BA82-078650549BDD (resized).jpeg
#1713 1 year ago

Got my UFO mod from sleal16 today. Really looks nice and a nice price too. Now I just need my GZ Prem that I ordered on Sept 22

Thanks Sleal16

#1714 1 year ago

My Mods: 3 Buildings, Mothra, Towers, Ms Namikura x2, Jet Fighter, Jet Jaguar, Xiliens x2, Spaceship, Defense Barrier, Maser. I have not been much of a modder prior to GZLE - but I'm sure having fun with this one! Maybe Stumblor will get me on his list for Neon Sign as well. 2 Pics for detail.

mods1 (resized).jpgmods1 (resized).jpgmods2 (resized).jpgmods2 (resized).jpg
#1715 1 year ago

Just finally found time to install !
Very satisfied great mod!

117C55A4-8F40-41C4-B351-CF18CA22F2A3 (resized).jpeg117C55A4-8F40-41C4-B351-CF18CA22F2A3 (resized).jpeg643AE546-A8B0-4270-9DE5-00CBE1E3E5D2 (resized).jpeg643AE546-A8B0-4270-9DE5-00CBE1E3E5D2 (resized).jpegC499BF2D-06ED-4EC8-842A-843FC2312B4E (resized).jpegC499BF2D-06ED-4EC8-842A-843FC2312B4E (resized).jpegD7EA8304-F2A7-492A-ABDE-4FDBB4015127 (resized).jpegD7EA8304-F2A7-492A-ABDE-4FDBB4015127 (resized).jpeg
#1716 1 year ago

I’m still waiting on mine to arrive and trying to keep track of all the mod options.
Is there a list of where to get each? Or maybe use the Key Posts feature to point to them.
Thank for help getting my shopping list in order

#1717 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just finally found time to install !
Very satisfied great mod!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice, but Did you add the optional location mount?

#1718 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Looks nice, but Did you add the optional location mount?

Made my own Extension. I don’t like blocking view of out lane with the beautiful artwork!

#1719 1 year ago
Quoted from MadMaxDad:

I’m still waiting on mine to arrive and trying to keep track of all the mod options.
Is there a list of where to get each? Or maybe use the Key Posts feature to point to them.
Thank for help getting my shopping list in order

choose what you like. scroll the pictures at the top of the thread. this might be the most mod friendly game in history.

if you add every mod, your machine will look like crap and you'll spend more then the machine cost you

i have a level game, but mine feeds the godzilla multiball to the left flipper, so i had a few diverters/roof options set up...and don't need them.

i think flamin' frames are an absolute must, but everything else is by choice of the individual

#1720 1 year ago

Hi -
Just wanted to say a big thank you to this Godzilla MOD group and for all the wealth of information you have shared!

This is the first game I've modded and I'm super happy how it all turned out.

A big shout out to those that have used their skills to build all these great mods and of course those that have openly shared their super creative ideas and answering all my question along the way.

Thanks again!

IMG_5085 (resized).jpgIMG_5085 (resized).jpgIMG_5096 (resized).jpgIMG_5096 (resized).jpgIMG_5061 (resized).jpgIMG_5061 (resized).jpgIMG_5101 (resized).jpgIMG_5101 (resized).jpg
#1721 1 year ago

DavisAZ - more detail here about the Maser mod. Link to ebay for it as well. One left.

This is 2004 TOHO Godzilla Machine Chronicles VER1.5

ebay.com link: itm

PXL_20220531_152327180 (resized).jpgPXL_20220531_152327180 (resized).jpgPXL_20220531_152341472 (resized).jpgPXL_20220531_152341472 (resized).jpgPXL_20220531_152413609 (resized).jpgPXL_20220531_152413609 (resized).jpg
#1722 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffpin64:

DavisAZ - more detail here about the Maser mod. Link to ebay for it as well. One left.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's the perfect fit, I've seen these online but wasn't quite sure about the scale. Looks great!

#1723 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Made my own Extension. I don’t like blocking view of out lane with the beautiful artwork!

Gotcha. Nice work on the extension.

#1724 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffpin64:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does it light up?

#1725 1 year ago
Quoted from DavisAZ:

Hi -
Just wanted to say a big thank you to this Godzilla MOD group and for all the wealth of information you have shared!
This is the first game I've modded and I'm super happy how it all turned out.
A big shout out to those that have used their skills to build all these great mods and of course those that have openly shared their super creative ideas and answering all my question along the way.
Thanks again!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Playfield is looking great!!!

#1726 1 year ago

Huge thanks to everyone in this thread- was able to get some great ideas to hit the ground running updating my Pro.

Ended up going with the atomic breath Zilla and mecha from LERmods (along with flashers), and Diddys Tesla coils and bridge.

Side art is in as well, but really thinking about mirrors! I have them in my DP and WCS and they just add so much depth.

Didn’t wanna go with pinstadiums since the playfield is well lit, but going to be adding another spotlight or two from comet, just to brighten the middle PF a touch (tied into white GI)

248020D8-4271-48EC-BEC2-FAA8C19A54C9 (resized).jpeg248020D8-4271-48EC-BEC2-FAA8C19A54C9 (resized).jpeg27882A36-22CB-47FD-9FDC-1EB1D1CC8B7F (resized).jpeg27882A36-22CB-47FD-9FDC-1EB1D1CC8B7F (resized).jpegB39C0573-5C02-40A4-841F-CF1F2A024151 (resized).jpegB39C0573-5C02-40A4-841F-CF1F2A024151 (resized).jpeg
#1727 1 year ago

Finished adding paint to the saber Jets today really liking that silver. Now if the machine would arrive.

IMG_20220602_183025268 (resized).jpgIMG_20220602_183025268 (resized).jpg
#1728 1 year ago

I've been told there is now a second bridge mod for the prem/LE on the market. The original is still available:

- 25% of the cost of "limited edition" bridge mod
- original design (not just a copy of Stern's version with relief added)
- made of steel (just like a real bridge)
- ships now (not in several months)
- Made in the USA
- Sold exclusively through pinside shops so each sale supports the site.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/05780-godzilla-prem-le-truss-bridge

IMG_2230 (resized).jpegIMG_2230 (resized).jpeg
#1729 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I've been told there is now a second bridge mod for the prem/LE on the market. The original is still available:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/05780-godzilla-prem-le-truss-bridge
[quoted image]

I love the idea and look of chrome-candy's all-metal bridge, I just wish it looked more like the original suspension design. I'd be in for that!

#1730 1 year ago

A half year ago, I found this Mod for the speakers. But I don't‘ find it again now. May be someone here how knows something about this Mod ?

F68C7DB4-13EA-408A-A9B7-47BFE2805D4D (resized).jpegF68C7DB4-13EA-408A-A9B7-47BFE2805D4D (resized).jpeg

#1731 1 year ago
Quoted from Frankies:

A half year ago, I found this Mod for the speakers. But I don't‘ find it again now. May be someone here how knows something about this Mod ?
[quoted image]

Flamin frames from speaker light kits. City skyline sold separately
https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1083-speaker-light-kits

#1732 1 year ago

Thanks !!

#1733 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I love the idea and look of chrome-candy's all-metal bridge, I just wish it looked more like the original suspension design. I'd be in for that!

I actually have made one. I was worried about stocking too many versions and didn’t think it would be as popular. Anyway, ask and you will receive:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/06937-godzilla-prem-le-suspension-bridge

#1734 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Modding up the Zilla... Holy friggin shit these speaker panel lights are amazeballs

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4emvxbfEwRyiuhbV9

These speaker lights are awesome! Does all of this come in the one kit from Doug or do you have to order the city overlay separately?

#1735 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

These speaker lights are awesome! Does all of this come in the one kit from Doug or do you have to order the city overlay separately?

The skyline is in the acrylics section, order separately

#1736 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I actually have made one. I was worried about stocking too many versions and didn’t think it would be as popular. Anyway, ask and you will receive:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/06937-godzilla-prem-le-suspension-bridge

They both look good. Nicely done.

#1737 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Now that’s nice! Finally a bridge mod I like, will definitely grab one of these.

#1738 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I’ve been looking through the thread for info on the Xilien alien figures and just can’t find it. Can someone reply with some info on them?
Thanks a ton!

#1739 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Wow, very nice! I'll be picking that up along with the replacement for the plastic below!

#1740 1 year ago
Quoted from mmarino123:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I’ve been looking through the thread for info on the Xilien alien figures and just can’t find it. Can someone reply with some info on them?
Thanks a ton!

They're tough to find, eBay seems to be the best bet. Expect to pay a premium.

#1741 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Bummer! I just bought the set with all the stainless upgrades last week. I wish the suspension bridge would have been there then!!!

#1742 1 year ago
Quoted from mjthompson:

Bummer! I just bought the set with all the stainless upgrades last week. I wish the suspension bridge would have been there then!!!

I sold out of the suspension bridges I have on had already but will make more. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal once I have more.

#1743 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I sold out of the suspension bridges I have on had already but will make more. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you a deal once I have more.

Oh wow, I was busy today and didn't get a chance to purchase. My fault for not jumping on it lol. Please let us know when you have more back in stock!

#1744 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Any pics of it installed?

#1745 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

They're tough to find, eBay seems to be the best bet. Expect to pay a premium.

Thanks for the info!

#1746 1 year ago

Also you can check Yahoo Japan Auctions that's were I got mine. They were like $17 bucks for the set but shipping was the killer. Total was around $75 bucks all in.

#1747 1 year ago

Lior has made a bridge for Godzilla Premium/LE owners. I thought i'd share.

Here is his website link to purchase it.

My honest opinions on it, it looks good but I actually like the color of the original. This sticks out a bit more on the playfield as the game does have a bluish theme to it. Also you can see the crack on the bridge at rest more easily instead of the acrylic glass and that kinda bothers me a bit.

I know my opinion might be of the minority and others will like it so I wanted to share this with all of you.

Lior Bridge (resized).pngLior Bridge (resized).png
#1748 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Let us know when they’re in stock, I like it!

#1749 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I have (and love) Ben’s Mecha Shield. I had t realized that he had mods for the magnet plastic and building roof as well! Ordered the rest of the set today and looking forward to getting them in my machine!

#1750 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Lior has made a bridge for Godzilla Premium/LE owners. I thought i'd share.
Here is his website link to purchase it.
My honest opinions on it, it looks good but I actually like the color of the original. This sticks out a bit more on the playfield as the game does have a bluish theme to it. Also you can see the crack on the bridge at rest more easily instead of the acrylic glass and that kinda bothers me a bit.
I know my opinion might be of the minority and others will like it so I wanted to share this with all of you.
[quoted image]

One would think the expensive Lior product would have screw caps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

There are 5,252 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/35?hl=apinjunkie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.