Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

NASCAR, WPT, Monopoly, and of course Sharky's and Strike are all $2,500 or cheaper - I think you could throw T3 in there too but people seem to be a little optimistic on that one lately.

24, Big Buck, WOF are probably the next step up. All of these listed should be under 4,000, with Avatar and Stones probably in the mix as well.

I'd have a hard time paying that kind of money for ANY of these titles when there are plenty of WPC 90s games available cheaper.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah WPT has to be one of the best bang for your buck pins out there.

True, if by that you mean you'll be banging yourself on the head wondering why you bought such a shitty game when you could have had something like Jackbot or Fish Tales instead.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

->that's certainly a minority belief<-
I have a conversation with the vast majority of people that play mine (well over 50 different times). 75% of the time, players really like the game. I'd estimate that one in 4 do not like it. I agree with others. It is the best Stern you can buy right now for less than 3K.
RCT, Monopoly, Striker, and Playboy are the Stern titles that blow.
I don't mind RBION, Nascar, or Sharky's for under 3K titles either. They are fun pins.

I've had a conversation with myself after every game of WPT, and I always come to the same conclusion: It's ugly, got a bad theme, and a particularly unsatisfying layout.

People are always going on about the deep software but it just can't rescue this mess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-for-less-than-4k?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.