Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago

Rolling Stones

Are any good? Absolutely, RBION is a top 5 game for me. World Poker Tour has a really deep ruleset and I would definitely own one. Some others are pretty good for what they are. They are of course a few real dogs on that list, top of that list would be IJ4.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from IceMaster:

Is Transformers Pro still under $4k? I picked one up for $3k a few years ago and I couldn’t wait to get rid of it.

Good call on Transformers. Pros are definitely under $4k. I picked my old routed Pro up for under $3k working perfectly and I wanted it gone within 2 weeks. Thought it was going to have staying power after playing it on route, I was very wrong. One of the fastest games in and out I have ever had. I had an opportunity to pick up another one within the last month or two in the $3's but had zero interest.

Within the last year I sold a Rolling Stones for $3600, so I can say first hand they are available under $4k.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I've heard of munsters and BK pro's for 4k. but have not seen that price publicly.

I passed up a HUO Black Knight SOR for $4600 within 1 month of it coming out. After I passed on that price, seller actually had to go even lower to finally move it.

$4100 for Munsters is a great price, but even if it was local, I wouldn't buy it. I don't think the shallow ruleset is much fun at all. I don't even like play testing it after I maintain it on route here. It's definitely not a game for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-games-available-for-4k-or-less-?tu=LesManley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.