You

Linked Games

• Galaxy Stern Electronics, 1980

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
#1 8 years ago

Hey guys,
I am new to purchasing a Pinball, I have a chance at getting a Stern Galaxy. I was told it has been gone through and fully working. I will go look at it first, how much is the going price for this machine?
Thank you

#3 8 years ago

This just sold locally last month. It was scooped up and re-listed for a bit more here. You can use this ad if you want as a bargaining tool.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#4 8 years ago

I offered up a decent galaxy in full working order and an intact backglass with some paint cracking for 800 a while back and got 0 interest. It's a friend's pin and he didn't want to go lower. I think 5-600 is probably the sweet spot

#5 8 years ago

If it's real nice it's worth a grand or more. Most aren't real nice though.

You can usually find a decent one for $800 or less. It's a good game though.

Nice special lighting effects unless someone in your family has epilepsy (it might cause a seizure).

#6 8 years ago

never seen any sell for a grand or more, not even ones with repro or minty backglass. going rate for a fully working normal condition gone through machine is $400 to $750 tops. its not stargazer or quick silver.
good game, but can be had cheap.

#7 8 years ago

There is a couple of versions of playfields.... The one that uses the lighter blue in the lower p/f also has a milled groove in the kickout (upper left corner) that IMO is the best, The other one (more common) darker blue lower P/f, seems to be a more hurried production. In any case check for wear around the inserts, that will tell the story....Like everyone is saying 800-1000 range seems to be where they sell. It is an AWESOME game however and worth every penny.

#8 8 years ago

Working $600 to $1000. Depending on condition. Very good playing game.

#9 8 years ago

I sold a real-nice one for $1500 a couple years ago and wish I would have held onto it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
$ 69.00
$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-galaxy-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.