10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-5-944.jpeg
#1 10 years ago

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20131205/NEWS05/131209880?template=mobile

10k by Christmas!

Also gotta laugh at this... Stern Pinball, the last remaining major manufacturer of old school pinball games,
not those fancy new school linux pinballs... all that code and wires and things ...

so mustang pin will not have a LCD we can assume.

#2 10 years ago

This is good business move though. There is no reason Stern should not go to every ford dealership in the world and sell them each a pro model. It'd make something fun for customers to do while they wait for their oil change and just in general reinforces the brand. Heck, if they included a pinball-repair-for-mechanics guide in there, I bet each dealership could find one mechanic interested in tinkering on it in their off time.

To that end, they should give this same treatment to each major car company with dealerships in the US.

#3 10 years ago

Apparently everyone is SPEECHLESS at the wisdom of my remark...

#4 10 years ago

Tanner Faust is doing the callouts? He sounds like a 12 year old girl. Hell of a driver though.

#5 10 years ago

Funny...I worked with Stern on this a few years ago when I was on product committee for Ford.

In the end Gary decided to go with Nascar instead of Mustang.

There are 3000 Ford Dealers so he will have a lot of immediate sales.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Tanner Faust is doing the callouts? He sounds like a 12 year old girl. Hell of a driver though.

Drifting?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yea that dude can drive!

#8 10 years ago

I will go to the local Ford dealership and play this game when it comes out!

#9 10 years ago

I cant wait to see this machine.Always loved the mustang great car , you couldnt kill the 5.0 it was a reliable motor. Now i run a 358 cu ford nascar motor with 797 hp on dyno. Will be at the track this weekend to spank some big block chevys. Nothing beats a high rpm pee wee motor . Mustangs rule!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Funny...I worked with Stern on this a few years ago when I was on product committee for Ford.
In the end Gary decided to go with Nascar instead of Mustang.
There are 3000 Ford Dealers so he will have a lot of immediate sales.

Yes, this baby will sell!

It was announced today that Ford will start selling Mustangs in Australia. But not until 2015. So Aussies will get to 'drive' a Mustang pin well before being able to buy the actual muscle machine.

images-5-944.jpegimages-5-944.jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-ford-mustang-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.