20240318_152015 (resized).jpg
20240318_152006 (resized).jpg
20240318_152751 (resized).jpg
20240316_201946 (resized).jpg
20240316_201708 (resized).jpg
IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
20240303_090153 (resized).jpg
IMG_8413 (resized).jpeg

There are 5,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 105.
#1451 1 year ago
Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

Anyone else waiting on the Type 14 flaming speaker light kit from Speaker Light Kits?

It is custom built, gonna be a wait as stated by Doug, pretty sure he has been very upfront about that. Plus the demand has been more than overwheming as they awesome.

Each time I see a customer post, I am jealous as I want mine already, but I knew when I ordered I had to wait, not come in the forums and ask if everyone is "still waiting". Sure we are, Patiently, playing our game. I have waited for other awesome Mods as well, just happens when they become "In Demand"

#1452 1 year ago

Deleted. Duplicate

#1453 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

It is custom built, gonna be a wait as stated by Doug, pretty sure he has been very upfront about that. Plus the demand has been more than overwheming as they awesome.
Each time I see a customer post, I am jealous as I want mine already, but I knew when I ordered I had to wait, not come in the forums and ask if everyone is "still waiting". Sure we are, Patiently, playing our game. I have waited for other awesome Mods as well, just happens when they become "In Demand"

Please quote any complaints that that either I or any of the related responses contained. I was simply asking if anyone else was getting the same mod as myself. Your response is highly presumptuous and contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion.

#1454 1 year ago

Please quote any complaints that that either I or any of the related responses contained. I was simply asking if anyone else was getting the same mod as myself. Your response is highly presumptuous and contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Hello, pot? This is the kettle calling...

#1455 1 year ago

LMAO, backpeddle much.

#1456 1 year ago

We listed a batch of Oxygen Destroyers on our website on Monday evening and they were gone by early Tuesday morning. If you would like to be notified a few hours before we list them on our site, please let me know and I’ll be sure to do that.

#1457 1 year ago

Months unfortunately But a must have mod

Quoted from Soltic:

Anyone know the average wait time?

#1458 1 year ago

How are people attaching the top half of the Bandai mechagodzilla on their pro machine given his body is a hollow cavity?

#1459 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

How are people attaching the top half of the Bandai mechagodzilla on their pro machine given his body is a hollow cavity?

I cut a circle the size of the figure out of 3/4” thick wood. Brushed glue around the inside and pressed the wood into the bottom of the figure. You can attach some felt onto the bottom of the wood if you are worried about scratching the mounting plastic. Use the holes on the mounting plastic as a template to mark your drill holes on the wood base. Two small wood screws hold it very securely.

#1460 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

I used a small piece of music wire and attached it to the nut behind where he sits. I Drilled a small hole in mecha at the bottom and ran the wire into his hollow body and bent the wire inside of him so it wouldn’t come out. I then used a piece of foam adhesive pad from Amazon and covered the hollow opening. The wire wasn’t enough to keep him 100% sturdy so I used a small piece of double sided tape under the foam pad.

This combination keeps him solidly in place. Probably a few ways to go about it though.

#1461 1 year ago

Anybody have a good lead on a particular model of good Mothra figure (imago, not larva) or Ghidorah figure that's somewhat to scale with the NECA poster GZ figure?

#1462 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Anybody have a good lead on a particular model of good Mothra figure (imago, not larva) or Ghidorah figure that's somewhat to scale with the NECA poster GZ figure?

I'm going to have to post a photo, but I went with the Gashopon (smaller) series for my Mothra and Rodan - I put them right in front of the Mothra plastic, and it kind of gives this scale like they're farther away, and coming into the battle - I thought it sort of fit with the theme of how they're used in the game. YMMV! I'll post a photo later on today

#1463 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I have this arriving Tuesday off ebay. 6.5" tall, will fit nicely in back right

Screenshot_20220428-083228_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220428-083228_eBay (resized).jpg
#1464 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I have this arriving Tuesday off ebay. 6.5" tall, will fit nicely in back right [quoted image]

Cheers, I have the same one on order as well!

I doo want to try to add a Mothra and a suspended Ghidorah if I can... ( Rdoyle1978 thx for the Gashopon suggestion...)

The only "flying" Ghidorah I can find seems to be Heisei-era Mecha King Ghidorah, which might not fit into this pin's era...

#1465 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm going to have to post a photo, but I went with the Gashopon (smaller) series for my Mothra and Rodan - I put them right in front of the Mothra plastic, and it kind of gives this scale like they're farther away, and coming into the battle - I thought it sort of fit with the theme of how they're used in the game. YMMV! I'll post a photo later on today

Can you post a pic?

#1466 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

mothra's harder to keep to scale..her wings take up a lot of space. I originally had a 6" near the front of my machine (the photo of which started a shitstorm in the owner's thread), but have downgraded (she's in the bottom left):

here's the link to her: ebay.com link: itm

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1467 1 year ago

I've been working on a few of The supporting cast myself. I found them on eBay, they just needed a repaint. I got a kick out of the way they had Anguirus tagged, "Godzilla black lizard spikes" . I'm not sure about placement of these, still waiting on the machine.

IMG_20220422_121828083 (resized).jpgIMG_20220422_121828083 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220423-110322 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220423-110322 (resized).png
#1468 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I've been working on a few of The supporting cast myself. I found them on eBay, they just needed a repaint. I got a kick out of the way they had Anguirus tagged, "Godzilla black lizard spikes" . I'm not sure about placement of these, still waiting on the machine.
[quoted image][quoted image]

HEHEH "Kind of the monsters..." but just SORT of...

#1469 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

HEHEH "Kind of the monsters..." but just SORT of...

Obviously big fans,right.

#1470 1 year ago

Lighted pinball flippers for Godzilla. Had posted this elsewhere, but thought would add to this thread

Turn up sound when watching the video to feel the boom as they light at beginning of a game launch.

Godzilla (resized).jpgGodzilla (resized).jpg
#1471 1 year ago

Hedorah found his way into the game

20220429_133228 (resized).jpg20220429_133228 (resized).jpg20220429_133232 (resized).jpg20220429_133232 (resized).jpg20220429_133237 (resized).jpg20220429_133237 (resized).jpg
#1472 1 year ago

YEEEEEEEEES!!!

#1473 1 year ago

Anyone else waiting on the Type 14 flaming speaker light kit from Speaker Light Kits?

The first rule of Type 14 Flaming Speaker Club is to NOT TALK about Type 14 Flaming Speaker Club.

#1474 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

The first rule of Type 14 Flaming Speaker Club is to NOT TALK about Type 14 Flaming Speaker Club.

LOL, it's all good. Mine took about two and a half months but I did receive them. Doug is a straight shooter. He takes your order and he will fill them. It takes a little time and you don't get updates, but he does come through. Keep the faith, definitely worth the wait.

#1475 1 year ago

They do look great!

Godzilla-Premium-Pinball-Flamin-Frames-Speaker-Lights_ (awesome1).gifGodzilla-Premium-Pinball-Flamin-Frames-Speaker-Lights_ (awesome1).gif
#1476 1 year ago

Ok. I am a tightwad, I know. In order to save on mods. I bought the Godzilla and the Mechagodzilla on Amazon. (20 each) and for almost the price of the bridge and the building, decided to buy a 3D printer (Ender 3v2) and print my own stuff. The bridge design is available (although a super nice fellow pinsider sent me his copy) and I had to design the building from scratch using parts of buildings on Shapeways or Thangs or something. The building doesn't say Drake because my wife wanted he name on it. (and she gets whatever she wants when it comes to pinball)

I had to cut the feet off Mecha and I have a green spotlight on Godzilla tied into the white GI and a red spotlight tied into the red GI.

I am pretty happy with the result.

IMG_4377 (resized).jpegIMG_4377 (resized).jpegIMG_4373 (resized).jpegIMG_4373 (resized).jpegIMG_4371 (resized).jpegIMG_4371 (resized).jpegIMG_4378 (resized).jpegIMG_4378 (resized).jpeg
#1477 1 year ago

Sold my AOP versions https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134103

Looking forward to getting a set of Sleal's ones

#1478 1 year ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Give us your feedback when you get sleals in hand. I certainly think sleals are the ones to go for but I haven’t seen AOP in hand curious on your thoughts mate.

#1479 1 year ago

Has anyone bought the replacement Godzilla figure from Pinball Life? I was looking to place an order for some other stuff and wanted to know how this one looks compared to the ones people have found on eBay ect.

Thanks

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-godzilla-figure-upgrade-kit-for-godzilla-pro-pinball-machines-aftermarket-version-copy.html

#1480 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Has anyone bought the replacement Godzilla figure from Pinball Life? I was looking to place an order for some other stuff and wanted to know how this one looks compared to the ones people have found on eBay ect.
Thanks
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-godzilla-figure-upgrade-kit-for-godzilla-pro-pinball-machines-aftermarket-version-copy.html

Keep in mind it looks to be this one, but with an acrylic mount added to it. If you want to try out the toy and try it out with the option of returning it to see how it well it fits.

https://www.amazon.com/TwCare-Anniversary-Godzilla-Movable-Birthday/dp/B09943MSKX/ref=sr_1_5

#1481 1 year ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

=)

Shoot me a DM. I'm still playing catchup throughout the month of May.

#1482 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Thanks

I purchased the Pinball life figure. Easy bolt on. Doesn’t look bad at all and looks factory.

#1483 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Keep in mind it looks to be this one, but with an acrylic mount added to it. If you want to try out the toy and try it out with the option of returning it to see how it well it fits.
amazon.com link »

That’s the one I have (from Amazon). Fits perfectly, tail and all, in my Pro. Held in place by double sided tape under each foot. No problems at all.

#1484 1 year ago

Sleals UFO.

IMG_0763[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0763[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0766[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0766[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0768[1] (resized).JPGIMG_0768[1] (resized).JPG
#1485 1 year ago

I'm not sure how many of you have been following my PoakyMods thread, but I'm finally able to offer a little sneak peak at my Atomic Breath Godzilla mod

More details & information will be coming this week. These are all hand made by myself, cast in urethane resins from custom master silicone molds, and then hand painted in great detail before final assembly. I'm still in the process of finishing up the first production run, putting together photos/videos/install instructions, getting the website built & everything else ready for sale.

I just took this image last night. Its exciting to finally be able to share! I've been holding back on the reveal for many months until the production process was finished.

Detailed updates will be posted in my PoakyMods thread. You can also sign up for updates on my website.

I'm sure many of your will be asking, so I'll will just state again: I do NOT take preorders or deposits for my items. When my runs are finished they will be posted for sale on my website, so be sure to follow along for production updates

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-poakymods-

https://poakymods.com/

PoakyMods ABGZ Sneak Peak.jpgPoakyMods ABGZ Sneak Peak.jpg

#1486 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm not sure how many of you have been following my PoakyMods thread, but I'm finally able to offer a little sneak peak at my Atomic Breath Godzilla mod
More details & information will be coming this week. These are all hand made by myself, cast in urethane resins from custom master silicone molds, and then hand painted in great detail before final assembly. I'm still in the process of finishing up the first production run, putting together photos/videos/install instructions, getting the website built & everything else ready for sale.
I just took this image last night. Its exciting to finally be able to share! I've been holding back on the reveal for many months until the production process was finished.
Detailed updates will be posted in my PoakyMods thread. You can also sign up for updates on my website.
I'm sure many of your will be asking, so I'll will just state again: I do NOT take preorders or deposits for my items. When my runs are finished they will be posted for sale on my website, so be sure to follow along for production updates
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-poakymods-
https://poakymods.com/
[quoted image]

this looks great, amazing job!

#1487 1 year ago
Quoted from rdawsoniii:

That’s the one I have (from Amazon). Fits perfectly, tail and all, in my Pro. Held in place by double sided tape under each foot. No problems at all.

Same here. In fact, I stuck the Godzilla in there without the double sided tape and played for a week and even with the shaker motor, it never moved. With the double sided tape it isn't going anywhere.

#1488 1 year ago

You might as well get the Mechagodzilla too from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E8D22M8/

I had to cut the feet off. The legs are hollow so I ran a zip tie through them to a piece of Lexan but it worked out pretty well.

IMG_4373 (resized).jpegIMG_4373 (resized).jpegIMG_4380 (resized).jpegIMG_4380 (resized).jpeg
#1489 1 year ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

amazon.com link »
I had to cut the feet off. The legs are hollow so I ran a zip tie through them to a piece of Lexan but it worked out pretty well.

this would drive me crazy! That Mechagodzilla is from the 2000s; it’s not represented in the game art or the videos. For anyone buying one, if you’re concerned about matching the playfield art and the movie content, look for this design:

ebay.com link: itm

This is a Gashopon size, about 4 or 5 inches, which should still work. There are larger figures but they are more expensive

#1490 1 year ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

amazon.com link »

I bought the one from Lermod’s. Yours is nice, too.

#1491 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ordered mine back in January still haven't received them but can't wait to see them in my game. It is a great mod.

#1492 1 year ago

A little Interactive Mod

ACEB2AC5-2D4B-4C71-B3EC-20617716963C.gifACEB2AC5-2D4B-4C71-B3EC-20617716963C.gif
#1493 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

A little Interactive Mod[quoted image]

Not normally a fan of backbox lighting mods especially those multi coloured ones but this is brilliant. Can it be designed and sold for the premium and the pro translite?

#1494 1 year ago

I don’t sell it, but it is not that difficult to made. I think every version is possible.

#1495 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

That looks pretty dam cool! How'd you make it?

#1496 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

looks cool,please share

#1497 1 year ago

So here are some pics how I did it

All you need is a ciri Controller,ws2812 stripes, some brackets and a cable canal.

The ciri Controller has different effects which can selected in speed and duration. The stripe can be activated by every led and every coil. The controller has two inputs. I use the red gi and the scoop coil.

The good you can also use the controller for the Godzilla figure. I have one with a red/orange flame. Waiting for the blue one , then I can show.for the moment here is video of the other one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR0mAfYo-DseOy2xlzaQderFIZWPs6XzS3QyHePfP9Jzf3bRzpGJQd-xmMI&v=lGjIBoVg8Gw&feature=youtu.be

Here is a link to the controller

All can be removed without residues
0DDCE46F-BE5F-43D6-8B27-3B97CEFD8260 (resized).jpeg0DDCE46F-BE5F-43D6-8B27-3B97CEFD8260 (resized).jpeg1D2A8B91-8B40-46AF-AEFD-2814474ECC0D (resized).jpeg1D2A8B91-8B40-46AF-AEFD-2814474ECC0D (resized).jpeg2967A2A6-5528-404F-9A63-7AD2F77E7559 (resized).jpeg2967A2A6-5528-404F-9A63-7AD2F77E7559 (resized).jpegFC8D66AC-39B1-4214-BF55-95EAC3F4C75F (resized).jpegFC8D66AC-39B1-4214-BF55-95EAC3F4C75F (resized).jpeg

#1498 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

So here are some pics how I did it
All you need is a ciri Controller,ws2812 stripes, some brackets and a cable canal.
The ciri Controller has different effects which can selected in speed and duration. The stripe can be activated by every led and every coil. The controller has two inputs. I use the red gi and the scoop coil.
The good you can also use the controller for the Godzilla figure. I have one with a red/orange flame. Waiting for the blue one , then I can show..for the moment here is a video of the other
https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR0mAfYo-DseOy2xlzaQderFIZWPs6XzS3QyHePfP9Jzf3bRzpGJQd-xmMI&v=lGjIBoVg8Gw&feature=youtu.be

Here is a link to the controller

All can be removed without residues
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#1499 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Not sure if it’s possible but tying that to the heat ray would be awesome!

Nice work

#1500 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

this would drive me crazy! That Mechagodzilla is from the 2000s; it’s not represented in the game art or the videos. For anyone buying one, if you’re concerned about matching the playfield art and the movie content, look for this design:
ebay.com link: itm
This is a Gashopon size, about 4 or 5 inches, which should still work. There are larger figures but they are more expensive

Great. Now it’s going to drive me crazy too. Thanks a lot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios
Toppers
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 105.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/30?hl=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.