IMG_7304 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7071393_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7309 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7316 (resized).jpeg
20240318_132944 (resized).jpg
20240318_152802 (resized).jpg
20240318_152643 (resized).jpg
20240318_152632 (resized).jpg
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 106.
#1551 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Glad I took a chance on the alien console. I'm digging it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great! Very cool!

#1552 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

That looks great! Very cool!

Agreed...very cool. Will you consider offering kits?

#1553 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m jumping into this forum without reading the previous 1500+ posts, so please forgive me for asking this question. I just put my Godzilla Premium on order. I know it’ll ll be a while before I get it. Has someone assembled a list of must have mods for this pin?

there's not really any "must haves" (except a shaker and subwoofer imo). everyone has their own aesthetics they like to bring to the machine. the mods i've seen used most across both the owners' thread and this thread are the tesla coils, swapping out the rear godzilla for any number of options (neca figure, bank, etc) along with potential fire breath lighting, speaker lights (on backorder, be patient if you order them), and some UFO mod of some sort (waiting on my own from sleal16, but there's a lot of options there).

my own additional mods include a mothra (flying over the left outlane area), sideart (stern official), a jet jaguar figure in the back corner, and a volume rocker addon,

#1554 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hopefully he will ship to the U.K. if so I don’t mind forwarding on a few.

That would be great and I’m sure we can get a number of us to commit and kick in some extra for your trouble. Where is this thing even available? Is it through the pinsider or a website?

#1555 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

In the last few days I've been testing the Spike2 compatibility of my Lollypops board in my Godzilla Premium.
3 x LED/Sensor combinations:
1. Lolly LED Ring in Jazzbouche 's UFO mod, triggered by the pop switch
2. Single Lolly post light in left sling, triggered by sling switch
3. Single Lolly post light in right sling, triggered by sling switch
This leaves one port free - probably to implement sirlonzelot 's awesome backbox lighting.

More info at https://stumblorpinball.com/products/lolp

for this mod do we need to buy a ufo mod seperately and then add your kit ?

#1556 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

You need to sell these as kits

Sorry i don’t do that. But as I said it is easily to make.

And I have only good experience with Gabriele. Nice guy that is friendly, always helping and offer his time to implement things. Even with more input he can make things better. And it is a great board with a lot of possibilities. Next what I am planing to do is an interactive topper and shaker for tbl. All possible with his board. It’s really great that his hardware become better and better in short time.

#1557 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hopefully he will ship to the U.K. if so I don’t mind forwarding on a few.

If you mean Mr. Ciri....I don't think so. I asked him about shipping to the UK and that was a no go since it was no longer considered EU. Of course he may have changed his mind.

#1558 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

for this mod do we need to buy a ufo mod seperately and then add your kit ?

Been getting a lot of interest around this today, which is awesome. As a result I've been exploring the possibility of putting a kit together, which would include..

1 x Lollypops controller board (runs the LEDs and the sensors)
1 x Jazzbouche UFO mod with RGB LED ring lighting
2 x Lolly RGB starpost lights (both slings)
1 x RGB LED strip and channel for the backbox (atomic breath)
1 x backbox bracket to mount the LED strip lighting.
All the necessary extenders, sensor cables etc

In a nutshell this would give you an interactive lit UFO, interactive sling postlights, and an interactive godzilla atomic breath effect in the backbox. By 'interactive' I mean that the patterns are triggered by in game switches. You could tie the backbox atomic breath pattern to whichever switch you wanted - I've been using the bridge newton ball which works well, but you could also use the 'atomic breath' button in the lockbar. The Lollypops has a 'fire' pattern which I'm guessing is the same algo used by the CIRI and by the DugFreez flamin' speaker lights (its an open source algo) which is the one that will be used for the pattern in the backbox.

The intention is to make the backbox bracket compatible with all versions, pro/prem/le (ie, whichever direction the atomic breath is pointing).

Of course, I haven't spoken directly to jazz about this yet, but he's an easy going fella. details details!

EDIT - we're doing it. More info soon, but PM me directly in the meantime if you want to get on the list.

#1559 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Been getting a lot of interest around this today, which is awesome. As a result I've been exploring the possibility of putting a kit together, which would include..
1 x Jazzbouche UFO mod
2 x Lolly starposts (slings)
1 x LED strip and channel for the backbox
In a nutshell this would give you an interactive lit UFO, interactive sling postlights, and an interactive godzilla breath in the backbox. By 'interactive' I mean that the patterns are triggered by in game switches. You could tie the backbox atomic breath pattern to whichever switch you wanted - I've been using the bridge newton ball which works well. The Lollypops has a 'fire' pattern which I'm guessing is the same algo used by the CIRI and by the DugFreez flamin' speaker lights (its an open source algo).
The intension is to make the backbox bracket compatible with all versions (ie, whichever direction the atomic breath is pointing).
Of course, I haven't spoken directly to jazz about this yet, but he's an easy going fella. details details!

please keep my updated on progress,I am really liking what I see.

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

1 x Jazzbouche UFO mod with RGB LED ring
2 x Lolly RGB starpost lights (slings)
1 x RGB LED strip and channel for the backbox
In a nutshell this would give you an interactive lit UFO, interactive sling postlights, and an interactive godzilla breath in the backbox. By 'interactive' I mean that the patterns are triggered by in game switches. You could tie the backbox atomic breath pattern to whichever switch you wanted - I've been using the bridge newton ball which works well. The Lollypops has a 'fire' pattern which I'm guessing is the same algo used by the CIRI and by the DugFreez flamin' speaker lights (its an open source algo).
The intension is to make the backbox bracket compatible with all versions (ie, whichever direction the atomic breath is pointing).

Awesome news! And for anyone that’s not aware stumblor creates amazing stuff!

#1561 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Sorry i don’t do that. But as I said it is easily to make.
And I have only good experience with Gabriele. Nice guy that is friendly, always helping and offer his time to implement things. Even with more input he can make things better. And it is a great board with a lot of possibilities. Next what I am planing to do is an interactive topper and shaker for tbl. All possible with his board. It’s really great that his hardware become better and better in short time.

Thanks a lot! As users ask for additional things, I always try to satisfy them, in the free time I have

#1562 1 year ago

My thanks to BallyKISS1978 for the heads up about the Ghidorah that's part of a Mezco set. I found a Ghidorah from the set on eBay, which was a nice find. Fits well... Though I did have to pull its left wing down just a bit to get it under the glass. Still...!

20220512_164829 (resized).jpg20220512_164829 (resized).jpg

I was even able to keep the tails on!

Hedorah, on the other hand... That's gonna bea project.

#1563 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

My thanks to BallyKISS1978 for the heads up about the Ghidorah that's part of a Mezco set. I found a Ghidorah from the set on eBay, which was a nice find. Fits well... Though I did have to pull its left wing down just a bit to get it under the glass. Still...!
[quoted image]
I was even able to keep the tails on!
Hedorah, on the other hand... That's gonna bea project.

Just bought one - I liked the way it looks and we need more Ghidorah especially on LE.

#1564 1 year ago

Let me share my pro version with help of the mod makers and some own inspiration.
Love the game!

14B21DDC-22C2-4C7E-8A7A-722833F9C77C (resized).jpeg14B21DDC-22C2-4C7E-8A7A-722833F9C77C (resized).jpeg2B148FC0-25B8-46A1-81DC-BEBB2032BA22 (resized).jpeg2B148FC0-25B8-46A1-81DC-BEBB2032BA22 (resized).jpeg5A2CB7C1-5730-4BB0-A32D-A0474834DF86 (resized).jpeg5A2CB7C1-5730-4BB0-A32D-A0474834DF86 (resized).jpegDB02D605-CDDE-48C4-8727-0EF251D83A11 (resized).jpegDB02D605-CDDE-48C4-8727-0EF251D83A11 (resized).jpeg

229F0212-5E1B-417D-BBAB-5F6C1079F551 (resized).jpeg229F0212-5E1B-417D-BBAB-5F6C1079F551 (resized).jpeg01BB115C-415C-411E-BBC6-39932317269E (resized).jpeg01BB115C-415C-411E-BBC6-39932317269E (resized).jpeg5EB7C7D3-FCE6-481F-ACCB-C6E915D2FC31 (resized).jpeg5EB7C7D3-FCE6-481F-ACCB-C6E915D2FC31 (resized).jpeg5C673D3D-E7CA-4D92-AC05-BBC6BBF56CFC (resized).jpeg5C673D3D-E7CA-4D92-AC05-BBC6BBF56CFC (resized).jpegAACD7781-6F3E-4DA9-A818-B97F34E3881E (resized).jpegAACD7781-6F3E-4DA9-A818-B97F34E3881E (resized).jpeg
#1565 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just bought one - I liked the way it looks and we need more Ghidorah especially on LE.

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I didn't put Ghidorah next to the building... Was worried that it would clip it on its way up and down...

On the other hand, I'm still actively working on finding a way to fit Hedorah there... Hmm... (At least Hedorah doesn't have wings.)

#1566 1 year ago

Okay, I know this isn't necessarily regarded as a favored product due to its price point, but this is my GZ LE with Lighted Pinball Mods' hologram topper... (The "fan" effect in the video is absent in person, and is only seen here due to the frame rate of the video recording.)

This was originally intended for a Star Trek Pro, but the room where that pin now resides doesn't have enough clearance for a topper, so I decided to use it for GZ. Went to YouTube, downloaded about ~19 clips, about ~15 of them were good enough to keep after conversion. It cycles through them in order. I'm only showing one clip here, but you get the idea.

(Not a lot of 3D renders of Showa era GZ... at least not that I could find. Most was Legendary trilogy.)

#1567 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Okay, I know this isn't necessarily regarded as a favored product due to its price point, but this is my GZ LE with Lighted Pinball Mods' hologram topper... (The "fan" effect in the video is absent in person, and is only seen here due to the frame rate of the video recording.)

This was originally intended for a Star Trek Pro, but the room where that pin now resides doesn't have enough clearance for a topper, so I decided to use it for GZ. Went to YouTube, downloaded about ~19 clips, about ~15 of them were good enough to keep after conversion. It cycles through them in order. I'm only showing one clip here, but you get the idea.
(Not a lot of 3D renders of Showa era GZ... at least not that I could find. Most was Legendary trilogy.)

I for one think it looks awesome. You're absolutely right, these get no love on pinside. I've had one on a space shuttle for 2 years now and have been kicking around the idea of using it on Godzilla when it arrives. Nice looking ride you have there.

#1568 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

In the last few days I've been testing the Spike2 compatibility of my Lollypops board in my Godzilla Premium.
3 x LED/Sensor combinations:
1. Lolly LED Ring in Jazzbouche 's UFO mod, triggered by the pop switch
2. Single Lolly post light in left sling, triggered by sling switch
3. Single Lolly post light in right sling, triggered by sling switch
This leaves one port free - probably to implement sirlonzelot 's awesome backbox lighting.

More info at https://stumblorpinball.com/products/lolp

Very cool, but very pricey. Wow.

#1569 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Very cool, but very pricey. Wow.

There are plenty of options on the market if cheap mods are your thing

#1570 1 year ago

So I have some external spot lights that I want to integrate into the topper I’m working on but I can not figure out a way to power them so they turn on/off with the game. Does anyone have any suggestions?!

Here’s a link to the spotlights I’m using in case it helps: https://www.amazon.com/Spotlight-Jewelry-Showcase-Display-Lighting/dp/B07VTZVP8D/ref=mp_s_a_1_3

#1571 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

So I have some external spot lights that I want to integrate into the topper I’m working on but I can not figure out a way to power them so they turn on/off with the game. Does anyone have any suggestions?!
Here’s a link to the spotlights I’m using in case it helps: amazon.com link »

Tap into the game's power supply (like speaker lights do) or put them both on a power strip and turn them on together.

#1572 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Tap into the game's power supply (like speaker lights do) or put them both on a power strip and turn them on together.

If you use the inside service outlet anything plugged in there stays on all the time unless there’s a control board attached to the mod, so I don’t see that working unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re suggesting. I could put them on a power strip too but that defeats the purpose of what I’m trying to do. In addition to them turning on/off automatically, I also want to hide the wires and having them run down the back to a power strip isn’t the cleanest look imo.

#1573 1 year ago

Has anyone lit Mecha’s eyes on a Prem/LE?

#1574 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

If you use the inside service outlet anything plugged in there stays on all the time unless there’s a control board attached to the mod, so I don’t see that working unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re suggesting. I could put them on a power strip too but that defeats the purpose of what I’m trying to do. In addition to them turning on/off automatically, I also want to hide the wires and having them run down the back to a power strip isn’t the cleanest look imo.

The dollar bill validator plug is in the backbox. Its 120vac like the service outlet but it's only active when the game us turned on. This is what the speaker light kits from Doug use as a power source.

#1575 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Has anyone lit Mecha’s eyes on a Prem/LE?

I haven't seen it yet so I'm wondering if it's a PITA to open up mecha

#1576 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

The dollar bill validator plug is in the backbox. Its 120vac like the service outlet but it's only active when the game us turned on. This is what the speaker light kits from Doug use as a power source.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah that is a good idea!

#1577 1 year ago

Hi guys,
Do you know how long it takes to get a speakerlightkit for a building in flame?
It’s been 3months of no show and the support teams is rather rude and unfriendly… I suppose they face a high demand but they are not really caring of customers.

#1578 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipado:

Hi guys,
It’s been 3months of no show and the support teams is rather rude and unfriendly… I suppose they face a high demand but they are not really caring of customers.

When you purchase Doug’s flame speaker light kit, it clearly states that it will take awhile to receive. I know he’s extremely backed up. He’s pretty blunt with letting you know about the delays.

#1579 1 year ago

Thank you pinballlife!

3486B831-1AE6-4DB4-901D-2CB85D93E28E (resized).jpeg3486B831-1AE6-4DB4-901D-2CB85D93E28E (resized).jpeg
#1580 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipado:

Hi guys,

Yeah he kind of comes off as an ass with his not wanting to be bothered by people asking when they’ll receive their order. I’ve been waiting a few months.

#1581 1 year ago

4 months for me.

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Yeah he kind of comes off as an ass with his not wanting to be bothered by people asking when they’ll receive their order. I’ve been waiting a few months.

Some people here have terrible self awareness when representing themselves or their business to the public.

They treat customers as problems instead of potential income sources that they should appreciate and treat with respect.

#1583 1 year ago
Quoted from izzy:

4 months for me.

that means mine will be shipped soon!

#1584 1 year ago

I mean to be fair, Doug set the expectations and I saw this on his site when I ordered the kit. They look awesome and can’t wait to get them, but I read this and knew what I was signing up for. I mean Stern and some distributors are not even that upfront getting a pin.

To put that up on his site makes me wonder how many times he was answering the same question.

FE8BF5DF-4C11-49DF-B4FE-C57116AC74B5 (resized).pngFE8BF5DF-4C11-49DF-B4FE-C57116AC74B5 (resized).png
#1585 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

I mean to be fair, Doug set the expectations and I saw this on his site when I ordered the kit. They look awesome and can’t wait to get them, but I read this and knew what I was signing up for. I mean Stern and some distributors are not even that upfront getting a pin.
To put that up on his site makes me wonder how many times he was answering the same question.
[quoted image]

Yeah, a tad bit abrasive. Lol.

#1586 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Yeah, a tad bit abrasive. Lol.

Yeah, but crystal clear and setting expectations. I will take that 99.99% in life.

#1587 1 year ago

Yeah, but crystal clear and setting expectations. I will take that 99.99% in life.

But at some point though there has to be a reasonable timeframe when orders will be fulfilled. I mean, a month or two I think is the limit for reasonable. When orders were placed 4 months ago and not fulfilled that’s a bit crazy especially given the items were paid in full at time of order. Talk about floating money. People shouldn’t have to be worried about asking him for an update with the fear of having their order cancelled after 4 months has gone by

#1588 1 year ago

You are free to buy a different product. I think the flaming frames are awesome, and I’ll wait and know I enjoy them when they show up. Also I am 3 months in since I placed my order. Hell people are now just getting the Zeppelin toppers after 14 months in limbo. Only thing fast in pinball these days is how fast I hit an outlane.

#1589 1 year ago

The PayPal thing is a valid point, but it not like he’s sketchy, I’m not afraid of my order going unfulfilled. I just ordered some Cliffy’s and he warned me how backed up he is, it’s just the state of things right now. I’m several months into ordering a car, still without an expected delivery date.

#1590 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

But at some point though there has to be a reasonable timeframe when orders will be fulfilled. I mean, a month or two I think is the limit for reasonable. When orders were placed 4 months ago and not fulfilled that’s a bit crazy especially given the items were paid in full at time of order. Talk about floating money. People shouldn’t have to be worried about asking him for an update with the fear of having their order cancelled after 4 months has gone by

The flamin’ flames can be build DIY for about $30, less if you have some of the materials already. And you have to program an Arduino, but that’s not terribly hard to learn (YMMV) obviously.

#1591 1 year ago

[quoted image]

That letter makes me stay away from his products.

#1592 1 year ago

Any one here have this Translite? Wonder how it looks in person in a real picture.

Godzilla-Stern-Alternate-Translite-2 (resized).jpgGodzilla-Stern-Alternate-Translite-2 (resized).jpg
#1593 1 year ago

You are free to buy a different product. I think the flaming frames are awesome, and I’ll wait

People have a high tolerance for poor customer service.

Anyone whoever makes a comparable product would steal his customers with minimal effort.

He's not helping himself or developing customer loyalty by having attitude.

#1594 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:The flamin’ flames can be build DIY for about $30, less if you have some of the materials already. And you have to program an Arduino, but that’s not terribly hard to learn (YMMV) obviously.

Wow! It seems the prices are dropping. You said $40 earlier. Didn't you say you were going to make your own a couple of weeks ago? Where are they? I look forward to seeing how far $30 goes.

Quoted from JayLar:

That letter makes me stay away from his products.

Why would you have an issue with buying from me because of me letting customers know in advance what to expect when currently ordering this light kit type? Any other products that are IN STOCK on my website are shipped within 0ish - 3ish days. Have you seen anyone posting about how poor my products, service or support is with anything besides people being impatient about these flaming light kits? I've had my website and selling the Speaker Light Kits by myself since 2014....where are all of the threads and posts complaining about how poor my products are, how slow my filling of orders are or how I am hard to contact when needing help or support with any of my products? They aren't there because I take care of business and stand behind my products.

Quoted from RTS:

People have a high tolerance for poor customer service.
Anyone whoever makes a comparable product would steal his customers with minimal effort.
He's not helping himself or developing customer loyalty by having attitude.

Again, where is the poor customer service? It's just me letting people know where things stand with this product BEFORE THEY ORDER. The only claims of customer support issues seem like they are from folks that can't read or comprehend what has been clearly stated before they placed their order, but I actually suspect most of the noise is just from pot stirrers that have never placed an order with me.

If a person can't wait patiently, without asking about a delivery date, it's best for them to not order these MAY DELAY ORDER light kits until they are listed as IN STOCK. I just don't see how letting people know that IN ADVANCE can be construed as poor custom service.

So here it is....here is what everyone contacting me about these light kits will receive:

Hello,

I see your order. I am sorry your order may be taking longer than you expected. As explained when you placed your order, I do not have a completion estimate or any updates for you. You are free to cancel your order at anytime and will be refunded the full amount minus the PayPal fees.

Thank you for your order and patience,

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

...and when I get 3 e-mails from the same person...the order will be canceled. So if you feel like e-mailing and asking, you are free to do so, but if you do not want to cancel your order or have it canceled, it's best to just look at that response posted there.

I appreciate everyone's business, patience and support and I am trying my best. I expected these light kits would take a long time to make and get filled. That is why I had that large explanation when I first listed them. I guess that is not what people wanted to hear and so here come the allegations of me running a poor business and being bad at customer support. I guess lying about delivery estimates and continually pushing back delivery dates would make some folks happier, but I'm not into lying or misleading people. Sorry.

#1595 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Wow! It seems the prices are dropping. You said $40 earlier. Didn't you say you were going to make your own a couple of weeks ago? Where are they? I look forward to seeing how far $30 goes.

Why would you have an issue with buying from me because of me letting customers know in advance what to expect when currently ordering this light kit type? Any other products that are IN STOCK on my website are shipped within 0ish - 3ish days. Have you seen anyone posting about how poor my products, service or support is with anything besides people being impatient about these flaming light kits? I've had my website and selling the Speaker Light Kits by myself since 2014....where are all of the threads and posts complaining about how poor my products are, how slow my filling of orders are or how I am hard to contact when needing help or support with any of my products? They aren't there because I take care of business and stand behind my products.

Again, where is the poor customer service? It's just me letting people know where things stand with this product BEFORE THEY ORDER. The only claims of customer support issues seem like they are from folks that can't read or comprehend what has been clearly stated before they placed their order, but I actually suspect most of the noise is just from pot stirrers that have never placed an order with me.
If a person can't wait patiently, without asking about a delivery date, it's best for them to not order these MAY DELAY ORDER light kits until they are listed as IN STOCK. I just don't see how letting people know that IN ADVANCE can be construed as poor custom service.
So here it is....here is what everyone contacting me about these light kits will receive:
Hello,
I see your order. I am sorry your order may be taking longer than you expected. As explained when you placed your order, I do not have a completion estimate or any updates for you. You are free to cancel your order at anytime and will be refunded the full amount minus the PayPal fees.
...and when I get 3 e-mails from the same person...the order will be canceled. So if you feel like e-mailing and asking, you are free to do so, but if you do not want to cancel your order or have it canceled, it's best to just look at that response posted there.
I appreciate everyone's business, patience and support and I am trying my best. I expected these light kits would take a long time to make and get filled. That is why I had that large explanation when I first listed them. I guess that is not what people wanted to hear and so here come the allegations of me running a poor business and being bad at customer support. I guess lying about delivery estimates and continually pushing back delivery dates would make some folks happier, but I'm not into lying or misleading people. Sorry.

My Rush speaker lights are awesome ,Thanks

#1596 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

My Rush speaker lights are awesome ,Thanks

My GZ speaker lights are kick ass!!

#1597 1 year ago

#1598 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Hello,

I can only agree, since i work on my own and sometimes people can be annoying asking all the time "when do you send me the stuff?"
So i also tell them before they hire me, if they are in hurry and don't want to wait, they can go anywhere else. And if they still want to hire me, they will need to be patient.

#1599 1 year ago

I've only had great experiences ordering from Doug. Stand up dude who makes awesome products. He even took the time to answer my questions so I could mod his kit.

Order with confidence and just be patient.

#1600 1 year ago

Yeah...so... 4 light kits for various pinball games from Doug. Always great service, great product, and answered all my questions. These are super hot and outside what he normally stocks. Hes been up front about the wait time.. ive been waiting on a GZ premium since.. well when they came out. Still waiting on that mando topper and just about everything else nowadays. Patience. I have and will continue to do business with him. If he says I'll get it but could be months, put me on the list, I'll wait.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

9,000 (OBO)
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, IL
Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,255 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.