Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by exflexer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

Hello off-topic unwarranted criticism! Every recent Stern uses color matching GI to accent their plastics. How it looks is a matter of opinion, not to mention, it's my game! Last I checked, I can experiment with my own machine, no, or did I lost that American right as well? My WPPR ranking would suggest my skill level hasn't suffered one bit from the color of light bulbs in my games or those on location. In fact, it may have improved from the skill challenge! There should be sufficient overhead lighting so as the GI is not the majority of illumination onto the playfield, anyways.
    I recently did a friend's TAF with COMET's purple passion in the lower GI and a violet trough light strip. Game looks amazing and our scores haven't dropped at all. Likewise, I think some accents of blue in the in-lane/sling area of TZ will work.

Thoght stern only used cool white ? Some games like acdc,xmenle and met premium/le use red , blue and white but most use all white . Never seen color matched stern from factory?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-gi-leds-what-are-they-using?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.